Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight listened with a fair amount of amusement, the cold forgotten for the moment even though his body continued to shiver every now and then. "I was a warrior apprentice for a while, but my mentor was harsh on me because of my eyesight and because I was scared of everything. Snowrunner took me under her wing because of it, which I'll forever be grateful for," He meowed, his voice soft as always - that was the one thing that hadn't changed since he was a young kit. "I was less scared of the herbs... and more scared of failing her expectations and my clanmates." His blind gaze remained steady on the wall he was facing, reminiscing for a moment. "You're scared of hurting other cats?" He asked gently, tilting his head to listen more closely.
Pinkpaw realized it was more of a normal fear, less of a rediculous one likes hers which amazed her,” Yeah...” she stammered,” I’m scared that I’ll have to fight in the battle with Windclan, even though Windclan’s our enemy, they still are cats. Yes I won’t kill them, but if I wound them, they could die of infection. And battle training, my mentor grunts when he hits the ground, I hate knowing they feel pain. I hate hurting emotions causing emotional pain, like pushing away a cat that likes me that I don’t like. Maybe some cats are right that I should go back to where I came from...the twoleg place.” She muttered as she wasn’t proud to be a former kittypet, but she hated the twoleg place even though she acted like kittypet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee rolled her eyes at her sisters first sentence then she stood up now shaking her fur and flicked her tail " no pain no game sis " she meowed and stretched her mouth opening to let out a long yawn . Her ears twitched and her hazel eyes looked over to willowfang she smirked again
" this place can sure be boring at times" she added her hazel eyes scanned the camp again she only snorted when there was nothing exciting going on
"For once you're right," Willowfang commented. She smiled as she heard her own voice in her head, making jabs at her sister without even trying to hide it. She rolled onto her back, staring at the blue sky. She remembered how she had gotten her name: Willow was given to her because she was bendy with a willowy figure, Fang was given to her because her words always bite. She sighed and looked over to her sister. "What now?"
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
Goldenpaw had gotten out of the apprentice den, shivering slightly as the cold air of the camp hit her by surprise, but keeping a straight face and smiling brightly at the cats that happened to meet her gaze.

She thanked Starclan for granting her with a fur that could prevent her from being frozen to death, and with that thought in mind, she started grooming herself under the few sunrays that managed to pass through the clouds.

As she groomed, she looked at the clouds. Usually she would watch them and daydream until some cat came and pulled her out of her reverie, but today she couldn't discern one cloud from another, it was like the sky was one big cloud by itself.

After pouting a bit at the sky, she went back to grooming her fur until she felt bored with that task. She decided she would rather do what she had gotten out of the den for.

With her tail twitching slightly and her ears perking up, she looked around the camp for any sign of the cat she was looking for. It was a busy day, what with the tensions with WindClan being high, so most cats were out in the clearing, moving about and talking to one another, making it hard to spot anyone in the crowd.

Nonetheless, the young she-cat was determined. She trotted around the clearing, looking for Caliapaw. She had noticed the she-cat would usually take a break and get out of the Medicine den around that time, and knew it'd be the best time to talk to her.

The newest Medicine Cat had recently become one of Goldenpaw's obsessions. She wanted to help Caliapaw, and play with her, maybe even become her friend.
Just the thought of that made her even more cheery and excited than usual. She would love to be friends with a Medicine Cat. And Goldenpaw was sure they could become the best of friends. But for that to happen she had to get her attention somehow ...

"Where is she ... where is she ? ..." The apprentice muttered excitedly as she kept on looking around the camp, her ears flicking slightly, and almost tripping on herself each time she thought she had spotted Caliapaw in the flurry of pelts that was the clearing.
@Lonestar23

(Hope this is good enough for a starter ?)
Having cleaned the medicine cat's den some, the young feline was looking forwards to a break. Normally she would be happy to work for as long as possible, but she wasn't having the best day. And she needed more herbs, but since it was leaf-bare, it was nearly impossible to get those herbs. "This is just fantastic," She muttered to herself as she stalked toward the fresh-kill pile. Caliapaw had promised Snowpaw that she would try and eat something, and while she still wasn't very hungry, she figured it wouldn't hurt to try and grab something. But as she was approaching, she saw a familiar, eager face sticking out from the rest of the Clan cats. The medicine cat froze, her muscles tensing and her body automatically crouching lower to the ground as she silently pleaded to StarClan not to be seen by Goldenpaw.

