Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM

Old November 25th, 2016, 08:06 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
After a few moments, the quiet tom was able to get his emotions under control, swallowing down the sadness and sorrow with food and instead focusing his thoughts on the prospect of hunting, something he loved to do, and strangely enough he loved to do it in the seasons of leaf-fall and leaf-bare, he saw it as more of a challenge for his skills, considering he was a very good hunter. Yarrowpounce was better with hunting than with talking with other cats, and it was something he was ashamed of but couldn't quite help.
Flinching a bit in surprise as he suddenly heard a quiet, muffled voice, the tom looked up at the she-cat standing there, asking if she could join him, his eyes glancing down for a moment before dawning a tiny smile and nodding his head. "I wou-wouldn't mind it.." Said the tom awkwardly, scooting over a bit to signify that she could sit with him, his mouse half-eaten.
He always felt awkward in the company of other cats, he never knew what to say, or what to do and it always ended up in awkward silence that became painful for the other cat, causing them to leave and for the quiet, meager tom to be alone again. Sighing quietly, he leaned his head down and took another bite, expecting this interaction to be just the same. There was only one cat that that didn't happen to, and that was Willowrain, and now she was gone.
Cootfleet nodded and settled beside the tom, putting enough distance between them that it wouldn't be too awkward but still close enough they were clearly eating together. She started working on her thrush and then paused to look up at Yarrowpounce. "You're Yarrowpounce, right? We've been on a few patrols together, I think. I'm Cootfleet." She sent him a soft smile before going back to pulling feathers from her bird. She did enjoy the taste of a thrush or other flying meal, but they were a pain to free of feathers at times. Finally it was clean enough to eat and she bit into it, thinking of conversations they could have to keep the silence at bay, not that she didn't mind it, but she definitely liked there to be some talking. "Oh, I remember we were on a hunting party once. You're a really great hunter, I can't believe you managed to catch that squirrel." As soon as the memory of that party came to mind she had to mention it, and she could only hope the tom had some recognition to that day, too. If he didn't, it'd be quite awkward for the two of them if she rambled about a day he couldn't recall.
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:06 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Huffing out in quiet exasperation, Avocetrose settled down into a patch of sunlight to begin grooming herself mercilessly, her stomach rumbling hungrily. There would be nothing that the black and white she-cat would love more than a nice, plump, juicy squirrel, but she needed to do some hunting first. It was leaf-bare and the prey wasn't going to be this plentiful for much longer. She'd need to find a group to go out hunting with, but she'd go looking in a little bit, for now, she was concentrated on being clean.
So without much hesitance, she began to rake her tongue along her coat with a rasping sound, enjoying the warmth the sun provided as it filtered down through the canopy of tree's overhead, her eyes half-lidded as she made quick work of grooming herself.
Shadowpool glanced over her shoulder and saw Avocetrose. She gave her soft smile that she would give to any cat.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Cootfleet nodded and settled beside the tom, putting enough distance between them that it wouldn't be too awkward but still close enough they were clearly eating together. She started working on her thrush and then paused to look up at Yarrowpounce. "You're Yarrowpounce, right? We've been on a few patrols together, I think. I'm Cootfleet." She sent him a soft smile before going back to pulling feathers from her bird. She did enjoy the taste of a thrush or other flying meal, but they were a pain to free of feathers at times. Finally it was clean enough to eat and she bit into it, thinking of conversations they could have to keep the silence at bay, not that she didn't mind it, but she definitely liked there to be some talking. "Oh, I remember we were on a hunting party once. You're a really great hunter, I can't believe you managed to catch that squirrel." As soon as the memory of that party came to mind she had to mention it, and she could only hope the tom had some recognition to that day, too. If he didn't, it'd be quite awkward for the two of them if she rambled about a day he couldn't recall.
Clearing his throat awkwardly, he shifted his weight and focused his eyes on his meal, glancing over at the she-cat that had joined him before glancing around the clearing. She likely joined him because he was the only cat available to sit with and she didn't want to sit alone. Heaving out a quiet breath he simply took another bite of his meal. When Cootfleet began speaking, he blinked a bit in surprise and looked over with a small, gentle but awkward smile, nodding his head a bit. "H-Heh, yes, I am uh.. Yarrowpounce. I.. Think your name does ring a bell, b-but nonetheless, nice to uh.. To uh meet you Cootfleet." His head tilted for a moment before he looked back at his meal, the tip of his tail flicking before he leaned his head back down to his mouse to take another bite. Awkward silence flooding in seconds after he had finished talking, as it always did, causing him to shudder in unhappiness, huffing out a breath. Why couldn't he be better at talking with other cats? Why did he have to be so awkward? After what seemed like several minutes, the she-cats voice broke the silence again and the white and brown tom glanced over nervously. Which hunting party? Immediately more nervousness rippled through him and he glanced away. He had caught a lot of squirrels and had gone on a lot of hunting patrols in his time as a warrior.. But there was only a few where this she-cat was present. Licking his lips a bit, he searched his brain.. Then bam! He remembered, smiling a bit, his gaze returned to her and he nodded his head, chuckling quietly. "H-Hey, I remember t-that! It a-almost got away too, I w-was lucky that I caught it!" There was a quiet purr to his voice and he nodded his head before dipping it bashfully, looking back at his mouse. "I-I uh.. Wouldn't say great, but thank you.."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Shadowpool glanced over her shoulder and saw Avocetrose. She gave her soft smile that she would give to any cat.
Raising a brow as the other she-cat smiled at her, she simply flicked her tail, rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere as she continued to groom herself. Who did that cat think she was, smiling at her like that? Avocetrose would never associate with a cat like her, hmph. Maybe some cats were too stupid to know that she was the prettiest cat in Skyclan.
Maybe on second thought, she would go hunting by herself, that's great, then.. Wait, no, because then no cat would be able to tell her how pretty she was and compliment her on her hunting abilities. Groaning internally, she looked back at Shadowpool and offered a fake smile.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:04 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Clearing his throat awkwardly, he shifted his weight and focused his eyes on his meal, glancing over at the she-cat that had joined him before glancing around the clearing. She likely joined him because he was the only cat available to sit with and she didn't want to sit alone. Heaving out a quiet breath he simply took another bite of his meal. When Cootfleet began speaking, he blinked a bit in surprise and looked over with a small, gentle but awkward smile, nodding his head a bit. "H-Heh, yes, I am uh.. Yarrowpounce. I.. Think your name does ring a bell, b-but nonetheless, nice to uh.. To uh meet you Cootfleet." His head tilted for a moment before he looked back at his meal, the tip of his tail flicking before he leaned his head back down to his mouse to take another bite. Awkward silence flooding in seconds after he had finished talking, as it always did, causing him to shudder in unhappiness, huffing out a breath. Why couldn't he be better at talking with other cats? Why did he have to be so awkward? After what seemed like several minutes, the she-cats voice broke the silence again and the white and brown tom glanced over nervously. Which hunting party? Immediately more nervousness rippled through him and he glanced away. He had caught a lot of squirrels and had gone on a lot of hunting patrols in his time as a warrior.. But there was only a few where this she-cat was present. Licking his lips a bit, he searched his brain.. Then bam! He remembered, smiling a bit, his gaze returned to her and he nodded his head, chuckling quietly. "H-Hey, I remember t-that! It a-almost got away too, I w-was lucky that I caught it!" There was a quiet purr to his voice and he nodded his head before dipping it bashfully, looking back at his mouse. "I-I uh.. Wouldn't say great, but thank you.."
"No, no! That catch was amazing, the squirrel was in the tree and almost home free and you pulled it back to the ground, and... It was just, wow!" Cootfleet looked at the tom with an obvious admiration, grinning before she went back to her thrush rather suddenly, realizing she could be a bit overpowering. "But seriously," she started again after a moment, "You are a fantastic hunter and I enjoy going on patrols with you, and that's not a joke." The she-cat was being honest, even if she was being a bit over the top, she spoke no lies. Yarrowpounce was a great hunter and she liked watching cats who knew what they were doing. She certainly didn't half the time, and found herself embarrassed on most patrols she went on, but yet she still loved going out. Most of her mistakes were because she grew distracted with her adventurous thrills. "I wish I were as good of a hunter as you." She stated after a while, looking up at him again with a small smile, before averting her gaze and looking around the camp. "I'm more a fighter, to be honest. Not much value in fighting, considering there isn't anything to fight most moons."
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:43 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Raising a brow as the other she-cat smiled at her, she simply flicked her tail, rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere as she continued to groom herself. Who did that cat think she was, smiling at her like that? Avocetrose would never associate with a cat like her, hmph. Maybe some cats were too stupid to know that she was the prettiest cat in Skyclan.
Maybe on second thought, she would go hunting by herself, that's great, then.. Wait, no, because then no cat would be able to tell her how pretty she was and compliment her on her hunting abilities. Groaning internally, she looked back at Shadowpool and offered a fake smile.
(Consided much XD)
Shadow pool turned back to Surgefrost.
"Would you like to go hunting? I'm a bit bored " She said
@Moonfang

