Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2022, 10:46 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

@poppy.
Crowswoop looks at Ashfall and nods agreement. "Let us hope." he mews softly, butting his youngest sister with his head. He looks around the clearing, hoping to find Lotuswhisper waiting to come to his family with a wide smile. When he doesn't see them, he glances back at Ashfall.

Cloudwillow glances between the two of them and shrugs, sitting up. "I am not sure, but the tensions are not as high as they were last gathering." She mews softly, her voice low. 'Maybe it is because not all the clans are here yet.' She thinks to herself. She gives her soft pelt a quick shake and smiles softly. "I was talking to Lotuswhisper a little while ago. We started talking about the time Crowswoop got stuck in the brambles." She admits quietly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 14th, 2022, 10:57 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

(I’m tired too, but Thats because I've only been up for a few hours lol)
Brightdawn| They/Them| @ThatGayCat | WC:119

“She's great.” They found a nice spot to lay down while they talked. They stretched out before continuing.

“We haven't talked much though. I'm worried I'm not going to be as good of a mentor as I want too.” They admitted begrudgingly.
“I just don't want to be like my first mentor, you know?” They thought for a moment, rolling onto their back, paying no attention to how dirty their long coat got.
“And I won't, I'll train Foxpaw well, and any other apprentice I have after her.” They decided. “I’ll do my best at least.”
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:00 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
(I’m tired too, but Thats because I've only been up for a few hours lol)
Brightdawn| They/Them| @ThatGayCat | WC:119

“She's great.” They found a nice spot to lay down while they talked. They stretched out before continuing.

“We haven't talked much though. I'm worried I'm not going to be as good of a mentor as I want too.” They admitted begrudgingly.
“I just don't want to be like my first mentor, you know?” They thought for a moment, rolling onto their back, paying no attention to how dirty their long coat got.
“And I won't, I'll train Foxpaw well, and any other apprentice I have after her.” They decided. “I’ll do my best at least.”
|| Heather'Tail ||

|| Heather'Tail placed a paw on Bright'Dawns, smiling at her companion and closest friend.

"I'm sure you'll do amazing, okay?"
Heather'Tail encouraged, she wished Bright'Dawn would believe in themselves more; they were so lovely and kind, but they didn't see that, and Heather'Tail couldn't tell how.

"There's been something I've been meaning to tell you...
She said out of the blue, a look of excitement on her face;
"I adopted a Kit! her name is Fern'Kit!" ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:08 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

lily paw smiled at her mentor" im doing GREAT!! there so many cats here rippleshade" she says excited with her tail wagging @Rippleshade
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:18 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark seeker View Post
lily paw smiled at her mentor" im doing GREAT!! there so many cats here rippleshade" she says excited with her tail wagging @Rippleshade
Rippleshade could sense her apprentice's excitement, and her apparent, wagging her tail? hmm... "Much to learn from other clan's experiences, no?"
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:20 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

lily smiled at rippleshade" why is there a gathering happening" she says confused with her tail stop wagging, @Rippleshade
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:23 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark seeker View Post
lily smiled at rippleshade" why is there a gathering happening" she says confused with her tail stop wagging, @Rippleshade
(Oh, it doesn't matter, it's just I got confused because that is a dog thing)
"There is a gathering every moon. Clans put aside their differences for this one night." "Or So I would HOPE," she thought. "Lets see what happens."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

(PERCHCLAW/WINDCLAN ELDER/BE CATIOUS WHEN INTERACTING WITH AS SHE IS NOT A VERY MENTALLY STABLE CAT)

Perchclaw moved to where no one would see her. Back when she had just retired, she was too depressed and mad to go to gatherings(She couldn't see as well, but she tried not to think about that). Whitefeather hasn't come back yet.., she thought. She needs to come back, not many moons left for her, she thought. She loved to tell kits stories in the elders den or take a nap in camp. WindClan was always thought of as "weak" by the other clans(Except maybe RiverClan, considering they helped when the Waterbarn/Mourning Ruins went down), which made Perchclaw angry. She also didn't like ShadowClan, Dawnstar was evil in her own way but the rest of ShadowClan?.. the rest of ShadowClan was cold. Especially considering cats such as Grimhound who had a reputation for being evil. She wanted to know if any other elders would show up at this gathering, perhaps so...

Ever since Dapplestar stopped leading, WindClan hadn't struggled with anything serious(Except for ShadowClan of course), things had been well, and Twilightstar was a good leader that always had a solution to a problem, and while Fallownose(Deputy number 6? Really?)and Cowpaw were new, they were definitely destined to be in their positions and never failed to do a job. Leopardsong had recently been removed from her position, and many warriors had gone missing recently, but besides that, things were very well in WindClan. The other leaders and deputies were fine too(Except Dawnstar and whatshisname). Perchclaw padded towards Twilightstar and mewed, "Fine day isn't it" Perchclaw knew it was a good day, the combined sun and rain of newleaf was always nice to see, especially in a time like this, where the clans were struggling.
@Moonraven(Mentioning you just in case)

now a dead fisherman
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:39 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Unlike Bravebird, Fernpaw was handling the river incident pretty well. Maybe it was having some past experiences in the water, or dying several times at this point.. he didn't know. He was just glad she was there to help warm him up. He hated being cold.

