Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:27 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM

Old September 29th, 2019, 03:21 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

She sighed, she had grown tired of hearing how terrible Shadowclan is but she decided to listen to the tom. "What were they doing, and who?" she asked, wanting to get this done with quickly. "You can point them out if you don't know their names," she continued with a tired tone.

@BILL.

Last edited by Cave; September 29th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"The two cats in question are Dovepaw and Silktail," he explained quietly. He was lucky Fawnpaw included Dovepaw's name in their brief discussion, otherwise he may have missed it. "It wouldn't have been so bad if it were just Dovepaw-- she was being incredibly affectionate toward my brother despite them just meeting, but Silktail encouraged her to pursue a relationship with him. They're apprentices and from different Clans. That elder was trying to sell it as some.. grand romantic gesture, but nothing good comes from it. He lectured me on how the Clans should allow cross-Clan romances, as if that doesn't cause more harm than good." If this had just been a young crush by a naive apprentice, Thistlestep wouldn't have cared-- but the behavior of the elder had been out of line.

@Cave

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 29th, 2019, 09:06 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

The old she-cat sighed, she didn't always understand the warrior code but with things the way they were she could see how such a relationship could be problematic. "I'll take care of it, thanks for telling me," she mewed.
Old December 4th, 2019, 02:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Icestar was slightly surprised when the other leader didn't immediately agree to her plan. Damn, he's actually thinking it through first. She had thought that Flintstar might be an easy one to manipulate. Truthfully, she had chosen him over Brightstar because from her observations at previous gatherings, Brightstar was, well...brighter. She didn't want an ally who would think.
And she didn't know of the full story behind the quarrel between WindClan and ThunderClan--just that it existed.

"You see, I've never really had much of an issue with either your clan or WindClan. I chose you because I believe ThunderClan needs my help as much as ShadowClan needs yours." She planned to exploit the two clan's shared struggle--the fire that had ravaged both territories.
"As you're well aware, the fire that began in your territory spread to mine. The two of us have a shared hardship in that, and our clans have both suffered for it. If we join together to lift each other up, we can rise from these ashes and build our respective clans bigger and stronger because of it."
She paused to think a bit further about her little speech.

"RiverClan and WindClan know about the damage to our lands. If I know anything about Lionstar, it's that he will jump on any chance to exploit a rival clan's weakness. That could mean trouble for not only me, but you as well. If we join forces, we can stand up against anything those two try to pull. We won't let them take advantage of us, and together we can prove to them that we are strong enough to stand our ground against their power-hungry ambitions." Her eyes glowed with the spark of battle, with the excitement of war. She would do anything to put ShadowClan back on top. To assert herself over Lionstar. If Flintstar disagreed with her plan, she would find another way. This would just make her ideas much easier to achieve.

"So, Flintstar," She smirked confidently. "What do you say?"

The tom listened to Icestar speak, a smirk growing in his face as she did. It was a reasonable plan, and it would allow for a strong alliance with Shadowclan. Flintstar knew his clan needed that alliance. Sure, it would create enemies with Riverclan, but like Icestar had said, Lionstar wasn’t exactly trustworthy. He could attack Thunderclan at any point.

“Well Icestar, I see you’ve thought this through, and seen quite confident in your plan.” He gave a nod, mischief glowing in his green eyes. She’d sold the idea to him, so how could he refuse? “I say I’ll help you and Shadowclan Icestar, in return for your clan’s help with Windclan. It seems as if an alliance is a good thing to forge in these... interesting times.” He laughed slightly at the phrasing. So many things had happened recently, he didn’t know how to put it all into words. But moving forward with his plan would be more helpful if he had backup when and if Windclan ever got up off of their lazy butts. “If there is no further discussion needed then, I must head back to my camp.” He flicked his ears in the general direction of Thunderclan territory. “And if you need to discuss anything further, later on, feel free to send a messenger to my territory. I will make sure my warriors know Shadowclan is not currently a threat.”

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Icestar was slightly surprised when the other leader didn't immediately agree to her plan. Damn, he's actually thinking it through first. She had thought that Flintstar might be an easy one to manipulate. Truthfully, she had chosen him over Brightstar because from her observations at previous gatherings, Brightstar was, well...brighter. She didn't want an ally who would think.
And she didn't know of the full story behind the quarrel between WindClan and ThunderClan--just that it existed.

"You see, I've never really had much of an issue with either your clan or WindClan. I chose you because I believe ThunderClan needs my help as much as ShadowClan needs yours." She planned to exploit the two clan's shared struggle--the fire that had ravaged both territories.
"As you're well aware, the fire that began in your territory spread to mine. The two of us have a shared hardship in that, and our clans have both suffered for it. If we join together to lift each other up, we can rise from these ashes and build our respective clans bigger and stronger because of it."
She paused to think a bit further about her little speech.

"RiverClan and WindClan know about the damage to our lands. If I know anything about Lionstar, it's that he will jump on any chance to exploit a rival clan's weakness. That could mean trouble for not only me, but you as well. If we join forces, we can stand up against anything those two try to pull. We won't let them take advantage of us, and together we can prove to them that we are strong enough to stand our ground against their power-hungry ambitions." Her eyes glowed with the spark of battle, with the excitement of war. She would do anything to put ShadowClan back on top. To assert herself over Lionstar. If Flintstar disagreed with her plan, she would find another way. This would just make her ideas much easier to achieve.

"So, Flintstar," She smirked confidently. "What do you say?"

The tom listened to Icestar speak, a smirk growing in his face as she did. It was a reasonable plan, and it would allow for a strong alliance with Shadowclan. Flintstar knew his clan needed that alliance. Sure, it would create enemies with Riverclan, but like Icestar had said, Lionstar wasn’t exactly trustworthy. He could attack Thunderclan at any point.

“Well Icestar, I see you’ve thought this through, and seen quite confident in your plan.” He gave a nod, mischief glowing in his green eyes. She’d sold the idea to him, so how could he refuse? “I say I’ll help you and Shadowclan Icestar, in return for your clan’s help with Windclan. It seems as if an alliance is a good thing to forge in these... interesting times.” He laughed slightly at the phrasing. So many things had happened recently, he didn’t know how to put it all into words. But moving forward with his plan would be more helpful if he had backup when and if Windclan ever got up off of their lazy butts. “If there is no further discussion needed then, I must head back to my camp.” He flicked his ears in the general direction of Thunderclan territory. “And if you need to discuss anything further, later on, feel free to send a messenger to my territory. I will make sure my warriors know Shadowclan is not currently a threat.”

@Casper
Icestar wanted to yowl in triumph, but she remained in stoic, icy silence, a grin threatening the edges of her mouth and pride gleaming in her fiery eyes.
"You've made a good decision, Flintstar," She chided with a slight purr to her voice. "One that I assure you will not regret. I will make sure my clan knows that ThunderClan is no threat as well. I'll be seeing you."

And with that, the dark leader turned slowly and prowled off, back into the shadows where she belonged. She would be sure to tell her trusted few the good news. So begins a new era in this forest...

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:29 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@caswshay617

They had finally arrived at the beach, and Fennelhear had set her vole down and was looking over at where the gathering had taken place. Where all the gatherings took place. She took a deep breath of the salty air and felt immediately relaxed.

"I must admit, this is a nice place to be and a nice time to be here." Suddenly, she tensed as she remembered something. "But it could be dangerous here. It's no cat's land- we could encounter and enemy!" Fennelheart sighed inwardly What if I kill them, too?

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; December 5th, 2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:36 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Heartstruck
"dont worry" he said "im bringing you too a place that no body knows about but me.
just you have to close your eyes ok"
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:52 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Heartstruck
"dont worry" he said "im bringing you too a place that no body knows about but me.
just you have to close your eyes ok"
She laughed. "Fine, Tatteredhawk." Fennelheart closed her eyes and eagerly awaited seeing such a place. If nobody else knows about it, it must be hidden quite well. I wonder what it'll look like!

She grinned. "Lead away!"

She felt better, but her fears were not quite buried, so she acted excited.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:00 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Heartstruck
he led fennelheart into the cave going through the little gaps and into a open space, he looked around at the water fall the sweet smell of lily's and the lily-pads in the pond as the light shines in by a crack in the ceiling, "open your eyes" he says hoping she likes the place
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 9th, 2019, 05:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Pebblepaw seemed perplexed by the idea, his head tilting in confusion as he struggled to comprehend the idea, "Training with no mentor? How do you learn anything then?" He mumbled under his breath, though it wasn't his business... Though as the pair managed to break through the RiverClan territory, the Seastones came into view!

"Wow!" Pebblepaw meowed, breathlessly. It was cool during gatherings, but with noone here?! This was awesome! "I'm gonna climb them!" He shouted, already racing to the rocks, surprised to see Littlepaw already bounding up them. He wouldn't be beaten to the top! With all the effort he could possibly muster, the chubby apprentice huffed his way to the flattened rock where the Leader's sat. Sucking in a tired breath, he sighed and attempted to stand tall, looking down at the sandy grove where everyone sat.

"Oh wow! Littlepaw come look at this view, it's awesome up here!" Yeah! This is where he definitely belonged! Pebblestar! Though, he began to chuckle to himself. "It's like that game I used to play with Pigeonpaw and Graypaw as a kit, all scrambling to pretend to be leader." It was a fond memory, though his smile faltered slightly at the thought of his siblings. It had been a while since he'd done anything them... Turning a green gaze to Littlepaw, he forced a smile,

"Do you have any littermates, Littlepaw?"

@caswshay617

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart