Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Blueflower flicked his ears once he heard the pitter patter of tiny rodent feet near by the current spot he was in. He was currently crouching behind a tree his green eyes flicking back and forth while his tail flicked every now and then . His nose twitched as a bit of wind blew across his face making the scent of a mouse pass his nostrils causing him to take a step forward slowly . His body tensed as the sound of rodent feet came closer to him near his right . He flicked his ears and perked his head up quickly as the head of the mouse could be seen in the distance making his paws itch since he wanted to just run at it so badly . After a bit the mouse was walking closer to him and he figured that was close enough so he dashed toward the tiny creature making it squeak and turn around quickly and run off. Blueflower gave chase with his tail streaming behind him his claws sharpened to get a better grip on the ground. The tom pushed all his strength to his hind legs and pushed himself off the ground so that he was leaping towards the rodent who was conveniently in pouncing distance . The Rodent made a mistake by stopping for a second and turned its head around only to be met with the toms paws in its face and to be pinned against the ground . It let out a pain filled shriek but was cut short with blueflowers fangs sinking into its neck this led to it being snapped . The tom sighed and stood up now holding his head high thank you for your sacrifice to feed many . he turned around and trotted off to find a place to bury his catch so he can find it later .
@Ombre Party

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:41 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Its aright," she started, a blush creeping up her face. " Ill protect you if anything happens. " she said softly, yellow eyes gleaming in the low light.
Aspenfire giggled, pressing close against Stormlily. "I hope you do." She mewed warmly, her eyes glowing with affection.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:32 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
Aspenfire giggled, pressing close against Stormlily. "I hope you do." She mewed warmly, her eyes glowing with affection.

She stiffened, her face almost glowing red with blush. She had to do everything in her power not to think of the way Aspenfire leaned up against her. Stormlily turned her head slightly and saw the affection in Aspenfire's eyes, and she instantly relaxed, adoration, affection, all of those emotions glimmered up in Stormlily.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:34 PM
souperman

Quote:
She stiffened, her face almost glowing red with blush. She had to do everything in her power not to think of the way Aspenfire leaned up against her. Stormlily turned her head slightly and saw the affection in Aspenfire's eyes, and she instantly relaxed, adoration, affection, all of those emotions glimmered up in Stormlily.
She purred, nuzzling Stormlily's neck slightly before continuing the walk in the forest. She ambled along, being quite a tease as she lashed her tail, her chin raised high in defiance.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:48 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
She purred, nuzzling Stormlily's neck slightly before continuing the walk in the forest. She ambled along, being quite a tease as she lashed her tail, her chin raised high in defiance.
Stormlily melted at Aspenfire's touch, and she peeked up as the other she cat walked forwards. Stormlily smiled and bounded ahead of Aspenfire, blocking the other she cats way
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Stormlily melted at Aspenfire's touch, and she peeked up as the other she cat walked forwards. Stormlily smiled and bounded ahead of Aspenfire, blocking the other she cats way
She followed then watching them
She hated stormlily
She loved aspen but he never loved her.
And this was the chance she could get revenge on Lily and aspen she smirked
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:42 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

@Heatherfur
The silver she-cat could not hold in her laughter as Echopaw slipped and hit her head, trotting over to her friend's side with mild concern in her ocean gaze. "Running is definitely not a wise decision, then," She agreed with Echopaw, still giggling softly to herself. "Are you okay?" She made sure to check on Echopaw, noting that if she had hit her head hard enough she could have seriously hurt herself. She seemed fine for the most part, but it couldn't hurt to make sure. She let her ocean gaze drift, scanning the dense terrain in the hopes of locating some type of prey animal. Silverpaw knew that thanks to the thick rainfall her and Echopaw would have to hope their eyes or ears picked up on something their noses wouldn't be able to. Small droplets of water cascaded down from the leaves of trees and from the petals of blooming flowers. Though she hated the rain, Silverpaw could not deny the refreshing sensation it brought to the world around her. It made everything seem clean and new, not to mention it rid the air of humidity and made it feel crisp every time she breathed in. Shaking herself from her daydream, she glanced back at Echopaw and awaited her response.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:29 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Blueflower flicked his ears once he heard the pitter patter of tiny rodent feet near by the current spot he was in. He was currently crouching behind a tree his green eyes flicking back and forth while his tail flicked every now and then . His nose twitched as a bit of wind blew across his face making the scent of a mouse pass his nostrils causing him to take a step forward slowly . His body tensed as the sound of rodent feet came closer to him near his right . He flicked his ears and perked his head up quickly as the head of the mouse could be seen in the distance making his paws itch since he wanted to just run at it so badly . After a bit the mouse was walking closer to him and he figured that was close enough so he dashed toward the tiny creature making it squeak and turn around quickly and run off. Blueflower gave chase with his tail streaming behind him his claws sharpened to get a better grip on the ground. The tom pushed all his strength to his hind legs and pushed himself off the ground so that he was leaping towards the rodent who was conveniently in pouncing distance . The Rodent made a mistake by stopping for a second and turned its head around only to be met with the toms paws in its face and to be pinned against the ground . It let out a pain filled shriek but was cut short with blueflowers fangs sinking into its neck this led to it being snapped . The tom sighed and stood up now holding his head high thank you for your sacrifice to feed many . he turned around and trotted off to find a place to bury his catch so he can find it later .
@Ombre Party
Snowdust could not help but hear the the pain-filled shriek cutting through the song filled air. One guess and she knew it was that of a rodent, but why and which one, she had no clue. She stalked towards the sound, opening her mouth and letting the forest scents fill in as she continued quietly. Then she saw Blueflower, holding his head high with a mouse, giving thanks, before he buried it. Snowdust circled him once in the vegetation, making sure he could not notice her, and then she lunged from behind him. Grappling him with her paws, she tackled him to the ground. "Got you!" She shrieked.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@Heatherfur
The silver she-cat could not hold in her laughter as Echopaw slipped and hit her head, trotting over to her friend's side with mild concern in her ocean gaze. "Running is definitely not a wise decision, then," She agreed with Echopaw, still giggling softly to herself. "Are you okay?" She made sure to check on Echopaw, noting that if she had hit her head hard enough she could have seriously hurt herself. She seemed fine for the most part, but it couldn't hurt to make sure. She let her ocean gaze drift, scanning the dense terrain in the hopes of locating some type of prey animal. Silverpaw knew that thanks to the thick rainfall her and Echopaw would have to hope their eyes or ears picked up on something their noses wouldn't be able to. Small droplets of water cascaded down from the leaves of trees and from the petals of blooming flowers. Though she hated the rain, Silverpaw could not deny the refreshing sensation it brought to the world around her. It made everything seem clean and new, not to mention it rid the air of humidity and made it feel crisp every time she breathed in. Shaking herself from her daydream, she glanced back at Echopaw and awaited her response.
"I'm fine," Echopaw ran around the tree, then remembered what she had just said, and walked up to Silverpaw. "It doesn't even hurt! Let's find something tasty to eat!" The white mark on Echopaw's forehead was hardly visible after the stumble into the tree, and her damp pelt was now quite dirty, but the black apprentice took the lead again. She opened her mouth to catch any prey scents.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAshkitxX View Post
She followed then watching them
She hated stormlily
She loved aspen but he never loved her.
And this was the chance she could get revenge on Lily and aspen she smirked

She thought she saw a flash of fur in the trees behind them but shook it away, refocusing her attention on Aspenfire.

@Soup