Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by ellie
Today 04:07 PM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:01 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:59 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:52 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 03:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:39 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: May Gathering

Cinderstripe padded in, taking a seat in the middle of the gathering. She wasn't fond of these things, too many cats. She felt like she was trapped. Nevermind that now though, since she was already there and she was going to stay whether she liked it or not.

--------

Kestrelcreek made her way to a decent place close to the front of the gathering. She rather enjoyed listening to what the leaders had to say, and being able to see was better anyway. She wasn't tall enough to see from the back.

[OPEN | TC]

--------

Blackwing was excited, gatherings were always so great! He could see new people, make new friends, all that stuff! He was going to let his apprentice say if he wanted to stay with him or not, but he had already lost sight of Curlpaw. That was okay though, and Blackwing could only hope he was making new friends! He took a seat in the middle of the gathering so that he was surrounded by potential talking partners.

[OPEN | WC]

--------

Houndleap moved through the numerous cats to a place in the back. He wasn't up to making new friends today, and he was tall enough that he could see most things from the back. He was sure his siblings had dispersed already, they were big kids they could take care of themselves.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
"I am. I've gone through two mentors, and they both quit after barely a quarter moon," he rolled his eyes. "To be honest, Lavenderstripe... We have our differences. Your leader seems to really hate ours."
"You're right. Completely right. We have been told that ShadowClan is mean, cold hearted and evil. But I'm not so sure that its true. You don't seem evil or cold hearted to me. I honestly think your leader is a bit strange. I'm sure that you find RiverClan very strange, swimming and eating fish... I couldn't imagine living in ShadowClan." Lavenderstripe was very confused... she found herself liking the nice ShadowClan tom... but weren't ShadowClan cats supposed to be bad?
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:48 PM

My Mood: Distracted

@Zesty Mango

Aspenpool nodded slightly at Salmonsong's small talk."I hope you faired well during the raid?" She asked. Aspenpool herself had suffered no major injury. She had been keeping to herself lately, did her duties and trained her apprentice. She had felt a little strange around camp recently, with Mouse in thr back of her mind and the meetings they had. She didn't think her clanmates would look highly upon such a thing.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:51 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
"You're right. Completely right. We have been told that ShadowClan is mean, cold hearted and evil. But I'm not so sure that its true. You don't seem evil or cold hearted to me. I honestly think your leader is a bit strange. I'm sure that you find RiverClan very strange, swimming and eating fish... I couldn't imagine living in ShadowClan." Lavenderstripe was very confused... she found herself liking the nice ShadowClan tom... but weren't ShadowClan cats supposed to be bad?

Ashpaw felt something strange in the depths of his mind. He wasn't supposed to be nice to other Clan cats. Heck, they'd just met!

Maybe it was his "adulting" issues setting in. Yech.

- I left -
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:52 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post
[All of the following is open!]
Greenpaw was staring at the stars, admiring their beauty. The riverclan apprenticed loved looking at the stars.

Swiftpaw was glancing around, making sure sparrowpaw wasn't coming up to bully him again. The small shadowclan apprentice was all scared up.

Pebblefur was thinking about how to intoduce herself to any cats that happened to come by. Pebblefur the beautiful! No no, Pebblefur of thunderclan! Yea! that's good.
just bumping this!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
@Zesty Mango

Aspenpool nodded slightly at Salmonsong's small talk."I hope you faired well during the raid?" She asked. Aspenpool herself had suffered no major injury. She had been keeping to herself lately, did her duties and trained her apprentice. She had felt a little strange around camp recently, with Mouse in thr back of her mind and the meetings they had. She didn't think her clanmates would look highly upon such a thing.
Salmonsong nodded,” I didn’t get injured.” she meowed not mentioning that she failed to join in a battle, and was fretting that her apprentice would sneak into the battle.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:54 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
They blinked,” Huh, was Riverclan short of apprentices, to need to make a heap of young kits apprentices?” LichenpAw asked curiously, hoping they weren’t prying into Riverclan secrets.
Poppytwist smiled. “I don’t really know why. How has ShadowClan been healing?”

Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Poppytwist smiled. “I don’t really know why. How has ShadowClan been healing?”
Lichenpaw flicked her tail,” It’s taking a while, since most of us fought against Thunderclan a few days before we fought you.” she meowed hoping she wasn’t saying too much.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Estelle
“This is Seastones. We gather here for clan gatherings. You can explore, the edges are bordered by beach and the sea and can be quite calming. I don’t know much to tell you about the history of Seastones, but the leaders have been standing on those rocks for as long as I can remember. We don’t go here except for during gatherings and it is a neutral place. No violence can take place during gatherings or Starclan will be angered.”
-
@Willowfern
Fleetwind chuckled bitterly and responded, “thanks, Owlfeather. Take one of their paws for me!” At least he could joke about it. Maybe if he just kept laughing her get through this.

Last edited by dionysus; May 3rd, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:02 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

A black tom was smiling as he padded through the crowd. Fallenheart absolutely adored Gatherings. He had enjoyed them as an apprentice and he still did as a warrior. They were the perfect way to meet cats from other clans without any raid grudges or tensions. The black tabby settled down close to another cat and smiled. "Hello there," he introduced himself to the black cat who scented of WindClan, "I'm Fallenheart of ShadowClan. Who are you?"

@Alexcentri
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread