Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She nods slowly “ .... interesting.. um I have a friend that can help you if you want. That looks like it hurts doesn’t it?” She asks worryingly as she holds out her hand. “ here come with me.” She says with a kind soft smile as she begins to pick up her phone and text someone this someone was Naruto who of course didn’t answer. She sighs softly “ seems like the guy is busy most likely flirting with someone “
her eyes widened and she shook her head. i don't need anyone to help. akio's hair whipped up in an icy wind, eyes like an abyss of nothing. her cheeks flushed slightly, though it was from the cold nipping at her skin. please don't take me to anyone. i'm perfectly fine. akio pleaded with the woman, a small sound, like a whine, emitting from her. she stepped back before looking around and darting off. akio ran as quickly as her short legs could take her, hand reaching up to take off her hat so it didn't fly away. i just need to make it to my apartment. her hair flew up and waved around wildly, her jacket doing the same. once at her apartment, akio ran up the stairs and struggled to unlock the door, but when she did, she opened and slammed it after running inside. her form slid down the door and she locked it once again, breathing heavily.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
She blushes a bit when she felt something warm around her hand “ ... thank you and no I’m not allergic to anything “ she says a bit shy now as she stands up with the help of Alex of course but her legs gave out a bit and she leans against Alex for support. “ again sorry about this” she says with a soft smile. “ .... where.. is it?” She asks calmly as she tries to smell something but at least couldn’t.
Alex nodded. “Okay good, I need it in case I decide to tolerate lactose,” she smiled awkwardly, before placing the bar in Aziz’s hand. She wrapped her other hand under Aziz’s arm, trying her best to keep her up. “I just gave you it,” she said, smiling. “If...you don’t mind me asking, how did you get here?” she asked moment later. It wasn’t normal for someone to be out here. “Spent the night at a bar or what?”
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:43 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
her eyes widened and she shook her head. i don't need anyone to help. akio's hair whipped up in an icy wind, eyes like an abyss of nothing. her cheeks flushed slightly, though it was from the cold nipping at her skin. please don't take me to anyone. i'm perfectly fine. akio pleaded with the woman, a small sound, like a whine, emitting from her. she stepped back before looking around and darting off. akio ran as quickly as her short legs could take her, hand reaching up to take off her hat so it didn't fly away. i just need to make it to my apartment. her hair flew up and waved around wildly, her jacket doing the same. once at her apartment, akio ran up the stairs and struggled to unlock the door, but when she did, she opened and slammed it after running inside. her form slid down the door and she locked it once again, breathing heavily.
She nods “ as you-“ her eyes widened when the girl suddenly booked it. She immediately begins to follow her “ whoa! Hold up wait-“ before she could even stop her form closing the door she slips and hits her head hard against the now closed door she falls back and gets back up a bit covering her now bleeding nose “ ow” she says simply as she knocks on the door “ come on doll. I wasn’t going to do it anyway he’s most likely busy and I won’t do anything you don’t want.. come on please oh! My names Crimson just in case I didn’t say”
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex nodded. “Okay good, I need it in case I decide to tolerate lactose,” she smiled awkwardly, before placing the bar in Aziz’s hand. She wrapped her other hand under Aziz’s arm, trying her best to keep her up. “I just gave you it,” she said, smiling. “If...you don’t mind me asking, how did you get here?” she asked moment later. It wasn’t normal for someone to be out here. “Spent the night at a bar or what?”
She nods slowly as she begins to feel the bar a bit in her hand “ oh thank you.... forgive me again but-“ she was cut off when she heard the next question “ well... I was walking alone back from a concert I had a while ago than... it started. I don’t really know how to explain it since I’ve had it my whole life even more now but ... the eye .. it was speaking to me and I could feel it’s stare... and when I sleep I can actually see it. You see I wasn’t born blind which I found out a while ago something big happened when I was young which caused me to lose my sight but they couldn’t find out why.... or how. “ she says calmly as she turns her head “ ... I’ve been seeing it a lot more lately and ... I’m terrified of it... it just keeps staring ... yelling at me... it wants me to do something... but I’m too scared to find out what that something is..”
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:10 AM

Quote:
She nods slowly as she begins to feel the bar a bit in her hand “ oh thank you.... forgive me again but-“ she was cut off when she heard the next question “ well... I was walking alone back from a concert I had a while ago than... it started. I don’t really know how to explain it since I’ve had it my whole life even more now but ... the eye .. it was speaking to me and I could feel it’s stare... and when I sleep I can actually see it. You see I wasn’t born blind which I found out a while ago something big happened when I was young which caused me to lose my sight but they couldn’t find out why.... or how. “ she says calmly as she turns her head “ ... I’ve been seeing it a lot more lately and ... I’m terrified of it... it just keeps staring ... yelling at me... it wants me to do something... but I’m too scared to find out what that something is..”
Alex just awkwardly smiled, hoping that she had made sense. Hopefully Aziz knew where she was, and Alex wasn’t just rambling over stuff she didn’t know. “...it?” she asked quietly, wondering if Aziz was referring to the clown or something else. “Never mind that question.” she said quickly. “Let’s just get you home,” However, Alex wasn’t exactly planning on taking Aziz home and then leaving her there. She was going to stay there awhile, just to make sure that she was okay. “What’s your address?” she asked, beginning to help Aziz walk.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:10 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex just awkwardly smiled, hoping that she had made sense. Hopefully Aziz knew where she was, and Alex wasn’t just rambling over stuff she didn’t know. “...it?” she asked quietly, wondering if Aziz was referring to the clown or something else. “Never mind that question.” she said quickly. “Let’s just get you home,” However, Alex wasn’t exactly planning on taking Aziz home and then leaving her there. She was going to stay there awhile, just to make sure that she was okay. “What’s your address?” she asked, beginning to help Aziz walk.
She nods slowly “ okay... I honestly don’t know but it’s by the fountain. Some big fancy building I’ll tell you the password to get in.” She says calmly as she begins to dig into her pockets a bit pulling out a paper and a key “ this can help... also... it’s some kind of eye.” She says calmly as she held onto Alex tightly. “ ..... if it helps... I don’t remember a thing about my past since I was 9... all I really know is the orphanage I grew up since they found me ... but I don’t remember anything of my past...”
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
She nods “ as you-“ her eyes widened when the girl suddenly booked it. She immediately begins to follow her “ whoa! Hold up wait-“ before she could even stop her form closing the door she slips and hits her head hard against the now closed door she falls back and gets back up a bit covering her now bleeding nose “ ow” she says simply as she knocks on the door “ come on doll. I wasn’t going to do it anyway he’s most likely busy and I won’t do anything you don’t want.. come on please oh! My names Crimson just in case I didn’t say”
akio jumped as she heard the knocks, head whipping around and staring at the door. she breathed heavily, chest heaving, and tapped on the wooden door, as if speaking in that way. her nails scratched at the door for long sounds and merely tapped for short ones, like morse code. the message was seemingly long, though held a short meaning.

scratch scratch - scratch tap scratch scratch
scratch tap - tap scratch - scratch scratch - tap
tap tap - tap tap tap
tap scratch - scratch tap scratch - tap tap - scratch scratch tap scratch

the sounds, if morse code was something that one would have knowledge of, would be easy to translate. after finishing her message, akio leaned her head against the door and waited for crimson's reply, hoping that the woman knew morse code. her eyes closed and she held her hand over her mouth.

[ what i used to make the message ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
akio jumped as she heard the knocks, head whipping around and staring at the door. she breathed heavily, chest heaving, and tapped on the wooden door, as if speaking in that way. her nails scratched at the door for long sounds and merely tapped for short ones, like morse code. the message was seemingly long, though held a short meaning.

scratch scratch - scratch tap scratch scratch
scratch tap - tap scratch - scratch scratch - tap
tap tap - tap tap tap
tap scratch - scratch tap scratch - tap tap - scratch scratch tap scratch

the sounds, if morse code was something that one would have knowledge of, would be easy to translate. after finishing her message, akio leaned her head against the door and waited for crimson's reply, hoping that the woman knew morse code. her eyes closed and she held her hand over her mouth.

[ what i used to make the message ]
She smiles softly leaning against the door “ Akio huh? Cute name If I may say so” she says softly as she begins to lean against the door and slide down now sitting on the floor leaning against the door “ to think you would know Morse code you’re lucky I’m a translator for many people “ she says playfully
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
She nods slowly “ okay... I honestly don’t know but it’s by the fountain. Some big fancy building I’ll tell you the password to get in.” She says calmly as she begins to dig into her pockets a bit pulling out a paper and a key “ this can help... also... it’s some kind of eye.” She says calmly as she held onto Alex tightly. “ ..... if it helps... I don’t remember a thing about my past since I was 9... all I really know is the orphanage I grew up since they found me ... but I don’t remember anything of my past...”
Alex nodded, beginning to walk, holding into Aziz. She took the key and placed it in her pocket, before walking still. “That’s fine,” she murmured. “We can talk about it when you’re actually in good shape,” she added. Soon she saw a fountain, and stopped, walking towards the first building that she believed was Aziz’s apartment, trying to find what number her room was.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex nodded, beginning to walk, holding into Aziz. She took the key and placed it in her pocket, before walking still. “That’s fine,” she murmured. “We can talk about it when you’re actually in good shape,” she added. Soon she saw a fountain, and stopped, walking towards the first building that she believed was Aziz’s apartment, trying to find what number her room was.
She nods slowly “ my room is five should be the first one on the-“ she was cut off when a door opens and out came Soul a friend of Aziz and extremely homosexual. He looks at them with sliver eyes than smiles “ Gone for three days and already found yourself a girl huh?” Aziz blushes a bit “ shut up help her take me to my room “ the man laughs softly as he steps to the side “ she lives in here. Names soul a friend of hers”