Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cloverkit Interaction...
by Bean
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:35 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:22 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Milky Way
Thistlepaw looked over at the shecat apprentice, suddenly very upset with himself about how he spoke to her during the fight. He took a deep breath, trying to get his fur to lie flat after all the excitement. "You can lean on me on the way back to camp if you like," the little tom offered, smiling nervously, not certain he'd actually be able to support her on his own.
Caracalspirit glanced back, waiting with a flick of her tail. Infection was her main concern, and she turned to glare one last time at the dead fox. Soon the crows would come for it. And she really did want to see the mangy creature get attacked like it'd attacked them, but they didn't have time. She shook her head to clear the vile thoughts, chewing her lip and giving a tiny sigh.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:52 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom darted after Fawnskip, his limbs stretching to their extent as he bounded across the moors. This was what he loved. This was amazing - and he smiled at her as he reached her, pulling ahead just enough so that it was an almost neck-to-neck race. He wanted to win... just so that he could ask her his question, but then realized that he didn't even know what that was going to be! What could it be? I could ask her why she was flirting with me... or why she LIKES flirting... ooh, or, umm... I could ask her if she's ever had her heart broken! But that might be just a little too personal. Obsidiansky's thoughts were trailing away from the race, but his speed maintained itself at a slightly slower one, causing him to fall back.

Looked like he wasn't going to be asking her anything - until he realized that he was falling behind. With a sudden burst of energy, Obsidiansky managed to almost catch up. Fawnskip was faster then he would have thought her to be - she didn't look like the type who did this on a regular basis, but she was proving to be some good competition. It was impossible for the tom to be angry that he was losing... he had only himself to blame, being distracted. She was a distracting factor in the race, because she was pretty - graceful - elegant - charming - and had an air to her that was impossible to pull away from. Poor Obsidiansky... he was doing his best to guard his heart, but his feelings seemed to have already attached themselves onto Fawnskip.

Of course he would do his best to ignore this. Ignore the fact that she was pretty. Embrace the fact that she was fun to be around. Ignore the fact that she was trying - and succeeding - in making him forget his problems. Embrace the fact that she was at least trying to be enjoyable company. Ignore the fact that he was quite clearly going to be crushing - if he wasn't already - on this attractive, fun to be around she cat. Chances were she already had an interest. Someone who had her heart, her attention. But if not... maybe Obsidiansky would stand a chance. And if that weren't true, well, then he would support her - as a friend. Anything for her. Just as it would be anything for any of his other friends.
Fawnskip spotted a dark blur at the edge of her vision, and she knew Obsidiansky was gaining on her. In all honesty, she was extremely surprised that he was basically neck-to-neck with her - she hadn't expected him to be so quick! - but there was no doubt in her mind that she would not win. She felt an excited tingle rush along her spine, causing her to bunch herself together in what was a result of her excitement-fear-tingle. Her hind paws pressed against the ground, supporting Fawnskip in her running.

She was panting slightly, her training as a WindClan apprentice playing a role in her lack of gasps for breath. Fawnskip adopted an early victory grin, her golden eyes gleaming triumphantly. With a final push, Fawnskip found herself racing past the tree. She threw her head back in a victory howl, digging her heels into the earth in an attempt to slow herself. She succeeded, her victorious howl fading into adrenaline-filled laughter. The she-cat spun around, tail whipping in excitement. The full-grown feline practically pranced back to the tree, resembling an overgrown kit. She flaunted her success in the form of an award-winning smile.

She sunk back on her haunches, tail straightened behind her, lazily flicking. She let herself lean against the tree trunk, breathing heavily. ``Next time, 'sidiansky,`` Fawnskip breathed. ``But you must admit that I got you this time. That means I get to ask you a question! And beware - I won't go easy on you.`` The pretty she-cat winked at the dark-pelted tom, releasing a quiet purr. ``Now let's see... What do I want to ask?`` Fawnskip let silence swallow them for a few moments. She let the silence create suspense for Obsidiansky, she let both of them gather their breath, and she let herself think of a good question. When her chest and flanks no longer rose and fell hastily, she broke the silence. ``I got it,`` Fawnskip meowed that silky tone of hers. ``Is there a special she-cat in your life?``
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Constellation

