Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Ivykit batted her back, smirking. "If I'm nice, so are you, furball."
Smokekit pounced at the other kit, hoping to land on her. She grinned and her eyes sparkled.

Click my dragons!
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:57 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Ivory paws padding mutedly into the clearing, a juvenile she-cat of no more than 8 moons emerging from the apprentices' den, pallid ears flicking back towards her head & slender tail swishing about in syncopated rhythm, an enthused trill rumbles from the depths of young Brightpaw's throat. A pair of flaxen orbs rapidly flit about the area in stifled apprehension, the inhibiting trepidation concealed beneath the feline's air of feverish fervor. She breathes once, twice, soothing herself through the methods of her father. Once more adorning her bubbly semi-facade, the monochrome she-cat commences in lurking about for some other feline to interact with.
Old February 14th, 2020, 12:48 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

After watching the tournament from afar, he dreamt of wanting to participate on the peculiar sport. Back at home, there was a brightly red ball that he'd named 'bob' and would parade it around in his human's home. Bouncing, kicking, throwing- you can say he's a professional when it comes to those things. Oh how he longed for his little squeaky companion. Nevertheless, we all grow up eventually seperating into our own path. Maybe one day they will meet again. Or not. SIGH. Quillpaw greeted cats far and wide with newcomers like himself flooding into the clearing. His yellow eyes scanned every pelt until it sparked interest on a certain tabby. A tabby leader to be exact. He stroll over to his captain with a friendly smile until facing his sullen gaze. A clearer look, he was holding a kit that seems to be lifeless. "Oi vay," he spoke deeply with a gasp. "What happened, my lord?!" Observing the cold corpse, there was no trace of wounds or sickness, though, a little dryness of the lips and thin body was enough evidence. Malnutrition. The kit died from starvation! Poor weak heart couldn't take it. "Tsk, tsk.. poor thing. This little gib was your son? It's a shame really..mother nature can be quite cruel." Quillpaw's lip slightly stuck out in a pout to see how sad his leader looked. The tall tabby leaned his head against his shoulder, comforting him with short tail strokes along his back. "There, there. Things will get better, big guy." The tall apprentice stared at him with dilated pupils, his black lip trembled dramatically. "Now don't cry..because if you cry then I'll cry. Ech- asds- I..-" though, it was too late as he choked up a sob, wetting his fur.

[ @RedHead ]

Last edited by tye; February 14th, 2020 at 01:43 PM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:23 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL. @Moon Lily

((Sorry for the late reply. exam week has not been kind to me.))

Tallmarsh made her way into her den to find her apprentice sorting through the herb store. For a moment, she was annoyed, but didn't let herself get angry at her apprentice. Instead, she decided to treat this as a learning moment. Looking at the herbs Irispaw had chosen, Tallmarsh chimed in, "Don't forget something for the pain. Poppy seeds or dandelion should do."
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowedaster padded into the clearing with Flamepelt following. The tom turned to face the molly "go to Tallmarsh and ask her to look over your wound,then get some rest." he mewed making his emotions unreadable.

---

Flamepelt followed him "i'm fine its just a little blood." she growled.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
| @hxneysuckle; |

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den to do her daily hunting. Her wounds still hurt and they were a little red, but that wouldn't stop her from doing her clan duties. The silver tabby molly sat down and began to lick her wounds cleaned. She hadn't been able to do that since she was always on warrior duties. She was always running around and helping out her clan. Linnetwing finished her grooming and was about ready to head out.
Toadbounce had been stretched out in the clearing as always, putting his beauty on display for others to gawk at if they wished. His head was resting on his paws and he smirked to anyone who dared to pass him by, rubbing his tail over their paws as they walked. The tom's attention was taken as he noticed Linnetwing padding out of the warrior's den, eyes lighting up with mischief. Duskfeather wasn't around to anger, but he wouldn't pass up a chance to have some fun. So he stood and sauntered over to Linnetwing, a smug expression on his face. "Hey, gorgeous," he purred in greeting, dipping his head as though she were the leader.

--

[ @Lonestar23 ]

The Bengal nodded in agreement. "It has not been eventful lately, especially not for apprentices," she stated with a shrug. Her tail twitching. With a glance over the clearing, she settled into a crouch and tilted her head to Ivypaw. "Have you gotten any training done?" Leopardpaw questioned. She wouldn't be surprised if Ivypaw didn't have any training yet, she looked to be quite young. However, she wouldn't assume anything, simply asking her question and waiting for an answer.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit pounced at the other kit, hoping to land on her. She grinned and her eyes sparkled.
Ivykit saw it coming and--quite literally--rolled out of the way, knocking into Thornkit in the process. She was already automatically opening her mouth to apologize before realizing it was just her foxhearted brother.

"Klutz!" he snapped at her as she rose to her paws. "That's what both of you are!"
Old February 14th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @hxneysuckle; |

Linnetwing began to get lost in her thoughts when he walked up to her. She looked at Toadbounce with interest. "Hey handsome.", she teased. The molly had no feelings for this cat what so ever, but she was mad at her sister for making her feel like a kit. So she decided to go behind her back and flirt with him back. "So what's a tom like you keeping from showing off to everybody and doing something for the clan?", Linnetwing asked with a purr.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 14th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Flamepelt padded into the den shivering leave a small trail of blood "Tallmarsh?" she called as she sat down wrapping her tail around her paws.

---

Hollowedaster padded in after her to make sure was going to okay.
@Delta

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 14th, 2020, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

@FlameQueen

Padding about aimlessly, the juvenile apprentice fathoms herself regressing amid that all-too-familiar sensation of absent wandering, mind laden with thoughts of training and of hunting. An abrupt sense of apprehension, one of subconscious origin, pervades the molly's features, causing a rapid tremor to fire through her lithe limbs.
Just the excitement! Brightpaw denies, quickly filling herself with notions of potential excitement, enthused by the mere thought of beginning her warrior training at the paws of Hollowedaster. It was going to be exhilarating.

Last edited by Brightspot; February 14th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Closed Thread