Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old December 9th, 2023, 07:29 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default A Grumpy encounter (Open!)

Shalloweyes

{Female/Gray and white pelt/crooked jaw}

In the distance sat an old she cat with round ears, a nasty scarred muzzle, and a grumpy look in her eyes. She looks like she came out of the carrion place if you saw her in real life, but inside she was a cat fool of love and dignity.

The grumpy she watched the cats around her thriving and communicating as if they were still alive and all just one clan no fighting over borders or boundaries.

(Looking for anyone to talk to my precious gall!)

Last edited by Barnaby; December 9th, 2023 at 07:31 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 08:05 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: A Grumpy encounter (Open!)

LILYCREEK
THE MOST RESILIENT OF THEM ALL

< @Barnaby >

Perhaps Starclan was growing on her, but she could feel her anger and distrust of the place lessen each day. Of course, that irked her all the same, but she found that being angry now took too much energy. Even in death, where cats were in their prime. In fact, she seemed even more tired now than she had ever during her moons as the Riverclan forever queen. Or perhaps, she had always been so busy she never had time to notice how tired she was, and it was catching up to her now. Maybe she should take a nap. Or two. Or a couple. Eh.

She had been resting her head on a rock, her paws fold under her chin to form a pillow. Life, or perhaps death was the better word, was lively around her despite her persistent tiredness. It reminded her of the days before her death. Before the flood, before the evacuation and before the Windclan skirmish. Before that cat took her life from her. Her heart ached a little, a wound that had still not healed. Soft, sore and tender to the touch. And yet, she wanted to test the edge of that pain, to keep pressing and pressing and-

It was then that she noticed she had been laying down not too far away from another cat. An elder, perhaps? She sat up. She hadn't talked to anyone in a long time. Another aside from family and old friends, that is. Maybe she should try. But a small cold sweat broke over her- something that had not happened in a long time. She had a way with kits- after all, that was why Pikestar chose her to look after the nursery and its residents instead oof keeping her as a warrior. But elders... she tried her best to stay away from them. Away, polite, and filial. Her father's face flashed in her mind, and she suppressed a shiver. He would be an elder by now if he wasn't dead.

Still, she swallowed hardly, sucking down her anxiety and gently cleared her throat. After, she offered the cat a polite and slightly sleepy smile; the smile she used on kits and newcomers to prove hushed wasn't a threat. "Good morning. I'm Lilycreek. What's your name?"

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old December 9th, 2023, 09:37 PM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Grumpy encounter (Open!)

Shalloweyes

{Female/Gray and white pelt/crooked jaw}

The gray she looked at the molly beside her. Her guys gleamed with untrust and protectiveness but softened just a bit to not scare the cat away. She cleared her throat before talking. "Hello, my name is Shalloweyes," she said, her raspy voice showing.

Shaking her head, she hunched her shoulders before flopping over into the misty grass of Starclan. "You're the first ever cat to come talk to me, seems someone had the guts to talk to a cat like me," she said flicking her tail and giving Lilycreek a side eye, her yellow eyes shining.

@sol.