Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2022, 01:04 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: January Gathering

RACCOONEAR OF RIVERCLAN

Raccoonear's gaze went from apprentice, to warriors alike. Today, she felt like meeting someone new, maybe even someone from a different clan. The clearing was still rather airy, and not crowded with a dense variety of cats from the four clans. As a Riverclan cat, she seeked out to meet others at gatherings. Her main goal was a Windclan cat, however. She had a particular interest in them, and while on the thought, a deep respect for them. They took the insults all the time, Rabbits, Tunnel Widows, and so many more. She stood, walking about the sandy clearing. She approached a Windclanner around the middle of the space, and sat down a few taillengths away, a small grin creasing her gray muzzle. "Hello, i'm Racconear." She decided not to ask the other cat of his name, as she was sure that Windclan cats were cautious, and a careful cat might be iffy about just throwing their name around, but she wasn't one to talk, so she tried not to dwell on it.

[ @GoldenDays ]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 14th, 2022, 01:18 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by doof View Post
RACCOONEAR OF RIVERCLAN

Raccoonear's gaze went from apprentice, to warriors alike. Today, she felt like meeting someone new, maybe even someone from a different clan. The clearing was still rather airy, and not crowded with a dense variety of cats from the four clans. As a Riverclan cat, she seeked out to meet others at gatherings. Her main goal was a Windclan cat, however. She had a particular interest in them, and while on the thought, a deep respect for them. They took the insults all the time, Rabbits, Tunnel Widows, and so many more. She stood, walking about the sandy clearing. She approached a Windclanner around the middle of the space, and sat down a few taillengths away, a small grin creasing her gray muzzle. "Hello, i'm Racconear." She decided not to ask the other cat of his name, as she was sure that Windclan cats were cautious, and a careful cat might be iffy about just throwing their name around, but she wasn't one to talk, so she tried not to dwell on it.

[ @GoldenDays ]
Mouse’claw turned to the riverclan She-cat. “Names Mouse’claw” he mewed, tail flicking behind him. She smelled of fish, which, to be honest, made sense, she was a riverclan cat. That said, it didn’t make him like the smell any more. Raccoonear had a nice name though, it was quite pretty, as was she. “What brings you over to me?” he asked, tilting his head slightly. He was curious about the grey She’s intentions. Most cats kept to their own clans.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 14th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

*the black and white she cat walked into the clearing where the cats were gathering and looked around*

(OPEN)

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'

There is a 50% I'm on Sunday. there is a 25% in on Monday-Wednesday there is a 10% chance I'm on Thursday-Saturday. that is normal but can change
Old January 14th, 2022, 04:17 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

[Both open!]

~Dragonflyfrond of Riverclan~

The silver tom padded, nervously into the clearing. He felt like an apprentice getting scared at his gathering, but here he was. His tail tip twitching nervously all bunched in on himself, like a mouse. However as he looked around he realized weren’t many cats. Good Riverclan are one of the first ones here! This made him relax. He stood up straighter,and let out a nervous sigh. He picked a seat where he hoped no cat would see him. No cat from another clan that is.

~Lavendersnap of Windclan~

The old molly padded in after her clan mates. She looked forward to being able to sit under such a beautiful sky! She looked up a bit a misty expression on her face. I’m glad gatherings happen during the full moon. It’s always stunning! With this content thought in her head she began to look for a good spot. She didn’t want to be too close to the leaders. Starclan, knew it would always be dramatic up there. However, her hearing was starting to leave her so she couldn’t sit in the back and hear what was going on. She scanned the clearing. She found a nice middle seat quickly. With not many cats there it was much easier than usually. She sat down with a small grunt and looked up at the stars.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old January 14th, 2022, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@NinjaBloss
-> Hazelstorm
The light brown tabby felt a smile settling on her face as Shimmerbird talked. It felt great to be back with Shimmerbird. Apprenticeship and warrior duties had seperated them for too long. And Fogpaw... the memory of Hazelstorm's ex-friend stung deeply. That cat had gone missing from the Clan, leaving her and Shimmerbird behind. Fogpaw hadn't even said goodbye. If they wanted to leave to become a loner or something, they should've told Hazelstorm and Shimmerbird!

