Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2018, 05:19 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mistwing padded weakly into the medicine cat den, the blood now sluggishly dripping from her eye. The pain was sharp in her face but the dull ache of her bones weighed her down, as well as the realisation of what had happened in the battle. The silver furred she-cat was now stained with dried blood and mud, but had lacked the resolve to tidy herself up. Seeking out Caliapaw seemed like the best option, and the panic that she couldn't see out of her left eye was overwhelming the feelings of regret towards Rowanblaze. Hesitating just inside the entrance, Mistwing called out weakly conscious of the uncharacteristic emotion of panic colouring her feeble voice, "Ca-Caliapaw, I think I need... your h-help."

@Lonestar23
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; March 8th, 2018 at 05:22 AM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:01 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(( Err.. I'm new here. Can I get some help? T.T
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:18 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo tilted his head. He was confused as to why she would want to know about the prey that the cats eat. Again, Bingo just shrugged it of and thought for a moment,"Well... They dig because of their weird whisker things... Should I even call them whiskers?" He laughed,"I honestly have no idea what to call them."

(Did you get my reply in the SkyClan clearing?)
Honeykit frowned, pondering his answer. Becuase of their weird whisker things? She didn't think that was why they digger, she thought it was to help them dig. For what goal, though, she wasn't sure. The female, deciding not to question his answer, gave a small, almost unsure chuckle along with him. "They do make them look sorta weird." She meowed, a smile on her lips. "What do you like to hunt?" She asked, simple curiosity driving the question.
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit frowned, pondering his answer. Becuase of their weird whisker things? She didn't think that was why they digger, she thought it was to help them dig. For what goal, though, she wasn't sure. The female, deciding not to question his answer, gave a small, almost unsure chuckle along with him. "They do make them look sorta weird." She meowed, a smile on her lips. "What do you like to hunt?" She asked, simple curiosity driving the question.
Bingo nodded,"It does," then he mumbled to himself,"although another reason might be because of what fuzzy eyesight they have," but then he shrugged again and angered her other question," I honestly like to hunt moles! They make for quite a challenge when next to one of their little holes and are very easy when their not. I like that because, you know, sometimes I'm up for a challenge, and sometimes I just wanna go back to sleep," he laughed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 8th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
The young tom looked at his mother. “I want to train.” He stated flatly, his eyes not showing any emotion, though he secretly hoped to spend time with her. He like Darkrose, she didn’t chit chat unnecessarily around him. The black tom was here to...well he didn’t really know, but he was serious about his duties.
Darkrose tilted her head, choosing her next words carefully. "Train. Yes... I suppose we should train. Battle train, I assume?" she replied, looking at Blackpaw seriously. She felt like they both had similar personalities... maybe too similar. They were both serious and to the point, but also showed too little heart. She knew her son well enough to realize he was serious about everything that he did, so she knew he was looking forward to his apprentice training.
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Darkrose tilted her head, choosing her next words carefully. "Train. Yes... I suppose we should train. Battle train, I assume?" she replied, looking at Blackpaw seriously. She felt like they both had similar personalities... maybe too similar. They were both serious and to the point, but also showed too little heart. She knew her son well enough to realize he was serious about everything that he did, so she knew he was looking forward to his apprentice training.
“If That is what I need to work on. “ Blackpaw meowed, rising to his feet. He looked at his mentor for what’s next.

Character Bio Page Thingy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com

IM BACK! SORRY I TOOK AN EXTRA MONTH, BUT I AM HERE!
Old March 9th, 2018, 12:39 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw hadn't even begun to learn everything she needed to. If she had, she would have been able to stop the bleeding quicker... all she knew about, however, was putting the cobwebs on to keep it from bleeding more. She hadn't learned about many of the herbs that were in there, and she was thankful that there hadn't been too many major things. StarClan help me... The she cat could see the bleeding was beginning to slow, the cobwebs were blocking it, maybe she was doing this... she could do this... but just hearing Doepaw's cry of pain was enough to make her doubt herself again. "That's right, you promised... you wouldn't want to go back on your promise, would you?" She asked, half-laughing and half-choked up with a lump in her throat, placed there from unshed tears, as she scanned the herb storage, looking desperately for anything that would ease her brother's pain. Deathberries. The round, red berries taunted her from their place, almost enough for her to wonder if she couldn't save him - was it going to be worth it?

Stop. No. I can't DO that, I've got to have help... do something... anything... he can't go to sleep yet, he can't, what if he doesn't wake up... There were some herbs that would ease the pain, but they'd make him sleepier. So Caliapaw continued looking until her gaze fell on some more seeds. Moving quickly, she grabbed a couple and pushed them in front of Doepaw, her eyes fixed desperately on him. "This is going to help, I promise. But you have to stay awake after you take them, okay? They shouldn't make you tired... I don't think... just keep talking to me, Doepaw. Tell me... what your mentor's like." She mewed, her brain racing for other topics of conversation just in case that one couldn't keep him occupied for long. This was happening. And it was happening quicker then she thought it would, which was what scared her. Everything about this scared her. But if she could save him, then all of the stress and doubt she was feeling right now would be worth it in the end - and she knew Wheatfur was watching out for her from StarClan. Surely, surely they wouldn't take Doepaw yet... would they?

