by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:04 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:00 AM

Old January 20th, 2024, 04:28 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Of course Birchbranch was running her mouth. When was she not? Scowling, the deputy turned on her heel as the second fox was taken care of. Perhaps she should yell at Birchbranch now, but Bravebird and the apprentice would ideally be leaving soon so she wanted to pay her (reluctant) thanks to Bravebird. She hated WindClan but she was one to pay credit where it was due. ”Thank you for the help. I’m sorry that my warriors are as impolite as they are.” There was an outsider nearby but Bravebird and the apprentice were taking care of it, so Birdsnow decided to let them.

Turning to look at Birchbranch, letting out a short growl of frustration, she stepped closer to the warrior, eyes narrowed sternly. ”Birchbranch. Word of advice, generally we don’t send apprentices to enemy camps, especially with the current tensions. Also, if someone gives you help, most would just say ‘thank you’ rather than insult them and pick a fight.” Sighing bitterly, she lashed her tail for her warriors to congregate around her. If someone decided to be problematic she would just drag them back to camp by their eyelashes.

”Thanks again.” She called to Bravebird as she finished up with the outsider (hopefully). ”Birchbranch, you want to be in charge of something, drag the fox corpses to the outskirts. If you pick a fight there then you’re on your own, I’m not going to interfere with natural selection anymore.” Turning to snarl at Eaglecall as he started chattering away with some WindClan warrior, the ragdoll was about two seconds away from ridding someone’s head of their ears. ”Eaglecall that’s what Gatherings are for, this is not the time nor the place. Get your ass back to camp or you can go live in WindClan with your friend.” Stiffly nodding to Bravebird, she proceeded to attempt to lead whoever remained of her patrol back to camp, exhaustion and anger weighing on her shoulders. Every day, Bird got closer and closer to murdering someone.

[ @Shellwhisker @FrostyGalaxy @Cubeisdagoat @Marigoldwhisper @tallulah ]
Eaglecall backed off. Wildstorm just looked bored and tired.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@Spookez.

"Alright BlizzardPaw show me your best fighting Moves" ReedShine meowed,
here we go first battle train He said in his head, after being made BlizzardPaw's Mentor, he was proud, she was great at hunting and scenting border marks, but what about Fighting "Copy Me" he said, he acted like he bit down onto a cats ear, he dodged a swing form the pretend attacker, and he swung back a heavy blow
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:38 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw

Blizzardpaw faced her mentor, ready to start her battle training. She looked at his movements, nodding her head to let him know she was listening. She tried coping his swing attack but fell over on her face.

Shaking dirt and grime off her pelt, she tried yet again. She kept her balance this time, which was already good enough for her.

@Eveelution_2.0 |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardpaw

Blizzardpaw faced her mentor, ready to start her battle training. She looked at his movements, nodding her head to let him know she was listening. She tried coping his swing attack but fell over on her face.

Shaking dirt and grime off her pelt, she tried yet again. She kept her balance this time, which was already good enough for her.

@Eveelution_2.0 |

"Very Good BlizzardPaw!" ReedShine praised "Just next time, keep your posture up, that way it will be harder to get your head when they attack you", he showed her some other moves, now try them on me, Remember Claws sheathed, it's okay if you break my skin by mistake, just don't think this is a real battle" Reedshine had that problem when he wa san apprentice, he acted like his mentor was in a real battle with him. Ready... GO!
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
"Very Good BlizzardPaw!" ReedShine praised "Just next time, keep your posture up, that way it will be harder to get your head when they attack you", he showed her some other moves, now try them on me, Remember Claws sheathed, it's okay if you break my skin by mistake, just don't think this is a real battle" Reedshine had that problem when he wa san apprentice, he acted like his mentor was in a real battle with him. Ready... GO!
Blizzardkit nodded, she made sure her claws were sheathed. She ran towards him, attempting to land a hard frontal sweep to Reedshine's face.
If she succeeded, she would try pouncing on Reedshine's back.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:11 PM

Quote:

Blizzardkit nodded, she made sure her claws were sheathed. She ran towards him, attempting to land a hard frontal sweep to Reedshine's face.
If she succeeded, she would try pouncing on Reedshine's back.

ReedShine Jumped over BlizzardPaw, but he lost blanance and toppled over like a newborn kit, he was proud when BlizzardPaw instinceivly pounced on him and nipped his ear "Very Good!" he purred and smiled "your gonna be a great warrior, i am glad to be your mentor he mewed
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
ReedShine Jumped over BlizzardPaw, but he lost blanance and toppled over like a newborn kit, he was proud when BlizzardPaw instinceivly pounced on him and nipped his ear "Very Good!" he purred and smiled "your gonna be a great warrior, i am glad to be your mentor he mewed
Blizzardpaw got off of him. Smiling widely. "I'm glad to be your Apprentice!" She said, her tail pointing at the sky. Wow! I actually beat him! That's surprising.

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Blizzardpaw got off of him. Smiling widely. "I'm glad to be your Apprentice!" She said, her tail pointing at the sky. Wow! I actually beat him! That's surprising.

(i reported to LarkStar how great you where)

shall we battle train some more?" he asked herit's your choise i'l let ya think about it while i get us a mouse or two
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:20 PM

| @Eveelution_2.0 |

"Sure, but can I hunt with you too first? I need to work on my hunting skills anyways." Blizzardpaw replied. She was glad she got a mentor that was quick to train her. She wanted to become a warrior as soon as she reached 12 moons old. Only way that was happening was if she trained hard.

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:21 PM

Quote:
| @Eveelution_2.0 |

"Sure, but can I hunt with you too first? I need to work on my hunting skills anyways." Blizzardpaw replied. She was glad she got a mentor that was quick to train her. She wanted to become a warrior as soon as she reached 12 moons old. Only way that was happening was if she trained hard.

ReedShine Nodded Of course! how about you hunt while i watch ya, thats what my mentor used to do
Meadowclan Sign Ups!