Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:20 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 01:19 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:19 PM
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:18 PM
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM

Old August 20th, 2017, 03:38 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Finder for Flashpaw of TC

I have a new cat named Flashpaw. He is in Thunderclan and needs some relations
He is a special bab and I'm going to be a bit picky so I have descriptions below each needed role.

Flashpaw

I will not be choosing right away
Please do not quote this
Please read everything thoroughly
You can create new cats to fill the roles

Parents
One of them must be a bengal.
The other can be a bengal but does not need to be.
Do not apply for the non-bengal parent until the bengal parent is found
Can have other litters

~

Brother
I will only be accepting one
Should be bengal (can be his twin. I like that plot a lot and it is possible for cats to be identical)
Should be close to Flashpaw.
Will be a part of Friend Group

~

Mentor
Preferably a male
Flashpaw is a troublemaker so he should be stern and not afraid to make Flashpaw search the elders for ticks, etc.
Flashpaw is also sweet so the mentor should not be cruel or dislike Flashpaw

~

Future Mate
Must be female
She should be a part of Flashpaw's friend group
They'll be very close throughout apprenticeship and both will start developing feelings for each other
When they become warriors, they grow distant due to some misunderstanding. During this time, Flashspring starts seeing a she-cat from another clan.
After that doesn't work out, Flashspring and [Future mate] become close again, he realizes his feelings never left and he asks her to be his mate.

~

Friend Group
I will accept two toms (other than brother) and two she-cats (other than Future Mate)
Must be same age as Flashpaw
They will all be very close with one another throughout apprenticeship and into warriorhood
They spend all of their free time together
Flashpaw will be the one that is the 'leader' meaning he instigates most things
There can be inter-group relationships when they get older, but they do not have to. Inter-group relationships are up to the RPers.

~

She-cat from other clan
She won't really be a part of this until Flashspring is a warrior, but maybe they meet at a gathering as apprentices.
Must be same age as Flashspring
Enters into relationship with him at the border
They are in a relationship for a few moons until one of them breaks it off

Role:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Sample: (Unnecessary if we've RPed before)
Other: (If She-cat from other clan, state clan)

Role:
Name w/ link:
RP Sample: (Unnecessary if we've RPed before)
Other: (If she-cat from other clan, specify clan)

Thanks for reading <3

Last edited by dionysus; August 24th, 2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:30 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Finder for Flashpaw of TC

Name w/ link: Pumpkinpaw
RP Sample:

Golden slivers of light reigned down upon the once-sleeping figure of Lynxthroat, sending warmth through his damp and slightly stiff body. His cranium having rested upon his forelimbs, now craned upwards, whilst his olive green gaze met with unfamiliar surroundings. A single brow perched high upon his forehead, indicating that the tom-cat was rather perplexed. This distinctive expression masked over his face for only a few moments, before the feline finally remembered about the previous flooding in his clan's territory. Striped appendages having spent enough time bathing in the unwarranted sunlight, began to compromise with the rest of his bodice; the tabbied feline soon standing upon all four mahogany paws, his shoulders stretching themselves out. Lynxthroat then started to maneuver his way through the rather crowded clearing, multifaceted globes somewhat investigating the camp for anything even remotely interesting. Their results: a mere nothing.

With a sigh breaching his secured lips, and travelling away from his frame as quickly as it had slipped out, Lynxthroat gave a toss of his eyes and wavered his way towards the pile of prey that had been built up near the centre of the camp. Examining the many scaled bodies, and a few dull brown ones too, the tom-cat eventually gave a disdained snort and trotted off empty-jawed. The strong-reek of fish would likely scar his tastebuds for many moons, and he'd rather avoid such a thing. Nothing could compare to the slimy substances that the flecked creatures left inside of the male's mouth, not even a frog. With his face distorting ever-so-slightly, Lynxthroat gave a half-hearted scoff int eh direction of the sleek-furred Riverclan cats, before he began to prowl around the outskirts of the camp. Hoping to perhaps bump into one of his own clanmates, just in the hopes that he would come off as wary towards the other clan. He didn't want them to think that he would warm up to them instantly, and believed that it would be better to show them hostility, besides their friendliness.

Placing one sooty-brown mitt before the other, Lynxthroat continued with his ambling. That is until he spotted a younger-looking feline, pretty familiar to him as well. As his presence neared the other's, the brute soon came to the realisation that it was Phloxpaw, an apprentice in his own clan. They weren't particularly close with each other. Heck, Lynxthroat had only mumbled a mere 'congratulations' when she was apprenticed. Other than that, he didn't even know whether the she-cat knew of his name or not. Whilst his caudal twitched with a hint of interest, the sturdy tom tossed a subtle glance around the clearing once again; in hopes of perhaps finding a cat whom he was better accustomed to. Unfortunately, the feline failed to spot any other cat who he recognised, let alone knew well. Inhaling a deep breath of air, Lynxthroat continued on towards Phloxpaw.

Announcing his arrival with a tedious glare towards the she-cat who now rested a fox-length or two away from him, Lynxthroat engrossed his hind against the moist earth below him. The sensation of the muck-like substance forced an almost-silent gag to amit from his bodice, however he soon collected his bearings. Swiping his tongue against a protruding piece of fur on his neck, the striped feline attempted to rearrange his positioning, trying to become more comfortable against the strange ground below him. When he finally gave up, now resting with his bodice covering up most of his legs, only his front paws sticking out from his thick masses of fur, the male spoke up; ears swivelling back as he did so.
"Phloxpaw, hey."
his words came out in a questioning tone, yet his usual nonchalance shone through. The short string of words were as monotonous as ever, and the tom-cat doubted that the female wouldn't feel too welcomed by it.

