Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw heard a camotion suddenly break out where they had left everyone."Has the gathering started?" She asked."Why's there hissing?Did the leaders really do it?" She asked worridly.Something in the air wasent from the clans,but she was to far away to here the dusk syndicate leaders declaration of war.
@Aleka @Chameleon

Fox leaped into the clearing,the dusk syndicate cats eyes burning with excitement.He haven't been left out this time,and he already knew who his first victim would be.This was his perfect moment.He scanned the crowd for fleck so there plan would begin.
@NightWarrior4Life

Cayotepaw's eyes widened in suprised as the dusk syndicate arrived,and declared war.He glanced at shinepaw worridly.She had been wrong,and so had he.There would be a battle tonight. @NightWarrior4Life

Burningforest didn't know what he should do,but he knew there was a war as of right now.'This is impossible! there can't be a battle at a gathering!Why haven't starclan stopped this?' he thought in shock,frozen to the ground.
@Dovekit12

Flashheart stood rigid to the ground,not knowing if this was a nightmare or real.He glanced at the moon.'Starclan why don't you stop this!' the river clan cat thought franticly, but his claws where instinctively unshetehed.He would have to fight tonight.
(Open)
[QUOTE=Aleka;408886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Eclipse seemed to melt from the shadows, her bright green eyes narrowed. The molly was a dull black color, with the faintest of gray tabby stripes showing on her black. Her claws were unsheathed as she looked around, her ears flattened to her head. She knew she could do this. It would be easy for the fighter to win. A hiss erupted from her throat as her gaze landed on another feline, a cat younger than herself. With a yowl, she launched herself toward the feline, her claws outstretched and glinting in the moonlight. Her jaws were parted, and she was ready to lock them onto her opponent's throat.
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Riverpaw's eyes widened in suprised when the older cat appeared.The smaller cat leaped the side,not able to have time to think,but got away just in time to save her life,but the black cat who had emerged had scratched her.She unsethed her claws,preparing to fight with lionpaw against the stronger cat.Within moments,she leaped for the cats back,trying to get a hold on it so she might have an advantage.
Lionpaw hissed to Riverpaw not cruely, but frantically,” Don’t stand there! Do something!” He lunged at Eclipse,” You’ll die and don’t think of sympathy from us! We outnumber you!” He spat slashing at Eclipses eyes (up to you if he makes it keep it realistic, sorrry if I accidently power-play)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Sandthistle nodded his greeting to Risingstorm whom he distinctively recognized from Halfgaze's apprenticeship - one of her closest friends, if he remembered correctly. He remembered seeing the two together... or was that another feline..? The sandy-pelted tomcat shook away the thoughts, replacing his thoughtful expression with a warm yet rather stiff smile. Sandthistle watched dully as Risingstorm also congratulated Halfgaze, his tail sweeping casually behind him. It wasn't that he disliked Risingstorm; he simply didn't know her too well, and that explains his guarded reaction to her appearance.

His ears flicked in acknowledgement as Halfgaze spoke, and he couldn't help but frown. Of course, Sandthistle would react such a way to a joke like that seeing how he was her father and didn't exactly know Risingstorm. ``Don't speak like that,`` Sandthistle meowed sharply, squaring his shoulders as he took on the fatherly role. ``You won't be leaving us anytime soon.`` And then he turned to Risingstorm. ``You'll look out for her, won't you?`` His tone resembled an order of sorts, but worry was also laced into his voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Beau

The shecat turned toward the older warrior, hearing the concern in his voice. She could hardly blame him. Risingstorm had no kits of her own, and was unsure she ever would. She'd seen how poorly the process of kitting and raising kits could go. She didn't know how queens survived such heartache. She smiled warmly and gave a short bow. "I'll protect her with my life, Sandthistle. Don't you worry about that.