The she-kit padded out of the nursery, blinking as the sun hit her eyes. She narrowed her golden orbs against the sun. Mothkit had been staying in the nursery for the past few days, avoiding a certain cat. He had recently become an apprentice, which she thought Nightkit was happy about. Of course she loved Lynxpaw, because he was her best friend, but her logic had been that maybe he would find new friends. What she had not accounted for was for the fact that her best friend might have forgotten about her. That was not going to happen. Lynxpaw was her best friend, and when she became an apprentice, she was going to make sure of that. Mothkit knew it sounded greedy, though it was not intended to be, she just didn't want to loose her best friend. Of course she had Emeraldpaw, Nightkit, Thea, Weaselshade, and all those other cats she loved and played with, but none of them were Lynxpaw. He was special and no cat could make her forget him. The female kit had finally gathered her courage, so that she could go out and find him. If she was lucky, run into him, but all that mattered is that she saw him. The molly began padding away from the nursery, her little golden eyes searching for her friend. She was going to find him.
Old October 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip spotted a dark blur at the edge of her vision, and she knew Obsidiansky was gaining on her. In all honesty, she was extremely surprised that he was basically neck-to-neck with her - she hadn't expected him to be so quick! - but there was no doubt in her mind that she would not win. She felt an excited tingle rush along her spine, causing her to bunch herself together in what was a result of her excitement-fear-tingle. Her hind paws pressed against the ground, supporting Fawnskip in her running.

She was panting slightly, her training as a WindClan apprentice playing a role in her lack of gasps for breath. Fawnskip adopted an early victory grin, her golden eyes gleaming triumphantly. With a final push, Fawnskip found herself racing past the tree. She threw her head back in a victory howl, digging her heels into the earth in an attempt to slow herself. She succeeded, her victorious howl fading into adrenaline-filled laughter. The she-cat spun around, tail whipping in excitement. The full-grown feline practically pranced back to the tree, resembling an overgrown kit. She flaunted her success in the form of an award-winning smile.

She sunk back on her haunches, tail straightened behind her, lazily flicking. She let herself lean against the tree trunk, breathing heavily. ``Next time, 'sidiansky,`` Fawnskip breathed. ``But you must admit that I got you this time. That means I get to ask you a question! And beware - I won't go easy on you.`` The pretty she-cat winked at the dark-pelted tom, releasing a quiet purr. ``Now let's see... What do I want to ask?`` Fawnskip let silence swallow them for a few moments. She let the silence create suspense for Obsidiansky, she let both of them gather their breath, and she let herself think of a good question. When her chest and flanks no longer rose and fell hastily, she broke the silence. ``I got it,`` Fawnskip meowed that silky tone of hers. ``Is there a special she-cat in your life?``
Surely whatever she was going to ask couldn't be too bad, could it? Obsidiansky wasn't that uncomfortable with Fawnskip asking him something, although he couldn't help but feel a sting of disappointment at not getting to ask his own questions. He wanted to ask her about her flirting, he wanted to ask her if she'd ever had her heart broken (personal though it was), he wanted to ask her what she loved about WindClan. He wanted to ask her all of those things, but it looked like he was going to have to wait. "I have to admit... you're more fun... then I thought," The tom panted, giving her a bright smile. "I thought... all you did... was throw out flirty compliments," He added with a shrug. That wasn't the best thing to say to someone. Especially not someone that he could see himself crushing on.

But, Obsidiansky hadn't really thought about that - he thought of it as an honest comment, something from his honest opinion. Silence fell and, for a moment, the dark tom was content just to sit and think in silence. Wonder about what her question would be, until she finally asked it. And it was more personal then he liked to answer. Special she cat? Who was he supposed to answer for that? Sagewhisker... Canineheart... they were both special, and they both had feelings for him. For a moment he was silent before he seemed to have his answer. "A couple of cats that I'm trying to figure out feelings for, yeah. Both close friends." His friendly nature seemed to disappear for a second and he lowered his head.

Right now, Obsidiansky was nowhere near as comfortable as he had been. He shifted his weight and looked down at the ground, before meeting Fawnskip's eyes again. "Sometimes I wish I could just forget." It was an incredibly personal statement, but he knew Fawnskip couldn't hurt him with it. As long as he kept his heart closed off, she couldn't hurt him. And that was what he was trying to do. It was hard not to open up to another cat, when he so badly needed someone to understand, to listen, and he wished more then ever that Infernosky was here. She would listen to him. She was so good at listening to him.

Please, use your deputy-sense and come find me, Infernosky. I really need you right now. In the past, he would have trusted Sagewhisker with this, but he was afraid to tell her - afraid to ruin their friendship. If Infernosky was here, he knew Fawnskip wouldn't dare try anything. The stern former deputy was too intimidating to allow someone to do something like that.

(Infernosky appears out of nowhere
Inferno: I'm here to save you Obsidian
Obsidian: yES thank StarClan
Fawn: wait what I thought you and I were having fun
Inferno: -glares-
Fawn: -winks at Obsidian- Siiiidiansky
Inferno: -glares harder-
Obsidian: -hides behind inferno- don't scare me Fawn)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 11th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw gazed at him as he purred and couldn't help but do so herself, meeting the tom's gaze.
Spiderpaw looked at her, not wanting to lie. He wanted to tell her how he felt. "I know we nearly just met, but I've grown to like your company." meowed Spiderpaw, still purring a bit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

