Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:10 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:50 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:31 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 04:18 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:28 AM

Old July 26th, 2018, 04:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows and stars View Post
"You count ten!" She mewed happily, she ran behing a small spot in the nursery wall, where there was a small hole, she crawled in and waited for him to find her. @Okapi
Chesnutkit nodded and began to count,"1....2....3....4.....5.....6....7....8....9 ....10. Ready or not here I come!"he shouted and ran into the clearing and began searching around camp prodding around the nursery, he caught a glimpse of her fur and approached her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 26th, 2018, 08:42 PM
happy Shamrock day!

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chesnutkit nodded and began to count,"1....2....3....4.....5.....6....7....8....9 ....10. Ready or not here I come!"he shouted and ran into the clearing and began searching around camp prodding around the nursery, he caught a glimpse of her fur and approached her.
Birdkit giggled a little bit when chesnutkit approached her. He never find meeeeee she thought to herself. Backing up farther into the hole.
Old July 27th, 2018, 12:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Cloudykit nodded. He didn't quite understand Speckledkit's want to be away from her mother. If the tom had the choice, he would have chosen to stay with Ambercloud. But he looked at her with his bright amber eyes. He wouldn't let that get in the way of the awesome friendship they were bound to have. "Want to play mossball?" he suggested, a small, toothy smile spreading on his lively face.
Speckledkit paused as second. Spottedkit can’t be that mad if I make a friend, I mean I need friends after all... she nodded,” Sure. Let’s play mossball.” Her voice was soft and feathery.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 27th, 2018, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shards View Post
She looked around, then mewed. "I hide! I hide!" She said giggling. She loved it because she had a special spot where nobody could find her.
Hollowpaw nodded,” How long do you want me to count up to?” In the nursery it’s typically 10 seconds, while in the territory it’s usally a 100 seconds to get far enough away that you can find a spotted after they are done counting,.

Old July 27th, 2018, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shards View Post
Birdkit giggled a little bit when chesnutkit approached her. He never find meeeeee she thought to herself. Backing up farther into the hole.
He saw where she was and walked over to the hole, he couldn’t see her, but he was certain she could see him.

Old July 29th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Speckledkit paused as second. Spottedkit can’t be that mad if I make a friend, I mean I need friends after all... she nodded,” Sure. Let’s play mossball.” Her voice was soft and feathery.
Cloudykit nodded, tearing at his nest, then rolling it in smooth motions into a lopsided ball. He leaped around it, his stump of a tail wagging in anticipation. Quick as a flash, he leaped at the bundle of bedding, knocking his paw against it, slowly falling onto his side in the process. Cloudykit stood back up, realizing that he had bounced the moss ball past Speckledkit's reach. He scooted over there, tripping as he lost balance, but steadying himself before he could land. As he came to the moss ball, he crouched low to the ground, lashing out his paw, the lopsided ball bouncing until it reached Speckledkit. Cloudykit followed the toy, skidding to a halt in front of the nest Speckledkit was curled up in.
Old July 30th, 2018, 04:19 AM
happy Shamrock day!

Quote:
He saw where she was and walked over to the hole, he couldn’t see her, but he was certain she could see him.
She scooted back farther but not enough, as he got closer. "Hehehe he not find meeeee! " she whispered.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:39 PM
happy Shamrock day!

(Hewo)
Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Deranged Llama

Chesnutkit bounded to and fro throughout the nursery, being three moons old meant many older kits told him to grow up, but he found no need to grow up when he simply could be himself, naive, overly-friendly, and spunky fuzzball with endless energy, why change himself into a calm, quiet, serious, grump that ocassionally slips up and reveals the true him.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:57 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
@Deranged Llama

Chesnutkit bounded to and fro throughout the nursery, being three moons old meant many older kits told him to grow up, but he found no need to grow up when he simply could be himself, naive, overly-friendly, and spunky fuzzball with endless energy, why change himself into a calm, quiet, serious, grump that ocassionally slips up and reveals the true him.
Galekit yawned from his place nestled deep in a moss nest. The small grey kit stood up and shook out his fur, It was a nice morning, and he looked around to see who else happened to be awake. Immediately, the tom kit spotted another fellow den mate bouncing around by himself. Sitting back down, Galekit paused. Should he say hi and join in? After he pondered for a second, he decided on no. He was terribly shy and hated introducing himself. He almost always waited for another cat to come up to him rather than the other way around. So, Galekit wrapped his little fuzzy grey tail 'round his paws and moved his head back and forth, following his den mate's rapid movements.

@Okapi

Last edited by Jynx; August 5th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.