Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old August 19th, 2022, 11:03 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Dream or a Nightmare? [P]

[ Note : Imagine knowing how to write posts, can't relate ]

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

----

Seedheart froze.

"W-what did you say?"

She couldn't help as tears overflowed her eyes, and she felt her heart drop into her stomach. This had to be a cruel joke, maybe he had misspoken?

In her heart, they knew the kit had been truthful, and it wasn't his fault, but she couldn't help but lash out in anger.

"What? No. You have to be wrong! You're just a kit for Starclan's sake! How can you know,, how could you know that I'm broken?"

Her heterochromic eyes were now blurry with tears, and they felt as if they couldn't breathe. Time seemed to slow down as the tortoiseshell started hyperventilating. They had to be wrong,,, right? No kit could hold this much knowledge, even if they were from Starclan.

This place had seemed so beautiful before, but now the silence was so scary and the once glimmering trees felt like eyes. Seedheart just wanted to wake up from this nightmare,,

Her words were barely coming out and she could barely stand up. Kits had been such a huge part of her plan for life and she felt so lost.

"I lost my father, my son, my family and my friends, my life, and now this is happening! Why me?"

She choked out a sob and turned to Eelkit.

"Please,, please tell me you're wrong. Please tell me you mispoke or- or,,"

Her chance at a biological family was ruined. Seedheart felt so lost and alone. Her only family left was Petuniafire and,, and her kits. Why was Seedheart so unlucky? Even though she knew her cousin had gone through terrible stuff like Seedheart had, and she had lost family, she couldn't help but feel jealous.

It felt like a fire was burning inside her, scorching and burning her heart. The pain of Eelkits news felt so physical. Like her heart was shattering and her brain wasn't working.

There was too much going on. She just wanted this pain to end. When would this nightmare end? They felt as if the last few moons had been so horrible, and she was just starting to get her life together. It wasn't fair!

---

@Ritsuka

@birdie @Dino @Dirtfur @xath @TheNyanCatMinecart @thepirateking (thought you guys might like to see this ^^)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; August 19th, 2022 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Fixed Nyan's @
Old August 19th, 2022, 12:28 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post

[ Note : Imagine knowing how to write posts, can't relate ]

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

----

Seedheart froze.

"W-what did you say?"

She couldn't help as tears overflowed her eyes, and she felt her heart drop into her stomach. This had to be a cruel joke, maybe he had misspoken?

In her heart, they knew the kit had been truthful, and it wasn't his fault, but she couldn't help but lash out in anger.

"What? No. You have to be wrong! You're just a kit for Starclan's sake! How can you know,, how could you know that I'm broken?"

Her heterochromic eyes were now blurry with tears, and they felt as if they couldn't breathe. Time seemed to slow down as the tortoiseshell started hyperventilating. They had to be wrong,,, right? No kit could hold this much knowledge, even if they were from Starclan.

This place had seemed so beautiful before, but now the silence was so scary and the once glimmering trees felt like eyes. Seedheart just wanted to wake up from this nightmare,,

Her words were barely coming out and she could barely stand up. Kits had been such a huge part of her plan for life and she felt so lost.

"I lost my father, my son, my family and my friends, my life, and now this is happening! Why me?"

She choked out a sob and turned to Eelkit.

"Please,, please tell me you're wrong. Please tell me you mispoke or- or,,"

Her chance at a biological family was ruined. Seedheart felt so lost and alone. Her only family left was Petuniafire and,, and her kits. Why was Seedheart so unlucky? Even though she knew her cousin had gone through terrible stuff like Seedheart had, and she had lost family, she couldn't help but feel jealous.

It felt like a fire was burning inside her, scorching and burning her heart. The pain of Eelkits news felt so physical. Like her heart was shattering and her brain wasn't working.

There was too much going on. She just wanted this pain to end. When would this nightmare end? They felt as if the last few moons had been so horrible, and she was just starting to get her life together. It wasn't fair!

---

@Ritsuka

@birdie @Dino @Dirtfur @TheNyanCatMinecart @thepirateking (thought you guys might like to see this ^^)
The moment Eelkit watched Seedheart's happiness crumble was the moment that he decided that this was the last time he would deliver news such as this. The guilt and pity continued to eat him up from inside, but the kit forced a blank expression on his face Seedheart yelled at him, forcing himself steady despite the tears that came from the warrior (and threatened to leave the kit as well).