The tall Savannah loped slowly through his old homeland. Distant memories flickered through his mind, both as his time as an apprentice, and his time as a warrior, to the later times of him being the leader. Yes he knew very well he wasn't supposed to be on this land anymore, that he had been unofficially exiled. He knew most regarded him as a coward, a weakling you fled from danger, but it was not true. He dried his hardest to not let it bother him that he was mocked for running away, it seemed he was the only cat left that actually knew his true intentions. But as he padded along, not entirely sure of what his purpose for coming was, he caught the smell of a kit. A kit with a slightly familiar smell to it. It was indeed a scent he had not smelled for several moons, since way before he had fled the Clan with his family. Curiosity peaked, Singe made his way closer, following the wind as it blew towards him, leading him to the small kitten. He was slightly nervous, in case his temper snapped whilst he was near the kit, in fact he had just come from another expedition, and the blood of the mother and daughter was still staining his paws. He padded closer, watching them as they scampered along. He purposefully cracked a few loud grass stalks, to make his presence known to the small feline.
The flame colored tom quickly turned his head, his green hues momentarily flickering with fear. As soon as he saw the pale golden pelt he visibly relaxed, his fur straightning, he had mistaken the former leader for his mother, the two did look alike after all. But he realized his mistake a little too late, noticing that the other felines figure wasn't as slim as his mothers, which in turn confused the feline, and piqued his interest. He picked himself up, his black spotted paws crunching the dried grass beneath him, cocking his head to the side in curiosity "You look a lot like my mother." he stated as the tom got a little closer, though that slightly unnerved the tom, making the young kit take a step back. "That means you must be related to me right? Your father is my grandfather, Mumblenose correct?" Scorchingkit questioned. The young kit felt an air of evil and danger around this tom, which both excited him and unnerved him, he figured he slip away if the need arised, all in all he wasn't too concerned about it, after all, there was only one time when he couldn't slip out of trouble, and that was when the leader found him out here.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:43 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon smiled as her tail waved. She felt weird now that the cat had been staring at her for some time now. Her eyes fell on the she-cats gaze.
Those eyes had been even nicer up close. And Bluetalon stopped herself from opening her maw. "I'm fine, what about you?" She mewed. Her tail flicked as she looked up at the deputy.
But it was a lie
She wasn't fine
Pure sadness and depression rushed through her veins as she tried to look as happy as possible. And if she slipped up in front of the deputy... who knows.
She kept her claws sheathe as She forced herself to remember what happiness and guilt felt like. It had all seemed like a distant memory at this point.
Her eyes looked down at her paws, and her fur flicked up. She had grown nervous around the she-cat now. Saying the wrong thing could destroy her.
Onyxwhisper were gentle and kind as she observed the other she-cat, she was pretty but she seemed nervous and Onyxwhisper had a inkling that something was wrong. The black feline had had a tough past, she could tell when some cat was lying. Onyxwhisper didn't want to ask Bluetalon about whats going on with her at camp, since it might be something private. "I am doing great, I was just about to go hunting! Would you like to join me?" Her eyes shone with kindness, the she-cat would never force the other to tell her anything but she knew it was always easier to talk when you were alone.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Quailheart smiled,” Yes.” Nice catch.” She dropped into a crouch and caught a vole (not a cold like my last one said) and buried it, she much preferred rabbits, but prey was still prey, especially with Thunderclan stealing prey. She gave a wiff still smelling voles around.
(Haha yea I thought you meant vole in the last post so I just assumed it)

The tortoiseshell she-cat grinned. “Thanks, you too,” she replied, crouching down alongside Quailheart to bury her own catch. The feline was acutely aware of the shifting clouds above her, but decided to not mention it again. “I think we’ve been pretty successful in our hunt today, hmm? Let’s hope that it’s like this for the next moon or so... we have to stock up for leaf-bare.”

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw looked at her, not wanting to lie. He wanted to tell her how he felt. "I know we nearly just met, but I've grown to like your company." meowed Spiderpaw, still purring a bit.
The she-cat's fur heated up at the confession and she gazed in his eyes. "I-I have, too..." Blossompaw admitted, looking down at her paws afterwards, she had never felt that way in her entire life.
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Thank you. I'm sure they would run off just s-seeing you." Crocusblossom was warming up to the larger tom, however long it might take. He seemed confident, strong, a good warrior. Crocusblossom indeed took to him quickly. She noticed she wasn't stuttering as much. Her ears perked up, the shy molly proud of her small victory. She shook out her pelt and continued alongside Spireflare, occasionally glancing up towards the tom's visage and his striking green eyes. What beautiful eyes, Crocis thought. What beautiful eyes...
Spireflare walked next to the molly now, not really caring about the others on the patrol. he struck her a glance, raising an eyebrow,¨You think so?¨ he mewed. of course he knew, he could beat the living starclan out of anycat he so chose, but she didnt know that. he moved his gaze infront of them, focusing on the patrol but kept his ears perked incase she spoke again.
[sorry for the short replies, having major writers block ;; ]
Closed Thread