Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2020, 09:22 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
What a feisty little thing she was! Though, Toadbounce had to admit, he didn't mind a challenge. A change of pace was always good. And if this pretty kitty wanted to play, he was glad to oblige. "Why yes," he purred, "How could I resist a look at such a stunning molly such as yourself?" The tabby chuckled lightly, looking toward her through a half-lidded gaze. He flicked an ear, tilting his head almost playfully. Giving his own body a twist, he turned to groom his pelt, being sure to move in just the right way for the light to almost glow against his tabby fur.
The brown and white molly rolled her eyes, white snout sticking indignantly into the air so she could look down her muzzle at him. He was so obvious with his game, it was sickening. She flicked her tail with disinterest and resumed her grooming. Though she did chuckle to herself then grumble under her breath. "Some of you toms, absolutely insuffrable."

Her eyes glanced back up, she'd said it loud enough for him to hear and hoped it would ruffle that pretty long fur of his. It would be fun to get a bit of a rise out of him. She couldn't help herself, it was just so amusing to tease.

Last edited by Ever; January 27th, 2020 at 09:35 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The brown and white molly rolled her eyes, white snout sticking indignantly into the air so she could look down her muzzle at him. He was so obvious with his game, it was sickening. She flicked her tail with disinterest and resumed her grooming. Though she did chuckle to herself then grumble under her breath. "Some of you toms, absolutely insuffrable."

Her eyes glanced back up, she'd said it loud enough for him to hear and hoped it would ruffle that pretty long fur of his. It would be fun to get a bit of a rise out of him. She couldn't help herself, it was just so amusing to tease.
Toadbounce couldn't help but to chuckle. Ah, a sharp tongue to match those pretty lips! How endearing, he must admit. The tom sat down and raised his paw to his chest in mock offense, though amusement shone clear in his eyes. "Aw, come on, darling. No need to be hurtful," he blinked toward her with a dramatic pout, voice tinted with laughter. Toadbounce circled around Cedarstream, blatantly checking her out as he did so. His hips swayed as he walked, his pawsteps calculated in just the right way to give a satisfactory sashay. At least, to him it was.
To him, it was perfect.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Toadbounce couldn't help but to chuckle. Ah, a sharp tongue to match those pretty lips! How endearing, he must admit. The tom sat down and raised his paw to his chest in mock offense, though amusement shone clear in his eyes. "Aw, come on, darling. No need to be hurtful," he blinked toward her with a dramatic pout, voice tinted with laughter. Toadbounce circled around Cedarstream, blatantly checking her out as he did so. His hips swayed as he walked, his pawsteps calculated in just the right way to give a satisfactory sashay. At least, to him it was.
To him, it was perfect.
She gave him a glare with a smile that didn't match the heat in her eyes as he feigned insult. Her tail tip curled with interest but she turned away from him, rolling her head only to see him as he circled around her. She gave him a smile through her teeth.

"Didn't get a good enough look the first time or are you trying to subject my eyes to more of a sore sight than they had wanted?" Her voice came out as a teasing purr. He seemed to be enjoying the game then, though hopefully not seriously. It was an honest shame if a cat were to take her sarcasm and teasing to heart, she would actually be hurt by that as well.

Last edited by Ever; January 27th, 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:01 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She gave him a glare with a smile that didn't match the heat in her eyes as he feigned insult. Her tail tip curled with interest but she turned away from him, rolling her head only to see him as he circled around her. She gave him a smile through her teeth.

"Didn't get a good enough look the first time or are you trying to subject my eyes to more of a sore sight than they had wanted?" Her voice came out as a teasing purr. He seemed to be enjoying the game then, though hopefully not seriously. It was an honest shame if a cat were to take her sarcasm and teasing to heart, she would actually be hurt by that as well.
He snickered in response. "So beautiful I can't keep my eyes off you," the tom hummed, allowing his gaze to sluggishly travel up Cedarstream's frame before settling on her eyes once more. The fire burning within them only encouraged him further, a smirk dancing along his lips. "A rose with thorns," Toadbounce mumbled, taking a step closer so their fur brushed as he passed her by. He allowed his tail to linger on her side before retreating to the distance he had been formerly, a challenge in his sunshine eyes.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 28th, 2020, 04:03 PM

Quote:
He snickered in response. "So beautiful I can't keep my eyes off you," the tom hummed, allowing his gaze to sluggishly travel up Cedarstream's frame before settling on her eyes once more. The fire burning within them only encouraged him further, a smirk dancing along his lips. "A rose with thorns," Toadbounce mumbled, taking a step closer so their fur brushed as he passed her by. He allowed his tail to linger on her side before retreating to the distance he had been formerly, a challenge in his sunshine eyes.
Cedarstream's jaw snapped at the air where his tail had been moments before, teeth making a sharp crack in the air. A low grumble of protest sounded in the base of her throat as she glared at Toadbounce. He was wasting her precious moments of relaxation.

"You aught to be careful, I unlike others, may bite." She warned the tom in a snarl, pushing to her paws. She could continue working on the silky smooth perfection of her coat later. The tabby pushed past Toad's little performance ring, purposefully cutting close enough to snap her tail into his face as she strut past him. Cedarstream looked over her shoulder, she couldn't truly be mad at him though. He was certainly a little more entertaining than most.

"I am going to make use of my time this afternoon." She said, voice sickly sweet. She didnt invite him nor did she turn away his company, the molly simply turned towards the territory ready for a hunt.

Last edited by Ever; January 28th, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old January 28th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

The large and brown Maine coon opened his eyes, it was early in the morning and he wasn't expecting to be woken up like this. Hearing that they were hunting, Owlwatcher's favorite thing to do, he decided to not be rude and get up. Stretching, arched back, and limbs out he was ready to face the day. "Mornin' Violetleap." He said politely, nodding his head hello in her direction.

@sugarcubes

Last edited by Sweetie; January 28th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 28th, 2020, 07:09 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Shimm ]
~~
"Good morning! You better be ready, because we'll be bringing backlots of prey today!" Violetleap began to exit the den, taking a quick glace back to make sure the tom was following.
"Sorry it's early, but the mice are always slower because they're still half asleep!" The she-cat snickered, her eyes glittering.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old January 28th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher chuckled at Violetleap's joke, "Sounds good.". Following in tow with the molly, it's always good to have a positive outlook. Thinking to himself. The streaking with red and orange taking over the dark sky, stars now starting to hide. His marigold eyes taking in the silent scene.

@sugarcubes
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:23 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Cedarstream's jaw snapped at the air where his tail had been moments before, teeth making a sharp crack in the air. A low grumble of protest sounded in the base of her throat as she glared at Toadbounce. He was wasting her precious moments of relaxation.

"You aught to be careful, I unlike others, may bite." She warned the tom in a snarl, pushing to her paws. She could continue working on the silky smooth perfection of her coat later. The tabby pushed past Toad's little performance ring, purposefully cutting close enough to snap her tail into his face as she strut past him. Cedarstream looked over her shoulder, she couldn't truly be mad at him though. He was certainly a little more entertaining than most.

"I am going to make use of my time this afternoon." She said, voice sickly sweet. She didnt invite him nor did she turn away his company, the molly simply turned towards the territory ready for a hunt.
Toadstream pouted after the she-cat, then returned to his former position. "Have fun, darling!" he called after her, his own voice matching her sickly sweet tone. The tom's tail flicked, curling over his side as she watched Cedarstream leave the camp. She was quite the interesting little she-cat and he was rather intrigued by her game. How fun...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 29th, 2020, 08:57 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Shimm ]
~~

"All right. Since I woke you up, it's only fair you get to choose where we go." Violetleap meowed as she left the warrior's den. She fluffed out her pelt in an attempt to protect herself from the slight cold.
"Where will you take us today?"
~
( it is cold right? i dont pay attention )

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; January 29th, 2020 at 08:59 AM.
Closed Thread