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 26th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashfeather continued to smile, a look of pleasure on her face as she did so. She continued to purr, although it had stopped being the roaring, rumbling sound and had settled down to a kind of vibration, much quieter and calmer than before. "Hm, yes...I haven't really thought about it before," Ashfeather mewed, her smile fading and a thoughtful expression suddenly appearing. She had definitely never thought about kits before. She had often wondered what it might be like to be a Mother, but she hadn't really tried to pursue it. After all, Ashenstorm was quite enough for her, although since she didn't see quite enough of him these days, it might be nice to have kits to keep her company. However, she wasn't at all sure if Ashenstorm would want kits. He would make a wonderful Father, she was sure of that, but she didn't know if she had it in him to actually want to be one.

She knew just thinking about it was making her a little nervous, and her purr was now beginning to falter slightly. It stopped completely a moment later and she raised herself into a sitting position, looking at Ashenstorm with a thoughtful expression. "Have you...ever thought about kits...before?" She asked slowly, some of her old nervous tone coming back. It had been a while since she had felt shy or nervous around him, but with the serious turn the conversation seemed to have taken, she felt as though she couldn't speak clearly. She wasn't sure why, after all this was Ashenstorm...the cat that she would trust with her life, the only cat that she had ever loved, and her best friend in her known world. There really wasn't a reason to be nervous, but Ashfeather, being the awkward young warrior that she was, felt very much so while speaking to him now. She continued to watch him, her blue hues now filled with the slightest worry, and her silvery tail beginning to twitch a little. What would he think of her for asking a question like that? It was a strange question to ask, to be sure...although rather appropriate at the time, at least it had seemed that way to her. Then again, Ashfeather had very little, if any at all, social awareness, and therefore the moment had not been right for her to ask after all. Her tail continued to twitch in an odd, jerking motion. C'mon Ashfeather, you were bound to ask that sooner or later...after all the thinking you've done...and there's no reason for you to be nervous, Ashenstorm is a lovely tom and he's completely understanding, so take a deep breath and try to be calm. Ashfeather managed to regain her smile, and she maintained eye contact with him, at least the best that she could.

(Do you think they should have kits? I was thinking about it for a while, but I wasn't sure whether or not they should x3)

Though his eyes widened in response, Ashenstorm did not reply immediately, trying his best to not be so instinctively reactive towards the unknown, when he had the time at least. This... he had only a little bit of time, the tom could recall how Ashfeather had a tendency to over react when met with silence so she'd need some comforting level of a response soon. He thought about his life, and how much better it had gotten since he had befriended Ashfeather, she had been able to calm his anxious mind to a much more acceptable level. She meant a lot to him, and her thoughts and wants were always on his radar. The fact she brought up kits... could mean she was interested in the idea, which meant a lot to him. The tom had heard of mates that didn't have kits because they didn't see that sorta partner in their mate. It was an honor to him to be chosen as a mate in the first place. Thinking still about the decision, it would mean she would been confined to the queens den at some point, which would mean he'd sleep alone for a few moons.

