Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old July 18th, 2021, 12:29 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default A Confrontation

Sleepingcloud
@Rockfall

It had been a while since the Warrior had shown his face to any of his living clanmates. He was...dissapointed in them, to say the least, for the past few moons. Not that Twilightstar was doing anything entirely wrong, but in his mind, his own soul, he believed reactions and the solutions they came up with could have been better.

The Maine coon flicked his tail, his chin resting comfortably on his paws as he looked out into the Starclan Territory. His back was up against a mossy boulder, he himself was nestled in soft grass. He'd been waiting, for who, he had no clue but he was waiting. Tiredness evident in his features as light blue eyes bore into the Territory's terrain with a dull curiosity.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 19th, 2021, 03:22 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Confrontation

@Starfall
---
The molly hadn't been expecting anything to happen when she went to the Starcave. Definitely hadn't expected a nervous little mouse to need her help in getting her new name. With all the hustle and bustle in Windclan, she had needed some time to clear her mind. Think about the impending Shadowclan battle, think about reapplying some medicine to Rosebriar's face, or about how to bond with Creamcloud.

Starclan had been... quiet since she became the resident healer. Every night she prayed for guidance, eyes staring pleadingly up at Silverpelt for any sort of sign that they were even listening. Was Windclan doomed? Would they ever get Shadowclan off their tails? Was she doing ok as the medicine cat? She had just about given up on hearing from them. Maybe Twilightstar misread their omen. Maybe Starclan hated her...

Regardless, she still pressed her nose to the cool stone and shut her eyes. Allowing the still air to soothe her restless thoughts and slow her rapidly beating heart. Like always, she would wake up soon. Not a word from the cats with stars in their pelts.

So you can imagine her shock when her green eyes were greeted with a beautiful grassy field. Rather than the cold and slightly damp stone of the Starcave, her paws were caressed by the soft blades of grass. Was this... Starclan? Her eyes scanned the clearing for any sign of life. Or actually, any sign of movement. She nearly missed the Maine Coon lounging peacefully near a mossy boulder, his face almost expectant. Was he waiting for her?

"H-hello!" She called, padding foward. How are you supposed to greet a Starclan cat?!
Old July 23rd, 2021, 07:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sleepingcloud
@Rockfall (sorry for the late reply my internet cut off!)

It wasn't so much as a burst of energy as it was a ripple in the stars themselves. A gentle lapping against the souls of the deceased cats. A smile bloomed on his face as he spotted a Feline, who was much less decorated with stardust than he was, and leaned his head forwards the grass now tickling his nose.

A gruff chuckle came from the Warrior as she stuttered a greeting. "Ease your worries youngin." he hummed out, tail hitting the spot beside him. She was free to sit anywhere she would like, it was just a gesture that he saw fit to help ease her nervousness.

Sleepingcloud lifted his head up and tilted it to the side. "Why have you come here?" he asked with a gentle voice. As gentle as it could get, that is. He had a sneaking suspicion, with all the chaos that was happening between the four clans below. He didn't want to just jump in and start helping, however, she needed to ask, to explain.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 25th, 2021, 01:20 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Starfall (No worries!)
---
She gave an awkward smile to the starry cat, hesitantly padding to sit beside him. Well, more like sit somewhat by his side. She sat a more than respectable distance away, pelt prickling with nerves. There was so much riding on this conversation. Starclan visits were... new to her. Should she still ask about how to deal with Shadowclan? That was what she came here for. Hopefully the answer would be: kill Dawnstar. Simple as that. Sigh. I would be naïve to think it would be that easy.

Would this tom even hold the answers she was seeking? Would he look down on her brutish desires? Turn her away from Starclan forever? Speak to Twilightstar in a dream and demand Peachfrost be removed from her position? She looked down at her paws with a small sigh. That Thunderclan kid has really got in my head. This cat exuded nothing but kindness. He didn't shame her the uneasy feelings she was radiating. Didn't immediately ridicule her for the hatred in her heart. He was an ally that she needed to confide in.

"Well to be honest, I need guidance. Our clan has suffered a lot under the claws of Shadowclan. Our leader was tortured, our home seized, our clanmates murdered." She paused, eyes looking anywhere but the fellow Maine Coon. Surely he knew all this, so why did she still take time to explain? "And yet no one seems to care. Twilightstar just... lets them get away with it. Time and time again she lets Shadowclan walk all over us. And it pisses me off. Everyday my family, my father, my sisters, are put at risk because no one is doing anything." Was she getting louder? Was there any dirt up here to dig her claws into? "And I want to do something! I want to make Shadowclan pay!" She stopped, feeling like the weight that had settled on her shoulders had lifted. Even if it was only a bit.

Green eyes finally sheepishly blinked at her advisor. "I... sorry." Her laugh was airy. "I guess what I'm asking is... what should I do?" A vague question to be sure, but she would take any answer he gave her.