Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM

Old November 26th, 2023, 01:17 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 1 moon | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"What's a hwairbwall agwain?" Dusky tilted her head "I wanted to come say hewwo to Big-Gweat-Gwandma-Dawny!" Her little fluff was so small, about the size of... well she didn't know. "Uhm! Uhm! Does Dawny want anythwing? A Flower or mayyybe a leafy?"

- @Undertaker

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old November 26th, 2023, 10:20 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Inch. Inch. Scoot. Scoot. Pause.

"You like me more than Vulturefang though, M'Love."

Scoot. Inch. CAUGHT!

"Ow! You didn't have to stomp on my tail. And yes, because it's cold, and you're warm. And you need cuddles. It is too lonely in here. We should have kits! Then they can hang out in here too when you are not busy."

Slytiger was sure Dawnstar wasn't expecting him to say anything about having kits with her, but oh well. He liked to be spontaneous! And she was also his mate, and even if she didn't love him (she totally did in her own weird way) he loved her and would love their kits just as much if Dawnstar wanted to have any.

@Undertaker
Old November 27th, 2023, 01:06 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
While the bulky cat was enjoying his own free time, he found it rudely interrupted by a highly annoying voice. Wincing at whoever the hell just called his named, he turned to look at the intruder. The fire of his uninterest was only ignited further as he recognized Hawkbite. What did this guy want? Squinting through tired eyes, he blankly wondered what was wrong. Although, the wait was brief as the enforcer cut directly to the chase. A report? Hmm, what could this hunk of information be about? Curiosity getting the best of him, he followed the summoning. On the way up to Dawnstars den, he gave his chest a few, thorough licks at the prospect of seeing his darling dearest. Y'know, he had to make another good impression on Snips, and looking like a ratted mess would only further the chances of his heartbreak. Once they had reached the den, he stood beside Hawkbite and silently waited for the booming voice to give a not-so warm welcome.

| @SuspiciousMindz | @Undertaker |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:39 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker @Rose [Short and kind of late, sorry >< Just trying to wrap this up]

Elmshadow's attention shifted back to his would-be apprentice after she tentatively accepted the role but then followed it with a "but". His head cocked, mildly intrigued, until her concerns were over her having a mate and kit, and his concerns faded. It was rather entertaining to see the younger she-cat announcing as though most hadn't already seen the couple coming, Darkfall had made no good secret of his affections for some time. Elmshadow wasn't one to pay much attention or care towards who was pining after who within the clan but that one had fallen into even his notice. And as such, Elmshadow was fully unfazed by the announcement in relation to whether he believed she would fit the role or not.

He then turned back to Dawnstar, giving her a brief nod. And then she brought up Cougarivy. He took in a slow breath, letting the leader finish her thought before he answered, "I have not. I tracked her scent through the territory but it faded away before the border so I couldn't say for sure. I'll let you know if anything changes."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:34 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Storm-eyes

"Hello Dawnstar may i come in?" she asked poking her head in
@Undertaker
Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
[Hawkbite]

"Vulturefang!" The Enforcer called out for the deputy, his green gaze eventually settling on the tom as he entered the camp from his short expedition. Internally, it made him feel icky to acknowledge the tom as such a rank. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get over that. Externally, he wouldn't show this feeling and merely gesture the large feline towards Dawnstar's den. His opinion didn't matter right now, this was a different situation. "The news I need to report pertains to you, you'll want to hear it," Hawkbite explained, not waiting on the deputy as he made his way towards the Leader's Den.

At the entrance, he paused, inhaling sharply for a brief moment. How would she take this news? "Dawnstar, I have a report to make," The Enforcer called in, awaiting the normal invite.

@Undertaker @elaif
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
While the bulky cat was enjoying his own free time, he found it rudely interrupted by a highly annoying voice. Wincing at whoever the hell just called his named, he turned to look at the intruder. The fire of his uninterest was only ignited further as he recognized Hawkbite. What did this guy want? Squinting through tired eyes, he blankly wondered what was wrong. Although, the wait was brief as the enforcer cut directly to the chase. A report? Hmm, what could this hunk of information be about? Curiosity getting the best of him, he followed the summoning. On the way up to Dawnstars den, he gave his chest a few, thorough licks at the prospect of seeing his darling dearest. Y'know, he had to make another good impression on Snips, and looking like a ratted mess would only further the chances of his heartbreak. Once they had reached the den, he stood beside Hawkbite and silently waited for the booming voice to give a not-so warm welcome.

| @SuspiciousMindz | @Undertaker |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Dawnstar glared at the opening of her den like if she stared long enough it would combust into flames. She heard Hawkbite's call well before he made it to her den. The fact that he was calling Vulturefang with him was concerning, what in the world did he have to report that needed the buffoon's presence? She hissed softly to herself but answered snappily. "Enter." The leader's tail lashed menacingly behind her as she waited for them to do as she commanded. Dawnstar hasn't ever been interested in exchanging pleasantries and looked straight at Hawkbite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 1 moon | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"What's a hwairbwall agwain?" Dusky tilted her head "I wanted to come say hewwo to Big-Gweat-Gwandma-Dawny!" Her little fluff was so small, about the size of... well she didn't know. "Uhm! Uhm! Does Dawny want anythwing? A Flower or mayyybe a leafy?"

