Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by poppy
Today 09:57 PM
Go to first new post Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 09:57 PM
“Let’s Get Ready.”
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:35 PM

Old May 19th, 2024, 07:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren took a biiiig whiff of Saltmeadow Marsh's air as Cherryswirl asked her to. Instantly, she noticed the difference, and had to blink numerous times in surprise. "Oh." She breathed, surprised. "That's... different."

Inhaling once more to get used to the scent in the air, Wisteriawren watched curiously as her Clanmate began... oh! Was this what it meant to mark a border? Wisteriawren had learned what borders were when Ms. Birdsnow (oh, skies, she still didn't know where Ms. Snow was) had told her to stay on the other side of them.

Feeling a little silly, Wisteriawren hopped over and rubbed her flank against a different tree. "Um, is this... right?" She really hoped she wasn't just making a fool of herself.

[ @Dust - Cherryswirl / @Tiabirb - Starlingflight ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:01 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
------------------

The entire journey had Starlingflight watching RiverClan's newest member with light suspicion. She was so new that of course Starlingflight was going to give the benefit of the doubt, but it would be a few moons before the senior warrior was willing to let that veil lift. Trust was a rare commodity these days. She couldn't tell when one cat was going to flip somewhere down the line and make chaos. It happened often enough in recent moons that Starlingflight kept her distance solely to keep an outside perspective of the insanity. She spoke up only when she felt it was warranted.

And she definitely didn't cower in fear from death or its many messengers with their sadistic intentions and threats. Depressed, grouchy, cold, aloof, and morbidly unfeeling, but definitely not a pushover.

Cherryswirl explained the border, and though it was a good sign to see the newbie take a learner's approach, Starlingflight flicked a tufted ear. "Perhaps Wisteriawren should only see where each border marker is this time around." Her dull voice was tinged with a bit of a warning growl, "Her scent is still so....new. Not quite RiverClan enough. We don't need ShadowClan mistakenly thinking a rogue is at the border..."

She paused and looked directly at Wisteriawren, her voice softening quite significantly, and was that a bit of warmth in there? "It's nothing against you, dear. It's merely a precaution. In a moon or so, your scent will be fine to mark borders with." She let her plumy tail sweep around and padded toward the border, brushing her cheeks and flanks against the tree Wisteria had marked, dousing it in heavy RiverClan scent.

@Dust @Rose

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 19th, 2024 at 08:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons
All of the praise from the older warrior was inflating Mirepaw's eyes like two round balloons. They filled with appreciation, shimmering as a smile unfurled on her face. Robin-cat really believed in her?? This cat, and Tuftedtusk, and Mama and Papa and Gramma - they all believed in her. "I'll be the best warrior ever!" she chirped happily with a wave of her tail. A bright grin was tossed to the other warrior on their patrol.

Now refocusing on Robin-cat, Mirepaw watched intently as she displayed how to mark the borders. Okay. Rub here, brush there. She could do that! Bounding over to a tree the young apprentice brushed her flank against it, then spun around with wide eyes and a grin. "Like that?" she called with a little hop-bounce? While waiting for an answer though noise came through the undergrowth and out popped three cats on the other side. "Oh! Are those RiverClan cats on a patrol like us?" she asked either warrior, not looking away from them.

"Hello over there!" Mirepaw beamed at the group, trotting up to the border but glancing down to make sure she didn't cross it. Lifting her bright gaze back up she gave a wave of her tail. "We're marking the border too! I'm Mirepaw, and this is Redrobin, and Tufta... Tuften... Tuftedtusk!" Shame burned her ears slightly for not being able to pronounce Tufted-cats's name at first, but she kept the same grin on her face. "What are your names??"

[ Redrobin - @paris ] [ Tuftedtusk - @Aroogi ]
[ Cherryswirl - @Dust ] [ Starlingflight - @Tiabirb ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Redrobin nodded patiently. ´´Yes, Mirepaw, just like that, but instead of brushing your fur along it, rub your fur. It will leave more of a strong scent,´´ She instructed, glancing at the RiverClan Patrol and giving the apprentice a warning glance through narrowed green eyes. ´´Those RiverClanners over there-´´ She gestured to them with her muzzle. ´´-would be on patrol, just like us.´´

The ShadowClan Patrol Leader made her way forward and dipped her head respectfully. ´´Cherryswirl,´´ She meowed calmly, though didn´t keep the distinct distrust out of her voice. Redrobin´s eyes flickered over to Starlingflight, then Wisteriawren - who she didn´t know the name of. ´´Starlingflight...´´

A wave of her dark ginger tail was all Redrobin used to tell Tuftedtusk and Mirepaw to stay back, and she hoped that they would understand the message. Mirepaw was still young, so she may not, but Tuftedtusk was a full grown warrior and would take the hint.

[ Aroogi, don´t take it personally that I went ahead and posted with Red. Since there is a RiverClan Patrol, it´s best that Redrobin - besides the fact she is the patrol leader - takes control for the time being until the RiverClanners leave. / gen ]

@Aroogi // @taillow // @Tiabirb // @Rose // @Dust

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; Yesterday at 02:34 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

The large tom smelled the RiverClanners before he spotted them. Seeing Robin's tail signal, he stayed behind her, but gave the rival clans patrol a polite dip of his head. His tail swished and his eyes narrowed slightly as he watched them on their side of the border.

[ @paris ; @taillow ; @Tiabirb ; @Rose ; @Dust ;; No worries paris lol ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site