Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:04 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2022, 12:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
Finchpaw shrugged "i train mostly by my self, it's not the other fault my mentor isn't training with me" Finchpaw wondered if she shouldn't have said anything...
*Blossompaw got an idea*

"I may still be training, but maybe I can help somehow."

click

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Blossompaw got an idea*

"I may still be training, but maybe I can help somehow."
"what do you mean? we're in different clans!" Finchpaw meowed...
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:46 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"what do you mean? we're in different clans!" Finchpaw meowed...
*Blossompaw smiled*

"I know. Maybe I can't help, but maybe with advice, I can. What are you teaching yourself right now?"

click

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:48 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cowpaw peered at what had to be Riverclan's deputy. Hm! His feathery tail flickered back and forth; interest piqued. He decided he enjoyed this cat. Particularly for his voiced opinion about the battle that took place in Firefly Cove. He wouldn't put his nose into something that was clearly not his business, but he did wish Windclan had offered a different means of help. Specially, considering his clanmates not long before had participated in a battle with Shadowclan. Cowpaw wouldn't throw a fit about it nor would he voice his opinion like Snowleap had - what's done was done.

Cowpaw leaned back to stare at Fallownose. Was he misunderstanding the tom's tone because that did seem like a rude thing to question about! Specially, with the consideration Riverclan had lost lives. (at least he was assuming so.) He reached a large paw to gently tap Fallownose on his shoulder, shaking his head in an attempt to communicate how it could be misinterpreted as a taunt.

At the mention of their winning of Sky Glade, a pleased purr erupted from Cowpaw with a nod. By Starclan, he was so very proud of his clanmates. They've earned the win. He tapped his paws happily against the ground, allow a smile to appear across his face. The tom didn't have much to add on - but he did peek out just slightly to quickly sign. "I have found berries that I believe could be useful!" Then ducking back behind Fallownose.

A startled noise escaped from Cowpaw at Fallownose mentioning Bavebird wouldn't be pledging loyalty to Shadowclan. He looked to Fallownose, then to Snowleap, and then to Fallownose. Hm?? Hm!! That had been a thought the molly had? Oh! Oh, no, no, he was quite fond of her! With a worried rumble, the medicine cat leapt down from the rock. He needed to make sure Bravebird did not have any plans to. By golly, he couldn't let this happen!

Cowpaw - as it would've been - was stopped by Ivysnake approaching him. He stared owlishly at her, doing his best to reel at any possible appearance traits that may allow him to have a more of an educated guess on who was speaking to him. It was quickly revealed on why Cowpaw was at a complete loss. He blinked once and then twice. Then looked to Elmshadow. Scary. Scary!!!!! He hadn't been prepared for this!

He smiled nervously at the two, dipping his head in greeting. Cowpaw couldn't be rude, nonetheless, these were his fellow medicine cats and by stars he would make a great impression! Lifting an oversized paw, "Oh! Bolly, that's just wonderful. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ivysnake. I'm Cowpaw! Windclan's medicine cat! Are you settling in well?" Cowpaw signed, taking a seat. In this moment, very grateful for the fact paws had no verbal tone where one could detect his anxieties.
@NinjaBloss @zenosaurus @Naiad @TheNyanCatMinecart @Ravensong

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 18th, 2022 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
*Blossompaw smiled*

"I know. Maybe I can't help, but maybe with advice, I can. What are you teaching yourself right now?"
"hunting mostly... i've been practicing hunting birds..." Finchpaw meowed
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:50 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"hunting mostly... i've been practicing hunting birds..." Finchpaw meowed
*Blossompaw nodded, thinking*

"Now I'm no ThunderClan expert, but I know that your Clan has this move called the Hunter's Crouch. I can't teach you it cause I don't know how, but what about tracking? Borders? Territory?"

click

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
*Blossompaw nodded, thinking*

"Now I'm no ThunderClan expert, but I know that your Clan has this move called the Hunter's Crouch. I can't teach you it cause I don't know how, but what about tracking? Borders? Territory?"
"i know the hunters crouch it's like this" she got down and slowly edged forward "it's fun in a way, Trackings just scenting and stalking prey, The borders are basic and i think i could find them myself, and for territory i've explored ours but not on my own..." Finchpaw meowed
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannytrap View Post
// Batsong | She|His|Them | WindClan Warrior \\

Batsong was licking his back when she heard a voice. She lifted her head. A
river-cat was sitting next to her. "Eh... could be better. But I'm doing fine. What about you?" Can I make a friend from a different Clan?
(She's Shadow jsyk)
֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him|֎
She thought for a moment, only for dramatic effect, he knew how he was doing.
" I'm doing excellent, but that's usual." She was fully aware of how condescending she sounded, but that was also usual for her.
" What's your name?" The grey tom asked, "Mine's Lynxblossom." She lazily swiped a paw across her ear, just barely paying attention.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; May 18th, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old May 18th, 2022, 01:01 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

(She's Shadow jsyk)
֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him|֎
She thought for a moment, only for dramatic effect, he knew how he was doing.
" I'm doing excellent, but that's usual." She was fully aware of how condescending she sounded, but that was also usual for her.
" What's your name?" The grey tom asked, "Mine's Lynxblossom." She lazily swiped a paw across her ear, just barely paying attention.
// Batsong | She|His|Them | WindClan Warrior \\

/ sorry for the short post! \

Batsong nodded. "My name is Batsong." She answered, licking his black and tortoiseshell fur.

click

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 01:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As the last two clans showed up, Twilightstar plastered a frown on her face when some ThunderClan warriors jumped up onto the seastones as if they belonged there. The one molly, Cindersky, offered an apology for ThunderClan's behavior at the last gathering. As much as Twilightstar disliked holding a grudging, considering that a group of ThunderClan warriors just jumped up onto the seastones, it made the apology sound insincere. After the last gathering, Twilightstar didn't want any ThunderClan cat on the seastones unless they had the proper rank to be up here. From its looks, ThunderClan still had no leader and no deputy. Here she thought that their fight to reclaim their lost territory meant they had proper leadership once again.