The younger apprentice was an admirer of sorts, cheerful and spunky and the type of cat who just seemed to have her life more together. Caliapaw wasn't jealous, per se, it was Goldenpaw's suffocating presence that made her frustrated and made her wish that the young apprentice would go through just one tough time so that she could see how hard life really was. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, and Goldenpaw would learn that eventually, but the she cat had learned it earlier then most. Even this job, this duty, was harder then she had expected. She'd watched a cat die, and she got the sinking feeling that there were more cats to come. More deaths, more losses, and she wanted to yowl her frustration to StarClan - except they didn't seem to be listening to her recently. She wished Wheatfur would visit her, even just once, in her dreams so that she could speak with him. She missed her mentor a lot.

Standing there in the clearing, with her muscles tensed and wondering if Goldenpaw was about to spot her and give a happy squeal before coming towards her, Caliapaw's thoughts turned off the subject of anything else but her struggle to hide. Pleasepleaseplease don't notice me... the medicine cat thought, squeezing her eyes shut as she struggled to close out the bustling of the clearing. There wasn't really a way for her to use that to her advantage at the moment, so she was going to have to work with what she had. If Goldenpaw wouldn't notice her, then all would be well.

The fluffy figure entered the clearing, followed by Crescentmoon and her two kits. It wasn't quite the dramatic entrance he had hoped for - wherever the rest of her friends and family were, they weren't here. What a painful return this must be for the silver cat, knowing that Northpath was dead - Ottertail was determined to help her however he could. "It's changed some, with a new leader and all... new warriors and such, but other then that..." He looked around the clearing. It was different, sure, probably unfamiliar for Crescentmoon, but he would soon have her settled in the nursery with her kits. Perhaps if she wasn't originally a member of ThunderClan he would feel more uneasy with having her settled there, but this was different - this was her home she was returning to. Surely Snowstar, a Mother herself, would understand that.

The tom glanced around the clearing once again before he flicked his tail to tell them to follow. If anyone asked, if anyone didn't recognize her, Ottertail already had a pretty quick explanation in mind. They would speak with Snowstar later, or perhaps not, it would all depend on what was going on. "If you want to follow me to the nursery, we can get you settled in. I'm sure you and your kits are tired..." His voice trailed off as he doubtfully looked down at the smaller cats. How long had it been since they had eaten, and were they getting enough food? They looked old enough to be eating solids at this point, but there was no way of being completely sure. He'd talk to Crescentmoon more about that later when she wasn't as tired. "Let me know if you need any other help, okay?" He added in a softer voice, moving closer to the silvery cat so that only she would hear the murmured words. Of course he knew she wasn't helpless.

She could take care of herself, she was a tough Mother - and her kits must be tough, having come all this way, but at the same time it was a shock about the changes that had happened. Ottertail hoped she still felt at home. They had been fairly close when she had left, and now that she was back, he didn't want her to leave again. But with tensions brewing between ThunderClan and WindClan, he wondered if she was going to be able to handle another battle right after returning.

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 25th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

How stunned the she cat was only showed for an instant, her mouth working to try to find the words, before she masked this true surprise under fake surprise. Under a fake mask, she instantly became more confident. "Vixenkit? I think you're mixed up, Quietpaw. Vixenkit is my sister's name. I'm Oriolekit - don't you remember?" Whoever had told Quietpaw her real name was going to pay for this. She would see to it that they never got the chance to say her name again. She would ruin their social lives, tease them mercilessly, run them down under a back-breaking load of accusations. Some would be true, some false. Either way, when it came to things like this, Vixenkit was a cat to be feared. She had never had a true friend in her life. She had never experienced heartbreak in her life. She simply had been born to a Mother who surrounded her with things like this, and so she had grown up in a way that would make her believe it was normal to act this way.

However, from the way Quietpaw looked, he wasn't too pleased that she had lied about her identity before, when they had met. How to get his trust back? That was a mystery the she cat was still working on solving. Right now she was completely tongue-tied, trying to worm her way out of something that she should have never gotten caught in. She should have been free from things like this! She should've been able to easily worm her way out of something like this, except she was at a loss for words when it came to an excuse. "Congratulations on the apprenticeship, by the way. It's quite the accomplishment, becoming an apprentice, isn't it? And - you know, who's your mentor? I don't believe I was present at your ceremony." This wasn't a lie - Vixenkit had watched from a distance, and had missed a great deal of it altogether, so she was pretty sure that she was free to say that. Besides, Quietpaw would have no way of knowing whether it was a lie or not.

She was a born liar, this was something that she was quite skilled at and, sadly, prided herself on being skilled at. It was almost like she felt she had been born to lie. Vixenkit was quite certain that lying was one of the only things she would ever be good at. Right now, she wasn't good at making friends when she was being herself. Hiding behind the mask of posing as her sibling Oriolekit, it was perfect. Of course, Vixenkit was pretty sure her masquerade would have to end when her apprentice ceremony commenced. She would be known as Vixenpaw then, and having never heard Oriolekit's name (nobody ever would hear that name at an apprentice ceremony, because Oriolekit had disappeared leaving behind a distraught Beetlekit and an indifferent Vixenkit) she would never be able to masquerade as Oriolepaw.

Perhaps there was a new name she could make up for herself, but it would take some convincing and it would be hard. At least she wouldn't go under her real name. The name that she didn't want to go under. She could change it, but then she still wouldn't be someone else. That would become her real name and everyone would know it. What a shame Vixenkit couldn't just... become Oriolekit. They would never approve of that, but since they were gone, it really didn't matter. Did it?

Quietpaw thought that someone lying even once in their lives were terrible, unless it saved lives. Vixenkit had lied to him twice and he assumed a bunch of other cats before him, and after as well. He wasn't exactly sure how many cats she had lied to but she was pretty sure it was about the whole clan. Cats that lied more than once were disgusting, terrible and unbelievably annoying. They had no heart and just lied and lied and lied and lied. Vixenkit was one of them."Look Vixenkit, I know what your real name is, and you can't get out of that with a lie." He was trying to stay calm, trying to not make any aggressive noises, like hissing or growling, but his words came out dark and unfriendly. His feelings towards her, perfectly expressed. Never again would he trust anything she said, she didn't tell the truth, she didn't care, she didn't think, and mostly she didn't understand. Quietpaw knew of real problems in the world, and lies were one of the things that could cause them.

He supposed the anger he felt towards her was mainly from the fact he felt betrayed. Quietpaw didn't have many friends, and he had always wanted a friend. He had honestly believed that Vixenkit could be his friend, but when he discovered she lied, all ideas of having a friend were demolished. His small kit heart had shattered, and it had made him tougher. Now he was hard to get to know, and hard to find. He stayed away from other cats his age. He believed that if he tried to find a friend like he had done with Vixenkit, they would just hurt him even more. He still wanted a friend, but what if they weren't all they were cracked up to be.

Quietpaw snorted while Vixenkit talked, she was trying to get his trust back. But she wouldn't get it. Never. Part of him wanted to be nice, and keep the conversation going, but if he did that he knew he would just end up even more hurt than he had been before. Quietpaw was a very sensitive cat, Vixenkit obviously was not. She didn't understand anything. All she did was lie. He didn't trust anymore. It was too hard. Too stressful. And it shattered your heart into so many pieces that you couldn't fit them all back together. She couldn't get his trust back, she didn't have the strength to apologize. She probably didn't even know how. But he knew that causing more problems himself would be a terrible thing, so telling her the truth about who his mentor was wouldn't do any harm. Not much anyway. "Ryepelt's my mentor." He answered honestly taking a sharp in take of breath at the thought of the strict tom. But at least he didn't lie to Quietpaw.

Old December 25th, 2017, 07:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Messing up was a part of life; the she cat knew that. But the problem was, most cats her age weren't messing up so severely. They would miss a piece of prey and maybe some cat in the Clan would go hungry that day, or they would slip up during a battle and end up in the medicine cat's den for a little while. But they normally didn't make fatal mistakes. Caliapaw hadn't expected to lose a patient so soon. She was the odd one out here... and no one else in the Clan could understand that. She had a family, friends, cats that she cared for and who cared for her, but they had their own lives. There was no one in her life that could put her above their own needs. That was what Caliapaw wanted... as strange as it seemed, that was a secret hope of hers. That one day she would have someone like that. Doepaw was the closest to a true best-friend sibling bond she had ever had, but she'd always had her two brothers and her two sisters. Two toms - two she cats. And Caliapaw was the odd one there, being the third she cat in the litter, and with toms... well, they had each other. So she was tagging along with one group or another growing up. Even now she was different, but it was in another way.

She would never be like her siblings now. She wouldn't be able to fully understand their struggles being warriors, just as they would never be able to fully understand her struggles as a medicine cat. And it hurt that this responsibility was hers and hers alone to bear. It was hard that this responsibility was hers. Eventually she would have a different kind of responsibility, but not for a long while. "I know, but Doepaw... if I make a mistake, someone ends up more hurt then they would have been, or they die. I don't have room to go back and try again, I don't get a do-over... if I make a mistake, that's it." She wanted to cry. Except Caliapaw didn't cry. She had put enough walls up recently to keep her from showing that type of raw emotion, but it seemed her brother had found some chips in these walls. Chips that she was desperately trying to repair even as they spoke, but it would never work. She couldn't be as strong as she wanted as long as there were cracks in her armor; as long as there were breaks in her walls. Her brother's comment made her smile just the slightest bit. She liked that; leaning on each other.

"Okay..." Caliapaw was still uncertain that this was the right thing, but she had to believe that it would be okay eventually. Someday, somehow, she would fix things. His next comment made her laugh a little, a slight sob sneaking out through her laugh, and stopping just as abruptly. No. She wasn't going to cry, not now. Maybe when she could be alone again she would be able to have her own thoughts. She would figure out how to deal with this on her own, or she would open up eventually, just as soon as she thought she could get herself under control. She needed to take care of her patients and deal with it herself first before she could tell someone else. Had Wheatfur still been alive, perhaps she would have spoken to him. "I don't know. All I know is I didn't think before I chose this... and I didn't think I'd be alone again so soon." She didn't even have her old mentor to go to, because she didn't trust him as much.

Bearstrike was nice, and great, and all that... but it just wasn't the same. Wheatfur had probably been the first cat that had chosen her first. Above training, above a friend, above everything else, he had chosen her first. And now he was gone. That type of thing just wasn't forgotten. And with Wheatfur gone, it was harder to think about moving on, more so then ever. Not that she was saying her family hadn't been there for her - they had. But it was different, somehow, because he'd seen something in her - something new. Something that she hadn't seen in herself. And whatever it was, he had acted on it. Which made her feel wanted, and special, or it had for just that brief instant before he was gone from her life.
The tom folded his ears against his skull and pouted. He found it hard to convince his sister most of the time, especially when he was trying to tell her that she was more than what she thought she was, that she was more than just another molly in camp, she was his sister. No one could be more in tune and completely wrong about his emotions as his siblings, that's the way family worked, wasn't it? Each family member could practically sense the other's emotions, their sadness, their happiness, and most of the time they knew exactly what to say. "C'mon Calia...speak to me, tell me what's going on in that big brain of yours. " he said softly, scooting closer to his sibling. She had always second guessed herself, she had always given herself the short end of the stick, she had little self confidence and honestly, he felt as though it was his duty as her brother to fix that. But of course, duty felt as though he was being forced to help her, no, he happily set aside his time for her, he happily tried his hardest to make her smile, help her come out of her bubble inch by inch. He knew she felt as though she didn't belong within their family, how could he not notice? But, for him, it wasn't that she was different, it was that she was special, him and Caliapaw could connect on a level most siblings could not, and he treasured that. She was his #1, his go to buddy, his flower skipping, river romping, tree tripping pal, and he loved every single moment he spent with her. It hurt him, so, so very much to see his sister like this, and he would be lying if he said he didn't want to take each and every ounce of her pain for himself, just so he could see her smile, even if just for a second.

