Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 25th, 2024, 03:21 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Her heart is restless and ready to fight [p]

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

One minute she was out on the battlefield fighting some no-name thunderclan rat. The next she had her neck shredded and she was fighting to stay awake enough to get healed. Applebees could only assume that she got to someone before she died which she hoped she didn't. As much as she would love to reunite with Cliff in starclan she didn't feel ready to die yet. There was so much she could still do in the living world, her dying in one measly camp raid would not be the way she went. Glancing around she took mental note of the starry complex around her, she knew where this was. A feeling of dread filled her heart, did she really die? A part of her wanted to scream, she wasn't ready for death, even if it was a chance to be with Cliff again.

@Bean

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 1st, 2024, 07:02 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Her heart is restless and ready to fight [p]

Cliffjumper
He/Him - 25 moons in life - 2 moons in death

Fear.

That was all the StarClan Tom could think of. He saw how badly injured apples was, and he did not want her to join StarClan with him. She had so much life ahead of her. The Tom crouched down to his mate and jumped back when she stirred. He looked at her, his eyes full of regret. Tears welled up in the tabbys blue eyes. "I-" he chocked, unable to find the right words for his mate. He stepped forward before rushing up next to her, attempting to hug her. Tears started to well up in Cliffjumper's eyes as he was beside Applebees. He felt so much regret leaving his mate behind. Alone. They had known each other for their entire life, and Cliffjumper had then died. He looked at Applebees' eyes, struggling to utter out words. "I-I'm so, so sorry," he whispered, stepping back from the Riverclanner. "You deserved better than this. I-I was scared, but I never expected to be punished w-with d-d-death," he started, struggling to get every single word out. He couldn't bear to look at the molly. He was afraid. Afraid she would be mad at him for leaving. "Before... b-before i-i-I died, I thought of you. The life I was being forced to leave behind. I'm so sorry Apples," he whispered, digging his claws into the ground. He didn't like StarClan. He couldn't live there, not with the guilt of his life on his shoulders.

[ @Eden - sorry if this is bad I had 9 minutes to type this lol ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:44 PM
I might be lost here

Applebees
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The one thing she hadn't expected to see here was her Cliffy, at least not right from the start. Applebees had at least thought she'd get a few more moments to herself, to reflect. She had been a weak fighter having barely started fighting and already got taken out, her first fight had felt like nothing. She made eye contact with the tom before her when she heard him say a word. Did that look like regret? Did he regret becoming mates with her? She wouldn't blame him if that was the case, she was so weak Claws dug into the starry ground beneath them, look at her making the other cry from how pathetic she was. Apple had nothing to say for now so her mouth was shut, sure that any words spoken from her wouldn't be a good defense. Yet she was surprised when she blinked for one moment to see the other rushing at her for a hug.

The scarred molly slowly brought her paws up to wrap around him in return, even if she felt wrong to do anything. As the other stepped back with an apology following afterward, she stared at him in confusion. She didn't understand why they were saying sorry to her, she was the one to say those words. She was standing here after a meager battle leaving no sort of legacy behind in their memory. Nothing came from her yet as she continued to listen to him speak, she was close to tears herself now. Apple reached forward, silently and teary-eyed, trying to grab him by the face and have him face her in the eyes directly. "You're not allowed to apologize to me, not when you got unfairly killed in our home, I can't get mad at you for that you got taken from me too early"

"I should be saying sorry for being weak to die from a simple blow like that, I wasn't strong enough to live on for the both of us"

@Bean
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:40 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Cliffjumper
He/Him - 25 moons in life - 2 moons in death

He was surprised, to say the least. Apple wasn't mad at him? He then realized. She thought she was dead. "Its okay. If I had a million lives, I would choose to be with you every single time. You made me the happiest I could ever be. You fought well, sweetie," he stiffled a sob. "But you aren't dead. I'm making sure of it. You have so much life ahead of you. Sadly, you will have to live it.... Without me." The brown tabby couldn't bear being apart from apples, but she had so much life. If he was honest, he deserved his death. He was foolish to hide from his duties, and it had cost him what he loved most. "I love you so much, apple. But you must move on. I want you to live life, my death came sooner than I want, and I have many regrets. I do not want you to suffer from that."

[ @Eden ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; March 5th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:19 PM
I might be lost here

Applebees
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She looked back at the other in surprise at the news, she wasn't dead? Applebees didn't understand, she received what seemed to be a fatal wound. Last she checked, they didn't have any capable healers back at home, or at least it seemed that way. She couldn't put a lot of faith in cats who knew a few spare herbs to use on others, they didn't have the skills that a medicine cat did. Apple could trust them as normal clanmates to have her back but when it came to healing that was a whole other story. "I'm not dead...?" she muttered looking her dead mate in the eyes before looking down towards her chest trying to look at her neck. Flaming face shot back up to stare wildly up into the other eyes again at his words to move on. Move one? move on?! No, she couldn't do that! Her mama had been faithful to her daddy till the very end and apple had always planned on that being the same for her!

She had seen that future with Cliff the moment they had become mates, till death do them. "N-No, I don't wan'ta move on, I refuse to move on!" did that come off as a shout? She hadn't paid it any mind as she broke out into full sobbing, "No one can replace ya, no one" she moved to press her face into his chest. Even the thought of finding another tom out there to be by her side like that was unimaginable.

@Bean
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══