Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Blackkit, no, Blackpaw, shifted his feet before going down to his mentor, his adoptive mom. Interesting choice Snowstar... but why do warriors always have their name change? It’s irritating...!
@mad-hatter
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM

“She looked to the stars then her clan.” “Cats,we will stand through this pain and keep going to hope help will come.”Bluestar said to her clan with pride.
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Lulu- no Duskpaw gave a small nod to Snowstar, pleased to have a clan name. (@Megan, going to hold off RPs until I finish the RP with her arriving in the clan haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight lazed around in the elder's den, curled up in a tiny ball among his fluffy nest of moss. He refused to move, finding it too cold to do any strenuous activity. All the cold weather lately was just hectic on his joints, making him wonder if he should go see Caliapaw and get some comfrey root or daisy leaves. The old tom sighed, burying his face deeper into his warm nest at just the thought of getting up.
Pinkpaw, an extremely shy eight moon old apprentice entered the den she glanced at all the elders, There’s Boulderdust, he use to be a tough and strong warrior- simply knowing he adores my brother Redpaw makes me fear him. Tawnysplash and Purplepaw chat alot...she’s hyper-critical I’ve heard...I don’t want to go near any of them...but I must...her eyes fell on one elder, alone in the corner Zerosight. Wasn’t he once a medicine cat? Wheatfur died, leaving Caliapaw mentorless...I wonder why he’s not mentoring Caliapaw...of well...Starclan and Medicine Cats have tight bonds, Starclan’s probably training Caliapaw... she shivered as another gust of wind blew through the doorway of the elders den as she stood their holding moss and mousebile. She nervously approached Zerosight before setting the moss and mousebile down,” Your Zerosight, correct?” She stammered gazing at the elderly tom Don’t gawk Pinkpaw...but if I’m correct, he’s blind and won’t know.. she shook her head shaking out her rosy fur, it was almost the color of a foxes hide. She prayed he wasn’t going to lunge at her, or that she’d be the one to discover him dead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Leaftail steps out of the warriors den and walks around confused
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” I told you he was real kits. He well handsome. A full grown warrior, light brown fur, and green eyes.” She meowed trying to take out the part about how he had a beautiful body structure and eyes that were like emeralds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Ashkit came running into the nursery. "What? Where?" She looked around frantically. She saw her father, and small tears dripped from her big eyes. She looked at her father, tilting her head. She was still in shock, the event barely sinking in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Owlkit's tail twitched in excitement, "What does he look like?" She inquired, jumping in circles around her mother.
@Megan

The normally loving and quiet Icekit still stared at her father. She had his white fur and an emerald eye like him but was he really her father? She was also untrusting of things she wanted to believe. Why? Well she didn't want to believe something was true and be heart broken to find out it wasn't. Mum wouldn't lie would she? She wouldn't want to hurt us would she? She wondered. "I want you to prove you my father." She declared. She was going to some how make sure Lightningflash was really her father. She didn't want picked on anymore about not knowing who her father is but she'd be picked on more if Lightningflash wasn't her real father. Her sisters seam to believe he was but then that's what they all wanted to believe it. How could he prove it? She suddenly wondered. She didn't know much about how this stuff worked but that was understandable since she was only thee moons old. She didn't know how kits were made or why they needed a father. She had gotten on pretty well so far, though she wanted her father sometime even when she didn't know him. Though she hadn't known, or believed she had, her father till this point she often wanted him, just to stay with him away from the other kits, not her littermates. But the other ThunderClan kits that picked on her and her siblings about not knowing him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 29th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:32 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Silverscar padded into camp headed for the nursery @Megan (writer's block no detail at all)

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Fox View Post
Silverscar padded into camp headed for the nursery @Megan (writer's block no detail at all)
(its fine)
Frostfeather made her way out of the nursery not seeing her mate as she walked out. She sniffed the air, scenting her where he walked. the queen turned around with a smile. "Oh I hadn't seen you there." she meowed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:40 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

(its fine)
Frostfeather made her way out of the nursery not seeing her mate as she walked out. She sniffed the air, scenting her where he walked. the queen turned around with a smile. "Oh I hadn't seen you there." she meowed.
He quickly padded over and nuzzeled her "how are you doing?" He questioned taking in her sweet scent.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Fox View Post

He quickly padded over and nuzzeled her "how are you doing?" He questioned taking in her sweet scent.
Frostfeather let out a purr, hearing his voice. "I'm getting used to being around Thunderclan cats. I've even made a friend." replied Frostfeather with another purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread