Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2023, 10:12 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: October Gathering

The tripod was walking (hopping?) behind the rest of the cats, that was until his lips peeled back in a snarl at the stench of the squirrels approaching. Those damn squirrels, did they really think that everything would be all Sunshine and Rainbows after what happened? To hell with them! Shadowclan lost half a dozen cats to their bloodthirsty asses.

[Open]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old October 7th, 2023, 04:37 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He padded behind the rest of the clan, as they arrived, he sat down in a corner before soon smelling the scent of the ThunderClan, he couldn't retain a slight growl at their sight, but quickly calmed himself...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:59 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Everything hurts. Everything was sore. Following close behind came a staggering medicine cat apprentice. Springpaw’s hind leg occasionally hobbled as she trudged her way towards the stones, her wounds closed to a point where they just showed gnarly scarring. The right half of her face was marred, and the eye there looked to be a little bit more blurry. She could still see, but the eyesight with that eye was just weaker than the other. Her small body practically felt vulnerable around the large commotion of ShadowClan warriors, her eyes frantically scanning the clearing to search for any signs of that… tom-cat from before that tried to murder her at the battle. A pained exhale blew through her clenched teeth, the sight of frost eliminating from her exhale of breath.

That was another thing; she couldn’t speak. She couldn’t utter a single word without feeling her throat gargling and gurgling as if she had decided to swallow down mouthfuls of sand. The only thing prominent along her neck was a nasty scar, easily noticeable for question if wanted. Springpaw had debated coming to this gathering. She wondered if she could’ve just stayed back at camp and continued to try to recover more against the freakish injury. But, she knew that she couldn’t do that. She had to follow protocols now, didn’t she? All she could sincerely hope was that she couldn’t sit there and look like a fool if someone tried to ask her a question. How was she espoused to gesture signs to them? She knew nothing about sign language! Maybe Cowtuft could help with this? That is, if the tom-cat would agree. Hell, she even promised to Bumblestar that she would try to ask them if they knew about behind Squirrel… whatever’s death! How was she supposed to do that now when her vocal cords are no longer in proper function? Oh well. She supposed she’ll find out at some succinct point at this gathering

[ @something. ]

SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Shadefrost carefully selected a seat closer to the front of the gathering this time, a strategic move to ensure he wouldn't miss a single moment of tonight's anticipated events. The recent major battle had set the stage for heightened drama and tension this time around, a prospect that excited him. He yearned for a reason to unleash his pent-up aggression, and he knew the usual intruding loner wouldn't suffice this time. Dang it, that battle must've really stirred his warmongering instincts, because he could not shut them down. Oh well, he'd just slip away after the gathering and murder the first cat he encountered. Anyway, amidst these contemplations, an unexpected twist unfolded. Shadefrost's icy sapphire orbs widened in disbelief as a calico figure stepped into view and took her seat. His heart skipped a beat or maybe two momentarily as a rush of despair threatened to overwhelm him. Wait, really?! He hadn't managed to kill the weakling, how disappointing. He could almost hear that side of him that always pushed him to be the best worst version of himself that he could be saying, "And you're supposed to be the greatest warrior Shadowclan has to offer? What a joke."Of course he was probably being too hard on himself or something, but can you blame him? He spent who knew how long trying to hunt that little brat down without getting killed himself or badly injured, which was just a little harder than usual, and when he finally got his chance he could't even tell how poorly he did on his job until after it was done. How heart crushing! How annoying! How stupid! And yet, Shade couldn't help but smile with delight as he stared at Springpaw. This cat had just suffered a neck wound that, by all means, should have left her in a bad condition for quite a while. And here she was, toughing it out like a champ. SOOOOO COOOOOL!!! NOW HE JUST HAD TO SEE WHAT HER MOTHER WAS CAPABLE OF!!! Hmm, perhaps it would be best to schedule a place for them to meet so they could have that battle to the death that they never got to finish? Oh well, guess he might as well ask right? "Hey" whispered the tom just loud enough for Springpaw to hear him without being overly disturbing to anyone else, "Hey, medicine cat apprentice, could you ask your mother to meet me at the border? I'd really like to have a chat with her. Pretty please?"

(Shade finding out he failed at his mission.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:46 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@eris. @Levi 99

Feathernose padded over to the duo. Somehow she felt the tom was the one who injured their medicine cat apprentice so badly. Just to keep Springpaw safe, she strategically sat down, blocking Shadefrost's view of Spring. "And remember what a bad warrior you are. Couldn't even defeat an apprentice (Ghostpaw) in a little skirmish. Remember, from moons ago? Yeah, thought you might have wanted to reminisce that lovely day, don't we all?" She grinned, the scar across her face rippling.

The ThunderClan warrior turned to Springpaw, mirth glinting in her eyes. She was careful to not show any sympathy, the tough apprentice might not like it. But if Spring needed, Feathernose would shield her from any ShadowClanner fantasizing on murdering her precious medicine cat 'paw, or anyone in relation to her.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:01 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ OPEN ]

Rushingpaw made his way into the sandy clearing, following behind the mass of ShadowClan cats. His eyes were wide as the moon, taking in every possible cat, rock, plant, grain of sand around him. This was his very first gathering! His pelt was prickling with excitement. An overly cocky smile rested on his maw as he strolled in with a confident gait to his step. The scent was overwhelming - he had hardly smelled any of the clans before, and his eyes watered slightly at the strong earthy, sappy stink of the ThunderClan cats that shuffled into the Seastones clearing.

"BLEGH," He couldn't help but dramatically gag, eyes narrowed and nose scrunched up as he hesitantly made his way to sit somewhere. Ew!! They stunk!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Appledusk -she/her - 20 moons -

Appledusk was relaxing in a small pool of moonlight as she saw an apprentice walk in with a really dramatic gagged. She walked up to the apprentice and purposely knocked into the apprentice getting her scent on him. "Oh sorry!" she meowed mockingly.

Apprentices these days are always so dramatic and such. She laughed quietly to herself.

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 7th, 2023 at 11:14 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

FallenHeart sat down, her eyes gazed at the Shadowclan cats. She didn't understand why they were fighting with each other! They were all cats under the same trees, weren't they?

OPEN

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 7th, 2023 at 10:14 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:43 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Spooky Galaxy

If Rushingpaw wasn't as big as he was, this warriors "accidental" nudge might have sent him tumbling into some other poor feline. It appeared that no matter how hard he tried to grasp the ground, it simply melted through his paws. Instead, the young apprentice faltered - off balance by the new unsteady terrain - and toppled on his left side with a dull thud. Green eyes lit up with anger, immediately training on the brown and white feline's frame. Rushing scrambled for a moment, trying to bring himself back up on his paws, where he turned quite sharply to face her.

"What was that for?!" He spat though narrowed eyes, seeming almost hurt that some random cat had done that to him.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 7th, 2023, 11:16 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Appledusk -she/her - 20 moons -

"Did what?" she asked sarcastically her eyes watching the apprentice closely keeping in a laugh when the apprentice fell over and got back up again."Oh no need to be so rude its a gathering remember?" she asked narrowing her eyes at the apprentice watching him very carefully.
| @Dust |

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 7th, 2023 at 11:16 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 11:29 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Tansyjaw had decided to attend this gathering, settling down as a massive furry mountain in the center of the crowd. She kept her head high, and eyes trained quite willfully on Dawnstar and Bumblestar. Starclan knew she didn't want to go catching the eye of the wrong Shadowclanner. (OPEN)
Old October 7th, 2023, 11:56 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**
Medicine Cat of Shadowclan

The dark tom moved out onto the sandy beach behind Dawnstar, intermingled with his other clanmates. Quickly behind Shadowclan, Thunderclan's scent joined the salty air, but otherwise they seemed to be the first to arrive. He padded confidently to the place he'd grown accustomed to meeting the rest of the medicine cats in and was surprised to see Springpaw had already made her way to the spot. He sat down nearby, his green eyes lingering a moment, taking in the young medic's rather extensive wounds. He hadn't seen much that had happened in her regard but he could only assume it had been from the battle. It wasn't common to be seeing a medicine cat sustaining such injuries following any sort of battle, but then Ivysnake's image came to mind. He wasn't sure it was fair to hold the young apprentice's life at stake for the actions of Bumblestar and Spiderfang but he couldn't say he found anything particularly redeeming about her either. In the end, he realized speculation was a useless waste of time as what had happened happened and he couldn't truly care less. He turned his gaze forward but then Dawnstar and Bumblestar's demeanor's locked in a short conversation caught his attention so he turned his green eyes on them to watch.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread