Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 12:33 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 04:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat
As Flintheart walked with Ebonypaw out into the spacious clearing, his ears twitched towards a commotion that was happening, seeing all the cats gathered around in front of the Highpeak. Snowstar was having a gathering, most likely for a new deputy to be announced, which made his curiously peek as he looked to the clan for a moment as he halted in his tracks to watch the scene unfold for a moment, but his heart sank in his chest once he heard a cat known as Passionblaze being called forth and being named the new deputy of Thunderclan. The cats all around chanted his name with pride, but the mentor was silent, his head turning away from the gathering as his gaze rested on the ground between his paws. His mentor’s harsh words and his parents disappointed ones seemed to echo in his head, but he shook his head, refusing to break down in front of Ebonypaw. “G-Good night, Ebonypaw.” He said, rather abruptly, not looking at the apprentice, “Don’t forget to be up early for our next lesson tomorrow, okay?” With that, the Burmilla left the scene and disappeared into the warrior’s den without another word, leaving the dark-furred youth alone out in the clearing until they would meet again tomorrow for their continuation of their fighting session.
Ebonypaw blinked in surprise as he saw cats gathered around the Highpeak. "So soon?" He whispered to himself, guessing it was about naming a new deputy. It made sense, however, for Snowstar to do it quickly. Ebonypaw watched someone he'd never heard of, Passionblaze, be named the new deputy. He didn't chant his name, as he was too reserved to scream even among a crowd, though he silently dipped his head in respect. It was slightly noticable, though not very, as his mentor seemed upset. He decided not to pry, that'd be rude of him and he didn't want to ruin their tightened bond. The chanting filled his ears, making him pin them back slightly. He was glad it wasn't someone stupid, he trusted Snowstar to choose someone decent, but his mentor seemed to be upset by the choice. He tilted his head slightly, though he didn't ask. He just stood besides the Burmilla, tail swishing as he swallowed another yawn. "Goodnight, Flintheart." He mewed back, Ivorypaw wasn't in the clearing. She was out or hunting. He hoped she'd be back soon, she was missing important things. "I'll be up." He promised his mentor. The Turkish Angora didn't bother trying to congratulate the new deputy, simply retiring to his nest, the roar of voices slowly luring him to sleep. Ivorypaw wouldn't talk to a sleeping cat, known to be grumpy if he was woken prematurely. The noise died out as he drifted asleep.
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Cherrydawn watched Snowstar announce the new deputy with eager excitement, and when Passionblaze accepted the position, her voice rang out as she greeted the new deputy along with her clanmates. "Passionblaze! Passionblaze!" she chanted.

@Flameleaf (Join if you like, but no pressure).

"Passionblaze! Passionblaze!" Morningblue called out, power in his voice. He had not spent time with this deputy before, but he hoped for the sake of Thunderclan that he would serve the clan and their leader well. The grey tom's anxiety for the clan's future had been growing since he disastrous mission in Shadowclan...

Old October 1st, 2017, 06:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn flicked her ears and began chanting. "Passionblaze! Passionblaze!"

Character Site

Old October 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Rosebelly grinned. She hadn't known this tom. Not one bit. But Rosebelly still celebrated the fact that Passionblaze became the Clan's deputy. "Passionblaze! Passionblaze!" she cheered, her expression light and cheerful.

Alliumeyes blinked as the new deputy was appointed. He seemed very surprised, but very hopeful. Alliumeyes smiled, and parted her jaws to cheer the new deputy's name. "Passionblaze!"

(Just cause
It seems proper XD)

Last edited by Role; October 1st, 2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:53 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw gave a smile at the kit's correct guess. "Yeah, that's right!" He purred, happy Mousekit had done well. It was an easy topic, yes, but he didn't seem to care; besides, the kit could pick a really hard object for him. I'm just happy he looks happy. He then dared wrap his tail around the young tom's shoulders, sincerely hoping that wasn't too uncomfortable for him. He kept it light, not at all tight, but had it gently rest there to show Mousekit their status as friends. I'll take it off if he wants, but I hope this isn't too bad for him. He turned to face the clearing again, getting ready for their next round.

"Ok, now you pick an object and I gave to guess it." Burstpaw was fairly sure the kit knew what to do next, but just in case, he pointed out the steps. Mousekit was a fast learner, so he knew he'd have no problems once he knew how to play. I wonder what he'll chose. There's so many small things here, I could be guessing for hours! He actually didn't have a clue as to what he'd pick. There were small rocks, plants, a few overgrown flowers; literally everything was an option. He scanned the area, looking for the greatest possibilities, the things he himself had considered. The lichen covering over Snowstar's den, the tree branches we can barely see, the pile of prey...
Mousekot face lite with happiness as Burstpaw told.hom he got.the answer correct. He felt like he could leap.ten feet.into.the air, he didn't even flinch when the older cat put.his tail around him. Mousekot nodded after Burstpaw reminded.him of the rules, he already knew them by now but he didn't wanna make Burstpaw upset or.embarrassed. The small kit looked around camp carefully, wondering what he wpuld.pick. he didn't want to pick something too easy for the tom, nor did he want ro.oick something too hard. After debating for a few.moments the young tom.chose to pick something from the fresh kill.pile, there were many squrriels and mice but he didn't want to.pick something that easy. He spotted a red breasted robin underneath the pileof normal colored prey, it was kind of buried and you really had to observe to find it but he was sure burstpaw would be able to find the brightly colored bird easily. "Hmmm I spot something red!" He purred

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

@CandyFlossCat

Pathfinder padded ahead of Ivorypaw, going into camp. He put his squirrel in the fresh-kill pile and turned to look at the apprentice. "Now, that", he began. "was fun!", he finished. The ginger and white tom shook his fur. Hunting is always better when you're happy, Pathfinder thought, smiling.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:20 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe shuffled her paws as the silence started. She hated when this happened in a conversation. When Risingmoon asked,
she shrugged, as she hadn't talked to many cats. "Well, the cats that do talk with me are usually friendly, but I don't talk much with other cats. I know I should, seeing as they're my new clanmates, but I always feel like I don't fit in here." she answered, shuffling her paws nervously, and a bit embarrassed to be sharing these feelings. But once again, sharing this sort of stuff with Risingmoon just felt...good.

"Oh." Replied Risingmoon. It was a bland statement, but it was all he could think to say. Usually, as he knew, ThunderClan cats were usually on the top of the scale as most friendly to newcomers. ShadowClan was conflicted, RiverClan was wary, and WindClan had straight out closed their borders to some. He smiled faintly at the she-cat, as to show that at least there was one cat who enjoyed talking to her. And now, he could say the same for himself, since this was the first time he had been engaged in an actual conversation in moons. Never in a million years would he have expected to become friends so quickly with a former-loner queen! Not to say that he didn't appreciate it. "I'm sure your Clanmates will come around shortly. Trust me, they always do," the tom chuckled quietly. But he wasn't quite sure if that was true. Anyways, he was a Clanborn cat, and they still didn't treat him like everyone else...

Last edited by Aquarius; October 2nd, 2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbriar View Post
Falconestrike finished gulping down her thrush, then sat up and swiped her tongue across her jaw, licking up all the prey juices. She curled her tail forward and starting to groom the leaf bits from it.
"Agreed," she said, nodding. "it's unfortunate. I predict there will be lots of hungry bellies this season."
She sighed, the cocked her head at Jaggedspot.
"Did you go on patrol today?"
JaggedSpot tipped her head to the side at Falconstrike's question. She flicked her whiskers thoughtfully. "Actually, no, I did not..." She kneaded her claws into the soil in the ground. "Actually... I have only been part of Thunder Clan for a Moon... maybe less, so I have never gone on Patrol... you see..." She cleared her throat nervously. "I used to be a loner... I'm not Clan borne..."

She looked at the other she-cat, then abruptly changed the subject. "What is your favourite prey to eat? Mine is rabbit, but there has been a shortage of them lately..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

The large tabby Warrior rolled over to his back, his eyes opening finally. Thrushwing drank the damp air, of course sensing it had been raining not too long and the trail it left was still lingering in the forest. Flopping to his side, he lifted himself and outstretched his arms and elongating his body. The very first thing he does every morning is get a nice stretch, it was an every cat routine. Slinking out of the den that almost felt tight to him, he was met with the sunshine glow that heated up his body warmly. Leaf-fall had only just rolled around, but he could notice the changing color of the leaves slightly. Leaf-fall was Thrushwing's favourite time of leaf. It wasn't hot and didn't cause draughts for the fur covered cats like Green-leaf and it wasn't so cold that cats die and the prey drops while some water sources frost over, it was perfect. Thrushwing was too busy to notice that his beloved was only standing near him, before he flinched in surprise. Fully jumping out of the den that held many cats, he greeted Jaystorm. "Good morning Jaystorm." He meowed with a deep purr coming from his throat.
@blue jellie
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Pathfinder padded ahead of Ivorypaw, going into camp. He put his squirrel in the fresh-kill pile and turned to look at the apprentice. "Now, that", he began. "was fun!", he finished. The ginger and white tom shook his fur. Hunting is always better when you're happy, Pathfinder thought, smiling.

Ivorypaw nodded, planting her catches in the fresh-kill pile. "Yeah!" She turned to see Ebonypaw's fluffy tail disappear into the apprentices den. "I'd like to do it another time, but I've got a grumpy brother to deal with." She giggled. "Bye, Pathfinder!" She mewed, smiling before turning and following her brother into the den.