Other: applying her for one of the cats in the friend group.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:22 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Thanks for the form
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:27 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

No problem
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:35 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Beau can we make up cats? As in, can they be cats that we create for the roles?
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:39 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Beau can we make up cats? As in, can they be cats that we create for the roles?
Yep!
I'll make that more clear in the post
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:41 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Yep!
I'll make that more clear in the post

Thanks!
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:20 AM
Somewhere in Space

Role: Future Mate
Name: Aspenkit | Aspenpaw | Aspenblossom
Aspen For her coloring
Blossom For her love of flowers
Personality:
Vain | Troublemaker | Panicky | Grumpy | Panicky | Flirtatious | Caring | Troublemaker | Sharp-tongued | Sensitive

Aspen has a very pretty appearance, this makes her rather self-admiring, or vain if that is what you would like to call it. She thinks she is very pretty, and often talks to herself about her appearance. Well, at least thinks it. She often values her appearance as one of the greatest things about her, and grooms herself constantly. She hates to be taken away from her grooming time, even if she is a troublemaker. And yes, you read that right. Aspen is a troublemaker. Though if she were about to make a daring escape, she would probably fail. Fail because she would be annoyed if a speck of dirt got onto her. She panics like crazy when this happens. "Oh! What do I do?" or, "I have to get it off!" and so on. If a cat drags her out of there, she will be thankful, but not show it. She will act grumpy, that she will be, for she does not like to look dirty, even if she's a troublemaker. If she gets it through the day without getting too much dirt on her, Aspen is fine, and just grooms like normal. The molly favors her good looks for a reason. To catch toms eyes. She is a major flirt. The molly loves to flirt. It's like her favorite thing besides trouble making and grooming. It's fun for her to watch the toms fall for her. However, Aspen is also caring. She cares about her friend group with all her might. She would never flirt with the toms from that group. She cares about them to much to deceive them. The molly isn't a great fighter, we've been over that, but she is a great verbal fighter. Her words are her weapons. In other words, she has a very sharp-tongue. The molly is only ever sharp-tongued though, when she feels attacked. She's sensitive, and uses her words to protect her.
Appearance:
Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref
Aspen is a beautiful tortoiseshell molly. Her multi colored pelt has a seemingly glistening air about it. That is because Aspen takes lots of time just to keep her fur straight and clean. Though it is hard to notice dirt on her pelt, she insists she needs to groom her pelt at least twice every day. If her friends don't pull her away from it. She considers it "vital" to look clean, and will often freak out if her pelt isn't perfectly groomed. Aspen's eyes are a soft forest green, that always seem to have a loving look in them. Thank goodness she can't groom and fuss over those! She has a delicate, lithe and small frame, so she is better at hunting and running than fighting. This is due to her lithe build, and small structure. Aspen doesn't mind though. She worries about grooming. That's all the matters, well, to her at least. Not a speck of dirt on this molly!
RP Sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit nodded when Lynxkit complemented Theadream. Theadream was the best adoptive mother Mothkit could hope for. She loved her a lot. Theadream could be annoying at times, but she was still really nice. It was nice of Lynxkit to complement her mother. Mothkit hadn't met his mother yet, maybe she could complement his mother when she met her. Mothkit smiled at Lynxkit, glad he liked her mother. Theadream was the best mother, ever! Mothkit had never met her real mother, but Theadream made up for that, she was awesome! Mothkit didn't really think about the fact she adopted that much. It felt like Theadream and Weaselshade were her real parents.

On the topic of Theadream and Weaselshade, Mothkit's heart began to sink. She didn't think her mother and father got along very well. Their personality's were the opposite of each others. Weaselshade was flirty, fierce, and in some cats words annoying. Where as Theadream was kind, and loyal, in no cats that Mothkit knew of annoying. The only thing they seemed united on, was raising Nightkit and her. That hurt. Mothkit wished she could help her parents like each other more. She knew they weren't mates, they were only working together to raise Nightkit and her. But could they at least try to get along? Mothkit loved her family, she didn't want them fighting!

When Lynxkit said "You're it!" Mothkit jumped in surprise, whisked out of her thoughts. She looked around, but couldn't see Lynxkit. for a second she thought he had left her, then she remembered they were playing hide and seek. She must be the seeker! That was great, Mothkit loved being the seeker! It was so much fun! The little female kit closed her eyes. "One, two, three.." she started. "Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nice, Ten... she continued on until she got to twenty. "Ready or not, here I come!" she called, opening her eyes, she looked around the nursery.

Other: I hope you don't mind she's a kit, I can bump up the age if you want, but since she's five moons her ceremony would be soon <3
Old August 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Thanks for the form
And no, I don't mind that she's a kit. The friend group can have started as kits, meaning she's already in it even though she's slightly younger than the others since they were all in the nursery at the same time.
Old August 21st, 2017, 04:42 PM
Somewhere in Space

Thank you <3
I just wanted to make sure, because I wasn't sure.