Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character input contest~!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 12:02 PM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 11:36 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:35 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:24 AM

Old July 22nd, 2022, 09:16 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default The Start of Something New[Open!]

This is a new direction I have went with my former Shadowclan baby and I decided to change things up a bit to make him appear more changed. Also for my sanity if more one person responds I would like them to be either separately or we have a posting order.

Surprise!
◖ Female[she/her] - New and Improved ◗

Finally the tom had gotten out of his toxic home. It wasn't the same place he had been devoted to. No! When Icestar was leader everything was great, but now he felt he couldn't trust them anymore. It was time for him to change. It was time to go back to the way things were. Back when he didn't have a care in the world. He was no rogue though. He was no loner or kittypet. No he didn't identify as neither. Nor did he identify as male. These past few moons had him realize all that he was and who he used to be. He....No she was now comfortable in her own fur.

Ebonyfang jumped on top of a rock, looking out at the forest beyond. Oh how blind she was to not see the beauty of not belonging to a clan. No she wouldn't be like this forever. One day the clans would see her again. She would once again be a warrior again. Under a new clan and a new name. Ebonyfang! Oh how dull and numb that name was to her. She couldn't stand it one bit longer. She had to change it and she had to change it quickly. Glancing over the newly found molly saw a patch of Marigold's. Oh how much he loved the looks of them. It had always been her favorite herb and flower.

She leaped down from the rock, making her way over to them. That was when she got to thinking. She had found her new name. One she would wear proud and one she'd make others call her. Her name was Marigoldleap. Feeling a rush the large fluffy black she-cat ran as fast as she could around the unclaimed forest. Marigoldleap had found herself. There would be no more being taken advantage of. There would be no more trying to show how much worth she was. Not when she showed it to the wrong cloud. She found another patch of marigold's and picked one, placing it in her fur. Her scarrred up face was bright, but it still held that look of no emotions.

Marigoldleap found a comfortable spot and laid down. This was it. This was her new chapter in life. This time she was going to live it with meaning. Not some false hope.

〔 @Spotty; 〕

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; July 22nd, 2022 at 08:47 PM.
Old August 1st, 2022, 04:01 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Start of Something New[Open!]

Badgerscar
@Summer Rose [For anyone reading; Badger's and Marigold's interaction will be separate from anything else going on in this thread]

Strong muscles ripped under his fur as Badgerscar sneaked after his prey. It was just a mouse, but he wasn't going to let it go either. He gathered himself before lunging towards the prey and swiftly killing it. But as he straightened up, no longer just focused on the rodent, he picked up another scent trail. But this one wasn't from prey but of a cat. At least it was a Shadowclanner (he would have ripped the fur of any outsider trying to make their way inside Shadowclan). But the scent was leading out of Shadowclan. Badgerscar felt a deep frown creep up on his face. Because that was Ebonyfang's scent. What would he do so far from Shadowclan?

After standing still for a moment Badgerscar picked up the pace again and started following the scent. He would have to make sure nothing was going on. The scent led him out of Shadowclan's land, and towards the meadow of Marigold. Between the golden and orange flowers, he could see the large, black, scarred shape of the former medicine cat. "Ebonyfang! What the hell around you doing here?!" A Shadowclan warrior, kin of Dawnstar and former High rank, rolling around among the flowers like a kit.

[Also sorry for the delay, got some writers block with this ome]

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: The Start of Something New[Open!]

Marigoldleap
◖ Female[she/her] - New and Improved ◗

She was enjoying her time staying away from Shadowclan. She was just fine where she was and loved every minute of it. Well that was until she found herself a new clan to join. Wouldn't that just be risky though? Her cousin was sure to find her. Maybe she'd just not go to any gatherings and see if they'd probably not tell who she was out at the gathering. She was pretty much fine if anybody else knew she was there as long as Dawnstar never found out. Marigoldleap picked one of the marigold's and placed it right in her head fur. The scarred molly just loved who she was now. She was a whole knew cat.

She continued to just enjoy the peace and quiet up until she heard the voice of a familiar cat. No it wasn't Dawnstar it was one of her kits. They'd always find a way of spotting her. Oh how annoying. Then she started to cringe when he called her Ebonyfang. What a disgusting and disappointing name? She would be called no such thing. Getting up she snarled at Badgerscar.

"There is no Ebonyfang! He's dead! You tell you're leader he's dead! He is only a distant memory. He's no more. Only Marigoldleap and she is the only thing left. Now go back home where you belong before I send you back myself!", she growled. That cousin... no not cousin. They weren't her family. Dawnstar never was. She was just a pawn she used to get her way. Well no more. Marigoldleap flet her claws slide out. She meant every word. She's send him back dead or alive.

[ @Spotty; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do