Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old August 18th, 2022, 12:46 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default A Dream or a Nightmare? [P]

(Note : This thread will be taking place AFTER Petunia and Seed talk, and Seed finds out her cousin is pregnant)

It felt as if it had only been a few moments since Seedheart had drifted off, but she found herself blinking her eyes open in a strange place.

It was eerily quiet, but the molly felt very calm here. The silence didn't bother her, but they were still very worried about where she was. The last thing she remembered was drifting off to sleep in the Riverclan Warriors Den. They were still getting used to that,,

The trees here were so pretty! It seemed as if the leaves were shining like stars, twinkling and shining like Silverpelt. She stared at them, mesmerizing her gaze with their beauty.

Wait,, Silverpelt, Stars? This clearing was muchto quiet and beautiful to be the Riverclan territory, besides, she couldn't recognize any of her surroundings.

"Am I in Starclan?"

@Ritsuka

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:16 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A Dream or a Nightmare? [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted! View Post
(Note : This thread will be taking place AFTER Petunia and Seed talk, and Seed finds out her cousin is pregnant)

It felt as if it had only been a few moments since Seedheart had drifted off, but she found herself blinking her eyes open in a strange place.

It was eerily quiet, but the molly felt very calm here. The silence didn't bother her, but they were still very worried about where she was. The last thing she remembered was drifting off to sleep in the Riverclan Warriors Den. They were still getting used to that,,

The trees here were so pretty! It seemed as if the leaves were shining like stars, twinkling and shining like Silverpelt. She stared at them, mesmerizing her gaze with their beauty.

Wait,, Silverpelt, Stars? This clearing was muchto quiet and beautiful to be the Riverclan territory, besides, she couldn't recognize any of her surroundings.

"Am I in Starclan?"

@Ritsuka
Eelkit took in a deep breath for what had to be the twentieth time that night (maybe? He lost count on the fifteenth), his neck already tired from his movements but not preventing him from checking the area one last time, his paws shuffling anxiously beneath him. When was his visitor coming? He'd been waiting for ages! Well... Just a few minutes, most likely, but the anxiety swirling in his stomach and head made it seem much longer. Oh...

Tonight was the night. He had a special role to fulfill, one that he was admittedly not eager to do, and had been vocal and adamant about that. Unfortunately, no one cared, dumping this important task on him regardless. Why him? Why? Was it because of his status as a kit? Or how long he's been in StarClan? Was it both? Probably both, honestly. It was a rather sad task that Eelkit disliked, and one often left to older spirits, but alas, he was chosen for this one.

Eventually, his ears caught the sound of someone speaking, and Eelkit immediately stood up. They're here! He thought, following the voice as quickly as his paws could take him. He looked around, and spotted the cat, sitting and staring at their surroundings in awe: Seedheart, his visitor, and the recipient of these... Upsetting... News. Oh dear, now it was time.

Once he caught sight of the warrior, Eelkit made his way out of the bramble bush he was hiding behind and stepped in front of her, his green starry eyes looking up to meet that of Seedheart. "Hello, Seedheart. Welcome to StarClan."

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 18th, 2022, 05:57 PM
pastel king

Seedheart at this point was starting to panic. Why was she here again? Did Starclan change their minds about her revival? Had they made a mistake?

The molly preceded to worry, until she saw a small kit approaching. He knew her name, which probably wasn't a good thing.

"Hello dear, um, why am I here? Did I die again?", they meowed, anxiously licking her chest. That was definitely a nervous habit she wouldn't get over anytime soon.

The tortishelle was very confused, but she ccontinued rambling on. "Does Starclan have a message for me? Do they want me to return to Windclan?"

Oh, she was probably overwhelming the kit. Even if they had been ,,dead,, for whoever knows how long, they were still a kit. She breathed in and out before calming down.

"I'm very sorry about my rambling, I'm a bit worried about why I'm here. Last time I was here I was,, well I was dead! ", Seedheart chuckled nervously.

@Ritsuka

Last edited by Fawnhearted; August 18th, 2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old August 18th, 2022, 06:05 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted! View Post
Seedheart at this point was starting to panic. Why was she here again? Did Starclan change their minds about her revival? Had they made a mistake?

The molly preceded to worry, until she saw a small kit approaching. He knew her name, which probably wasn't a good thing.

"Hello dear, um, why am I here? Did I die again?", they meowed, anxiously licking her chest. That was definitely a nervous habit she wouldn't get over anytime soon.

The tortishelle was very confused, but she ccontinued rambling on. "Does Starclan have a message for me? Do they want me to return to Windclan?"

Oh, she was probably overwhelming the kit. Even if they had been ,,dead,, for whoever knows how long, they were still a kit. She breathed in and out before calming down.

"I'm very sorry about my rambling, I'm a bit worried about why I'm here. Last time I was here I was,, well I was dead! ", Seedheart chuckled nervously.

@Ritsuka
Eelkit stared up at the warrior, eyes wide and jaw slack as he stared, dumbfounded by the amount of questions she had for him. While he had certainly prepared himself for some questions, these were not the ones. Huh... How to answer....

"Uh, no, you didn't die again... I think?" Eelkit tilted his head thoughtfully. If she did, it was probably up to someone else to retrieve her, since he had no info for that. Yay! Small victories! "Um, no, you don't need to go back to WindClan, but I do have a message for you... an important one."

Then, before he'd finished, Eelkit saw Seedheart nervously apologize, which naturally made Eelkit nervous and flustered as well. Oh, he knew someone else should've come! Someone smarter! "Oh, uh, don't worry about the questions! I'm sorry for being dumb! Don't worry about it! I probably should've had someone else come, huh? Yeah, that probably would've been better. Do you want me to switch out? I can ask someone else to give the message if you want!"

Old August 18th, 2022, 07:36 PM
pastel king

Seedheart let out a sigh. So she wasn't dead, that was good! Starclan seemed to not be mad at her, but it appeared as if the small cat did have a message for her.

"Oh no! I'm fine listening to you!"

Seedheart was feeling a bit better, it appeared as if the other cat was rather anxious as well. Slowly, the fur that had spiked up on the tortishelles back was lowered, and her claws sheathed. They hadn't even realized that she'd been kneading them into the ground.

With that, she waited patiently to see what the kit had to tell her. Hopefully it was good news?

@Ritsuka

Old August 18th, 2022, 07:40 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Seedheart let out a sigh. So she wasn't dead, that was good! Starclan seemed to not be mad at her, but it appeared as if the small cat did have a message for her.

"Oh no! I'm fine listening to you!"

Seedheart was feeling a bit better, it appeared as if the other cat was rather anxious as well. Slowly, the fur that had spiked up on the tortishelles back was lowered, and her claws sheathed. They hadn't even realized that she'd been kneading them into the ground.

With that, she waited patiently to see what the kit had to tell her. Hopefully it was good news?

@Ritsuka
Eelkit let out a sigh of relief before sucking in a hissing breath. At least Seedheart seemed fine with receiving news from a kit. Admittedly, a kit she did not realize was on StarClan longer than she'd been alive, but whatever. But... Oh, he really didn't want to say it so bluntly, especially since she just got here! Maybe... It was easier to slowly ease into the topic? Yeah, that would be a good idea!

"Um..." Eelkit shuffled his paws awkwardly, struggling not to look anywhere but Seedheart. "So, um... G-Got any plans for the future?" Great. Well done, Eelkit. Fantastic job right there.

Old August 18th, 2022, 08:45 PM
pastel king

Clans Re: A Dream or a Nightmare? [P]

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moon's

---

Seedheart gave the kit a quizzical look. He obviously had something to say, but was hesitating. She may as well answer his questions while he grew comfortable enough to say whatever that may be.

"Well, I'm helping Fawnpaw, who's the Riverclan Medicine Cat! She hasn't had any training, so I'm glad to help out.", they purred.

What else had there been? Oh, Petuniafire!

"I got to meet a cousin I hadn't seen in quite awhile, and she's expecting kits!", Seedheart chirped excitedly. Having kits was a dream of hers! They had been okay with adopting, but now that her cousin was pregnant, she couldn't help but wonder what her own kits would be like someday.

@Ritsuka

Old August 18th, 2022, 09:00 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Seedheart
She/They
47 Moon's

---

Seedheart gave the kit a quizzical look. He obviously had something to say, but was hesitating. She may as well answer his questions while he grew comfortable enough to say whatever that may be.

