Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2022, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cinderblaze stalked after Dawnstar, taking to walking gracefully. He'd settled on making a good first impression, although no one could take his cockiness from him. Insults were needed from time to time for the purpose of bringing sense into some cats anyways. He was curious to see who ThunderClan had picked for their new leadership; hadn't Cindersky promised to get that sorted out before the next gathering? Ah, finally they arrived. The deputy leaped onto the seastones, settling not far away from Sparrowflight. Oh... so she was ThunderClan's new deputy? He eyed her up and down, a smug grin fighting its way onto his maw.

"You're ThunderClan's deputy, then?" he asked, tilting his head. "I'm Cinderblaze of ShadowClan. Their deputy, if you will." Getting to know everyone was pretty boring, but he figured he'd follow the usual routine. Until the announcements started, everything would most likely be a little... bland. But of course, the maine coon could deal with it. The usual, isn't it?

"So ThunderClan finally has their leadership situation sorted out?" he inquired smoothly, although he knew the answer already. "Cinderstar's your leader then - no big surprise. It confuses me that she was not appointed leader earlier with you as her deputy." He was unable to stop himself from chuckling. It was clear all along which two cats would lead ThunderClan in the future. "How are things going? The life of a deputy is quite stressful, hm?" Punishments, patrols and all that stuff... Cinderblaze could deal with it. The question was almost friendly although he said it in a cocky way - that was just Cinderblaze being Cinderblaze.

@Jayvines

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 17th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softpaw of Thunderclan |

Softpaw had arrived nervously, this was the first gathering where they had a proper leader in moons, and, well, she was unsure on how the other clans would respond to it. But that was, longterm thought, for now she just wanted a gathering to not result in her having a meltdown.

| Open IG?

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old June 18th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The slender, one-eyed, leader found the beach filled with both ThunderClan and ShadowClan as she set her paw on the gritted sand. She left her clan to follow in behind her as she immediately made her way over to the seastones. The eldest leader took her usual place amongst the four leaders and curled her tail around her paws. She was pleased to see both Cinderstar and Sparrowflight in their rightful place. Twilightstar wasn't sure why, but the gathering felt more... whole now that ThunderClan finally had their ranks settled.

Twilightstar offered a silent greeting to both Dawnstar and Cinderstar but didn't bother intruding on their conversation. Instead, she swung her eyes in the direction of where RiverClan usually arrived. It wasn't like them to be late, or last for that matter of fact. She hoped nothing had happened to them. Turning her head back to the cats that littered the beach, Twilightstar wasn't spotting any fresh wounds or scars on either ShadowClan or ThunderClan, it didn't seem like the clans have been picking fighting with each other as of late, which was really nice for once. Twilightstar has been at the helm long enough to not expect a non-dysfunctional gathering.

If it wasn't the leader picking fights, one of their clanmates was causing unnecessary drama or they had some unexpected visitors. Twilightstar didn't think she's had a dramaless gathering before. She might die of shock if they had one today.

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 18th, 2022, 05:13 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Lizardtail strode after her leader into the gathering. We are the first, she thought, sitting down on a cold stone.

Feathernose sniffed the air. Not the first clan, ShadowClan beat us. But is really doesn't matter. She raced down the hill, skidding to a stop just in time to not overtake her leader. She gave her chest for an embarrassed lick. She waited until Cinderstar had taken her place then began to mingle in with the ShadowClan warriors.

Swiftheart threw off any shyness he had and joined the gathering. The scents of the other two clans was strong and unwelcome, but there was a truce, so he threw of that too.

{OPEN}

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old June 18th, 2022, 05:59 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Cricketsting padded to the gathering. It looked the same as few moons ago when Cricketsting went missing. The creamy tabby sat down and waited for the leaders to start the gathering.

[OPEN]

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 18th, 2022, 06:43 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire followed Cinderstar and the rest of his clanmates towards the seastones. A quick look told him that the only clan here before them was ShadowClan. He made an unimpressed noise at that and broke off from the rest of his clan to sit in his favorite spot - any place where there wasn't as much crowding. As he waited for the gathering to start, he watched the other cats. If he had to pick - ShadowClan would be his least favorite of the other clans. Those cats always seemed so selfish and uncaring. The red tabby threw a dirty look at some random ShadowClan cat.

With the arrival of WindClan came even more cats. He considered moving, but decided against it. WindClan cats were the most tolerable of the other three clans. Still, he'd rather eat his own paw before trusting a cat from a different clan.
[OPEN]
Old June 18th, 2022, 08:11 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[ lilypaw female, she/her post 67 [i think]

lilypaw had no intention to talk to a shadowclan or thunderclan, what would it be if something happen to the meeting and yet everyone cause trouble " hope this meeting won't be terrible" she mumbled

scalepaw [post 15 i think] male, he/him

scalepaw dragged his fluffy tail into the gathering not believing if shadowclan or thunderclan can be trusted

ashclaw male, he/him

ashclaw entered the gathering and sat down silently

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:02 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
To say that she had been racing towards the gathering would have been an understatement. Throughout the walk to Seastones Laurelpaw was racing in between her Clanmates, excitedly scampering closer and closer towards where Twilightstar led at the front. As soon as she veered off to go sit on the rocks the black and white apprentice launched herself onto the sand, landing square on it and sending grains flying around her paws.

She had finally made it! So this was a gathering, huh? Her blue and yellow eyes scanned the sandy area, trying to take in all of the scents. Skyleaf had taken her on a tour of the borders earlier, so she recognized both ShadowClan and ThunderClan were already here. And there were so many cats!

No one had really given her a rundown on how gatherings were suppose to work, and there were not that many cats talking amongst one another besides the ThunderClan and ShadowClan leaders. Boring! Bounding forward the newly made apprentice tried to look for a cat to talk to, snickering here and there as she caught the faces of some cats.

[ open! (windclan apprentice) ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Stormpaw padded into the gathering with ashpaw, he looked around then seeing a windclan apprentice" mind as well make a friend" he assumed, padding over to luarelpaw he smiled" hi im stormpaw from thunderclan who are you?" he asked
@marni [i gotta find more interaction for my little boi]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:13 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
Hearing a voice approach her, the black and white apprentice turned around to find herself met with a fresh wave of musty forest scent. Wrinkling her nose at the onslaught, Laurelpaw moved her ears forward to listen to what he was saying. So this was a ThunderClan apprentice? "Cool, dude. I'm Laurelpaw of WindClan. But my scent should've told you that already," she began, taking a seat and snorting once more. "Don't your mentors over in ThunderClan teach you how to recognize scents?"

[ @Breezestarfire ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Closed Thread