She turned back to Halfgaze, her whiskers twitching with and her eyes glinting with amusement. Your father worries too much, they seemed to say. "I'd probably sit near the base of the stone toward the front. I think deputies might sit there to be near their leaders." Risingstorm placed her tailtip on her old friend's shoulder. "I should get back to my charge. Just remember, you're here because you deserve to be here. We're proud of you." She glanced at Sandthistle, again, nodded, and padded off toward the little black apprentice again.
Halfgaze stiffened as her father reprimanded her sharply. I'm a full grown warrior! I don't need him scolding me like a kit. Besides it was a joke, she thought with a bit of annoyance. However, Halfgaze didn't want it to ruin the gathering for her and let it go, relaxing. "I can protect myself, Sadnthistle." She meowed with an amused twitch of her whiskers, "Though I appreciate the sentiment." Surely, the whole thing must have been terribly awkward for her friend, but to Risingstorm's credit, she showed no signs of feeling awkward. Halfgaze could clearly read the words in Risingstorm's gaze and couldn't hold back a small smile and a comical roll of her eyes. Halfgaze's mismatched eyes moved to the base of the large rock as Risingstorm spoke and nodded, it seemed logical that the deputies sat there. "Thank you." She mewed again as her friend walked off. Turning to Sandthistle, Halfgaze meowed, "I had probably better find a place to sit, but I'll talk to you later. Give my love to mom." With an affectionate nudge, Halfgaze rose and padded through the crowd of cats to the base of the rock. Finding a perfect spot to the side where she wasn't too obvious, Halfgaze settled down to await the beginning of the news portion of the gathering.
The leaders started their news and Halfgaze listened with the usual half interest cats held at gatherings. The information was rarely interesting and the only thing of note in Thunderclan was the new deputy. That must be the red cat I saw earlier... She thought briefly, seeking the tom out to congratulate him later. They were in the same boat, as new deputies. Perhaps they could become friends and usher in an era of greater peace when they get their nine lives. Her thoughts were interrupted by Blazingstar's yowls and the deputy felt her fur start to bristle. The tension was tangible and Halfgaze couldn't help feeling a little apprehensive. Then, the climax was reached when Blazingstar declared war. Halfgaze pinned her two different colored ears back and stared up at the sky in horror. How could Starclan allow this? Her clan wasn't directly involved but war was never a good thing no matter who in the forest was fighting. It had a way of drawing in the other clans. Things only got worse from there as another form entered the clearing and spoke. Halfgaze had to squint, but still didn't recognize the tom. Not that it mattered. He told them about the Dusk Syndicate and shattered the peace wih one chilling word. Attack
Halfgaze leaped to her paws and unsheathed her claws, baring her teeth in a challenge for any Dusk Syndicate cat to attack her. She would not let her clan down tonight.

(Open for short RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

All the while Cloudstrike was talking, Honeythistle simply nodded his head calmly, trying to keep a mustered serious expression displayed. The she cat was quite forgetful, but apart of him felt proud that she remembered he didn't want her to wander away. "Well, next time - try harder." He cleared his throat. That's all she needed to do was try harder. Honeythistle believed in improvement, and with time she would get better. When she mentioned that his tail tip looked like every other cat, this made him pull his tail from around her, and he swept it in front of him. Flickering it to his eye level. "Hmm...I think my tail tip is a lot more special than other cat's." He purred, propelling it around for a moment. Turning his gaze back towards her, he half lidded his eyes. "Besides, you should know how my tail tip looks. It's always around you, anyway." He seen the earnest look in her eyes, and the sulkiness in her voice. So, this must had been very important to her. Honeythistle stopped lashing his tail in front of him and brought it to blanket his paws. Letting out a deep sigh, he bows his head toward her. "...though I am proud of you. It's good that you told the truth, and wanted me to know what happened. I appreciate that." His voice low, a mere whisper and he threw her a small smile. "Just don't be so hard on yourself about it, Dove. I need to see where you are when you're around me." He didn't look at her when he said this, instead his eyes stayed in front, seeking out his other mate.
Cloudstrike greatly appreciated that Honeythistle was taking her story seriously, and didn't notice that he had to try to keep his face serious. She hoped that the fact that she managed to remember halfway that he didn't want her wandering off would soften Honeythistle's mood, but all he said was to try harder. The white queen supposed that was fair, but she did want a little sympathy from the tom. After she mentioned his tail tip, she felt it slide away from her so that he could inspect it. It honestly wasn't all that different from any other tail tip, and she narrowed her eyes as Honeythistle said that it was special, though she was clearly trying not to laugh. His next comment made her shrug and Cloudstrike answered, "I guess that's true." Finally, the queen got what she wanted when the silver tom told her he was proud of her. Cloudstrike nodded with a smug look and soaked up the praise. "I know, I know." The white feline meowed in response to Honeythistle reiterating that he needed to know where she was. However, he wasn't even paying any attention to her when he said it! She was here now, didn't he want to look at her and talk to her since he forced her to stay near him instead of looking around for Starclan knows what. "How're you supposed to see me if you aren't looking at me?" Cloudstrike mewed in what would be a seductive voice if she knew how to be seductive. Trying to get his attention, the Angora leaned up and around to block his line of sight.

Cloudstrike barely payed attention as the leaders began speaking, but her eyes were drawn towards the rock at the sound of one of the leaders yowling. He seemed to be angry at the only female atop the rock and Cloudstrike recalled Honeythistle's lesson about how she-cats were not meant to lead. No cat must have told Snowstar that since she was a leader instead of a queen. Cloudstrike didn't really mind that but she knew that Honeythistle disliked it. Stealing prey and kidnapping? Honeythistle must be right, she-cats really aren't fit to lead. That poor molly. Someone needs to tell her that she should be in the nursery and not a leader. I'm not even allowed to be a warrior! That gave her an idea and while the Windclan leader continued yelling, she leaned over and whispered to Honeythistle, "Why don't you go to the Thunderclan leader and teach her like you taught me? Clearly no one ever told her that she-cats are only supposed to be queens. You could teach her what her real job is: taking care of kits. Then there wouldn't be a fight, right?" The molly blinked naively, proud of her plan and her memory. However, something else soon caught her attention and she jumped to her paws as a cat yelled the word "attack." Her warrior instincts kicked in and Cloudstrike unsheathed her claws, looking around for any cat that might try to attack her, though she didn't want to seek out anyone to fight.

Last edited by dionysus; October 22nd, 2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[open; do not kill him.]

as the words of war sprang across the clearing, honeyfall flattened himself to the ground. his amber gaze hardened, a deep growl leaving his throat. he flung his head from side to side, chaos raging around him. the ginger and white tabby swiped at any foe that passed by him, hissing and biting. his tail lashed wildly, ears flat and heart pounding. his first battle had come to rise, a frightened weight settling into his stomach. he wasn't going to die today; but he will protect his clan if that is the last thing he does.
honeyfall leapt into the newly-begun battle, a yowl ringing from his throat.

[ @starfall ?? ; night is open to be seriously injured but not killed ]

nightwhisper gasped as the dusk syndicate leader declared war, his eyes widening. he turned to sleepingcloud, mouth hung open. cats rushed around them, causing fear to spike within the dark tabby. he flattened his ears with a whimper, curling in upon himself. i'mgonnadiei'mgonnadie he yelped as he was bowled over, a large grey cat clawing at his eyes. the cat was female, with curly fur and a scarred muzzle. her eyes were green and filled with malice, hisses spat into night's face. he shrieked and tried to shove her off, but was unable to once she had pinned his legs. yowling, he said, "get off of me you dung-munching fleabag!"
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw smiled and gazed at the leaders as well before heading back towards the camp, pressing against Spiderpaw as she walked, her face buried in his shoulder, a loud purr rumbling down her throat.
Spiderpaw began walking towards the exit, turning around quickly as the Dusk Syndicate leader jumped up onto the rock, calling for an attack. He quickly turned to Blossompaw. Spiderpaw began to push Blossompaw out of the clearing not wanting to lose her. "Go hurry!" yowled Spiderpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Dovekit12;408985]
Quote:
Windfur stood still for a few moments confused as the fighting brock outThere cat be a battle at a gathering right? Regaining his senses he jumped at the nearest cat that wasn't on his side.
Burningforest was snapped to his senses as claws made contact with his muzzle.He lashed out at his opponent's face,hissing in rage.'Why hasemt starclan stopped this!?' he thought.'Have they abandoned us?'

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;409013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Burningforest was snapped to his senses as claws made contact with his muzzle.He lashed out at his opponent's face,hissing in rage.'Why hasemt starclan stopped this!?' he thought.'Have they abandoned us?'
Windfur hissed as claws met his face. How is there still fighting? he thought.There's supposed to be peace.Windfur swatted at the other toms legs trying to knock him over.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Dovekit12;409027]
Quote:
Windfur hissed as claws met his face. How is there still fighting? he thought.There's supposed to be peace.Windfur swatted at the other toms legs trying to knock him over.
Buirningforest hit the ground,and saw for a moment the other cats fighting around him.He didn't want to fight,but by know,he knew starclan wouldn't stop it any time soon,so he started to try and quickly get back up before the windclan cat attacked him again.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Happy Spoop-ween

My Mood: Sleepy

Cherryflight sat in the Gathering area, watching the full moon quietly. Nutclaw and Spotpelt sat behind her, poking each other and calling the other names. Cherryflight turned around swiftly, catching the two brother's attention. She growled, standing up tall to intimidate them. Nutclaw and Spotpelt cowered as she glared. She sighed and turned back around, her paws tucked beneath her tail.

{ ~!OPEN!~ }

No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever.
ShadowClan will always be the dark heart of the forest.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Unfortunately no you?)

Rosebelly froze as Halite emerged from the shadows. What was happening? A new rank scent filled her nostrils. Cats. Lots of them. Dusk Syndicate cats to be exact. Her hackles rose as the Commander leaped atop the Highrock, and yowled a battle cry. At once, many cats emerged from the shadows, screeching with fury. She gazed around wildly. So many cats! Rosebelly strained to hear his words through the calamity, but she was able to make them out. Nodding, she stood at his side, looking for an opponent.

(Here are random cats i didnt roleplay with at the gathering!)

( @Silentshade ?)
Alliumeyes almost screeched in terror as the rogues filed into the clearing. A surge of excitement and fear filled her. Her first battle! Springing into action, Alliumeyes set her striking blue eyes ahead of her and barrelled into the battle.

Whitestep rose to her feet as Halite entered the clearing. All of this had been nonsense until now. She hadn't bothered to care, until now. Tonight, she could die. Tonight, her kits could be orphaned. Whitestep bared her teeth. She would not let that happen.

( @Aura ?)
Mango bounded into the clearing, screeching out a battle cry. "I'm coming for you, Clan cats!" The long-furred trainee unsheathed her claws, and shoved past smaller cats. Mango had trained fervently. She trained so hard her entire body would ache, and tonight, it would all be paid off. The molly continued to shove Clan cats out of her way until she spotted a formidable opponent.
Uh oh. Nope, I thought you had one. @RedHead are Donovan and his mother still free? Interested?

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;409034]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Buirningforest hit the ground,and saw for a moment the other cats fighting around him.He didn't want to fight,but by know,he knew starclan wouldn't stop it any time soon,so he started to try and quickly get back up before the windclan cat attacked him again.
Windfur hesatated for a few moments when the other cat when down. After the other tom got up he lunged forward and tryed to grip the other rooms paw.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Closed Thread