Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:32 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Well, it's been...okay I guess." Sycamorerain sighed. To be honest, his life had been fairly uneventful recently. Aside from a few interesting conversations, nothing much was going on. "I haven't been doing a whole lot, just sort of alternating between napping, hunting, and socializing...so, yeah. I've just been bored a whole lot. I was excited to receive an apprentice, but I haven't seen him around lately, and I'm guessing he disappeared off to wherever all those missing cats go."
"Thats good!" She mewled happily. She felt a burst of energy, and zoomed around.
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dust

Hmm..ok. He gave a mental shrug , it sounded fishy cuz he knew , he knew that mischievous spark. So he just decided to humor the kid. He grinned once more at the lad as his excitement was shown.
"ok, pay attention " he whispered and crouched " don't know how far you are, but this is a little something that every cat should learn" some cats might not think so, but it was a move that he enjoyed.
He rolled over , sprung up to his paws and lashed out a claw at the air "duck and slash ~" he purred. He called it that atleast he didn't care what the actual term was. " duck at an on coming frontal paw blow, roll away the quickly aim an attack. The best place is the face."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper almost stopped working. He liked her? Cats don't just like her. They like her voice and her face but not her. Grayfur seemed to actually care about her actions! Primrose looked up at the older warrior with eyes full of wonder and inched closer to him so that some of the fluffier parts of her fur were pressed up against his sleek gray pelt. So far he didn't seem to mind her close proximity to him. Another bonus! The ragdoll molly was really starting to like him.
Greyfur was happy when she got closer to him and gently rested his tail against her tail. He normally got to get to know others through chatting, but he didn’t really know how to get to know her, but he wanted to, maybe he could think of questions that were yes or no questions, finally thinking of a question he asked,” Are you hungry?” he meowed thinking that if she wanted food, he might be able to figure out her favorite prey.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Starfall - Yeah heh me too! Also sorry for the late reply I need to catch up ]

Rookbreeze padded after his apprentice. Blazingpaw. The name fit him well. The tom kept his cool as he padded after them, even though his tail-tip swished back and forth behind him. “Blazingpaw, lets start over.” He mewed, trying to cut his path to the camp entrance off. “I am Rookbreeze. I myself was formerly a rouge and was brought in as a kit. Though I know we probably don’t have the same situation going on, I get what it feels to be an outsider. The way to prove that your not to everybody is by showing you care and respect others, and not starting a fight or having an angry tone.” His voice was calm as the gray-blue furred tom looked his apprentice over. I hope I don’t screw this up. He thought, taking a deep breath to continue. “I want to help you as best I can. Tell me how I can help and I promise I’ll do my best.” Rookbreeze mewed, hoping he and Blazingpaw could start over so they could get on the right track. He waited for the apprentices answer, ear tip flicking once with a slight case of worry.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 25th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:54 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Fawnfrost yawned softly, stretching on the rock as the sunlight cast on her pelt. The pretty shecat basked on the rock, feeling the sun seem to light up her fur. (Open) (I need a crush to mate for her, so just visitor message me if you got a guy for her)
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Condorpaw watched with held breath, eyes wide as Lionwhisker performed the move,

"Woah." Was all he muttered before he leapt from his spot in an attempt to try, "My turn!" He didn't quite understand how it worked, but he's be damned if he didn't do it anyway! With the grace of a newborn kitten and brain power of a rock, the apprentice flung himself down on his side, rolled over a few times, then went to leap back up on his paws in preparation for the swipe. Well... It didn't go so well. Instead of landing on all four paws like any normal feline, once Condorpaw pushed himself up, all four legs extended outwards leaving him to flop belly first onto the ground. He must of looked like a starfish.

"Owww.." Condorpaw groaned quietly, the breath knocked from his chest for only a moment, "Like that?"

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dust

He chuckle d only to laugh a few, in a light hearted manner. Tail swishing "close . Not bad for a first timer . Keep practicing and you'll get it right . " he smiled down. "picture a enemy infront of you that may help more" he suggested. Hmmm....I wonder... he was debating on asking ...should he said for the right time? He would think he'll do better in a somewhat less busier lifestyle . Besides you lived longer in this... "hey bud, I have a position to offer you. If your interested of course " . He sure could use the extra help.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 25th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow basked in the sun as he padded through the clearing, the rays heating up his dark pelt. Sunnywillow had just moved out of the nursery following Soaringpaw's apprentice ceremony, and the tom wanted to check up on her. Though he was proud of his daughter, he couldn't help but feel dissapointed that Duskstar had changed her name from Faithkit to Soaringpaw. Sunnywillow named Faith in honor of Starclan. Now, Fernglow deep down knew that the smaller molly didn't really care for Starclan, but fooling himself was easier than the truth.

Speaking of Sunnywillow... his mate was also out, enjoying the sun in the nursery entrance. With a small smile, heavy steps led Fernglow over to the she-cat as he took a seat next to her. "Lovely day, isn't it?" She didn't like speaking to him often, that he sadly knew, but appearances had to be kept. The same appearances that made him seem in control. It was sad, really, but the warrior didn't really mind. He had faith- Soaringpaw and Berrybreeze to genuinely talk to, and family is family. Besides, Sunnywillow being so devoted to looking pure and innocent meant kits, and Fernglow was plenty happy to be a father many times over.

With another glance at his mate, he sighed slightly and draped his tail over her body. If they were going to keep up appearances, he could fool himself into thinking something was really there.
@Beau

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 25th, 2020, 03:34 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
"Thats good!" She mewled happily. She felt a burst of energy, and zoomed around.
"Wh--" Sycamorerain was about to start asking another random question, when Snowmist suddenly leaped up and began zooming in circles around the clearing. "What the?" The other warrior was no doubt extremely energetic, almost like a kit or younger apprentice. Blinking a few times, he smiled a little, still confused yet amused by her behavior.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 25th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Soulkit would accidently ram into fern glow unable to see where he was, she would mewl in shock as she looked for what she bumped into
Closed Thread