Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old January 1st, 2024, 09:00 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Quillpaw
She/her | 7 moons | Silk Spinner
She was thankful that the cat she had accidentally bumped into was nice, and it seemed like her first gathering too. "You got that right," Quillpaw nodded as she glanced around, taking all of the different sights and smells. Lots more cats than she was used to, that was for sure. "I'm surprised everyone gathers here, 'specially with the weather 'n how uppity it can be. Like a bucking horse in a wooden stall." She... wasn't entire sure what that meant, but she'd heard Ma and Pa say it often when talking about the weather when they had traveled.

Ibispaw. So she had 'paw at the end of her name, too. That likely meant she was training just like Quill was. "Kit is what the youngers are called, right? Until they get up to trainin' like you and me?" It made sense. No one had ever really explained the names to her in much detail when she had joined. For a moment the WindClan apprentice had a thoughtful look on her face before shrugging. "Quill is just fine. Don't see why I can't go by it still." It didn't seem against that... code or whatever it had been that Peachfrost had showed her before her exile from the Clan.

"Former outsider, that's right! Used to travel all over - here 'n there. 'Cept when we'd find good shelter - that could be difficult." Taking a seat next to the apprentice, Quillpaw tilted her head in curiosity. "You smell different from all the others I live with. There's three other Clans. Which one of 'em are you from?" Distinguishing between scents was not something Quill was equipped to do much of, but she could at least tell Ibispaw smelled different.

An ear flicked as it seemed the cats on the stones were starting their announcements. A big, burly brown tabby with more scars than she had ever seen went first, then a smaller and paler she-cat with claw mark scars on her face. Twilightstar and Fallownose seemed to be dealing with something regarding the claw-mark-face gal and the white tom that sat on the rock underneath her. Quill didn't have much interest in whatever was going on and instead looked back to Ibispaw with a smile.

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 25/100

Her attention went up toward the leaders sitting on the rocks as their announcements started. A smile appeared on her maw at Quill's words; she had a funny way of speaking. Not in a bad sense. It was interesting, in no way similar to how the other cats in the clans spoke, at least no others she had heard. So when her gaze landed back on Quillpaw, she nodded, "Yeah, no matter the weather, we always seem to gather every moon from what I've been told. That sounds nice. Imagine all the friends you could make outside your normal circle." Not all cats were friendly, but those would be worth the trip.

The question surprised Ibispaw momentarily: had yet to explain how the naming worked to the other? A nod came in response, "Yeah, the younger ones, before six moons, are kits. Those of us that are training are 'paws." Gesturing around them with her paw before finishing, "The rest of the cats have different endings to their names. Well, except leaders." Her little rant on the naming system seemed finally over, having mentioned all she could think of. "Quill it is then. It's already nice like that anyway." Quill instead of Quillpaw.

She knew outsiders joined the clans often, but most of the time, she had heard of them being on their own more often than not. She tilted her head, a questioning look resting on her features, "We'd?" She enquired, "Did you travel in a group?" She supposed it would be safer than Quill being on her own. Ibispaw hummed, nodding at Quill's statement, "Shadowclan, Dawnstar's clan, the scarred tabby up there." Even as a cat in Shadowclan, Dawnstar was still quite intimidating.

With announcements over and to Ibispaw's disappointment, the clans seemed to be departing. She wanted to stay and talk with this new friend more but knew that certainly wouldn't be possible since Dawnstar had already called them to leave. With a deep breath, she turned back towards Quill, "Seems we should be heading out." She hesitated and considered her options. Many could consider the idea that floated to her mind risky. But her smile returned as she looked towards Quill, "Since we're already leaving, and I think you're a grand company, there is a border that our clans share." Her voice was a whisper, eyes fixed on Quill, "Why don't we meet there? Tomorrow, or whatever time is most convenient for you." She waited for an answer, a bit of mischief dancing with excitement in her eyes.

After waiting a few moments, with or without an answer, Ibispaw murmured a goodbye to her new pal and headed after her clan.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

As expected, the gathering hadn’t quite gone smoothly. It’s not like gatherings ever went that way, anyways. Something was always awry, someone was always speaking sourly, the clans were always tense with each other no matter how much peace was supposed to be held here. Her gaze shifted, bouncing between the leaders as they shared their news–some exchanging words. If the other medicine cats were speaking with one another, she wasn’t really focusing on any of it… Not because she was ignoring them purposefully, she was just focused on the matters at hand.

Spiderthroat was the second deputy to be appointed since she became Thunderclan’s medicine cat. Although she and him clearly had their differences, she had grown quite fond of the tom. Spiderthroat was her friend. She thought so, at least. She could count on him, and she believed that she could trust him, too. Even with all that he had been accused of–all that he had claimed was true and what was not. So, to be quite honest, she was a little anxious about what the outcome here would be.

With Riverclan’s announcements came a couple of interesting points. The reason for Falconfeather’s absence and the root of the poison that Thunderclan had been dealing with–Ottersplash. Perhaps she’d have the pleasure of ridding the clans of the molly entirely. The thought drifted over her mind in an almost passive manner, and she almost paid it no mind until she actually processed it–it was wrong. She wasn’t supposed to have such thoughts. Was she in the wrong, though? She was livid. Maybe a part of her would always pray for such a scenario to unfold.

Drizzlecloud blinked a few times, coming back to her senses when Bumblestar called out that they would be departing. Now, she also noticed that the Windclan healers had brought the bundle of herbs back to where she and Springpaw sat–expecting answers, presumably. Her gaze shifted from the wrapped up, yellow-petalled flowers, up to Lightnightstorm.

Ah, so she’s about business now. It was kind of a surprise–considering how she usually behaves. The change nearly shocked her, took the breath from her chest–but she supposed that all cats were capable of it.

“We haven’t given this herb a name–Springpaw and I never really sat down to give it one.” Drizzlecloud began slowly, inching closer to the bundle to carefully tug at the binding, allowing it to unfold ever so slightly to reveal the yellow petals within. “Now, I’m not totally sure what you’re dealing with in Windclan, but this helped us clean-up our poison-problem. The petals, chew ‘em up, have the inflicted cat ingest them. It should help them, hopefully, at least.”

The spotted tabby’s gaze shifted for a moment, eyeing Tansypaw before her fluffy tail thumped against the ground beneath her–an attempt at catching the apprentice’s attention. Even if Riverclan was the root cause of Thunderclan’s issue, it wasn’t Tansypaw’s fault. She felt bad for the young healer. With Falconfeather’s passing, and being thrusted into a new rank out of the blue–she knew the feeling of course–she couldn’t help but feel sympathetic. “You, too. Listen, okay?”

Drizzlecloud returned her gaze to the pair before her, speaking directly to them, but loud enough so that Tansypaw could listen as well if she wished to do so. “We found these by cliff-sides, but Starclan reveals that they may also be found in caves, too, I believe.”

There wasn’t much else to reveal about them, though. Their location, what they did and how they could possibly help… What more could she do? Offering the pair a respectful dip of the head, she spoke quietly. “I’m sorry about… Everything that has been going on. I wish Windclan well–I hope you solve the problem, I really do.”

Lifting herself up and onto her paws, she offered the three healers another nod. “We’ll be seeing you. Tansypaw, I wish you well, too.” And, with that, she turned to follow the rest of her clan, her fluffy tail brushing over Springpaw’s shoulder as she departed.

[ Sorry for the wait everyone! @wolfie - cowtuft, @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm, @rudolph - Springpaw, @silver. - Tansypaw ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 3rd, 2024, 01:05 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; -
═ ═ ═
Poppysong walks into the space, and their leg seizes. They wince and immediately sit down. In an attempt to distract themself, they remembering their… frankly, embarrassing display at the Windclan meeting. They promise themself to not do the same here as they close their eyes and wrinkle their nose at the pain radiating from their leg.

They notice that Windclan is the first clan here, and wonders how the gathering will go this time. None of the clans are on… exactly friendly terms.

(Open for interaction!)

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T1
ThunderClan Warrior

ThunderClan warrior Larkswoop was making her way into the area, her green eyes shining in the light of the full moon.

A white she-cat followed in behind her Clanmate, her ears twitching nervously.

Larkswoop noticed Poppysong and dipped her head politely, heading over to sit down.

Larkswoop's Clanmate, Curltail, wasn't far behind. She was more stocky than Larkswoop, which makes sense since Larkswoop is half-RiverClan.

Curltail was a broad-shouldered, fluffy white she-cat with a curled tail - which is how she got her name - and green eyes.

Larkswoop's eyes narrowed as she cast a glance at the cloudy sky.

If a fight broke out, surely StarClan would cover the moon. That is what the clouds mean, right?
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:30 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
203/200

---

At least the medicine cats were kind to one another. When Drizzlecloud calls to her she allows herself to shuffle in closer so she can watch and listen. Chocolate hues scan over the herb carefully, taking note of what it looks like. Listening to where it can be found. What it's used for. Considering Riverclan had it's issue with a clan mate poisoning others, it was better that she was prepared. And besides... Willowpaw had died from poisoned prey. If she knew of this herb then next time she wouldn't let anyone down.

In her brain she decides it needs a name. Or at least something for her to call it in her brain so she can commit the plant to memory. A cure for poison... Poison cure would be the easiest thing to call it. But was that too simple? What about yellow healer? That might be too close to yellow bells and may confuse clan mates if she sent anyone out to find it... So poison cure it stayed.

And then they say their goodbyes and take their leave. Tansypaw can't help but smile at the two retreating Thunderclan cats, pleasantly warm with the shared information between the group of them. She glances up when Larkstar announces that it was time to also return back to camp. She rises to her paws once more and stretches her back as she does so, glancing to the two Windclan cats left and dipping her head respectfully.

"Thanks for tellin' me about some preservation stuff. If ya got anything else to teach me I don't mind stickin' around a little longer. I'll take all the help I can get." She didn't wanna seem desperate, but... If she could take advantage of knowledge sitting right before her, she was going to do so. So she patiently awaits a response, paws growing cold against the stone she's standing upon.

(i know we wanted to do a lightningtansy interaction!! so we can move to a priv thread if you want )
lightningstorm | @Alchemist Kitsune // cowtuft | @wolfie // drizzlecloud | @Omari // springpaw | @eris

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !