Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 06:36 AM

Old July 25th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Maplefur blinked, surprise flooding her as she hurried to follow the molly down the tree. "W-where are you going?" the calico stuttered, caught off guard. Lightningpelt was unlike anyone else she'd met before, but she didn't think that was a bad thing. everyone was different, Lightning just happened to be more unique than most. It was a good thing, even, because this molly was a lot friendlier than most cats.
“Ummmm”Lightningpelt struggled to find an awnser.So she went back up and sat tyere.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 25th, 2018, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Happy

(How do I join the roleplay? Do I just hop in?)
Old July 25th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadepaw View Post
(How do I join the roleplay? Do I just hop in?)
If you want to rp hop in!

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 25th, 2018, 10:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Moments passed, and Passionstar was about to give him. While he mastered somewhat the ability to be patient, he was leader now. He had other things to focus on other than training his apprentice, and that alone made him too stressed to even think about it. Passionstar always been kind to Saplingpetal and her son, even taking him under his wing to successfully train him to be an admiring clan cat...but, boy, was the tom apprentice troubling. Passionstar was about to go back to camp until he caught the scent of something familiar, and tumbled forward was the one cat he gave specific instructions at what time of the day to meet him at the training cave - at dawn. “Nice to see that you came at the exact time that I told you.” Passionstar’s voice had been borderline sarcastic, already prepared to get into a lecture because he knew how Jaggedpaw worked by this point.

However, the leader was caught off guard by Jaggedpaw’s question. Now, education always been Passionstar’s highlight. He loved answering and asking inquisitive questions about life, trying to widen his brain and garner the knowledge as much as he could. He sat down, wrapped his tail around his paws, thumping it lightly against the ground. “Who invented battle techniques?” Obviously, Passionstar knew. He remember learning it from his own mentor, having to be mesmerized by every lesson as an apprentice himself. He stared at Jaggedpaw, a tiny smile tugging on his lips. “You’re the apprentice, and I’m the mentor, so enlighten me of what you remember that I taught you.” Passionstar instructed more with lectures, then showed different techniques to his apprentice. He had been prepping Jaggedpaw for battle training, but now that chance was loss until he could count on his apprentice to come at the expected time given. “Although we won’t be starting battle technique. I believe we need to refresher your memory on what makes a good warrior - like coming on time when a clan mate needs you, hm?”

Jaggedpaw expected this type of banter from his mentor. And he also expected more lectures. He was late, he accepted that. Fashionably late? Maybe in Jaggedpaw’s eyes. But the tom knew he needed to better himself if he was ever going to be on Passionstar’s good side. But the silver tom found it fun getting on his mentor’s nerves. Of course until Passionstar got on his nerves. The two would butt heads, Jaggedpaw trying to rile up Passionstar, while his mentor sat there calmly, lecturing him about his actions. Yes, Jaggedpaw was used to it. But he hated it, and enjoyed it at the same time. It was an odd thing to him, how he found Passionstar so intriguing yet undeniably annoying at the same time. “Oh, you give me too much credit! I was a few pawsteps behind.” He responded, his tone matched with the ginger-furred tomcat’s.

Upon hearing Passionstar’s response to his question, the tomcat flicked his tail a little in frustration. He thought he might be able to get away with his lack of consideration of times, but clearly not. “Well, I asked that specifically because I’m pretty sure we haven’t gone I over that specific question yet.” He meowed, cocking his head and smiling a little, though his smile was a borderline smirk. When Passionstar spoke again, Jaggedpaw knew that he was in for it. Another boring lecture about rules... maybe I should’ve just come on time. But that wasn’t the apprentices style, not at all. So, he figured he would just have to figure out a way to weasel out of this one as well. ”Alright, refresh me.” He meowed, flicking his tail in annoyance, something he didn’t hide. Passionstar could know he was annoyed. He didn’t care at this point.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 26th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
“Ummmm”Lightningpelt struggled to find an awnser.So she went back up and sat tyere.
Maplefur was taken aback, wondering what had caused the molly to so suddenly get up- and then change her mind when asked about it. She shook her head slightly. "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" She understood that sometimes, talking about her family did make others uneasy. A lot of them didn't know how to respond, and she hadn't even told Lightningpelt the whole story! She was suddenly glad she did. The calico would have gotten emotional recapping it anyways.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 26th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Maplefur was taken aback, wondering what had caused the molly to so suddenly get up- and then change her mind when asked about it. She shook her head slightly. "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" She understood that sometimes, talking about her family did make others uneasy. A lot of them didn't know how to respond, and she hadn't even told Lightningpelt the whole story! She was suddenly glad she did. The calico would have gotten emotional recapping it anyways.
“No its fine”The molly replied.”I just get nervous thats all.” Lightningpelt meowed the words barely escapeing her mouth.She had a gut feeling sonething bad was about to happen but she didn’t want to loose her only friend she she kept her maw shut.

Old July 27th, 2018, 01:23 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Jaggedpaw expected this type of banter from his mentor. And he also expected more lectures. He was late, he accepted that. Fashionably late? Maybe in Jaggedpaw’s eyes. But the tom knew he needed to better himself if he was ever going to be on Passionstar’s good side. But the silver tom found it fun getting on his mentor’s nerves. Of course until Passionstar got on his nerves. The two would butt heads, Jaggedpaw trying to rile up Passionstar, while his mentor sat there calmly, lecturing him about his actions. Yes, Jaggedpaw was used to it. But he hated it, and enjoyed it at the same time. It was an odd thing to him, how he found Passionstar so intriguing yet undeniably annoying at the same time. “Oh, you give me too much credit! I was a few pawsteps behind.” He responded, his tone matched with the ginger-furred tomcat’s.

Upon hearing Passionstar’s response to his question, the tomcat flicked his tail a little in frustration. He thought he might be able to get away with his lack of consideration of times, but clearly not. “Well, I asked that specifically because I’m pretty sure we haven’t gone I over that specific question yet.” He meowed, cocking his head and smiling a little, though his smile was a borderline smirk. When Passionstar spoke again, Jaggedpaw knew that he was in for it. Another boring lecture about rules... maybe I should’ve just come on time. But that wasn’t the apprentices style, not at all. So, he figured he would just have to figure out a way to weasel out of this one as well. ”Alright, refresh me.” He meowed, flicking his tail in annoyance, something he didn’t hide. Passionstar could know he was annoyed. He didn’t care at this point.
Passionstar smirked, knowing exactly that they haven't gone over that question yet, and he wondered why. The leader liked to take things slow when it came to training his apprentice, but he had to delay training sometimes when a clan needed to be looked over. Usually, he'd ask the deputy to refresh Jaggedpaw on a few things, but now he needed to focus on a new comrade. He was already stressed, and Jaggedpaw's attitude wasn't helping at all. ''Well, we would had gone over that, if someone learned how to come on time. But, I really think you love hearing my lectures about 'lateness', apparently.'' He rolled his eyes, staring down at the young tomcat with an unreadable gaze in his hues.

It only nerved him when the apprentice was acting stuck up. The leader would think any cat would be grateful for having their leader train them. Passionstar put a lot on the line when he was compassionate enough to take in the young Jaggedpaw as his apprentice, virtually wanting to see him power through as a warrior, but Jaggedpaw was clearly not mature enough for that. ''How many times have I had to refresh you about the same old thing, Jaggedpaw? Don't you think you're getting a little too old to be still stuck on the basics?'' Admittedly, Passionstar was excited about battle training...it was one of his passions to fight, show a bit of secret techniques that he learned on his own. ''I could be showing you moves like this - '' The leader demonstrated an advanced move, jumping up into a backwards flip, swiping his nails forward in a low sweep - a move that could play as a blocking attack and an under one. Once he landed back on his paws, Passionstar shook his head. ''But, you're just not excited about learning about battle moves, apparently. Tell you what,'' The leader sat down, twitching his ears as he covered his paws with his tail. ''How about I completely stop training you until you know you're ready to be taught to become an actual warrior? You would save both of our times, Jaggedpaw.'' The leader said, calmly, blinking at the apprentice.
Old July 27th, 2018, 02:46 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

@starfall Baderpaw ran outside with happiness wanting to climb the tree.[oh yessssssss @starfall]

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; August 11th, 2018 at 01:35 AM.
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:03 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningstrike tried to use her hind legs to kick Iceclaw off of her.

Greyshade bowled over his sister and, similar to Iceclaw, pinned her to the ground with a paw.
Iceclaw hopped off her sister and crouched a couple of tail lengths away a grin on her face "come on sis" she said playfully while cherryblossom tried kicking greyshade off

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
“No its fine”The molly replied.”I just get nervous thats all.” Lightningpelt meowed the words barely escapeing her mouth.She had a gut feeling sonething bad was about to happen but she didn’t want to loose her only friend she she kept her maw shut.
"Oh," Maplefur exclaimed, blinking. "I'm sorry if I made you uneasy. I didn't mean to, really." The molly dipped her head, guilty for making Lightningpelt feel nervous. She rethought over her previous words, wondering what it was that had set her off. She guessed it was something to do with her family, but she wouldn't ask the other in case it made her uneasy again.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|