Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old February 5th, 2020, 07:44 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Sootflare

Nose scrunching with distaste, Sootflare made his next moves with caution, going slowly and deliberately as he followed the scent. The longer they followed the trail, the stronger and fresher it got, beginning to mingle with cat-scent as well. The smell of their fellow Riverclanner was familiar but unsettling, given the circumstances, and it was interwoven with the scent of another altogether unfamiliar.

"Keep your eye out," he meowed, keeping his voice low,"I don't think we'll be returning home with another at our side today."

The comments of his companions made the warrior's fur bristle with annoyance. 'Just be realistic,' he thought to himself,'Fallenstream is dead and we'll be finding his body here soon.'

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ooc: Gonna skip @Sharp moon so we can complete the patrol!]
Blossomclaw

The orange molly nodded, padding along the border side, occasionally stopping to refresh the marker. Either it was her or the Riverclan scent was extremely overpowering right now. Glancing back, no one else seemed to notice it but it couldn't go unacknowledged. Turning around, waiting for Linnetwing to catch up as she had said, Blossomclaw stopped the group for a moment. "Take a whiff, first smell you get," she said, wrinkling her nose as she accidentally took a whiff out of instinct. Wow the smell of fish was nasty, specially from those slippery otters.

@Sharp moon | @Blissie Bliss | @Sneakyfox55 ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 5th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Brightpaw trotted up, breathing in deeply, only to scrunch up his muzzle. "They smell... Slimy," he pointed out, a bit quietly as though he felt guilty to say such an insult.

@Sharp moon @Blissie Bliss @Pepperkins

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 5th, 2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"That shouldn't even be an opinion," he commented to Bumblefrost. "That should be a well-known fact at this point. There's no reason for the Clan to not be top priority. It's so.. sleazy..? to throw your Clan in a situation your Clan shouldn't be in. It's not like Lionstar has his eyes on ThunderClan." Though he could be shifty, Thistlestep couldn't see him targeting a Clan with little territory or personality. Lionstar liked a challenge.

"Oh," he figured she missed his point-- which was fine, but he wanted to correct her real quick. "I meant they'd probably try to cause some issues at the borders.. ShadowClan isn't our biggest fan right now."

With the border marked, he figured it was time to start moving back into their territory. "Here, I think we can start looking around for some prey to take back."

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:46 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak trotted alongside Lionstar at the ThunderClan border. "I hope Thistlestep doesn't mind too much, being on that patrol." The musing was to himself mostly as he considered his last interaction with Cougarpaw and how it hadn't been a wonderful one, the source of his self-questioning on whether he was cut out to be a mentor. They'd get to that later. "I don't know what you were going to tell me, but on the topic of being unbelievable, I... uh, I have got quite the story for you." Pausing for a moment, he tried to recreate the scene in his mind: he'd been working on the apprentices' den and didn't think he had any previous personal encounters with Dirtfur. Then, that'd happened. "You might think I'm kind of crazy or something, but I was just.. fixing a den, y'know? And Dirtfur comes along and shouts at me to stop being lazy, in more rude terms than that." His recollection ended with a breathless little laugh, a flick of his ear. It'd been the strangest thing. "He has the audacity to assign me to a patrol after that, then said not to be disappointing. And oh man, that was the weirdest part-- he thinks I'm the one who's at risk of being a disappointment? Geez."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 6th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @shortstack; @Vessel; |

Sparkheart dipped his head at the patrol leader. The ginger tabby tom sniffed around, scenting death nearby. It was making him sick to his stomache. There was no way that Fallenstream was alive with this stench. He knew it was the former leader, because he was the one that let him into the clan. "The scent getting stronger this way.", Sparkheart meowed, heading in the direction that the scent was the strongest.

~~~

| @Pepperkins; @Sneakyfox55; @Sharp moon; |

Linnetwing caught up to her apprentice and Blossomclaw. She hated the fcat that she was slowing down the patrol. If only that stupid rogue tom hadn't hurt her. She forgave him after he told her he was sorry and ran off. "They've been making sure to keep their scent markers fresh aren't they? Those fish eaters have the worst stench.", Linnetwing said, scrunching up her face.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 6th, 2020, 01:21 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar let out a little scoff at Fawnsqueak's concerns as they neared the border. "Gaystep will get over it, deer." He didn't really care about how Gaystep felt about the patrol-- the only thing that mattered to Lionstar was Fawn.

"He did that to you too?!" Lionstar nearly snarled. "Fawn, I was just going to talk to you about him!! That asshole came into my den, okay-- normal, right? We were going to talk about some sick kit when I got interrupted by two patrols reporting to me and once I was done he started saying I did nothing but sit on my ass all day? Like, what the hell? When have I ever sat on my ass?" His tail lashed, angry just by the thought. "What the hell is his problem? I've half the mind to demote him for being such a.. jerk. An absolute fox-heart."

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 6th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Blossomclaw

Frowning at the comment, she nodded in agreement. "They must be trying to say something, and I frankly hate the way they are doing it," she replied, a slight hiss noticeable in her voice. Leaving one more marker along the border, she started to go back over them quickly. "C'mon, lets try to overpower their scent then we can head back, I'll report this to Flintstar." She would have to wash her pelt later, the smell of those slimy flea-bags was starting to stick to her fur and oh boy did it stink!

[ @Sharp moon @Blissie Bliss @Sneakyfox55 ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 6th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Blossomclaw

Frowning at the comment, she nodded in agreement. "They must be trying to say something, and I frankly hate the way they are doing it," she replied, a slight hiss noticeable in her voice. Leaving one more marker along the border, she started to go back over them quickly. "C'mon, lets try to overpower their scent then we can head back, I'll report this to Flintstar." She would have to wash her pelt later, the smell of those slimy flea-bags was starting to stick to her fur and oh boy did it stink!

[ @Sharp moon @Blissie Bliss @Sneakyfox55 ]

Brightpaw glanced briefly at his mentor, waiting for her instructions before proceeding.

@Blissie Bliss
Old February 6th, 2020, 06:08 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

With the strength of the smell, it wasn't much longer before the patrol came across Fallenstream's body and the bloodied rogue that had surely taken the tom's life. Sootflare spotted the pair first and his fur immediately bristled with anger. The sight of a foreigner standing over the body of his former leader struck a rage in the warrior that blinded him to common sense. Teeth bared, Sootflare barreled at the rogue, taking a swipe at the feline with unsheathed claws.

"Get out of here!" he hissed,"This is no place for the likes of you!"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.