Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old August 8th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Fireleaf @~Northern_Lights~ @Ombre Party
Cloverwhisker sighed, watery gaze watching to two kits interacting with Shadowheart. She felt the almost unbearable pressure of the whole situation at hand, realising with sudden finality these kits were hers. To some extent, anyway. She knew she couldn't offer them milk, and given how impactful this fact was she worried the two kits would find her presence almost unwanted. The creamy she-cat supposed it was partly good that their relationship was likely to stay almost business-like; it reassured the she-cat the kits were really only her responsibility until they were apprentices. Then they'd gain their own independence. Glancing down at them, she realised how truly small they were - were all kits this meager-sized when they were this young? Cloverwhisker couldn't remember the last time she had visited the nursery, let alone the last time she'd seen kits up close. It was almost unbelievable to think these two small bundles of fluff would one day grow to her size, possibly even bigger. The warrior laid down next to the nest, doing her best not to stir the kits or Shadowheart. She curled her tail up around her rump, but her eyes remained open. The she-cat had too much on her mind to sleep, opting to keep watch over the kits whilst Shadowheart slept.
Old August 8th, 2018, 02:47 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@Fireleaf @~Northern_Lights~ @Ombre Party
Cloverwhisker sighed, watery gaze watching to two kits interacting with Shadowheart. She felt the almost unbearable pressure of the whole situation at hand, realising with sudden finality these kits were hers. To some extent, anyway. She knew she couldn't offer them milk, and given how impactful this fact was she worried the two kits would find her presence almost unwanted. The creamy she-cat supposed it was partly good that their relationship was likely to stay almost business-like; it reassured the she-cat the kits were really only her responsibility until they were apprentices. Then they'd gain their own independence. Glancing down at them, she realised how truly small they were - were all kits this meager-sized when they were this young? Cloverwhisker couldn't remember the last time she had visited the nursery, let alone the last time she'd seen kits up close. It was almost unbelievable to think these two small bundles of fluff would one day grow to her size, possibly even bigger. The warrior laid down next to the nest, doing her best not to stir the kits or Shadowheart. She curled her tail up around her rump, but her eyes remained open. The she-cat had too much on her mind to sleep, opting to keep watch over the kits whilst Shadowheart slept.
[Time skip?]

see you around wco <3
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fazekit stuck her paw out of the hole and pulled it back bringing a large branch out of the hole and stared at the branch and murmered softly,” Wow.”

Seafoams eyes had narrowed, her tail lightly hitting the floor. She continued to watch, just in case.
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Tavvi

Duskkit shifted in his mother's nest looking wistfully out of the nursery as the rain fell consistently on the grass out side. It wasn't but a sliver past sunhigh and the rain kept poring keeping the kits inside. Moonbreeze wouldn't let him or his brothers out in the rain for fear they'd catch a chill but that didn't stop this night black tom from wishing he could play out in the rain. If he was born in the coldest season of leafbear them surely he would be fine playing out in the rain with his brothers. They could play in the fallen tree that was now hollowed out or go to the Elders den and hear stories. Anything but being stuck in the nursery. Sighing the shadow hued tom stood up stretching himself. His green gaze traced the den walls spotting sleeping queens and kits. "It's boring when it rains." The tom mumble feeling a bit gloomy from the gray sky outside. Why does it look like StarClan's crying when it rains? Or is it the clouds that are crying? He wondered sitting down with a thump.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 9th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
[Time skip?]
|Sure~|
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:16 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
|Sure~|
Shadowheart was awake and saw the kits still sleeping