- @Undertaker

"You, you are a hairball." Dawnstar answered with an eye roll. Normal cats might have found this hairball cute, but Dawnstar found her annoying. She was cutting into the leader's nap time. "Why-" She started and then stopped herself from questioning the kitten. It's not like she'd get an answer she'd like. "Flower, they're more useful than leaves and usually smell nice."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Inch. Inch. Scoot. Scoot. Pause.

"You like me more than Vulturefang though, M'Love."

Scoot. Inch. CAUGHT!

"Ow! You didn't have to stomp on my tail. And yes, because it's cold, and you're warm. And you need cuddles. It is too lonely in here. We should have kits! Then they can hang out in here too when you are not busy."

Slytiger was sure Dawnstar wasn't expecting him to say anything about having kits with her, but oh well. He liked to be spontaneous! And she was also his mate, and even if she didn't love him (she totally did in her own weird way) he loved her and would love their kits just as much if Dawnstar wanted to have any.

@Undertaker

She had to think a bit before answering that question. "That's debatable." This was true, most days she'd take Slytiger over Vulturefang, but both toms had equally irritating qualities that she could do without. Dawnstar was slowly coming to understand that she found herself attracted to the most headache-inducing cats. Sadly, she had bad taste.

"Yes, don't sneak into my nest and I won't stomp on your tail." The scarred feline quickly faulted her tiger, but did ease up and lift her paw off his tail completely after a moment. "You certainly enjoy making assumptions." Her expression soured as she permitted the idiot to remain. She didn't want to play the stubborn game today, she'd win always, but not worth it. She'd tolerate him for now.

At the mention of kits, she gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes. "You say that like you're the one who's going to be stuck carrying them around for moons." Dawnstar snarled while returning to her nest. She should make him sleep outside of her nest for disturbing her with such absurd demands.

"If we have kits you're staying in the nursery and helping Nightshiver take care of them. And that doesn't mean taking them all and piling them into my den. Nor telling them to come and pester me." Dawnstar could see him throwing the kits in her den because she was 'lonely' and 'needed cuddles'.

She might need to rethink having kits now that thought about how much more annoying Slytiger could be with them. "You know Cougarbite and Larkfire have a bunch of kits, you should go play with them. I'm sure they'll enjoy your neediness." Perhaps that would save this discussion for another day. It was cold to have kits anyway, Dawnstar wasn't dealing with a litter in leafbare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest Spider View Post
Storm-eyes

"Hello Dawnstar may i come in?" she asked poking her head in
@Undertaker

Dawnstar's fur bristled as Stormeyes dipped her head into the den, but she seemed smart enough to wait before actually entering. "Come," The giant she-cat spoke. "What is it?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 4th, 2023 at 01:31 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:56 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar glared at the opening of her den like if she stared long enough it would combust into flames. She heard Hawkbite's call well before he made it to her den. The fact that he was calling Vulturefang with him was concerning, what in the world did he have to report that needed the buffoon's presence? She hissed softly to herself but answered snappily. "Enter." The leader's tail lashed menacingly behind her as she waited for them to do as she commanded. Dawnstar hasn't ever been interested in exchanging pleasantries and looked straight at Hawkbite.

"You, you are a hairball." Dawnstar answered with an eye roll. Normal cats might have found this hairball cute, but Dawnstar found her annoying. She was cutting into the leader's nap time. "Why-" She started and then stopped herself from questioning the kitten. It's not like she'd get an answer she'd like. "Flower, they're more useful than leaves and usually smell nice."

She had to think a bit before answering that question. "That's debatable." This was true, most days she'd take Slytiger over Vulturefang, but both toms had equally irritating qualities that she could do without. Dawnstar was slowly coming to understand that she found herself attracted to the most headache-inducing cats. Sadly, she had bad taste.

"Yes, don't sneak into my nest and I won't stomp on your tail." The scarred feline quickly faulted her tiger, but did ease up and lift her paw off his tail completely after a moment. "You certainly enjoy making assumptions." Her expression soured as she permitted the idiot to remain. She didn't want to play the stubborn game today, she'd win always, but not worth it. She'd tolerate him for now.

At the mention of kits, she gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes. "You say that like you're the one who's going to be stuck carrying them around for moons." Dawnstar snarled while returning to her nest. She should make him sleep outside of her nest to disturb her with such absurd demands.

"If we have kits you're staying in the nursery and helping Nightshiver take care of them. And that doesn't mean taking them all and piling them into my den. Nor telling them to come and pester me." Dawnstar could see him throwing the kits in her den because she was 'lonely' and 'needed coddles'.

She might need to rethink having kits now that thought about how much more annoying Slytiger could be with them. "You know Cougarbite and Larkfire have a bunch of kits, you should go play with them. I'm sure they'll enjoy your neediness." Perhaps that would save this discussion for another day. It was cold to have kits anyway, Dawnstar wasn't dealing with a litter in leafbare.

Dawnstar's fur bristled as Stormeyes dipped her head into the den, but she seemed smart enough to wait before actually entering. "Come," The giant she-cat spoke. "What is it?"

Storm-eyes "Me and my apprentice Russingpaw got back from training and caught a squirrel and mouse." she said looking at her leader "He did quite well if i had to say so my self." she dipped her head
Old December 3rd, 2023, 10:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The Enforcer entered, accustomed to the unwelcoming. . . welcome. Awaiting Vulturefang to be settled as well, Hawkbite jumped straight into the report. Dawnstar didn't need his small chat, this was the normal at this point. "I went on a small expedition. Part of the day. Tried to track down any sign of Vixensnarl, get any confirmation of what could've happened. Maybe even find Cougarivy wherever she might have gone. Instead, I caught scent of another warrior, Woollyfeather," Hawkbite spoke, his green hues shifting towards Vulturefang, watching for any sign of emotion.

"She'd been locked up in a human den. Her shoulder was injured by the same loud bang from... well you know. There was no getting her out without compromising my safety so instead we formed a plan. She's going to watch routines and formulate options of escaping. I'll check in and see if I can help at all, but she wants to come home," Hawkbite explained, settling back once he was done speaking. His gaze shifted between his deputy and his leader. Honestly, he wouldn't be shocked if Dawnstar swatted him across the face, but he did what he did and there wasn't going back on it.
[bop]

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @elaif - Vulturefang | @Abyssopelagic - Woollyfeather mention
[mentioning abyss so they see the report, don't need to mention after this ]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 3rd, 2023 at 11:39 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:27 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Worry had become a constant fog in Larkfire's mind as of late. It hung over her, relentless and imposing, a never-ending entity that would not extract it's claws from her brain. Concern was etched onto the lithe (okay, maybe that was a lie. maybe larkfire was progressively growing rounder around the middle. again.) grey feline's face, nearly permanent, as she ducked out of her den (was it really hers when elmshadow's ghost haunted every corner?) and crossed the clearing, headed towards Dawnstar's residence. Concern for her mate, who was as reckless as a two-moon kit. Concern for her mother, who bottled up her emotions and pressed them into a corner. Concern, and frustration, that Larkfire couldn't ever voice these unshakeable worries, for no one would listen.

Damn it all.

Stubborn-minded cats, they would dig their own graves one day, if it hadn't already happened. Lingering outside her mother's den long enough to make her presence known to the much larger tabby, Larkfire waited a couple heartbeats before stepping into the dark. "Darkfall hit his head, and he completely forgot who I am." The feline murmured, cringing slightly as her words slipped out, forgoing the usual greeting as she stepped into the den. And then, as an afterthought; "Good morning." Sitting back on her haunches, the amber-eyed molly lifted a paw to rub her forehead, as if that would take away the throbbing pain behind her skull and solve all her problems. "Good news, he's become my first patient, and I managed to bind his wounds properly. Bad news... well... I don't know when or if his memories will be back, and... yeah. He fell and hit his head on a rock."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 9th, 2023 at 12:35 AM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 11:44 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Dancingkit
They/She
6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

Dancingkit hops out of the nursery, the old kit holding a look of mischief on their face. Finding the big ladies den was the easy part. But sneaking into it on the other paw, not so much. But that wouldn’t stop them! Hehehhe, sneaky sneak into the big lady den, haha! She was soooo smart. Smartest kit in the clan as a matter of a fact! Dawn lady would never detect her! The kit lingers in the shadows on the den, trying to hide in them but failing as the sun catches the bit of their tail peeking out. The fluffy shecat hisses quietly. Yeah, she was totally caught now. Attack time! Older kitten launching into action, springing forwards to pounce onto what she could try and make out as the side of Dawnstar, or a wall. Dancingkit can’t tell if the leader is the den right now, but if she wasn’t the kit would smack face first into the wall.

[ @Undertaker ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen