Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Omari
Today 07:22 AM
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:55 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Today 06:52 AM
Wyvern
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 06:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2016, 10:05 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A she-cat bounded from the entrance of the camp into the clearing. "Hey guys, I'm back!! HEY! Anyone?" She sat and stared sightlessly at the bushes and logs. She sat back down and started calling for cat's names. What had happened? Where was Ashstar and everyone else? She peeked into all of the dens, but it was all abandoned! Where was everyone? Then she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and woke up.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:17 PM

My Mood: Fine

A helpless scream sounded from one of the dens and a blue-gray she-cat raced into the clearing, sweating and panting heavily. "Moonsteam, what happened in there?" A young warrior meowed. "A nightmare..." replied the blue-gray she-cat known as Moonstream. Moonstream bent down and slowly started to eat a small crow. "Yikes! Must've been a real bad one," said the warrior. "Yeah. Everyone... They... Dissapeared for no reason!" Moonstream mewed between bites. The warrior gasped, "Oh my! I would've been horrified!" "Well... I know that I was," meowed Moonstream once she finished the crow
Old November 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Echofrost met her apprentice's gaze with cool eyes, relaxing the glare that she had previously sported. She was rather pleased with the apprentice that she'd received, there would have been nothing more miserable than receiving a little StarClan obsessed snot. She probably would have had to kill the apprentice if that'd happened simply because she would not have had the patience for that type of cat. Twitepaw was different though, reminded her of herself in her earlier days aside from the fact that she was slightly more approachable. The bengal mix had never been approachable, nor interested in being so. She had one single companion to confide in and that was plenty for her, though she might make a friend out of this apprentice if she proved herself worthy. She wanted to get her fighting quickly so that the young molly could participate in the upcoming fight, not that she'd relay that information to her apprentice anytime soon. She would let her know when the time came, when she was sure that it was too late for Twitepaw to tell Ashstar a warning if she changed her side. "Let's go." She said simply, pushing herself to her paws and arching her back in a stretch that caused her hair to raise along her spine. "We have a lot to cover in a very short time." She didn't explain the meaning of that, a little curiosity would to the young calico good. Curiosity was one of the best motivations. @fenic!
Though she was in fact quite curious over what subjects they'd cover during their lesson, Twitepaw was never a cat to ask questions whenever she could- if she didn't have something important to say, she just kept her words to herself, never exactly trying to spark any kind of uproar. She was more of a type of cat who liked to work behind the scenes, to make sure everything went as planned and that she was able to make everything work out for her own personal gain. She didn't like being in front and center, because the apprentice had some sort of feeling that it just wouldn't work out- and that when you get too much power, you'll get killed. It was arrogance which led so many cats to their deaths, and this apprentice didn't seem like she even had emotions- but she was only doing this for her own good, and her own survival. Nodding her head towards Echofrost quietly, she followed her movements carefully, wondering where the bengal cat was going to lead her this time. Just because she never expressed curiosity didn't mean she never thought about what would happen, but more the fact that she kept almost all of her own thoughts to herself, just in case of emergency. She thought before she spoke, and planned before she acted, unlike some of the cats you'd normally classify as 'evil', as 'non-believers'- she never thought of acting rashly to get what she wanted.
Old November 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Flamingarrow and Arrowheart padded in stride with each other from the warriors den to the apprentices den. Arrowheart poked his head in and called out. "Burstpaw, Lightpaw! Come on you two time for training!" He called into the den.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 5th, 2016, 06:27 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow and Arrowheart padded in stride with each other from the warriors den to the apprentices den. Arrowheart poked his head in and called out. "Burstpaw, Lightpaw! Come on you two time for training!" He called into the den.
(Sorry!) Lightpaw was already awake, and raced outside when she heard her mentor. My first day of taining! YAY!! She skidded to a stop in front of Arrowheart, and looked up eagerly at him. "What're we gonna do today? Fight foxes? Defend the borders?" She let put a ferocious growl, clumsily swiping in midair. Nothing will ever get past me! || Awoken by his sister'a loud yowling, Burstpaw slowly padded into the clearing, looking down the whole time. E was a bit excited, but his fears were overwhelming. Whats the territory like? It's probably so big you could get lost! And foxes...! "Yes, Flammingarrow?" The orange tom stared at his paws, a bit jealous of his sister'a excitement. Why can't I be so enthusiastic?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Amberstorm smiled as they entered the camp. He was really happy that the hunt went so well... He trailed off to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his prey.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm smiled as they entered the camp. He was really happy that the hunt went so well... He trailed off to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his prey.
Maplefur dropped her prey down next to his. "Feeling better?" She asked cheerfully, and butted her head on his shoulder.

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur dropped her prey down next to his. "Feeling better?" She asked cheerfully, and butted her head on his shoulder.
"Yeah, much better!" Amberstorm paused a moment later as his stomach growled "Okay maybe like 70% better." He eyed his rabbit from before Its a pretty big catch... "W-would you mind sharing the rabbit?..."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:46 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"Yeah, much better!" Amberstorm paused a moment later as his stomach growled "Okay maybe like 70% better." He eyed his rabbit from before Its a pretty big catch... "W-would you mind sharing the rabbit?..."
"Are you kidding? Of course!" Maplefur was glad he offered the rabbit- she would have felt greedy taking it for herself, but she had been eyeing it the entire walk back.

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Are you kidding? Of course!" Maplefur was glad he offered the rabbit- she would have felt greedy taking it for herself, but she had been eyeing it the entire walk back.
"Hahaha... alright then!" Amberstorm picked up the rabbit and led them both to a spot near the warriors den. "I... uh guess that you really like rabbits..."

Closed Thread