He hoped it didn't bother her too much. He knew it bothered Twilightstar, to some extent..

"Where is everyone?" He was surprised to see they were the first to arrive, and his eyes darted nervously behind them. Was it a trap? Was ShadowClan planning on ambushing them while they waited? He couldn't help but try to tuck closer to Bravebird, tensed and uncomfortable. Being around ShadowClan wasn't ideal to begin with; not knowing where they were was worse. "... last time I was here, the snow Thundercat was up there." He couldn't remember his name. "He.. looked a lot like you. Fish Dad didn't like him." Fernpaw met Eveningstar more personally once, and honestly didn't blame Kestrelstar for disliking him. He had the personality of a stick lying on the ground. No offense to the guy. "I don't.. remember much of what was going on, though. I was just super happy to see my friend."

[ @tulle ]

Bravebird
It was the first thing she had noticed too, WindClan being the first ones there. No other scent lingered on the sand, and if it stayed that way the entire night Bravebird would not complain. The less she had to smell the stink of ShadowClan, the better.

"It appears as if WindClan is the first to arrive," she answered, glancing around the sandy clearing once more. Her Clanmates were lingering and talking amongst one another, nothing looked too out of the ordinary like it had at the last Gathering (thank StarClan) so for now she returned her attention to Fernpaw, who had tucked in closer to her. She was glad that he was beginning to warm up and that she could provide him some semblance of comfort.

Snow Thundercat? Bravebird tried to recall the past leaders of ThunderClan, remembering that Eveningstar had looked like his pelt was covered with snow. That was... quite some time ago. Suddenly, it flashed in her mind why her memory recalled Fernpaw at the Gathering all those moons ago. Hadn't he scaled the Seastones to sit beside the RiverClan leader? A smile twitch on her face as part of her wished she had gotten to know that Fernpaw, too.

"And "Fish Dad" is Kestrelstar, yes?" The nickname was certainly interesting, but Bravebird didn't comment on it. When she was younger she had nicknames for the cats in WindClan too, and "fish dad" was not that far fetched. She had her own thoughts and opinions on the RiverClan leader - such as the Gathering where the crimes he had supposedly committed against ThunderClan were revealed by Aspenstar. While Bravebird considered herself loyal and willing to do whatever it took to protect WindClan, she didn't think she would ever have it in her to poison them.

Dislodging the thoughts from her mind as easy as removing cobwebs - she wished not to dwell on that rather chaotic gathering - Bravebird eventually took a seat somewhat near the middle-back of the gathered cats. "Hopefully soon RiverClan will be here and you can meet some of the other apprentices." A smile stretched across her face at the suggestion as she looked towards Fernpaw. Bravebird knew he might not be keen to make nice with any cats from ShadowClan (she didn't blame him) and ThunderClan... was an absolute mess if the prior gathering was any indication. RiverClan seemed stable and at least they were allies, so there was that.

[ @BILL. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:51 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Bravebird
It was the first thing she had noticed too, WindClan being the first ones there. No other scent lingered on the sand, and if it stayed that way the entire night Bravebird would not complain. The less she had to smell the stink of ShadowClan, the better.

"It appears as if WindClan is the first to arrive," she answered, glancing around the sandy clearing once more. Her Clanmates were lingering and talking amongst one another, nothing looked too out of the ordinary like it had at the last Gathering (thank StarClan) so for now she returned her attention to Fernpaw, who had tucked in closer to her. She was glad that he was beginning to warm up and that she could provide him some semblance of comfort.

Snow Thundercat? Bravebird tried to recall the past leaders of ThunderClan, remembering that Eveningstar had looked like his pelt was covered with snow. That was... quite some time ago. Suddenly, it flashed in her mind why her memory recalled Fernpaw at the Gathering all those moons ago. Hadn't he scaled the Seastones to sit beside the RiverClan leader? A smile twitch on her face as part of her wished she had gotten to know that Fernpaw, too.

"And "Fish Dad" is Kestrelstar, yes?" The nickname was certainly interesting, but Bravebird didn't comment on it. When she was younger she had nicknames for the cats in WindClan too, and "fish dad" was not that far fetched. She had her own thoughts and opinions on the RiverClan leader - such as the Gathering where the crimes he had supposedly committed against ThunderClan were revealed by Aspenstar. While Bravebird considered herself loyal and willing to do whatever it took to protect WindClan, she didn't think she would ever have it in her to poison them.

Dislodging the thoughts from her mind as easy as removing cobwebs - she wished not to dwell on that rather chaotic gathering - Bravebird eventually took a seat somewhat near the middle-back of the gathered cats. "Hopefully soon RiverClan will be here and you can meet some of the other apprentices." A smile stretched across her face at the suggestion as she looked towards Fernpaw. Bravebird knew he might not be keen to make nice with any cats from ShadowClan (she didn't blame him) and ThunderClan... was an absolute mess if the prior gathering was any indication. RiverClan seemed stable and at least they were allies, so there was that.

[ @BILL. ]
||Moonshade||

MoonShade padded up to the molly, having not talked to her before. He was curious, who could blame him?

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Closed Thread