Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2023, 07:18 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: August Gathering

Lynxyowl
A beige she-cat, with a scar that goes across her face and bridge.

▲▼▲

Lynxyowl followed Fallownose to the
gathering, bristling.

She was on the edge of falling asleep, very close.
And yet, she came.

Lynxyowl shook herself. No. She should be grateful
that Fallownose allowed her to come in the
first place.

She sat in her usual spot, glancing around at everyone.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:06 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Darkcloud silently padded into the clearing amber gaze warily scanning the groups of cats that had gathered so far it seemed as though only Windclan had arrived she'd try her best to avoid them she honestly saw no reason to talk to anyone at all she just wanted to hear the announcements and leave but what one wishes doesn't always happen. The dark she-cat sat down near her clan and turned her head to Dawnstar waiting for something to happen.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 12th, 2023 at 09:06 AM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:06 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost followed after his leader, mildly wondering what would happen this time around. It was likely that a bunch of dead cats would be announced seeing as how both Shadowclan and Thunderclan had been putting in an awfully lot of work to kill each other. But it wasn't his place to say, nor did he actually care. The tom was more or less focused on the fact that his "tail claw", which was what he'd started calling it as of late, needed to be replaced. So he made his way toward the salty crashing waves of the sea, found several sea cones with a pitch black color, and sorted through them until he found the perfect one. It only took him a minute or two, before a new "claw" was on his tail again. Perfect he thought, then he was heading back toward the main body of cats and taking a seat beside his newly favorite cat within the clan. "Hey Dark cloud, he mewed cheerfully, "how's it hanging? Did you miss me?And if not, did you at least smile as of late?"
@The Doctor

Silverlightning padded into the Gathering on swift nearly soundless paws, eyes scanning the crowd for anyone he could talk to or have fun with.

[#AIR] 11

(Open)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 12th, 2023 at 01:02 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/

Darkcloud turned her head towards Shadefrost one of the cats that annoyed her the most "As I've told you I don't like smiling" she said calmly honestly why did this cat want her to smile so much? "And no I didn't miss you we see each other quite a lot" the dark she-cat mewed still calm but pretty annoyed at his teasing if it was teasing.

@Levi 99

Old August 12th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud turned her head towards Shadefrost one of the cats that annoyed her the most "As I've told you I don't like smiling" she said calmly honestly why did this cat want her to smile so much? "And no I didn't miss you we see each other quite a lot" the dark she-cat mewed still calm but pretty annoyed at his teasing if it was teasing.

@Levi 99
"Ouch," said Shadefrost in mock deflation, "You wound me. But I know you're just playing and that you really did miss me, even if we do see each other often." The warrior licked his forepaw and brought it over his ears to give them a quick wash, then he sung, "Soooo, how's it hanging?

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; August 12th, 2023 at 09:41 AM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:45 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Ouch," said Shadefrost in mock deflation, "You wound me. But I know you're just playing and that you really did miss me, even if we do see each other often." The warrior licked his forepaw and brought it over his ears to give them a quick wash, then he sung, "Soooo, how's it hanging?
Darkcloud let out a silent sigh of annoyance this cat was so childish or over dramatic whatever it was it was the opposite of her. The dark she-cat looked at Shadefrost emotionlessly as he repeated his first question "I'm fine" she mewed bluntly and that was all she said as she was a cat of few words.

Old August 12th, 2023, 09:49 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

<><><><><>

*-Beetlecrest-*
he/they | 40 moons | ftm
a sleek white tom with pale grey tabby marking and beetle green eyes

Following behind his clan, Beetlecrest could smell that they were the first to arrive, the whole way through RiverClan territory he had been tense, half expecting an army of RiverClan warriors to pounce out of the undergrowth and attack them. This meeting was going to be a tense one, he wondered what RiverClan's wretched leader would tell the other clans, he wondered if he could even stand to sit near WindClan after everything. Beetle certainly didn't think he'd be able to stand sitting anywhere near those cats- if they could even be called that. He didn't think they even deserved to be grouped in the same group as the rest of the clans, in fact, he'd be happy to chase them out of the forest entirely.

Shaking his pelt out, Beetlecrest padded over to a dry spot with a decent view and began to groom his fur clean again, just as he scented ShadowClan's arrival.

{Beetlecrest: OPEN}

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
23/100
he/they | 6moons | Demi-boy | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

Deerpaw was excited to go to this gathering, he could feel the excitement coursing through him like a snake writhing under the claws of an experienced warrior. He followed closely with his clan, bobbed tail held up high, though he noticed others in his clan didn't hold a similar posture. They knew that the clans weren't exactly friends at the best of times, but this was a gathering! There was supposed to be a truce at these meetings, right? Surely they could at least pretend to be friends for this one night?

Regardless, as they approached the meeting place, Deerpaw could scent another clan. He thought it might be WindClan. They hadn't had their required border patrols yet, but this cat scent was sort of dry and grass-ey, like rain was a foreign concept to them or they constantly rolled around in hay. Well, no matter who they were, Deerpaw was excited to see other cats from different clans! He glanced around the area briefly. Should he sit with his mentor? Or was he allowed to talk to the other apprentices? Could he even talk to the ones from different clans? Unsure what he was allowed to do, Deerpaw hovered in the general area of the rest of his clan.

{Deerpaw: OPEN}
Old August 12th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Darkcloud let out a silent sigh of annoyance this cat was so childish or over dramatic whatever it was it was the opposite of her. The dark she-cat looked at Shadefrost emotionlessly as he repeated his first question "I'm fine" she mewed bluntly and that was all she said as she was a cat of few words.
"Hmm," hummed the tom thoughtfully. It was always the cats who were constantly brooding, that Shade found fun to tease. But today Darkcloud seemed a bit more Darkcloudy than usual. "Oh my," he said with a half laugh, "what an extremely broad term you used. And because you asked, I myself have been great, even more so now that I'm with you. I haven't really done much other than some hunting here and there, a few border patrols, and a lot of fighting. You know the same ol' same ol'."

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old August 12th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Frostpaw
31/100

Frostpaw silently followed Windclan and kept her head down she didn't really want to be seen but she came anyway as she wanted to know what would happen with this war with Riverclan.

The young she-cat quietly sat down ,sort of in the shadows, and wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws and stared at the ground with an absent minded gaze unaware of any cats near her.

OPEN
|Crookedpaw|
Talking to frostpaw
( #Earth )
Crookedpaw followed his clan closely until reaching the gathering. This was his first time it was so exciting yet the tom kept cool. He looked around the gathering before finding a spot to sit, he soon caught his eyes on frostpaw his friend he made in the nursery. The tom padded over with a smile,"hewo" he purred happily and cheerfully. The brown tabby tom sat down in the shadow merely blending into the shadow. His eyes turned to the other clans that had arrived.
--------------------------------------------------------

Fireflame and ashclaw and scalescar walled into the gathering and settled down together.

Thornclaw walked with his clan his eyes gazing on windclan before turning and finding a shadowy spot to lay in.

( Open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; August 12th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 10:38 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Hmm," hummed the tom thoughtfully. It was always the cats who were constantly brooding, that Shade found fun to tease. But today Darkcloud seemed a bit more Darkcloudy than usual. "Oh my," he said with a half laugh, "what an extremely broad term you used. And because you asked, I myself have been great, even more so now that I'm with you. I haven't really done much other than some hunting here and there, a few border patrols, and a lot of fighting. You know the same ol' same ol'."
Darkcloud narrowed her eyes at Shadefrost in annoyance this cat was all jokes and laughs at least that was what it seemed to her so sometimes she wondered if he could ever be serious. The dark she-cat pricked her ears at the mention of a lot of fighting, she stared at him with an amber gaze full of hidden suspicion "Fighting? Care to clarify that?" she asked calmly but now there was coldness in her voice was he starting fights with cats outside the Shadowclan if so that could be a problem if it was without reason.

Last edited by Morrigan; August 12th, 2023 at 11:55 AM.
Closed Thread