Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM

Old April 22nd, 2018, 06:35 AM
unknown

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

MossKit was huddled in a nearby bush that was next to the Riverclan river. She was without a home nor a clan and had been abandoned by her mother when she was only 1 moon old. She could smell the scents of different cats, some stale and some fresh, but she didn't dare to stray from the bush in case of an attack. She washed and curled up, trying to warm up from the cold air outside. If she was found then she would be killed for trespassing on other clan's territory, so she planned on moving the next morning. She was thin and hungry since her parents weren't around to teach her to hunt. She was aware that she was going to die soon, but she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind and she fell asleep.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 02:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.

He was gentle in raising his tail and settling it down on the younger apprentices shoulders trying his best to reassure the young tom. His feathery fur gently settled into his shoulders and he looked down at rosepaw.
‘ ‘ things one could only imagine in their nightmares young one, things one could never understand fully ’ ‘ he whispered harshly before turning back to glance through the shadows of the tree line. He shuffled and the amused look faded off his maw like a mirage would when you drew to close to it.
‘ ‘ I highly doubt you’d have heard of it before, but I see things that nobody else can see. Ultimately they are there but you can’t see them,,, those who can not precieve horrors of the mind are blessed in the highest regard’ ‘ he breathed out unsteadily breaking his uneasy gaze from the forest line of thunderclan. He turned to look at rosepaw than back at the forest line. If he was able to spend enough time out here that the light ended coming on the horizon and the night faded like a dream he could return peacefully. ‘ ‘ tell me. Why are you out here alone? ‘ ‘

Rose nearly jumped as he felt the tail touch his shoulder, the apprentince finding it hard to calm down. When he could almost breathe normally again, Slug began to terrify the tom all over again. He had heard of some cats that could see things that weren’t there, but this seemed different, it was scarier. The fact that he had such a straight face on when he said it only scared him even more. Now he knew that he had to keep a straight face, or risk seeming too weak to hear this. He probably was too weak to hear it, but he kept his feet planted where he was.
Suddenly, he was once again being asked why he was out here alone, and he found himself only shaking his head. “N-no reason, I swear,” there he was, digging that hole for himself all over again. But he was going to go with it. He was just hoping that it was enough to end the questions. He just kept his mouth shut, scared of not being able to get out of any hole he might have accidentally dug for himself.
Old May 6th, 2018, 05:34 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Squirrelpaw walked along the border, her eyes scanning the area around them. “It’s quite peaceful out her.” She purred softly, her pelt brushing up against Rowanpaw.

@Raven & Co
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 6th, 2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw walked along the border, her eyes scanning the area around them. “It’s quite peaceful out her.” She purred softly, her pelt brushing up against Rowanpaw.

@Raven & Co
Rowanpaw nodded at what she had said about the place being peaceful. "Can't deny that." The apprentice mewed, his fur heating up as her pelt brushed against his.
Old May 6th, 2018, 10:42 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw nodded at what she had said about the place being peaceful. "Can't deny that." The apprentice mewed, his fur heating up as her pelt brushed against his.
With a purr she turned and tackled him. “Did you see that coming?” She asked, laughing as she pinned him down. She licked his cheek before stepping off. She gazed at him seriously. “Rowanpaw I love you and...when we’re warriors I want to be your mate.” She purred softly
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 8th, 2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
With a purr she turned and tackled him. “Did you see that coming?” She asked, laughing as she pinned him down. She licked his cheek before stepping off. She gazed at him seriously. “Rowanpaw I love you and...when we’re warriors I want to be your mate.” She purred softly
Rowanpaw gasped as she tackled him and he gazed up at her, his eyes wide open before she licked his cheek and he shut his eyes, purring and kneading at nothing until she spoke, he met her gaze, just as serious, but his fur only heated up more at what she told him next, he quickly rolled over and got up, gazing at her. "I love you too, Squirrelpaw." The tom mewed, smiling as their gazes met, he approached her and licked her cheek affectionaly.
Old May 11th, 2018, 12:08 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Rowanpaw gasped as she tackled him and he gazed up at her, his eyes wide open before she licked his cheek and he shut his eyes, purring and kneading at nothing until she spoke, he met her gaze, just as serious, but his fur only heated up more at what she told him next, he quickly rolled over and got up, gazing at her. "I love you too, Squirrelpaw." The tom mewed, smiling as their gazes met, he approached her and licked her cheek affectionaly.
Her pelt heated up when he spoke, she licked his nose just as affectionately before rubbing her cheek against his and twinning their tails together. She purred contently and leaned against him. After a bit she stepped away. “Come on Rowanpaw!” She purred, licking his cheek before climbing up into a tree. Her tail hung down from the branch as she gazed down at him.

Old May 11th, 2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Her pelt heated up when he spoke, she licked his nose just as affectionately before rubbing her cheek against his and twinning their tails together. She purred contently and leaned against him. After a bit she stepped away. “Come on Rowanpaw!” She purred, licking his cheek before climbing up into a tree. Her tail hung down from the branch as she gazed down at him.
Rowanpaw really enjoyed the contct they were having, he normally was much less of a cat to be in contact with others, but the fact that it was Squirrelpaw out of the whole clan, he didn't mind, he actually really liked, at this point even loved the she-cat, he gazed up at her and quickly followed her up into the branch she was on.
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:05 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Rowanpaw really enjoyed the contct they were having, he normally was much less of a cat to be in contact with others, but the fact that it was Squirrelpaw out of the whole clan, he didn't mind, he actually really liked, at this point even loved the she-cat, he gazed up at her and quickly followed her up into the branch she was on.
Squirrelpaw watched him follow her up with a soft purr. Once he joined her, she intertwined their tails. She gazed out towards Riverclan territory. “I wonder if they really are as lazy as some cats say..” she leaned against him once more, her ears flicking in amusement. “When we head back to camp, let’s see who can catch the biggest an the most prey!” She challenged.

Old May 17th, 2018, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Squirrelpaw watched him follow her up with a soft purr. Once he joined her, she intertwined their tails. She gazed out towards Riverclan territory. “I wonder if they really are as lazy as some cats say..” she leaned against him once more, her ears flicking in amusement. “When we head back to camp, let’s see who can catch the biggest an the most prey!” She challenged.
Rowanpaw gazed at their tails and smiled, it was pretty nice to be with her, he knew they were going to be mates when they would become warriors, even now, they could kind of be called mates, simply the way they acted together gave it away, he licked the top of her head as she leaned against him again and shrugged. "You know, it's actually kind of surprising to call a cln lazy... Considering we all move more than kittypets, and maybe we call them lazy because they're more in the clan, so they can rest more, and because of that, we think they're lazy." The tom mewed and shruged. "Are you sure? Because I don't feel like going after so many preys with this temperature, I'm basically gonna have a heat stroke." He laughed and remained close to her, their bodies pressed tightly to one another

Last edited by Gone; May 17th, 2018 at 12:02 AM.