Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:37 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:32 AM
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 08:15 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM

Old March 14th, 2024, 05:23 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ThunderClan Re: Kit Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Antfluff's arrival caused Wolfpaw to scoot away, letting the mother get closer to her kit. After Stormysong's behavior -- and continued behavior, as she went on to swipe at Firekit and got carted off by Bumba-- he was a little on edge, and though he masked it he was keeping a close eye on her. Wasn't anything personal, he just didn't expect someone to show off their abusive colors today .. he wasn't sure what to expect at this point. [ @starry ]

"No, no one's in trouble. Just focus on gettin' better, alright? Once you can use your leg, we can see about starting a different game." Hopefully one not as chaotic! Wolfpaw wasn't pleased a couple kits were hurt - he could see where Stormysong hurt Firekit - but wasn't holdin' it against the kids. Morningkit's was accidental, 'n Firekit was tryna help. He was glad Redhawk was around to deal with some of this, it made his head hurt. "I'll keep it going, it's got a bit derailed so..." He offered Morningkit a small smile before he shuffled away. "Springpaw [ @vei], can you look at Firekit? [ @*_Athena_* ] Looks like Stormysong hurt him when she hit him."

Alpinekit started screaming, and at a glance she seemed fine - he didn't understand the ignoring thing, wasn't she attacking Spiderthroat with the rest? He stifled a sigh and was preparing for calling order when a weight landed on his back. He looked over his shoulder at Mosskit [ @sylvia26 ] with a little smirk. "Our camp's being invaded by ShadowClan!! Look at Silverstar [ @Desert Rain Frog] -- he's going to destroy the warriors' den! Stop him!" He gestured dramatically toward Silverstorm's form, which had been passing by the kits to go into the warriors' den. Since he didn't think to help with the chaos, Wolfpaw would bring some of the chaos to him.

Spiderthroat had rolled over and seemed to be playing dead - Wolfpaw wanted to stoke that fire. "Spiderthroat's trying to escape, don't let him get away! We need to show those ShadowClan fiends ThunderClan isn't to be messed with." He'd aim a couple bats toward Spiderthroat's tail, and hoped some of the kids would join him in the assault. "Alpinekit, come over here and help us!" Maybe some direction would get her back on track? He didn't really want her screaming 'n feeling down.

[ Sorry if you're getting mentioned again and don't want to participate, this got kinda derailed so I'm just trying to bring back order. Spiderthroat and Silverstorm ("Silverstar") are the ShadowClan cats in question. ]

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

mosskit watched with a dazed expression and then jumped back. he then swirled around and meowed loudly "IM GONNA BE THE MEDICINE CAT! " he meowed with a happy tone, he then scrambled into some moss and pulled out some leaves. "herbs" he sniffed, taking his pretend stash of herbs and placing them down, he then got up and protected his herbs from any shadow frog cat!
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:17 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Kit Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

mosskit watched with a dazed expression and then jumped back. he then swirled around and meowed loudly "IM GONNA BE THE MEDICINE CAT! " he meowed with a happy tone, he then scrambled into some moss and pulled out some leaves. "herbs" he sniffed, taking his pretend stash of herbs and placing them down, he then got up and protected his herbs from any shadow frog cat!
"Can I play?" Berrykit askes.
Old March 14th, 2024, 12:29 PM
Frostfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"Can I play?" Berrykit askes.

MossKit

Mosskit nodded "course you can!" he then pushed some moss to the other kit "your my apprentice! im mossheart and im the medicine cat, the warriors den is being attacked! we have to protect the herbs to heal our warriors after they win!" he explained with big bright eyes.
Dark forest- N/A
Old March 14th, 2024, 06:20 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Great StarClan above when did any adult learn to keep their cool? The whole charade with Stormysong started to give the medic nothing but an infuriatingly pounding headache. As if there wasn’t already enough drama to fuel the flame. A low, nearly silent exhale drew past her lips, her ears angling towards Wolfpaw as he called her name, her brows furrowing forward as she nodded her head. She wasn’t going to allow Firekit to continue to endure his injuries after what Stormysong decided to do to the poor kid. He didn’t deserve it whatsoever. With a firm nod, she leaned down to snatch her bundle of herbs before focusing briefly back toward Wolfpaw. “On… it.” Springpaw began to carefully trudge her way through the swarm of kits, her eyes settling down on the small bundle of fur in front of her as a frown screwed itself onto her face behind the herbs she held daintily. The poor kid looked completely battered and covered from head to paw with random scratches and gashes ranging from shallow to the most moderate. Stars, what was that self-indulged molly even thinking about hurting the poor tom-kit? He looked innocent and didn’t deserve all that Stormysong had handed to him, especially with the current injuries that he was currently bearing. “Here… Firekit… I am… going to… help you… out… and… make sure… those… injuries of… yours no longer… hurts as… they do… anymore… alright?” Springpaw wasn’t the type of cat to do something without someone’s consent, so she preferred to at least abbreviate before doing anything of the sort.