"It would be... the greatest service we could do to our clan, giving them kits that will grow up to carry on the Skyclan way of life, it'd also... be nice to look at our kits grow up. I..." His voice trailing off as he found his own purr fading away, he was too focused on his thinking, it was an important decision, he knew he could hunt enough to make up for her not hunting in the moons required. Would he get to see her as often still? He couldn't let himself worry too much about that, it was a few moons, then they'd be able to sleep together again. "I think I would like the idea of kits. Do you think you're ready to become a queen? I mean we can wait a few other moons." the tom murmured quietly, his tail flicking back and forth, eventually pressing up against her mates side, trying to give her some comfort.
Old November 26th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

"No, no! That catch was amazing, the squirrel was in the tree and almost home free and you pulled it back to the ground, and... It was just, wow!" Cootfleet looked at the tom with an obvious admiration, grinning before she went back to her thrush rather suddenly, realizing she could be a bit overpowering. "But seriously," she started again after a moment, "You are a fantastic hunter and I enjoy going on patrols with you, and that's not a joke." The she-cat was being honest, even if she was being a bit over the top, she spoke no lies. Yarrowpounce was a great hunter and she liked watching cats who knew what they were doing. She certainly didn't half the time, and found herself embarrassed on most patrols she went on, but yet she still loved going out. Most of her mistakes were because she grew distracted with her adventurous thrills. "I wish I were as good of a hunter as you." She stated after a while, looking up at him again with a small smile, before averting her gaze and looking around the camp. "I'm more a fighter, to be honest. Not much value in fighting, considering there isn't anything to fight most moons."
Chuckling nervously as he was complimented by the she-cat, he flicked his ear a bit and glanced his dull yellow gaze over with a half-smile before finishing off his mouse, his cheeks feeling a bit warm as he saw the admiration in her eyes, making him feel even more awkward. The tom cleared his throat a bit and shifted his weight, glancing away he took a quiet breath in before looking back at her. "T-Thanks Cootfleet." Mewed the tom as he looked at her before quickly averting his gaze, feeling like he had looked at her for two long and she might get offended or feel awkward. Instead he focused on the Skyrock, imagining the leaders and deputies that had stood on that age old rock. When she made the statement about wishing to be as good as a hunter as him, he looked over with that half-smile of his. Did she really mean that? Pawing at the ground a bit, her lowered his head, unsure of what to say, another awkward silence falling between them. "I-I'm not too uh.. Too good at fighting.. I-I don't like hurting other cats.." Said the tom quietly, looking away before beginning to groom himself in a strange, lurching fashion.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 04:01 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@fenic!
Auroraflame padded away from the Skyrock and walked towards the fresh kill pile. A wide grin was still stuck on her face, she was estatic about the recent news. As she reached the fresh kill pile, she picked up two mice and walked over to a quiet spot in the clearing. She sat down, curling her tail around her feet. Her icy blue hues scanned the clearing. There didn't seem like there was anyone to talk to, so she simply decided to start eating. Her sharp white teeth bit easily into the soft flesh of the mouse, red liquid trickling down onto the ground below.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 26th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 04:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@fenic!
Auroraflame padded away from the Skyrock and walked towards the fresh kill pile. A wide grin was still stuck on her face, she was estatic about the recent news. As she reached the fresh kill pile, she picked up two mice and walked over to a quiet spot in the clearing. She sat down, curling her tail around her feet. Her icy blue hues scanned the clearing. There didn't seem like there was anyone to talk to, so she simply decided to start eating. Her sharp white teeth bit easily into the soft flesh of the mouse, red liquid trickling down onto the ground below.
It was a nice day- though leaf-fall had set in awhile ago, and the weather was getting colder every moment, today was surprisingly sunny for Morningbrook as he strode out of the warrior’s den, yawning as the cream-colored tom stepped into the clearing, his brown eyes squinting in the sudden sunlight as he glided towards the fresh-kill pile, licking his chops as the warrior had just woken up quite hungry. Looking through the options for a morning meal, his eyes suddenly caught a familiar face, and he smiled as he decided that he could go for some food later, going to go and greet Auroraflame. “Hey, congratulations!” He exclaimed as he turned to face the raven-black molly, who’d just been promoted in the clan. "I bet being Skyclan's deputy is hard, huh?" He joked, grinning.