[riipp I need to stop being a lazy but and have these two interact more ;v; ]

Everything was screaming at him. It hurt to breathe, it felt as though his lungs were singed, but, at the same time, it felt as though he was drowning in water. Every gulp of air was like water invading his lungs, preventing him from inhaling. It hurt. A gurgle of pain came from his throat and his face twisted up. He wanted to curl himself into the tightest ball he could muster, wanting to run away from the searing pain that blossomed on his chest, his legs. He wanted it to stop. He could barely hear his sisters sob, only the roaring sound of his blood in his ears, he couldn't tell if it was a good thing. He shifted his head and slightly opened his maw, as if to answer Caliapaw, but a wave of pain raged though him, and instead of words, it was shrieks and howls of pain. Every inch of his body was on fire, it hurt to breathe, it hurt to thing, it hurt to exist. He dug his claws into the ground, his white pawtips stained with blood and mud, but so was the rest of him. His fur was caked to his frame, his usual fluffiness was gone, and instead there was ugliness, fur sticking up, defying gravity, and fur clumped together with a scarlet tint to it. Doepaw was a mess. He couldn't answer his sister, for the first time, he left her question without an answer. He had always showered his sister in his attention, giving her the love she deserved, and always tried to be the most reliable brother she could always count on. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Doepaw looked up at his sister, green hues glassed over with unshed tears, unshed fears. He was supposed to keep her from crying, scaring away the sadness, keeping a smile on her face, she deserved that much and much more. Yet. Here he was, unable to do anything as his sister as she worried, as she choked back her tears, just as he himself was doing. As seeds were pushed toward him, he shifted his head to try and lick them up, but every millimeter he moved brought nothing but burning pain that made him want to scream. The chestnut feline shuddered, biting the inside of his cheek as his chest flared with pain, almost as if it was dipped in flames, trying his hardest to swallow the scream. Within a few seconds the apprentice lapped up the seeds sucsessfully, swallowing each seed individually as not to choke. They made sure their trip down his throat wasn't easy, scratching the walls of his throat the whole ride down. "Darkwhisper." he gurgled out, using every ounce of his being to even spit out the name, trying his hardest to let his sister know that he was still here. He tried to dig up memories of his former mentor, the happy ones, the fun ones, the adventurous ones, but every time nothing but a red blob blocked them, splattered acrost his precious memory, until it was nothing but a lake of red. Only one thing was untouched by the red liquid. "Dead." he choked out, tears pricking the sides of his eyes. Maybe...maybe he wasn't supposed to support his sister the way he though he ought to, maybe he was doing it wrong, maybe he wasn't supposed to be alive to protect her. Starclan could be showing him something, telling him something, but was it for the grater good? Doepaw had only brought his sister pain, suffering, he made her choke back tears of sadness instead of tears of joy. He was just a bad brother.

At that point, the toms eyes began to flutter closed, and his body grew limp, he had given up, what was the point in living if he did nothing but hurt Caliapaw?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 9th, 2018, 12:02 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Lightpaw looked at her. "Hello!"
he mewed. "Why'd ya bump into me?"
"Ahhhh a forest cat!" Lemon screamed. Many loners that she had met told her to run away from forest cats, but Lemon was unfamiliar with this territory so she could not hide. But this forest cat seemed nice.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
“If That is what I need to work on. “ Blackpaw meowed, rising to his feet. He looked at his mentor for what’s next.
Darkrose nodded, almost uneasy about how serious Blackpaw was. "We can start with battle training, and then we can do hunting," she replied, looking around to make sure they wouldn't bother anyone with their training. "We'll start with the basics. The Front Paw Blow. Keep your claws sheathed when you do this, and you'll bring your paw down hard on your opponent's head, and you'll do this from the front. Go ahead and try on this rock," Darkrose grabbed a large stone and put it in front of Blackpaw.
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:45 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Ferretpelt smiled and nodded. "Flowers are pretty, especially roses..." He gave her a quick lick in between the ears. "How would you like to go hunting with me...? I am itching to do something, I don't want to just sit here..." He got to his paws and padded over to the Fresh Kill pile, sniffing it. Yes, it needed more prey. It was dwindling pretty quickly. He blinked at Lambpaw, his gaze friendly. "Well, how about it? Want to go hunting?"
"I-I don't k-k-know h-how to h-hunt...yet I'm s-s-sorry." Lambpaw mumbled looking at her paws, "I-I can t-t-try if y-y-you want t-though I'll p-p-probably s-stink, to b-be h-h-honest." She stuttered, as she subconsciously started to softly tug at her fur as her whiskers twitched embarrassed by the thought that she had yet learned to hunt.
Closed Thread