Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:58 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by taillow
Today 09:57 PM
WCO memes?
Last post by stardust.
Today 09:57 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:49 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:46 PM

Old March 13th, 2023, 05:30 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default autumn finder!

you wander the outskirts of the clans, alert and searching for prey. you pause and open your mouth to take in the scent of the lands. suddenly, you catch a breath of another cat just a short ways north. you crouch and make your way closer, hidden among the tall grasses. suddenly, you spot a young calico tomcat with striking blue-green eyes racing through the fields, jumping and rolling and laughing up a storm. he seems to be having fun, so you. . .

you want to join in! so you race down the hill to greet the tom. you say hello, and he seems happy to meet a new friend. you ask him about. . .

“oh, it’s just me and my sibling now!”

autumn is a 10 moon old half-clan outsider. up until he was four moons, he was travelling with his loner mother. when she got deathly ill and passed, he had to survive on his own with his sibling. thanks to the hospitality of several other loners, here they are, still alive!

family.

preferably, family at least looks somewhat like autumn, be that ginger, cream, black or a mix.

mother: (loner DECEASED) labyrinth
father: OPEN (must be a clan cat. what clan doesn’t matter!)
(it’s entirely up to you if the father 1. knows of the kit’s or not and 2. wants to know them or if they wants to pretend they don’t exist.)

extended family: astrid (syndicate, aunt) @/ophelia

littermate: malice (loner) @/KamiSxmx
(as autumn is very carefree and gets himself into a lot of danger, they must be able to keep him out of trouble. how they do that is entirely up to you!. they’re also the older sibling, as autumn is a runt.)

”i’d die for my friends, i’d kill for them.”

autumn is loyal to a fault, willing to fight for his friends to the end (even though he’s not very strong, at all), and loves to meet new people. however, when he’s wronged, he holds a grudge.

friends: OPEN (clan or outsider)
acquaintances: OPEN (clan or outsider)

(you don’t have to ask to have your oc crush on autumn, but he’s a huge flirt with most cats his age and i can’t promise he’ll like them back.)

”yeah, i make a lot of people mad, so what?”

autumn is outspoken about his beliefs and ideas; he really doesn’t know how to shut up sometimes. even worse, he’s very competitive and will stop at nothing to win a challenge. this means he makes a lot of rivals.

enemies: OPEN
(for this, i am especially looking for clan apprentices who may or may not have ‘jokingly’ pushed autumn into the ocean or a river, only for him to almost drown, they left before they found out if he actually drowned as this wasn’t the intention. if we roleplay this out or say it already happened is up to you!)

rivals: OPEN

disliked: OPEN

i will be using autumn a lot as he is one of my main warrior ocs (i mean, he’s basically me). if you have a close relationship with him, it’s pretty likely i’ll end up drawing him and your character together. if you choose to make one of his family members, be ready for autumn to cause trouble.

no form, just give me your characters basics and try to pique my interest! make sure to ping me.

you turn and decide to look elsewhere for prey, not wanting to ruin the young cat’s fun. it’s too bad, you didn’t meet autumn!

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."

Last edited by redshiftreign; March 14th, 2023 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 07:00 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: autumn finder!

pssstpsst just replying to all your finders haha [ @redshiftreign ] ive got astrid! i was thinking perhaps she could be extended family, like an aunt on his mother's side? she'd 35 moons, with black and orange fur, so some similarity in appearance. they don't have to be super close unless you want them to be, as she's a member of the dusk syndicate and kind of an independent spirit. but perhaps she could just check in on him from time to time, and be an overall bad influence?

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:48 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

@ophelia astrid sounds so cool. i think she’d definitely fit the family, autumn probably sees her like that cool aunt; maybe she even took autumn and his littermate (mali, played by @/kamisxmx) in for a little bit when their mother, her sister, died. love the idea of her being a bad influence,

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old March 14th, 2023, 09:58 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @redshiftreign ] - awesome! that works well with me! she'd probably dump them as soon as they were around six moons, but before that she could've looked after them for a bit, definitely!

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder