Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2023, 11:55 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: February Gathering

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Oh crap. She'd found an apprentice, yeah, but she wanted to know much more than that. I haven't gone out just to hear about fish! No. Tonight will be her occasion, and she'll exploit as best as possible.
"How does fish taste like? I've never tried it in Shadowclan, but I ate a frog once. It was kinda odd, and... squishy." Not one of the best foods, but still fun to catch.

Oh, my. "Did you leader really brought you all to relax?! This is... incredible! We've never had trips to relax..." But of course, wishing Dawnstar to organize something like that would be like asking Shadowclan to fly. At least I managed to get out sometimes.

[ @Sp00k3z ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; February 11th, 2023 at 02:43 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:58 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

"Wow! I always wanted to try a frog!" He said, trying to brush off the relaxing part. "Fish tastes like a mixture of Mice and vole." He said, trying to explain it the best he could. "Is dawnstar a good leader? nevermind the fact of her killing her clanmates?" He asked, he knew the answer was no, but it was worth asking.
@Wingnettle

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 10th, 2023, 12:01 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Salamanderpaw bounded up to the gathering with his clan. It was his first and he was so excited.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old February 10th, 2023, 03:42 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan / 102/100
white w/ grey-striped tail, green eyes

Another gathering already? The moons seemed to pass so fast. Sagepaw flicked his ear as an especially cold raindrop fell on it, letting his paws dig into the cold, wet sand. At least it was raining. Maybe then the snow would go away and the long-anticipated newleaf would arrive. But wait, then what would be the use of his white pelt then? Great StarClan, the weather would never be perfect. Sagepaw shook out his pelt before trotting ahead, searching for a good spot of sand to settle eagerly. What apprentices would he meet today? Hopefully interesting ones. He looked around at the Seastones, realizing that only River and Shadow were there. A change from the time ShadowClan had been the last. He grinned, happy that this time his clan was first. More time to find a gathering buddy to bother.

@Wingnettle
Old February 10th, 2023, 03:49 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Cloverdust | OPEN
At any other Gathering, she would've been at the front of RiverClan's group, with bright eyes and a keen interest in how the other Clans were doing. Today, however, the constant drizzling put a damper on her mood. It was so cold! Stars, did her fur mean nothing in the face of this freezing rain? Cloverdust plodded along towards the back of the crowd, sand crunching quietly beneath her paws.

As her clanmates fanned out and took their respective places, Cloverdust glanced over at the unfamiliar cats. Her nose crinkled as she took in the scent. ShadowClan, was it? She hadn't had much experience with them, but from what she heard, they were not to be taken lightly. Cloverdust gave her head a quick shake, water droplets flying from her, then took a seat a little ways away from any cat that she could see. Well. It wasn't like she was intimidated or anything (definitely not!), but she'd just wait to see if anyone approached her first. "A chat would make the night go by faster," she mumbled under her breath.

lio was here ♥
Old February 10th, 2023, 05:08 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Wingnettle @Sp00k3z

Pinepaw(black tom with prickly fur and green eyes)

Pinepaw wanted to go to another gathering, hoping this time nothing bad happened. He noticed his sister Moonpaw and a RiverClan cat talking with each other. "Hi," Pinepaw meowed in a friendly tone, "I'm Pinepaw, Moonpaw 'ere is my sister."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old February 10th, 2023, 07:09 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @pathos ] - you don’t have to interact with him, he’s just going to park himself nearby hehe
beastflame
————
The massive grey tabby tom padded heavily near the front of the group, albeit on the outskirts as they treaded through the territory. His thick pelt kept out the cold, but nothing could stop the droplets of water sinking into his fur at a steady pace. He flicked his ear in annoyance at the sensation and kept his head low to avoid water in his eyes. Although he was a Riverclanner, used to the water, it didn’t mean he enjoyed rain. It wasn’t the same as being submerged, carried by the water. It was just…annoying.
As the clan arrived, Beastflame scanned the area with amber eyes narrowed, picking up the scent of Shadowclan. They had apparently arrived second to the marsh-dwellers. Not wanting to interact with the other clan’s cats (he didn’t even really like interacting with cats from his own clan) he played it safe and settled beside Cloverdust a little ways from the other cats. He sat slightly behind her, not wanting to obscure her vision with his broad frame, but made sure he could see any potential threats over her head. Gatherings were known to be hot spots for tension between the clans, and although he never minded getting into the occasional brawl, he preferred to ensure his friend’s safety.
Sweeping his long tail over his paws, the warrior sat rigidly, giving a nod to Cloverdust in greeting. “Lovely weather, innit?” he asked, deep voice coated with sarcasm.

{semi-open, beware his bad attitude!}

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old February 11th, 2023, 12:14 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**
Medicine Cat of Shadowclan

The rain drizzled over his short, thick pelt, welling up in beads as it slowly soaked through to his skin. He gave short shakes intermittently as he followed Dawnstar with the bulk of the clan. Walking out onto the sands of Seastones, it was immediately clear that Shadowclan was the first to arrive. He glanced to his side only once where Cougarivy had taken up her usual post, her fur nearly brushing his flank as the two walked, him with long uniform strides and her with short jolting movements. He'd begun to grow more comfortable with her constant presence, having moved away from revolted to indifferent to exasperated and now he came to expect it. She was his mate. He wasn't sure he'd ever said it allowed but this was the first he'd admitted it to himself, and it felt almost freeing. He was no longer waiting on Goldenstep, a dead queen, and he was no longer stuck in some limbo dance with Cougarivy as she pined for him. There was some relief in giving in and allowing certain parts of his life simply carry him. He'd been a soldier before his appointment as medicine cat, following Dawnstar's order without question. Now he found himself in a position unique to simply following Dawnstar's lead and most of his time was consumed by decisions and learning. It felt okay to let Couagrivy take the lead and make the decisions regarding their relationship and appearances.

Elmshadow held his gaze forward as he made an immediate move for the medicine cat area. He was the first to arrive which came as no surprise as the other clans had not yet come, though he hadn't yet seen Ivysnake. He sat down and turned to look out over the Shadowclan cats still arriving and soon saw Pikestar making his way onto the sands and straight up to the Seastone to join Dawnstar. His green eyes followed the Riverclan leader though he made no movements. Pikestar hadn't been a complete failure as his predecessors but he hadn't yet made much impact either, as far as Elmshadow was concerned. He was still waiting to see what the Riverclan leader was capable of and he wondered if he'd soon have the chance to find out.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 11th, 2023, 12:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
Enforcer Commander of Shadowclan
@jupiter [for the Rosecougar mention]

A shiver ran down Cougarivy's spine though the cold barely fazed her. Her pelt was thick enough that the icy water didn't seem to touch her but the thrill of another impending gathering shook her anticipation. Another gathering showing up at Elmshadow's side. She looked up to the moonless sky and wondered briefly if Starclan could see them, and if Goldenstep had been permitted into their silly ranks anyway after abandoning Shadowclan. She hoped, wherever the golden she-cat had ended up she was able to see them, to see that Cougarivy had won. She had a litter of Elmshadow's legitimate kits in the nursery back at camp and, even as medicine cat, he was walking into the gathering without a second thought to having her at his side. She giggled to herself then turned to stay beside Elmshadow as he moved toward his now-usual spot. She sat down, curling her flicking tail around her paws with her flank brushing Elmshadow's as she turned her bright blue eyes over the cats.

Cougarivy's head cocked curiously when her eyes caught on Rosecougar. The tawny-point she-cat was moving through the crowd of Shadowclanners with purpose. Her curiousity was piqued but the warrior had never done anything of too much note so maybe it was simply the way she was. Cougarivy shrugged; she'd try to remember to keep an eye on Rosecougar for her own simple curiosity but she knew herself well enough to know she likely would have forgotten about her by the next sight that caught her attention. Oh well, if it's important I'll surely hear about it.

As expected, Rosecougar dropped from her mind by the sight of Pikestar and the mild flood of Riverclanners. Her claws slid out from their sheaths unconsciously. It'd been far too long since she'd gotten her claws wet and she suddenly realized how it was affecting her; she was getting narrow-visioned and lame. The thirst returned with a vengeance within her and the smile crept familiarly back across her lips. After the gathering she'd have to up her patrols to search for some lurker to shred, Windclan would be a good start after the trouble with Foxtooth. She giggled.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 11th, 2023, 05:15 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Fish like a mix of mice and vole? That looked surreal. If frog tasted so different from mouse, surely fish would taste completely different? She ignored the matter and widened slightly her eyes as the Riverclan apprentice asked her what kind of leader Dawnstar was. What... is he joking or doesn't he really now it? What a mouse-brain I've got here.

Luckily Pinepaw arrived just in time to forget the previous question. She hadn't come here to speak about Dawnstar's rules just under her gaze.
"Hello, Pinepaw. I think he knows that already." She replied with a light tone, genuinely glad that her brother had come too tonight.

"I wonder what will happen tonight. Do you think the other clans will arrive soon?" She was starting to feel impatience running though her limbs. She kneaded the sand with her sharp claws, enjoying the feeling of wet sand entering between her toes and scraping them gently.

[ @Sp00k3z @Lovey-Dovey Ashie ]