Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2020, 02:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head.
Lilyleap heard the cries from over by the freshkill pile. Dragging herself over, she saw Chivekit pummeling Rosekit. Chivekit! Leave Rosekit alone she called sharply, looking down at the tiny kit. @Zesty Mango @Mumble
Old June 9th, 2020, 02:46 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Zero ]

Gladekit grinned as she saw the approaching figure of her sister. She flopped about a bit as Valleykit nudged her and cried,

“Vaaaal, I’m so bored I’m gonna dieee!”

After milking her boredom a little bit more, she put on her usual mischievous grin and hopped to her paws, bouncing before Valleykit giddily.

“What are we gonna do? Stalk some warriors? Bug Pinepuff until she teaches us some moves? Go see the forest?”

Glade bounced toward the entrance, trying to tug her sister along by her tail.
Valleykit stood by as Gladekit expelled the last of her whining, brown eyes looking onward until she was done and back onto her paws. It was only then that she gave her full attention back to her sister.

Her ears twitched as Gladekit voiced some of her ideas, only truly perking a bit at her last. Sneaking out of camp? Now, that'd be fun. Was it a smart idea so close to their apprenticeship ceremony? No. But, it was a worthy challenge to Val. However, it'd take a bit more thinking on her part before she would develop a good enough plan to carry that out. So, for now, something else was needed.

She hummed softly as she thought. "I heard there are some younger kits playing clan outside..." The she-kit suddenly meowed softly, her eyes lighting up in a glint similar to Gladekit's. "How about we go raid them... and take them over while we're at it?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 9th, 2020, 03:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Zero ]

Gladekit saw a similar glint in her sister’s eyes and thought she might choose to sneak out. The she-kit skipped her paws, excited to do something bad, and thought about where they could go. But Val turned out to have a different idea. Gladekit didn’t mind pushing back their sneak out- especially since she wasn’t sure it was even a good idea for five moon old kits- and pushing around younger kits seemed just as fun.

“Yeah, lets do it! Gladestar is ready to invade!”
Old June 9th, 2020, 03:14 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"How bout Rougeland woods?" Pebblefur suggested.

He nodded quickly. Thrushfeather was fine with going along with Pebblefur. "Okay, that's fine." He said. "Good idea." The warrior swiftly added. "You can lead the way." He said. He couldn't help but wonder what prey they would catch, if any. Hopefully, she was better at hunting than he was. He was alright at hunting.
I hope we don't run into any rouges. He thought. The fluffy tom hated fighting. He had a difficult time bringing himself to purposely harm other cats.
Old June 9th, 2020, 03:18 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Zero ]

Gladekit saw a similar glint in her sister’s eyes and thought she might choose to sneak out. The she-kit skipped her paws, excited to do something bad, and thought about where they could go. But Val turned out to have a different idea. Gladekit didn’t mind pushing back their sneak out- especially since she wasn’t sure it was even a good idea for five moon old kits- and pushing around younger kits seemed just as fun.

“Yeah, lets do it! Gladestar is ready to invade!”
Valleykit grinned as Gladekit agreed readily to her idea. "Kitclan won't know what hit them," She meowed, grinning. They were older than probably most of them, it just made sense that they should be the ones leading them all. And while Valleykit would have preferred claiming leader, she let her sister have the spotlight this time. "Let's go, lead." With that, she went out to find those kits.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; June 9th, 2020 at 03:18 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head.
Chivekit stopped attacking when he realized how frightened Rosekit was and backed up,” I wasn’t attacking you.” he meowed rather concerned by how scared Rosekit was she’s gonna end up a kittypet being this bad of a scardey mouse

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:17 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Chivekit stopped attacking when he realized how frightened Rosekit was and backed up,” I wasn’t attacking you.” he meowed rather concerned by how scared Rosekit was she’s gonna end up a kittypet being this bad of a scardey mouse
Rosekit poked her head out from underneath her tail, her eyes glistening with tears that were ready to fall at any moment, "Y-you were being a big-a big meanie!" she cried out, her paws still trembling. "...D-do you promise?" she squeaked, slowly uncurling from the balled up position she was in prior.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rosekit poked her head out from underneath her tail, her eyes glistening with tears that were ready to fall at any moment, "Y-you were being a big-a big meanie!" she cried out, her paws still trembling. "...D-do you promise?" she squeaked, slowly uncurling from the balled up position she was in prior.
Chivekit hung his head a little,” I was just playfighting! I didn’t mean to scare you. I promise I didn’t mean to scare you or hurt you if I did.“ he was a bit disappointed that Rosekit had ruined his fun as Chivestar.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:30 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Chivekit hung his head a little,” I was just playfighting! I didn’t mean to scare you. I promise I didn’t mean to scare you or hurt you if I did.“ he was a bit disappointed that Rosekit had ruined his fun as Chivestar.
Rosekit got to her paws and shakily padded over to Chivekit, "I'm not hurt" she answered, shyly looking down at her tiny paws. She looked back up at Chivekit and reached out a shaking paw to tap him on the shoulder. She quickly pulled it back, before gaining some confidence and stood up on her hindlegs to give him a light sshove with her fore-paws, in a sorry attempt to knock him over. She wanted to seem strong, and brave! "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna beat you, Chivestar!" she squeaked, batting at his leg with one of her paws.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 9th, 2020, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rosekit got to her paws and shakily padded over to Chivekit, "I'm not hurt" she answered, shyly looking down at her tiny paws. She looked back up at Chivekit and reached out a shaking paw to tap him on the shoulder. She quickly pulled it back, before gaining some confidence and stood up on her hindlegs to give him a light sshove with her fore-paws, in a sorry attempt to knock him over. She wanted to seem strong, and brave! "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna beat you, Chivestar!" she squeaked, batting at his leg with one of her paws.
Chivekit wanting to make Rosekit feel better, let himself be knock to the ground, before trying to get up meowing,” You took my first life!” he squeaked,” But I have 8 lives left...Rosestar!

Last edited by Mango; June 9th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.
Closed Thread