Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:26 PM
CURE. [VA]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 05:20 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:17 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@DapplePelt @Strobelight ) "Yes yes please do not tell our mother," Applekit said, hoping the warrior wouldn't.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf )

Having returned back to the Camp with her catch, Stormspirit placed the recently deceased magpie into the fresh-kill pile and settled down next to the Warriors' Den and waited for her newfound friend to follow suit. In the meantime, she scratched at her ear with a paw.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud deposited the squirrel and joined Stormspirit. "Knock knock," he said, a joke popping up in his mind. He knew it was a stupid one but didn't care, regardless if she'd scold him for making stupid jokes.
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit swung her head in an exaggerated motion to Spotcloud with a look of 'really' on her face, but she decided she'd humour him. "Er, who's there?" she answered while her tail brushed against the ground, expecting a lame, easy joke. Regardless, she'd probably laugh at how stupid it was.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "Boo," the tom said. He had a little mischievous glint tinted in his light green eyes now along with his stupid grin.
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit jumped with feigned terror and then stuck her tongue out. "Didn't I tell you to not go sneaking up on cats?" she reminded him as her paw cuffed him on the ear playfully. "By StarClan, what am I going to do with such a lame friend like you?" In her delight, a purr rose up in her throat.

Old December 30th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "We can be lame friends together," Spotcloud said, laughing. He let out an amused purr, happy that he'd made someone else happy.
Old December 30th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

The she-cat cuffed him again. "Hah, did you just call me lame? I see how it is then!" She turned her head away, pretending to be angry at him, but she turned away just enough that her grin was still clear to see.

Old December 30th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "Indeed I did just call you lame," the black and white spotted tom told her. "But I also called myself lame. Lame buds!"
Old December 30th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

Slowly and tentatively, Stormspirit swiveled her head back over. "Fine. You're too hopeless to stay mad at." Her blue eyes flitted around, scanning the tom again. Eventually she leaned over and rested her head on Spotcloud's shoulder. "It's too cold," she groaned, apparently trying to share body heat.

Closed Thread