Today 06:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:14 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Sparkheart watched him and then launched in the air. He tried his best to land on top of the other cat. He let out a snarl and raked his claws along the toms side in anger. His hated for his former clan was strong and it was sonething that could never get fixed. Not now not ever. Riverclan is his home now and always will be. His kits mean more to him than anything.
Snailwind snared in anger as he turned batting a claw ready to rank the cats face
(i dont want anyone dead, also do you think Snailwind could win this, he has never won a fight)
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

(Open-Leaftail be injured enough to die)
Leaftail heard yowling of cats. The she-cat came out to see a raid! It seems RiverClan has decided to choose to pick with ShadowClan. She leapt at a RiverClan warrior, claws unsheathed and aiming for the said warrior's shoulder.

(Open-Redpaw have a few scratches and bites from this battle)
Redpaw ran outside of the apprentices' den only to see fighting and blood everywhere! Without hesitation, he flung himself at a warrior that smells like fish. RiverClan! How dare they attacked ShadowClan?

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Silhouettes
( Let me know when to stop for the injuries )

She gave a smile at the response . Only to giggle she clearly is new. Almost like a kit! forgetting that this was a battle . The molly noticed that she landed a hit! Confidence started to rise in her chest then, she was gonna land another hit but she felt a swipe at her chest causing her to leap back in shock. She felt the sting which let her know it did actually happen, she mentally cursed herself for not having faster reflexes as some do. Chest pounding she gulped and crouched once more. Trying to spot a weak spot on the she cat, she decided to aim for the back. Dashing behind eveningcloud she leaped into the air, leaving enough time for the other to react. If she couldn't land a full damaging blow while freely moving , perhaps she could pin her down and do it that way.

@Dirtfur

Eyes widening , the she cat reeled her head back as he kicked up more debris and dirt. What a fool he was! An amateur . She coughed and spat out as much as she could but her version was sadly being blinded. wanna play dirty huh? Fine . Kit hissing . Blindedly she did the same thing as dirtfur did, but she was just flinging it every which way in hopes of getting him. She only stopped for a moment to clean the debris from her eyes "you wretched little.....*cough* kit! "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Snailwind snared in anger as he turned batting a claw ready to rank the cats face
(i dont want anyone dead, also do you think Snailwind could win this, he has never won a fight)
(It'll look bad for him though since his leader thinks he's a little worthless. H ewon't kill, but he will never back down)
Sparkheart backed awy in time, but felt the other cats claws scratch his nose. Blood dripped from the gash and it made him even more angry. The tom aimed blows at his chest and he bumped his head right into the other cats stomache.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
(Open-Leaftail be injured enough to die)
Leaftail heard yowling of cats. The she-cat came out to see a raid! It seems RiverClan has decided to choose to pick with ShadowClan. She leapt at a RiverClan warrior, claws unsheathed and aiming for the said warrior's shoulder.

(Open-Redpaw have a few scratches and bites from this battle)
Redpaw ran outside of the apprentices' den only to see fighting and blood everywhere! Without hesitation, he flung himself at a warrior that smells like fish. RiverClan! How dare they attacked ShadowClan?
Sparkheart ran at Leaftail with claws out. His eyes turned to slits. He recognized her a little bit from when he was in Shadowclan. He never spoke to her at all. He didn't speak to anyone. The former Shadowclan cat etes filled with fire.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post

@Dirtfur

Eyes widening , the she cat reeled her head back as he kicked up more debris and dirt. What a fool he was! An amateur . She coughed and spat out as much as she could but her version was sadly being blinded. wanna play dirty huh? Fine . Kit hissing . Blindedly she did the same thing as dirtfur did, but she was just flinging it every which way in hopes of getting him. She only stopped for a moment to clean the debris from her eyes "you wretched little.....*cough* kit! "
Dirtfur kept on kicking in a heartbeat. He turned slightly, only seeing the she-cat kicking the debris, but it was messy. It seems her vision had affect on her kicking; thought, a few debris got on his pelt. Kit.... he traveled his amber beams onto the tail of the ShadowClan. With a evil smirk he ponce on the she-cat's tail, claws now unsheathed.
"You're right I am kit!"

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Sparkheart ran at Leaftail with claws out. His eyes turned to slits. He recognized her a little bit from when he was in Shadowclan. He never spoke to her at all. He didn't speak to anyone. The former Shadowclan cat etes filled with fire.

The RiverClan cat Leaftail had fought ran away. The spotted warrior purred until she was pushed into the earth, turning back to see Sparkheart! "You traitor!" she hissed as she pounced on the former clanmate.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@vermin @Moonraven @Xeno

Breastspark felt disappoint as the tom went down so easily, not like he could have stood up to the deputy's mass. Still, that shock in his eyes was dissatisfing, he would have already torn this tom apart if he hadn't been distracted by the sound of the name being frantically yowled. Greenfur? Who was that? He didn't have time to worry about that, Beastspark hadn't bothered dropping all his wright on the cat so he got up rather easily. He was momentarily pulled out of his battle haze another cat flung himself at him. He kept his balance but stumbled away from the tom. Looked like this cat had a friend? A face full of snow caught him off guard. The deputy shook it off quickly with a faint smirk, he didn't see her but he heard her, Dawnstripe! Pain, sharp and hot tore though his jaw as his muzzle was hit. He could smell his blood yet he didn't care, he was having fun. He went back to lunging at Greenfur, trusting Dawnstripe to handle this Sunblaze cat. He raised his massive paw upwards, long curved claws out, and went to slam it down on Greenfur's head with an immense amount of strength.
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

The RiverClan cat Leaftail had fought ran away. The spotted warrior purred until she was pushed into the earth, turning back to see Sparkheart! "You traitor!" she hissed as she pounced on the former clanmate.
Sparkheart growled in anger when she called him a traitor. He had been in Riverclan for six moons now. "Oh sweetheart I was a traitor to your clan for a long time. Riverclan is the better clan. They never yelled at me and they never called me names!", he yowled. Sparkheart head butted her away and aimed a blow at her shoulder.

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Sparkheart growled in anger when she called him a traitor. He had been in Riverclan for six moons now. "Oh sweetheart I was a traitor to your clan for a long time. Riverclan is the better clan. They never yelled at me and they never called me names!", he yowled. Sparkheart head butted her away and aimed a blow at her shoulder.

Leaftail clenched her teeth as Sparkheart aim for the she-cat's shoulder. The molly unsheathed her claws and rake it across the former ShadowClan cat's hind legs.

No no word
Closed Thread