Doepaw shook his head and gave her a soft smile, his lashes covering half his dark blue hues " Cali, only the lucky and the damned get do-overs." he stated, "We weren't meant to have do-overs, we were meant to live life with each and every mistake, each and every triumph, and each and every fear, so that we can live them, and then, so we can teach those younger than us, just how to deal with everything they will ever experience." he said, holing his gaze for a second more before he looked down and played with a blade of grass, a soft smile still barely visible. He didn't really have a way with words, he found it hard to speak his mind, but, whenever he was with his sister, he couldn't stop the flow of support and help that spilled out of his mouth, his very being was so used to helping her, so happy to be apart of her world that there was no stop button when he was cheering up his sister, or when they were playing together, adventuring together, worried together, everything. The caramel colored feline believed in fate, he believed that Starclan had a particular path laid out for each and every feline, and only the truly special would walk off that path and make their own. Doepaw felt as though Caliapaw was one of those cats. The spotted tom gave his sisters cheek a lick, as if cleaning off those uncried tears, and gave an airy chuckle. "Maybe you weren't supposed to save your first patient, maybe you were supposed to be broken, supposed to cry, to worry, to ache...but I think Starclan put you through that so that when you build yourself back up, you'll be 5x stronger than last time...that's why we all go through hardships after all." he hummed as he went back to playing with the single blade of grass. He didn't know what he was spouting, but somehow, someway, he hoped that it would brighten her world, even if it added just one more star to her night sky. He would continue to add little specks of light to her world until it became a beautiful day, instead of a dark night.

As she spoke once again, he felt a sharp pain in his heart. What she said hurt, it hurt horribly. Alone, although he had been by her side the whole time, throughout everything, her apprenticeship, Wheatfur's death, he even walked to the end of Thunderclan territory when she went to have her Medicine Cat ceremony. The tom's face scrunched up in pain and he looked away from the cream feline, he couldn't find the words, his soul had cracked, did she not think of him as helpful, though he had poured so much of his spirit into her, so much of his own light? After a few seconds of thinking to himself he shook his head and chuckled at himself. It's not about him, it was never about him, it was always for his sister, for Caliapaw's happiness, since the moment she was born he wanted her to be nothing but happy and safe, and he planned on doing everything he could to keep her that way, he would throw away each and every emotion he could if it would make her laugh or smile.
"Caliapaw, when have you ever been alone?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23

The small tom padded into the medicine cat den, his ears flat against his skull, his blue hues flickered with unease. This den hadn't brought good memories, this is where he found out his mother didn't love him, and this is where the only family member who cared for him lived, and now he's dead. Honestly the only reason he was in here now was because another queen pushed him in here after he had cut his arm.

Stonekit looked around and twitched his whiskers "Hello? I've got a cut on y shoulder....it stings a little and I want to get out of here as soon as possible." he called out, his little voice wavered slightly as he tried to suppress the overwhelming sadness that washed over him. Anytime he came near this den, he felt a twinge of sadness, but now that he was in the den, it was overwhelming, he began to tear up, but quickly blinked away the tears as he saw a figure approaching. He didn't want them to see how sad he truly was, how angry and confused he was. He had to be strong, or else he'll be swept away.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Tgwtgfan
Peachrain was the tabby's name, she was only 45 moons she had three living kits, Orchardblossom, Lightningpaw, and her adoptive son Bingo. Though she had a deceased daughter named Bluekit. She missed Bluekit dearly, but socializing was the easiest way to keep her mind off Bluekit. It had been twenty moons since Bluekit's death she still grieved it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 25th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
The longer the younger warrior spoke, the more the elder had to struggle to keep his stony expression up. The tom had some walls up, but there were also cracks in these walls; for example, the way that he was almost smiling at Powdernose's words. They were funny to him, making him want to be open and laugh and joke around, but at the same time... his reputation was what was keeping them up. Stonegazer had a reputation in the Clan for taking no-nonsense, for being a stern-faced tom, and he liked that reputation. He was always on guard. He wasn't distrusting, on the contrary, he would trust his clanmates with his life. But he was introverted, and that meant sometimes staying away from his clanmates when he had the chance. Stonegazer's stoic armor, like all things, had weaknesses and cracks and chips.

It was just a matter of finding the right cat to take those things and pull them apart. "That's ridiculous. I don't make jokes, just as none of those things will ever happen." Clearing his throat, and feeling a slight flush rising, his heartbeat quickening just the slightest bit (he was quite embarrassed, but too stubborn to admit it) Stonegazer avoided eye contact and instead looked down at the ground like he could drill a hole in it through the power of eyesight alone. But, his ears pricked back up and he fixed Powdernose with that icy gaze once again at the mention of a "lazy day." What was this? He couldn't remember the last tie he had just relaxed, without worrying... even now, talking with Powdernose, part of his mind was on the inevitable battle that would come.