see you around wco <3
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

| @goddess of ducks |
Mousekit's olive green eyes blinked open, the world around her a blur of colour at first before becoming clear to the young she-kit's curious eyes. Her stubby legs pushed her upwards, and she allowed her body to stretch out the tiredness it felt within it's tiny muscles. The little bundle of calico fur just managed to climb her way out of her nest, roaming free from Applefrost's warmth and onto the floor of the nursery. Mousekit found herself flinching upon making contact with the cold surface, the lack of warmth sending chills up her measly frame. Olive eyes cast curious looks all around the nursery, looking for another kit to play with - to no avail, it would seem. All the other Skyclan kits fluttered about the nursery in their own small groups, seemingly content with themselves; Mousekit felt no desire to interrupt their games. The sheer density of her coat made her appear chubby, something a few of the other kits had commented on - not rudely, though, more so pointing out the obvious the way kits do unconsciously. They don't understand what is and isn't okay to blurt out, hence why Mousekit had recently become so aware of her "larger" appearance. It only bothered her a little though, but it certainly didn't keep her awake at night. She was okay with being a little chubby-looking, as she knew she'd grow out of it eventually. The calico she-kit's fluffy form wandered around the nest a few times, a playful bounce in her every step. She needed some way to burn off her excessive energy, and with no one to play with right now she'd settle for running around instead.
Old August 20th, 2018, 04:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
| @goddess of ducks |
Mousekit's olive green eyes blinked open, the world around her a blur of colour at first before becoming clear to the young she-kit's curious eyes. Her stubby legs pushed her upwards, and she allowed her body to stretch out the tiredness it felt within it's tiny muscles. The little bundle of calico fur just managed to climb her way out of her nest, roaming free from Applefrost's warmth and onto the floor of the nursery. Mousekit found herself flinching upon making contact with the cold surface, the lack of warmth sending chills up her measly frame. Olive eyes cast curious looks all around the nursery, looking for another kit to play with - to no avail, it would seem. All the other Skyclan kits fluttered about the nursery in their own small groups, seemingly content with themselves; Mousekit felt no desire to interrupt their games. The sheer density of her coat made her appear chubby, something a few of the other kits had commented on - not rudely, though, more so pointing out the obvious the way kits do unconsciously. They don't understand what is and isn't okay to blurt out, hence why Mousekit had recently become so aware of her "larger" appearance. It only bothered her a little though, but it certainly didn't keep her awake at night. She was okay with being a little chubby-looking, as she knew she'd grow out of it eventually. The calico she-kit's fluffy form wandered around the nest a few times, a playful bounce in her every step. She needed some way to burn off her excessive energy, and with no one to play with right now she'd settle for running around instead.
He would probably grow to regret this later in life, but Duckkit never liked naps. Why waste time sleeping and laying around in a nest doing nothing when you could be up and running around? He wouldn't understand that queens made their kits take naps so that they could get a break for a short period of time, or he might never figure it out. He gazed longilytowards the narrow entrance to the den. He knew that a lot of the warriors went out inthe morning and then took naps in the afternoon. It seemed like such a waste of time and energy though. Why sleep when they could be fighting intruders or badgers? Or hunting? He knew he liked to eat, maybe there wouldn't be enough food if he always ate as much as he wanted. He hadn't ever seen the fresh kill pile sohe wasn't exactly sure how much food was there. He blinked slowly, his dark amber eyes holding that of boredom. He rolled over in the nest, paws stretching up into the air. He then flopped back down, now facing the opposite way he had been. He saw the fluffy form of a kit and rolled to almost a sitting position. "Hey!" He chirped a bit too loudly. He jumped up to his paws, revealing his sleep messied cream fur. "You look bored." He stated bluntly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 21st, 2018, 07:29 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@goddess of ducks Mousekit almost jumped at the excitable "hey" her adoptive brother had exclaimed, her fur bristling for a moment before returning back to it's usual fluffy texture. She allowed her stubby legs to carry her ambly toward Duckkit, careful not to lose her balance as she tended to. She pouted slightly, nodding her head at his comment, "I am bored! There is nothing to do, and all the other kits are busy playing their own games," She explained, olive eyes looking at Duckkit alight with the hope he would play with her instead - though she avoided stating it out loud, fearful he would say no. Her calico fur remained messy and ungroomed, a consequence of her 'escape' from the nest and from consequently Applefrost's grooming. She let a small purr, glancing around the nursery with curious olive eyes, somewhat jealous of the other kits. Mousekit was not lacking friends, it was just in this moment they were all busy with other kits. She knew better than to interrupt them, especially since she didn't want to risk upsetting or angering them. She turned her attention back to Duckkit, moving her head a little too fast, causing her to stumble lightly to one side. She let out a small 'oof' as she fell to the floor, though not hurting herself in the process. The calico she-kit quickly rose back to her unsteady paws, shook of the dust and hoped Duckkit hadn't see her little fall.

Last edited by North; August 21st, 2018 at 07:29 AM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 07:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
@goddess of ducks Mousekit almost jumped at the excitable "hey" her adoptive brother had exclaimed, her fur bristling for a moment before returning back to it's usual fluffy texture. She allowed her stubby legs to carry her ambly toward Duckkit, careful not to lose her balance as she tended to. She pouted slightly, nodding her head at his comment, "I am bored! There is nothing to do, and all the other kits are busy playing their own games," She explained, olive eyes looking at Duckkit alight with the hope he would play with her instead - though she avoided stating it out loud, fearful he would say no. Her calico fur remained messy and ungroomed, a consequence of her 'escape' from the nest and from consequently Applefrost's grooming. She let a small purr, glancing around the nursery with curious olive eyes, somewhat jealous of the other kits. Mousekit was not lacking friends, it was just in this moment they were all busy with other kits. She knew better than to interrupt them, especially since she didn't want to risk upsetting or angering them. She turned her attention back to Duckkit, moving her head a little too fast, causing her to stumble lightly to one side. She let out a small 'oof' as she fell to the floor, though not hurting herself in the process. The calico she-kit quickly rose back to her unsteady paws, shook of the dust and hoped Duckkit hadn't see her little fall.

The tom kit watched with a smile as his adoptive sister replied to him. "Well then bored why don't you find something to busy yourself with? You can always umm.." he glanced around, seeing the kits busy with their own minds and the queens resting. "Well... I guess we can do something. I don't have much to do, since I'm not tired anymore." He said watching as she flopped over. He giggled and flopped over too, on purpose though, waving his legs high up above him. He laughed. "Now welook like stuck turtles!" He said looking at the upside down form of his sister. Or was he the one upside down? "You look funny from this view."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~