But... What made it worse was the harsh denial from Seedheart. The now RiverClan warrior seemed so desperate to believe what Eelkit said was a lie, but... He couldn't allow her to believe a lie. No, he wouldn't allow them to.

"No, what I said was the truth. You won't ever have your own kits, made from your own blood. Not now, and not anytime soon. It won't ever happen, no matter how much you scream and plead!" Eelkit hissed, forcing his own emotions away. Seedheart had to face reality, no matter how much both cats wanted anything but that. "You just can't, okay? Give it up... You won't have any kits."

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 19th, 2022, 01:05 PM
pastel king

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: A Dream or a Nightmare? [P]

Seedheart just stared at him, still lost in thought. She knew that she'd probably been too harsh on Eelkit, but she wasn't sure how to apologize. He probably didn't want to share this news either, it wasn't fair of her to blame him.

"I'm sorry, this isn't your fault", she mumbled. They were feeling so many emotions and didn't know what to do. But the kit definitely deserve her aggression. He didn't plan this, and neither did she, so neither of them could be at fault.

She let out a sigh before padding closer to the small cat. "I'm sorry for my reaction. You didn't control my fate, you just made me aware. It's unfair for me to lash out and blame you when even Starclan didn't plan this. You didn't deserve the anger I felt,,", she finished and licked her chest, ashamed at her outburst.

She didn't feel anything anymore. Just numb, and a twinge of guilt towards how she reacted. "What's your name, dear?" How could she have acted so rudely to them? Seedheart didn't even know the younger cats name!

@Ritsuka

[ Seedheart literally never acts angry so this isn't her normal nature lol, she immediately felt guilty- ]

Old August 19th, 2022, 01:16 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Seedheart just stared at him, still lost in thought. She knew that she'd probably been too harsh on Eelkit, but she wasn't sure how to apologize. He probably didn't want to share this news either, it wasn't fair of her to blame him.

"I'm sorry, this isn't your fault", she mumbled. They were feeling so many emotions and didn't know what to do. But the kit definitely deserve her aggression. He didn't plan this, and neither did she, so neither of them could be at fault.

She let out a sigh before padding closer to the small cat. "I'm sorry for my reaction. You didn't control my fate, you just made me aware. It's unfair for me to lash out and blame you when even Starclan didn't plan this. You didn't deserve the anger I felt,,", she finished and licked her chest, ashamed at her outburst.

She didn't feel anything anymore. Just numb, and a twinge of guilt towards how she reacted. "What's your name, dear?" How could she have acted so rudely to them? Seedheart didn't even know the younger cats name!

@Ritsuka

[ Seedheart literally never acts angry so this isn't her normal nature lol, she immediately felt guilty- ]
Eelkit had fully expected her anger-it was understandable, after all- and had fully anticipated more, even squeezing his eyes shut in preparation for a more violent tongue lashing than before. But when Seedheart started to apologize, his green eyes flew open, and the kit could only stare up at her dumbly. Huh? She was... Sorry? Fof her behavior? But it was justifiable, especially in the face of such news! In fact, he should've apologized! He should've had someone else come, or been more gentle when saying it, or-!

Huh? His name? Eelkit blinked. Right! He'd never introduced himself to Seedheart! What kind of fool was he? Mentally slapping himself, Eelkit shook his head and offered the warrior a very small smile, eager to keep negative emotions away.

"My name is Eelkit. I was a RiverClan kit before I joined StarClan 130 moons ago."

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 28th, 2022, 11:26 AM
pastel king

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

Seedheart almost couldn't stop herself from letting out a small gasp. This kit had been here that long? That had to be older than the elders! She brushed off the shock, before speaking again.

"It's nice to meet you Eelkit, and I'm sorry we had to meet this way", they said with a sad smile. This circumstance seemed horrible on its own, so she couldn't imagine how Eelkit felt.

"I actually joined Riverclan recently! After my revival, I decided to go there instead of Windclan."

Seedheart mumbled off the last couple of words as she looked around the forest. It looked as if the colors were fading and they wondered if the dream was ending. She turned to the kit with slight panic and sadness.

"Thank you for letting me know"

With that, she was gone. She could feel the years when she woke up, and still couldn't stop thinking about Eelkit and the news that he had given her.

[ @Ritsuka, hope you don't mind me cutting this short! I wanted to make it a lot longer but I genuinely have no clue how to carry it out, so Eel is released from his mission lol ]