Twilightstar's tail lashed in mild irritation, wondering if she was being over judgemental about cats sitting on the stone. As the hulking scarred tabby strolled over and up onto the rocks, Twilightstar paid her little mind until she immediately began growling at the ThunderClan cats for not belonging up here. The usual patience and understanding WindClan's leader's irritation turned into annoyance as Sundust, ThunderClan's medicine cat, arrived to tell Dawnstar that he had given the warriors permission to sit up here and to apparently not put her nose into ThunderClan's business. So Twilightstar really loathed agreeing with the very she-cat who's sent so many of her clanmates to StarClan well before their time, but this once she could see sense in Dawnstar's words.

Yuck, Twilightstar felt a brief bout of nausea hit at the mere thought of agreeing with the ShadowClan leader. Still, Twilightstar was mature enough to put aside her disdain for the leader to hear her out. Dawnstar didn't seem to belittle ThunderClan in any sense, it sounded like she was genuinely frustrated with their lack of leadership. Even though ThunderClan continued to throw barbs at dark molly, Dawnstar remained focused on ThunderClan's inability to pick a clan leader. Twilightstar didn't flinch as a pair of bright amber eyes stared at her almost accusingly as Dawnstar spat at her last few words. The WindClan leader sighed, she has been ignoring ThunderClan's lack of leadership, trying to sympathize, empathize, and let them get their act together on their own. Still, their last gathering showed how easy it was for a clan to descend into chaos without a clan leader or deputy around. Now let's see if she how to approach this without ruffling fur or causing too much drama. They still had a gathering and announcement to get through.

"As much as it disturbs me to admit, Dawnstar's concerns hold some merit. If you wanted to come and sit upon the seastones, regardless of which stone you sit on, I do believe asking how the rest of the high ranks feel about it would have been at least considerate." Twilightstar meowed to all three warriors and their medicine cat. Sundust might have been ThunderClan's medicine cat, but all three leaders outranked him whether he liked it or not. Twilightstar left out her personal feeling about the medicine cat being around to bicker with Dawnstar about who could sit upon the Seastones yet was nowhere to be found when his clan was causing havoc at the last gathering. If he was going to claim responsibility for his clanmates, he should be around to do so.

The she-cat dropped her gaze to Cindersky who had attempted to refute Dawnstar's words with less maturity and more hostility and threats than Twilightstar felt was needed. If Dawnstar were tossing at threats of her own, Twilightstar could understand the defensiveness but it sounded to her that she just genuinely wanted ThunderClan to find a leader. "I'm going to put this bluntly, so you all can take this however you like, but it has been several moons that ThunderClan has gone without a leader. This is the longest I've seen a clan go without picking a new leader and in a sense, it completely breaks Clan tradition. Breaking the code is one thing, whether we like it or not, all the clans have broken or bent a rule or two whether we want to admit it or not, however traditions, at least to me, are different." Twilightstar tone remained as serenity and composed as ever. She waved her tail in the direction of the clans' deputies and medicine cats.

"Traditions are what make the clans themselves and our hierarchy is one of the most important parts of those traditions. As great as it is to hear that ThunderClan is slowly getting its paws underneath them, you still have no clan leader or deputy. It's gotten to a point that ignoring this would be insulting to the Clans themselves." Twilightstar wasn't looking at who fought who, who stole whose territory, who killed who, who broke which code, who fought with or without honor. No, those issues were petty compared to ThunderClan's breach in ranks. They said they got new warriors, warriors were granted their rank and name by leaders, and not even Dawnstar broke traditions like those. Considering Sundust wasn't speaking for his clan, Twilightstar could only assume that it was the warriors who may have promoted the new warriors.

It did feel like ThunderClan was mocking the rest of the clans who were sticking to tradition, even if they weren't following the code one hundred percent. If ThunderClan wanted to be treated and have the same say as the rest of the clans, shouldn't they follow their traditions and focus on finding a new leader? Yes, territory was important but unless RiverClan had been threatening to burn it or something of the nature, the fight for the Cove could have waited. It didn't seem like ThunderClan had their priorities straight in the slightest. "How much longer is ThunderClan going to go on without a leader?" It might be time to gather all of the high ranks and discuss ThunderClan's situation if this problem persisted. They've all, well excluding Dawnstar's rather terrible attempt at rulin- helping ThunderClan, have been turning a blind eye to this for long enough.
@/marshall @/zenosaurus @/NinjaBloss @/Ravensong @/thenyancatminecart @/x ghostie @/Undertaker @marni @Jayvines @Naiad

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 18th, 2022 at 01:10 PM.
Closed Thread