Today 12:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2022, 10:56 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: May Gathering

~ Sparrowflight ~

At least this gathering was at least a step up from the last few. No cats were attacked or killed, and it seemed the worst any of the leaders would do tonight would be spitting some harsh words like bickering apprentices. The concept of a private meeting with all of the clan's leaders sent an odd chill down her spine. She would have to attend that as well, wouldn't she... At least it would be held by Windclan, a rather neutral party as far as Sparrowflight was concerned.

The warrior beside her calling out to their clanmates had her rising back to her feet in an instant. She gave Cindersky a nod of recognition before joining her as they prepared to leave. However, it seemed like she had something to attend to and Sparrowflight only faltered for a moment as she pealed off to speak with a Shadowclan warrior (that was one of the new medicine cats of Shadowclan right? Hmmm...).

Well, whatever was going on Cindersky could handle it. Brown paws tread solidly across the sand as she continued to lead her clan out and back towards their forest home.

[ @marni ]

Old May 25th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

And the gathering was already over, it wasn't surprising that this was how it ended, especially since it always ended like this. But Shadefrost had hoped for a good, somewhat dramatic show. He shrugged off his disappointment, as he began to pick himself up of the ground. It seemed the only thing that was actually caught his interest was the meeting Twilightstar was hosting, the tom sent up a silent prayer that he would be chosen to accompany his leader.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old May 25th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar frowned deeply as Sundust said the same thing that Cindersky had told her in ThunderClan's camp. This news was old, far too old for Dawnstar to bother with. "I've been told this before, and just as Cindersky had told me this over a moon ago, I can't promise you that the cat who committed the crime will be punished since you don't have a name to go with the apprentice who attacked your own." Not to mention that this happened a while ago. Sundust should have been the first one to come up to her and speak about this when the apprentice was stuck in his den, not a moon later when said apprentice was clearly healed and obtained her warrior name.

Dawnstar couldn't tell if Sundust was just trying to stir up trouble for no good reason or trying to reprimand her and ShadowClan because he was a mediocre leader and medicine cat. Whatever it was, Dawnstar wasn't interested in taking the bait. "Unless my cats have caused you trouble recently, and you have a name or description to go with it the troublemaker, I can't be of much help. I'll handle my cats accordingly if any issues arise after this discussion." Sundust should be worrying about his own clanmates before he pesters Dawnstar about the behavior of her warriors, that new warrior of his had been rather mouthy today.

She excused herself by turning away from the tom. She began padding off behind the rest of her clan, eyes dragged over to Vixensnarl who had been teasing some a ThunderClan apprentice. Why Vixensnarl felt the need to waste her breath on such weak rodents, Dawnstar wouldn't know. It was easier ignoring their existence. The ShadowClan leader was swallowed by the darkness as made her retreat.
@Naiad

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 26th, 2022, 03:35 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Wow. Stuff that was happening. How exciting. Ivysnake cared little to nothing for the quarrels of the other Clans. ThunderClan was being a sorry excuse, as usual, and Twilightstar was calling for some sort of meeting. Dawnstar was going, and Ivysnake had just been commanded to bring ShadowClan home, alongside Elmshadow. She gave a small dip of her head to her mentor, then nodded at Dawnstar. "Okay. We'll get that done," she promised. Elmshadow was the medicine cat here, and she was only an apprentice, but if she got to it first, well, she wouldn't wait around. "ShadowClan, let's go," she called. Glancing around, she found that Centipedepaw was here. She hadn't seen him before, and judging by his ruffled pelt, it looked like he'd just gotten here. She flicked her tail at him, then turned around, waiting for Elmshadow and at least some ShadowClan cats before beginning to head away from the Seastones.

@xath @Ravensong @Undertaker

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 26th, 2022, 03:44 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
"well in honesty don't all clan cats smell funny to other clan cat?" Goldpaw questioned "i don't mean to be rude, just honest..."
Finchpaw shrugged "maybe, he's friendly though"
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Tulippaw had hoped that Goldpaw would realize how big a mistake he'd made by insulting her. Like any normal cat, he should've fallen at her paws and apologized, and Tulippaw would've been able to go about her night without any idiots saying stupid stuff. But nope! Goldpaw kept talking about how all Clan cats smelled to each other, then he had the audacity to tell her that he was being honest, and not rude! And Finchpaw was saying that maybe he was friendly! How dare they? Tulippaw dropped her sweet-cat façade instantly, letting her pelt bristle. She wouldn't unsheathe her claws - she would follow the rules - but she would not let these cats insult her so harshly!

"How dare you!" she hissed. Her voice held a natural sweet ring, but now that she was angry, it was harsh and angry. "I don't care if all the Clan cats smell bad to each other!" He was right, of course, but Tulippaw wouldn't give him the satisfaction of telling him that. Goldpaw deserved to be sorry after what he'd just said! Besides, WindClan scent was superior. "You should've apologized as soon as those words left your mouth! How can you say such awful things to a pretty, perfect cat like me? I do not smell funny! And then you have the audacity to tell me that you don't mean to be rude? You are rude, and vile, and you're the one that smells awful!" With a pointed sniff, she turned her back on Goldpaw and Finchpaw, deeply offended. No way would she spend the Gathering with these cats. Besides, it was almost time to go.

"I want nothing more to do with you two," she huffed as she stalked away, heading toward her own Clanmates.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

@Ziera

(OOC: I’m SO sorry for not responding! I thought I posted but I guess it didn’t go through. Once again, sorry!)

“When I was a kit I was called originally Dandelion’Kit, but I quickly discovered I loved honey and begged my parents to rename me Honey’Kit. As for freckle, it just so happened that I have honey-colored freckles! They’ve faded a bit now, they used to be much more noticeable, but they are still there!” She explained, looking proud of her freckles. “The gathering seems to have ended now, and I wasn’t paying attention. Ima go now…” She slowly backed away, embarrassment for not paying attention spiking her pelt.
Old June 1st, 2022, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Confused

*-Jay’water-*
Jaywater bristled with excitement as her clan neared the island. she was looking forward to meeting Pine’leap, her friend.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:28 PM

My Mood: Happy

Redstorm padded along with her clan to the gathering. She wondered how this full moon gathering would go. Cindersky had been chosen to give the news of thunder clan, but as Redstorm walked she heard cinder sky suggest that her jay staride and sparrow flight and ask them to go with her. She was clearly nervous about going up there by herself. When we got there Cindersky jumped up onto one of the rocks.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:31 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw watched the clan not making any sound he sits there silently

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 3rd, 2022, 04:32 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly