Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old July 15th, 2021, 01:32 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Got her! She had so much going through her brain. Why whitewolf? why couldn't it have been someone else. She wasn't tired from running but due to stress.. when did this happen? she asked the warrior.

@OhZeeWolf @Willowfern
@OhZeeWolf

Pinewatch and Hemlockheart
“I-I have no idea! We were just walking and talking, and then she just slumped to the ground!” Pinewatch’s eyes were wide as she shuffled along carrying Whitewolf, “I’m so worried! What if she isn’t okay?!”
Hemlockheart turned to the younger she-cats,
“Just keep moving, the sooner we get her home, the sooner she gets better, keep steady, we don’t want to dump her off accidentally and risk further injury.”

Last edited by Willowfern; July 15th, 2021 at 01:33 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

“I-I have no idea! We were just walking and talking, and then she just slumped to the ground!” Pinewatch’s eyes were wide as she shuffled along carrying Whitewolf, “I’m so worried! What if she isn’t okay?!”
Hemlockheart turned to the younger she-cats,
“Just keep moving, the sooner we get her home, the sooner she gets better, keep steady, we don’t want to dump her off accidentally and risk further injury.”
I'm pretty sure its just from old age.Thunderchaser didn't wanna find out the truth if she was wrong. She tried to make sure she didn't jolt around to harm whitewolf anymore. What if she caused this? What if it was of the stress she put whitewolf. What if everything was her fault.

Old July 15th, 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure its just from old age.Thunderchaser didn't wanna find out the truth if she was wrong. She tried to make sure she didn't jolt around to harm whitewolf anymore. What if she caused this? What if it was of the stress she put whitewolf. What if everything was her fault.
@OhZeeWolf

“Maybe...” Pinewatch said, but she wasn’t too sure, not that she was up close with Whitewolf, she noticed the matted fur, and the shagginess... if was definitely more than just the fact that Whitewolf was a little older.
“Come on now, let’s leave the diagnosis to Iciclepaw! Faster now, I can almost see the halfway point to camp!” Hemlockheart cut in.
Old July 15th, 2021, 02:32 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCat4 View Post
The ThunderClanner seemed on edge, which made sense. ”I’ve come to stop a war,” she said, fighting to keep her voice steady. She swallowed, No backing out, now.
”Kestrelstar has… changed. Or maybe he was always bloodthirsty, and we never realized. He is planning a full-scale attack to avenge the cats that ThunderClan… may have killed…” she hesitated on the last few words, not wanting them to sound like a false accusation.
Thistlethorn's ear twitched. Ah, so he was right. Then again, it was hard for that cat to hide his bloodlust at this point. He was about the question the warrior when he realized she had nothing to gain from this. In fact, she had everything to lose if someone spotted her here. That, combined with the fact she was aware of this and came to the border regardless gained his respect. "I see. I will report this to Eveningstar," he answered, tilting his head. "Though, I must ask: why are you doing this? To stop a war at the risk of many things... Bold and respectable, yet reckless to others. Why?"

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 15th, 2021, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn's ear twitched. Ah, so he was right. Then again, it was hard for that cat to hide his bloodlust at this point. He was about the question the warrior when he realized she had nothing to gain from this. In fact, she had everything to lose if someone spotted her here. That, combined with the fact she was aware of this and came to the border regardless gained his respect. "I see. I will report this to Eveningstar," he answered, tilting his head. "Though, I must ask: why are you doing this? To stop a war at the risk of many things... Bold and respectable, yet reckless to others. Why?"
”I love RiverClan with all my heart,” said Jaynose. ”And I can’t stand by and let them give up their honor. Without that, we’re nothing but rogues and loners!”
She felt a pang of sorrow as she realized that if she was caught, she’d likely be forced out of the Clan. If it could be called a Clan at all from what it was planning to do. Jaynose clenched her jaw. ”And if that’s what becomes of them, I’ll never forgive myself for letting them take that path.”

Last edited by AppleCat4; July 15th, 2021 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Adjusting Boldness of a dialogue
Old July 15th, 2021, 07:57 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
”I love RiverClan with all my heart,” said Jaynose. ”And I can’t stand by and let them give up their honor. Without that, we’re nothing but rogues and loners!”
She felt a pang of sorrow as she realized that if she was caught, she’d likely be forced out of the Clan. If it could be called a Clan at all from what it was planning to do. Jaynose clenched her jaw. ”And if that’s what becomes of them, I’ll never forgive myself for letting them take that path.”
Thistlethorn's eyes softened. Ah, he understood that well... then, she really could be trusted. He sat in a relaxed pose and nodded. "Of course. I respect and condemn your decision... but what will happen if you get caught?"

Old July 15th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

“Maybe...” Pinewatch said, but she wasn’t too sure, not that she was up close with Whitewolf, she noticed the matted fur, and the shagginess... if was definitely more than just the fact that Whitewolf was a little older.
“Come on now, let’s leave the diagnosis to Iciclepaw! Faster now, I can almost see the halfway point to camp!” Hemlockheart cut in.
She kept quiet. Thunderchaser needed to get a damn grip. She was sure whitewolf was gonna be fine. I see the entrance. She said. Noticing the entrance to camp.

Old July 16th, 2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
She kept quiet. Thunderchaser needed to get a damn grip. She was sure whitewolf was gonna be fine. I see the entrance. She said. Noticing the entrance to camp.
@OhZeeWolf

Old July 16th, 2021, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn's eyes softened. Ah, he understood that well... then, she really could be trusted. He sat in a relaxed pose and nodded. "Of course. I respect and condemn your decision... but what will happen if you get caught?"
(Do you mean “condone?” The word “condemn” would mean the decision should be tossed into a flaming pit.)

Jaynose looked from left to right, checking once again to make sure her Clanmates weren’t there. ”I… I’m not sure. There are quite a few punishments that Kestrelstar has enforced.” She remembered Vinepaw being demoted back to an apprentice, but that wasn’t even for disloyalty. ”I could be demoted… but there’s also the chance I get… exiled,” the word was hard to say. Thoughts of punishments actually brought up a question that she had in her mind.
”Er… if you don’t mind my asking, what happened to the cats who killed the RiverClanners? It’s not going to affect anything - unless of course they aren’t to blame for the deaths, in which case Kestrelstar is starting a war over nothing.”
Old July 16th, 2021, 10:23 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
(Do you mean “condone?” The word “condemn” would mean the decision should be tossed into a flaming pit.)

Jaynose looked from left to right, checking once again to make sure her Clanmates weren’t there. ”I… I’m not sure. There are quite a few punishments that Kestrelstar has enforced.” She remembered Vinepaw being demoted back to an apprentice, but that wasn’t even for disloyalty. ”I could be demoted… but there’s also the chance I get… exiled,” the word was hard to say. Thoughts of punishments actually brought up a question that she had in her mind.
”Er… if you don’t mind my asking, what happened to the cats who killed the RiverClanners? It’s not going to affect anything - unless of course they aren’t to blame for the deaths, in which case Kestrelstar is starting a war over nothing.”
(Oops, sorry!)
Thistlethorn blinked. What was going on in RiverClan to cause such a thing? Well, the least he could do is answer her, after all, with all the risks she was taking. "From what's been announced, Lionstorm is the first to have died from us, and that was because he blamed the death of a cat who wasn't on us, I'm sorry to say. Of course, we haven't been notified besides but, knowing Eveningstar and the Clan, they'll be punished."