Without much thought toward the matter, she planted herself down onto her haunches and plaintively dropped the bundle of herbs alongside herself, working her way through it as she dropped a small poppyseed in front of the tom-kit, gesturing to him to take it while she worked on getting everything else ready for the whole procedure of her patching up his injuries. Upon closer inspection, the medic was quick to note the relatively deeper gashes along one of his legs and the back of his head and some minor bruising. She quietly noted the shallow cuts along his tail and ears, seeing as those wouldn’t be relatively hard to deal with. With a quiet hum surpassing her lips, her tail whisked from side to side as she rummaged through her bundle, pulling out her trusty-musty moist bundle of moss to prepare to cleanse off any excess blood, dirt, or grime off the young kit. Gingerly, she pressed the moss against the first gash that she laid her eyes upon, making her work as gentle as possible as she didn’t want to risk further inflicting any sort of damage on the inflamed flaps of skin. Her movements were slow and careful, being sure to get as much blood and grime off the kit as she could before she moved on grabbing some marigold to defy away any potential infection within the gashes, whether or not they were shallow or not. Any injury could become an infection if not treated properly. It wasn’t long before she had finished cleansing out the wounds, the moss now covered in scarlet red as she placed it aside, being sure to memorize where it’d be so that she could dispose of it later.

Using a foreclaw, she plucked out a golden bloom of marigold and settled it down in front of herself, carefully stripping away parts of the golden bloom and setting it aside so that she could use it to chew up into a proper poultice and slather it onto the wounds. Then, afterward, she could use some cobweb over the gashes after she was finished. She eyed the young tom-kit carefully as she prepared to pop the stripped parts of the golden bloom in her mouth, preparing to speak before chewing up the herb. “Small… warning… this may… sting… a little… but it… will help you… from gaining… any potential… infection… later on… and we… wouldn’t want… that now… would we?” It was better than not giving any warning whatsoever and then that resulted in a crying kit on her paws. As she spoke, she even gave the kit a short, crooked grin behind the stripped golden bloom that she held daintily in her jaws. It most likely looked a little awkward given that she was holding some bloom in her jaws while she smiled at the kit to try to cheer him up. Whichever the case was, she didn’t want to stick her mind to it for too long, so she quickly popped the small amount of bloom into her mouth and quickly began to chew. Unfortunately, given that there wasn’t any sort of water source right beside her, she couldn’t dip the bits of marigold into the stream so it could become a little bit more of a pulp. Springpaw didn’t seem phased either way by the lack of water, as she had done this plentiful amount of times before to have gone through a situation as similar as that. As she chewed, she snagged the wad of cobweb that she had almost blissfully forgotten about, but thankfully remembered as she noted the silver webs.

She began to use her claws to carefully strip away a small portion of webs that she would use for bandaging the gashes. A small part of her couldn’t help but worry if the moderate gashes along Firekit’s head and leg would potentially turn into permanent scarring. There was a small glimmer of hope within her chest that it wouldn’t be plausible, but it was still a considerate possibility. Her chewing on the golden bloom slowly began to finish, lifting one of her snow-furred paws to press the poultice onto her paw pad so that she could begin to rub the poultice into Firekit’s gashes. Her movements were careful and slow, the calico being sure to take longer rubbings towards where the deeper gashes along his head and leg, being careful not to rub too harshly onto them. Her ministrations slowly came to a close as she finished rubbing the poultice onto the more shallow cuts, being sure to get as much as she could onto them before pulling her paw away to examine her work. It may seem a little cliche for her to examine it so shortly after she had finished rubbing the healing ointment on her patient’s wounds, but it felt needed just so she could know that it was put on properly. Satisfied, the calico smiled to herself as her work was considerably good to go, she snagged the bandaging to herself so she could begin pressing the cobwebs into the poultice-covered wounds. Her work was just as careful as it was when she put the poultice onto Firekit’s wounds. Her work hadn’t taken too long since she didn’t acquire a lot of cobwebs, and her patient’s wounds weren’t as chronic as other patients that she had. “Well… now that… you are… finished… I want… you to… try to… rest… while your… wounds… heal… alright?”

[ -0.25 marigold | -1 poppyseed | -0.25 cobwebs | -1 moss ]

@BEAR. @*_Athena_*

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 14th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:38 PM
My element is water

Quote:
MossKit

Mosskit nodded "course you can!" he then pushed some moss to the other kit "your my apprentice! im mossheart and im the medicine cat, the warriors den is being attacked! we have to protect the herbs to heal our warriors after they win!" he explained with big bright eyes.
"Okay! I'm Berrypaw!" the name sounded good to Berrykit.
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by vei View Post

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Great StarClan above when did any adult learn to keep their cool? The whole charade with Stormysong started to give the medic nothing but an infuriatingly pounding headache. As if there wasn’t already enough drama to fuel the flame. A low, nearly silent exhale drew past her lips, her ears angling towards Wolfpaw as he called her name, her brows furrowing forward as she nodded her head. She wasn’t going to allow Firekit to continue to endure his injuries after what Stormysong decided to do to the poor kid. He didn’t deserve it whatsoever. With a firm nod, she leaned down to snatch her bundle of herbs before focusing briefly back toward Wolfpaw. “On… it.” Springpaw began to carefully trudge her way through the swarm of kits, her eyes settling down on the small bundle of fur in front of her as a frown screwed itself onto her face behind the herbs she held daintily. The poor kid looked completely battered and covered from head to paw with random scratches and gashes ranging from shallow to the most moderate. Stars, what was that self-indulged molly even thinking about hurting the poor tom-kit? He looked innocent and didn’t deserve all that Stormysong had handed to him, especially with the current injuries that he was currently bearing. “Here… Firekit… I am… going to… help you… out… and… make sure… those… injuries of… yours no longer… hurts as… they do… anymore… alright?” Springpaw wasn’t the type of cat to do something without someone’s consent, so she preferred to at least abbreviate before doing anything of the sort.

Without much thought toward the matter, she planted herself down onto her haunches and plaintively dropped the bundle of herbs alongside herself, working her way through it as she dropped a small poppyseed in front of the tom-kit, gesturing to him to take it while she worked on getting everything else ready for the whole procedure of her patching up his injuries. Upon closer inspection, the medic was quick to note the relatively deeper gashes along one of his legs and the back of his head and some minor bruising. She quietly noted the shallow cuts along his tail and ears, seeing as those wouldn’t be relatively hard to deal with. With a quiet hum surpassing her lips, her tail whisked from side to side as she rummaged through her bundle, pulling out her trusty-musty moist bundle of moss to prepare to cleanse off any excess blood, dirt, or grime off the young kit. Gingerly, she pressed the moss against the first gash that she laid her eyes upon, making her work as gentle as possible as she didn’t want to risk further inflicting any sort of damage on the inflamed flaps of skin. Her movements were slow and careful, being sure to get as much blood and grime off the kit as she could before she moved on grabbing some marigold to defy away any potential infection within the gashes, whether or not they were shallow or not. Any injury could become an infection if not treated properly. It wasn’t long before she had finished cleansing out the wounds, the moss now covered in scarlet red as she placed it aside, being sure to memorize where it’d be so that she could dispose of it later.

Using a foreclaw, she plucked out a golden bloom of marigold and settled it down in front of herself, carefully stripping away parts of the golden bloom and setting it aside so that she could use it to chew up into a proper poultice and slather it onto the wounds. Then, afterward, she could use some cobweb over the gashes after she was finished. She eyed the young tom-kit carefully as she prepared to pop the stripped parts of the golden bloom in her mouth, preparing to speak before chewing up the herb. “Small… warning… this may… sting… a little… but it… will help you… from gaining… any potential… infection… later on… and we… wouldn’t want… that now… would we?” It was better than not giving any warning whatsoever and then that resulted in a crying kit on her paws. As she spoke, she even gave the kit a short, crooked grin behind the stripped golden bloom that she held daintily in her jaws. It most likely looked a little awkward given that she was holding some bloom in her jaws while she smiled at the kit to try to cheer him up. Whichever the case was, she didn’t want to stick her mind to it for too long, so she quickly popped the small amount of bloom into her mouth and quickly began to chew. Unfortunately, given that there wasn’t any sort of water source right beside her, she couldn’t dip the bits of marigold into the stream so it could become a little bit more of a pulp. Springpaw didn’t seem phased either way by the lack of water, as she had done this plentiful amount of times before to have gone through a situation as similar as that. As she chewed, she snagged the wad of cobweb that she had almost blissfully forgotten about, but thankfully remembered as she noted the silver webs.

She began to use her claws to carefully strip away a small portion of webs that she would use for bandaging the gashes. A small part of her couldn’t help but worry if the moderate gashes along Firekit’s head and leg would potentially turn into permanent scarring. There was a small glimmer of hope within her chest that it wouldn’t be plausible, but it was still a considerate possibility. Her chewing on the golden bloom slowly began to finish, lifting one of her snow-furred paws to press the poultice onto her paw pad so that she could begin to rub the poultice into Firekit’s gashes. Her movements were careful and slow, the calico being sure to take longer rubbings towards where the deeper gashes along his head and leg, being careful not to rub too harshly onto them. Her ministrations slowly came to a close as she finished rubbing the poultice onto the more shallow cuts, being sure to get as much as she could onto them before pulling her paw away to examine her work. It may seem a little cliche for her to examine it so shortly after she had finished rubbing the healing ointment on her patient’s wounds, but it felt needed just so she could know that it was put on properly. Satisfied, the calico smiled to herself as her work was considerably good to go, she snagged the bandaging to herself so she could begin pressing the cobwebs into the poultice-covered wounds. Her work was just as careful as it was when she put the poultice onto Firekit’s wounds. Her work hadn’t taken too long since she didn’t acquire a lot of cobwebs, and her patient’s wounds weren’t as chronic as other patients that she had. “Well… now that… you are… finished… I want… you to… try to… rest… while your… wounds… heal… alright?”

[ -0.25 marigold | -1 poppyseed | -0.25 cobwebs | -1 moss ]

@BEAR. @*_Athena_*

Firekit nodded, and rested, knowing he was away from Stormysong and safe. (Sorry for short post- I'm still learning how to long post.)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 19th, 2024, 05:17 AM
Frostfire

Quote:
"Okay! I'm Berrypaw!" the name sounded good to Berrykit.
MossKit

mosskit pushed a bunch of moss into a pile and started putting it in small piles and then he turned around and got into a crouch. "okay berrypaw" mosskit said in the most adult voice he could muster "we have to watched the battle from here, and make sure the herbs are ready for use!" he mewed as he wiggled a little.
Dark forest- N/A
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:38 AM
My element is water

Quote:
MossKit

mosskit pushed a bunch of moss into a pile and started putting it in small piles and then he turned around and got into a crouch. "okay berrypaw" mosskit said in the most adult voice he could muster "we have to watched the battle from here, and make sure the herbs are ready for use!" he mewed as he wiggled a little.
Berrykit/paw puffed up her tail in excitement.
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:33 AM
Frostfire

Quote:
Berrykit/paw puffed up her tail in excitement.
MossKit

mosskit nodded with eyes of determation "okay berrypaw! we need cobwebs to cover wounds and uh...the green leafs to uhm...get rid of bad germs!'" he mewed with a little bit of confusion and then happiness again.
Dark forest- N/A
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:34 PM
My element is water

Quote:
MossKit

mosskit nodded with eyes of determation "okay berrypaw! we need cobwebs to cover wounds and uh...the green leafs to uhm...get rid of bad germs!'" he mewed with a little bit of confusion and then happiness again.
"Okay!" Berrykit squeaked.