The warrior noticed that Shimmerbird had asked her a question and she forced herself back into the present.
"I want to be a loyal, honourable warrior," she responded truthfully. "I don't want kits, but I do want to have a mate that I can love and rely on."

That was the real truth. Hazelstorm's gaze flicked towards the left, where the entrance to the Seastones were, and was alittle startled to see that the other two Clans, ThunderClan and ShadowClan, hadn't arrived yet.

"ThunderClan and ShadowClan hasn't arrived yet," Hazelstorm commented, her eyes shifting back to Shimmerbird's flecked pelt. "What's taking them so long?"
Old January 14th, 2022, 06:46 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Mouse’claw turned to the riverclan She-cat. “Names Mouse’claw” he mewed, tail flicking behind him. She smelled of fish, which, to be honest, made sense, she was a riverclan cat. That said, it didn’t make him like the smell any more. Raccoonear had a nice name though, it was quite pretty, as was she. “What brings you over to me?” he asked, tilting his head slightly. He was curious about the grey She’s intentions. Most cats kept to their own clans.
“Ah, lovely name.” She said in response to his name, paws shuffling slightly below her. Her gaze flicked to her side, where she head heard something. Oh, it was just someone yelling. Guess some cats just like yelling, I suppose. She gave a slight shrug in the favor of her own thoughts, before her gaze returned to Mouseclaw. “Well, just looking to meet some other cats around, and gatherings are a rather perfect opportunity, wouldn’t you agree?”

Last edited by pxxylo; January 14th, 2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 06:53 PM
eternally tired

[open! <3]
Sparrowskip

Sure he was a little late but... no matter! Sparrowskip padded his way into that gathering and sat down.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 14th, 2022, 07:00 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

Quote:
“Ah, lovely name.” She said in response to his name, paws shuffling slightly below her. Her gaze flicked to her side, where she head heard something. Oh, it was just someone yelling. Guess some cats just like yelling, I suppose. She gave a slight shrug in the favor of her own thoughts, before her gaze returned to Mouseclaw. “Well, just looking to meet some other cats around, and gatherings are a rather perfect opportunity, wouldn’t you agree?”
Mouse’claw nodded. Tail twitching, he’d keep Raccoonear in mind when looking for company at future gatherings. “Ah, understandable. How’s riverclan?” he asked absentmindedly, not sure exactly what to say to the she-cat.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Click for characters \/

Old January 14th, 2022, 07:04 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Mouse’claw nodded. Tail twitching, he’d keep Raccoonear in mind when looking for company at future gatherings. “Ah, understandable. How’s riverclan?” he asked absentmindedly, not sure exactly what to say to the she-cat.
“Although I’d hate to spoil what Kestrelstar has to say, I suppose being ahead of time is better. Our deputy, Splashleap, stepped down and now everyone is tripping over their own paws to impress Kestrelstar.” Raccoonear gave a small chuckle, glancing up at the gray she atop the stones. Since the death of someone or another, Kestrelstar had been so quiet and depressing, almost made her feel bad. “What about Windclan?”

Old January 14th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

Quote:
“Although I’d hate to spoil what Kestrelstar has to say, I suppose being ahead of time is better. Our deputy, Splashleap, stepped down and now everyone is tripping over their own paws to impress Kestrelstar.” Raccoonear gave a small chuckle, glancing up at the gray she atop the stones. Since the death of someone or another, Kestrelstar had been so quiet and depressing, almost made her feel bad. “What about Windclan?”
that sounds chaotic.” he laughed, I wonder who’s going to be picked for the next deputy it was definitely a choice Kestrel’Star would have to make quickly.
Windclans been quite uneventful. Rather boring actually. I’m waiting for something exciting to happen” he said, ear flicking

Click for characters \/

Closed Thread