"Well, I'm helping Fawnpaw, who's the Riverclan Medicine Cat! She hasn't had any training, so I'm glad to help out.", they purred.

What else had there been? Oh, Petuniafire!

"I got to meet a cousin I hadn't seen in quite awhile, and she's expecting kits!", Seedheart chirped excitedly. Having kits was a dream of hers! They had been okay with adopting, but now that her cousin was pregnant, she couldn't help but wonder what her own kits would be like someday.

@Ritsuka

Eelkit hummed when Seedheart spoke of Fawnpaw. He has seen her, when Pikestar's ceremony was taking place. Admittedly he wasn't participating, simply watching, but he had seen her. She seemed nice, even if nervous and insecure. He'd watch her progress with interest: she'd do great, he was sure.

At the second topic, however, Eelkit resisted the urge to flinch. Kits... That cursed topic. And... Seedheart seemed to happy, too... How was he going to do this?

"Kits?" He asked dumbly, still refusing to meet the warrior's gaze.

Old August 18th, 2022, 09:36 PM
pastel king

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

---

Seedheart was still curious about her surroundings, and didn't notice Eelkit's attitude or unwillingness to meet her gaze. Starclan was so pretty! It seemed as if evey surface was covered with little stars! They almost regretted the fact that they hadn't gotten to experience this beauty when she had died, almost being the key word.

"Mhhm!", the tortishelle nodded, still focusing on the plants and trees around her. "It's always been a dream of mine to have kits! I've adopted before, but I've always wanted to have my own. Regardless of if they are 'mine' or not, all of the kits and apprentices I looked after will always be my children!", she smiled, finally focusing on Eelkit.

She couldn't help but feel guilty about thinking of kits, so soon since her adopted so had died. She frowned slightly, and it deepened once she met Eelkit's gaze.

"Is something wrong?", she asked. The cat looked a little shaken almost, Seedheart wondered if talking about motherhood had reminded the kit of his own family.

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm rambling again, and I didn't even think that it may not be the best topic!"

@Ritsuka [Finally my replies are more that 4 sentences!]

Old August 18th, 2022, 09:57 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

---

Seedheart was still curious about her surroundings, and didn't notice Eelkit's attitude or unwillingness to meet her gaze. Starclan was so pretty! It seemed as if evey surface was covered with little stars! They almost regretted the fact that they hadn't gotten to experience this beauty when she had died, almost being the key word.

"Mhhm!", the tortishelle nodded, still focusing on the plants and trees around her. "It's always been a dream of mine to have kits! I've adopted before, but I've always wanted to have my own. Regardless of if they are 'mine' or not, all of the kits and apprentices I looked after will always be my children!", she smiled, finally focusing on Eelkit.

She couldn't help but feel guilty about thinking of kits, so soon since her adopted so had died. She frowned slightly, and it deepened once she met Eelkit's gaze.

"Is something wrong?", she asked. The cat looked a little shaken almost, Seedheart wondered if talking about motherhood had reminded the kit of his own family.

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm rambling again, and I didn't even think that it may not be the best topic!"

@Ritsuka [Finally my replies are more that 4 sentences!]
No. No. No. The guilt was eating up inside Eelkit, enough to make him feel bile in his throat. He swallowed thickly, forcing his stomach to settle. No... Why did he have to do this? Seedheart was a kind cat, who took care of others... They certainly didn't deserve this. The guilt clawed at the kit, and it was made worse by the warrior's bright smile and they way she talked so happily about kits. No. No. No.

Eelkit swallowed thickly again. He hated this. Truly, he did. There were very few things he can say he truly hated, but this was definitely at the top. Why, why him? And why... Why her? Fate was cruel, wasn't it? Then again, he should've known that since his death, no? Right... Fate was a cruel, bitter thing.

The young tom rolled his shoulders and forced himself to stand up, a neutral expression on his face. If he had one, he wouldn't feel as bad, right? It was a lie, obviously, but Eelkit was desperate to believe it was true. But... There was no use delaying any longer, was there?

"You... You can stop thinking about having your own kits," Eelkit spoke, forcing himself to speak steady and not crack under the guilt and pressure he felt weigh him down. "That... Won't be happening any time soon..."