He should be talking with the younger warriors, making sure they were ready, patrolling the borders, doing something useful instead. Not sitting here and talking with another cat. "Perhaps after the battle." Stonegazer was about to get to his paws, that familiar coldness returning and basically sweeping him up with it's icy power, before he stopped and looked once more at the tom he already considered a... nice cat. An acquaintance. Not a friend, not yet. "Actually, maybe I will take you up on your offer. You do understand, however, at the first sign of trouble that I will be up and gone in an instant?" He asked, his tail twitching lightly as he stayed in the half-raised position. He wasn't quite sitting, wasn't quite standing - it was that awkward in-between position that made things so uncomfortable normally.
♡ ahh sorry this is so late !! ♡

powdernose perked up at stonegazer's reply, his mood visibly changing. "of course! i perfectly understand," he dipped his head, as if he were thanking the tom, and leaped to his paws. truthfully, he couldn't wait to show stonegazer the path into his world. a glimpse through the eyes of a lazy cat. chirping, powdernose trotted in a circle around the silver feline, sending all prayers to whatever lies after death that nothing would go wrong. he finally had a chance to talk to his idol, and to spend an entire day with him. why would he want that to be ruined?
after many heartbeats, powdernose settled down and thought. albeit having a sudden burst if energy, he had to calm down in order to allow the experience to seem real. at least, for him. he would make stonegazer feel more relaxed than he had ever felt before. and, if everything went well, maybe they could do it again in the future, after all the tension has settled down enough to not be worrying about an ambush at every turn. right now, his job was to make stonegazer allow his stoney walls to fall, even if for just a short while.
if powdernose was anything besides lazy, he was determined.
everyone deserved a little happiness, right? it wasn't healthy to stay cautious all the time. it helped the clan to stay safe, yes, but too much worrying can cause terrible trouble on the mind in the future. so, stonegazer will relax, if it's the last thing powdernose does.
his tail swished up to curl over his back, the fur waving everywhere. the siamese purred quietly before signalling to stonegazer with a flick of his ear, as if saying follow me. powdernose padded over to the shade of a tree after grabbing a small piece of prey.
"first things first, we need to eat. we have a long day ahead of us. the true prize will be at night, so we need a way to spend the time. take this as a way to see into the life of a lazy cat," be snickered before going on. "after eating, we will go on a walk to my favorite place to sleep. i'll leave the rest for when we get there." powdernose nodded towards stonegazer before dipping his head and taking a bite, trying to be as neat as possible while he chewed. with a quick paw, the powdery feline prodded the prey towards his new companion, a warm smile on his face.
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:49 PM

GoldenEyes sat down in the shadows, gazing around camp while eating a mouse. He got up and looked about before trotting out of camp,secretively.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:06 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
The she cat sighed, her tail twitching back and forth as she watched her brother. She was glad to have some interaction with him - she hadn't talked to her parents, nor either one of her sisters since she had become the medicine cat, but she was pretty sure they were aware of her position. Why they hadn't sought her out yet, she didn't know. It honestly hurt a little bit that they hadn't, not that Caliapaw would admit that; even to herself, she seemed unwilling to say that she was even the slighest bit hurt that she had recieved nothing from them. Oh well - she'd never been all that close with her Mom, and she was well aware that her family was busy, doing their own thing... her Dad was a warrior, and her sisters were apprentices, after all. They would be falling in love eventually. Going on about their daily lives, and soon having mates. Caliapaw had never understood love, because there just didn't seem to be any logic to it.

Especially cats who developed crushes or fell in love within days. How could you see an attractive cat, and decide that they were automatically handpicked for you? It was stupid, was what it was. Then there was long-term love... why should it take so long to realize it, and why would you dance around your feelings like that? Were they even real? Not for the apprentice, and she tended to look on the grimmer side of things, that these cats were just poor and blind and would eventually end up splitting or their so-called "soulmate" would die. Of course, she would do what she could to save them. She was hoping that no one would be giving each other lovey-dovey glances or those loving, sweet compliments in her den, though.

It wasn't that Caliapaw had anything particuarly against love, but not understanding in it - not believing that it could be real, that feelings that powerful could just... develop, she tended to get irritated when she saw cats getting too physical or too sweet with one another. The she cat smiled a little at her brother's words, her tail flicking a little more, even though the smile didn't reach her maw. "Is he? Well you'll have to introduce me sometime then. If he's a friend of yours, I'm bound to meet him sometime." It sounded like she was giving in to something rather then being glad to meet this friend of Snowpaw's, but she was okay with it. Meeting new cats came with the territory of being a medicine cat - you were bound to be acquainted with most cats in the Clan at some point. Caliapaw knew a few right now, she was friends with some of them and just acquaintances with others.

Cats that she truly bonded with, outside of family, were few and far between when you considered how many cats she had run into in her time in ThunderClan. Her thoughts were once again interuppted by Snowpaw's somewhat alarming comment. Caliapaw's ears pricked up and she glanced over at him, her eyes flashing in a surprised manner, looking almost worried as she did so. "What? Why would I want to do that?" The feline asked, the amused, thoughtful twitching of her tail coming to a stop. She was curious to hear his answer. Because she couldn't, for the life of her, think why she would want to leave the tom on her break! "I didn't come over here to hear stories," The she cat scoffed as he spoke again. "I came over here because I wanted to spend time with my brother."
"I'll make sure to. " Snowpaw said, praying to Starclan the apprentice if, they did meet his sister didn't say anything offensive. He doubted a little that they would get along. He didn't say that however. The white furred remember the actually really scary encounter. Not the speaking or how he looked; what he did. Wolfpaw actually studied him. He shook his head a little, it send shivers up his spine. Snowpaw wasn't exactly used to someone studying him. "Don't ya wonder what life would be if we didn't have the clans or they weren't form?" His eyes widened at the thought. "Would.. would we even be alive?" Snowpaw exclaimed, his voice was hushed. Like if anyone heard it, it would happen. "Would Starclan be real, wait no.. it wouldn't.. Then where would the cats go?" The apprentice looked like he was having a mental crisis. His paws covered his maw, he looked at the ground. Thinking deeply in thought.

Something about Snowpaw, he usually overthought thinks. The question had been on his mind but he never actually thought about it. Their were times he even stay in the apprentice did for two or one day to think about it. Which he ended up getting dragged out by either a meeting, his mentor, or friends/family. Snowpaw wasn't that complicated to figure out even if his thoughts were. He was easy to read with simple movements. Usually when he looks away from you it is he embarrassed or in thought. While in thought he won't fidget while if he is embarrassed he would. One of his biggest weakness if that Snowpaw is easily to predict in battle. While what he will say is different. Truefully no one knows what he will say next, confusing.

Snowpaw randomly stood up, stretching his body before laying back down. "Sorry, just.. stretching." He chuckled before looking back into her eyes. He always found that it was hard because to him; eyes reveal everything. "Well.. I'm just kind of boring?" He was taken aback she didn't just say `okay` and leave. "Plus this is your break and all.. I don't wanna ruin it." His looked guilty, because to him he was. Snowpaw eyes seem to brighten, a small purr escape his mouth. "Really?" He said, a large smile grew on his face rather quickly. "Aw.. your just a softie, aren't you?" Snowpaw teased a little. "Alright! I'll make up a story!" He said. Nodding his head, confident.

"Well.. " He thought for a moment. "Aha!" Snowpaw said, brightening up rather quickly. "The apprentice ran across the forest, their paws bounded across the forest floor. The sounds of rustling and the feeling of eyes watching them burned into her pelt. It didn't stop her! Her eyes focused on the rabbit before her. It carried a herb.. er.. a special herb from Starclan! The apprentice was tiring quickly but she couldn't let the clan down! The apprentice wasn't special; they had no powers, they were.. them. They didn't train to be a Medince cat or a warrior. She had no training one bit but herself. She felt like a thousand cats ran with her, hearing the cheering of the voices! Chanting her on. She made the finale move, her claws suessfully caught the rabbit. Giving it a swift killing bite. A simple apprentice saved the clan.. by catching a rabbit who stole a special herb." Snowpaw finished the story, a bit proud of the made up one which he almost never did

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread