Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Nighty
(Is Galaxy already her apprentice, or would you like to build a relationship?)
The brown and white maine-coon padded into the clearing, a mouse in her mouth. The molly had returned early from hunting with Cloudfeather. She was happy that she got to spend some time with her mate before doing some things for the day.
''Maybe Halestar might need help with something...'' She said to herself. ''She is probably busy...''
Walking to the freshkill pile, she placed the mouse down and looked around. Lately Stormheart had been wanting an apprentice, after training her last one, Furzepaw, she was ready to teach a new cat the warrior way and code.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
[baiiii ]
Vitalitysurge smiled slightly.
''I hope so to...'' she called to Quitemoon and walked the other way.
(I can continue tomorrow if ur free?)
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:30 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I can continue tomorrow if ur free?)
(ok)

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

@Nighty
(Is Galaxy already her apprentice, or would you like to build a relationship?)
The brown and white maine-coon padded into the clearing, a mouse in her mouth. The molly had returned early from hunting with Cloudfeather. She was happy that she got to spend some time with her mate before doing some things for the day.
''Maybe Halestar might need help with something...'' She said to herself. ''She is probably busy...''
Walking to the freshkill pile, she placed the mouse down and looked around. Lately Stormheart had been wanting an apprentice, after training her last one, Furzepaw, she was ready to teach a new cat the warrior way and code.
[shes five moons at the moment, so maybe build a relationship that way Storm can have a decent understanding of the way she works by the time she's apprenticed.]

The black Maine coon kit burst out of the nursery, squealing in delight. She did a lap around the clearing, giggling to no cat in particular. She ran, her legs helping her to cover large amounts of ground. Her limbs were long and lean, thanks to her dad, and she was already taller than most kits, about the size of an apprentice. Her white dotted fur glimmered softly in the pale sunlight that filtered through the Pune needles above. Her fur, like the night sky, was mostly black, but when hit by sunlight shone brown, and it was covered in faint white spots. Her eyes shine with a dark aqua hue, as they lingered around the clearing. She watched as the cat approached the fresh kill pile, and she remembered, she hadn't had anything to eat since her mother had brought her food last. Now she was hungry again. Slowing her pace a little, just to gain a bit more control, she ran towards the fresh kill pile and scooped up the very mouse that Stormheart had just dropped. "Thank you!" She called, looking behind her to see the cat that she thought would be there. But they weren't. Nope, they were infring of her. She ran straight into the Warriors chest, falling back and doing a reverse somersault. She was left, hind legs splayed out in front of her, an awed and shocked look let on her face. Her jaws gaped open a little as she stared at Stormheart. "Uhh, sorry about that..." She muttered quietly, heat rushing to her cheeks in embarrassment.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar stumbled slightly as he snagged her fur, but quickly regained her balance. She frowned and looked at the tom, her eyes narrowing sharply. The leader huffed and ran towards Smokeblossom, standing over her and using her body as a shield.

The large she-cat glared at the other cat, Rusticlash, as she shifted, making sure her footing was strong and firm. "I would like to address a few things with you." She growled. "One. Tess was real. Two. It is against the laws of ShadowClan to attack and attempt to kill another clan mate without reason." The leader hissed, narrowing her bright emerald green eyes at the bright red tom.

[I believe he is supposed to be exiled, correct?]
[t'would be correct]

Rusticash rolled his pale green hues. Always protecting her, never letting her handle things on her own. Smokeblossom would never get stronger if Halestar always protected her. That's what he was doing, right, trying to make Ssmokeblossom stronger? Pfft right, she had no hopes of getting stronger, that why he wanted her away. "Yeah, real in her imagination. I mean seriously, how plausible does a boyfriend that no one here has ever seen or heard of sound to you?" He scoffed, giving a little huff of amusement. "Oh, don't attack a Clan mate, right. Like what happened between the three of us and my mother all those moons ago? We hadn't done anything wrong, yet you attacked us didn't you?" He asked her, keeping his distance, letting her protect her beloved little apprentice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:17 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[shes five moons at the moment, so maybe build a relationship that way Storm can have a decent understanding of the way she works by the time she's apprenticed.]

The black Maine coon kit burst out of the nursery, squealing in delight. She did a lap around the clearing, giggling to no cat in particular. She ran, her legs helping her to cover large amounts of ground. Her limbs were long and lean, thanks to her dad, and she was already taller than most kits, about the size of an apprentice. Her white dotted fur glimmered softly in the pale sunlight that filtered through the Pune needles above. Her fur, like the night sky, was mostly black, but when hit by sunlight shone brown, and it was covered in faint white spots. Her eyes shine with a dark aqua hue, as they lingered around the clearing. She watched as the cat approached the fresh kill pile, and she remembered, she hadn't had anything to eat since her mother had brought her food last. Now she was hungry again. Slowing her pace a little, just to gain a bit more control, she ran towards the fresh kill pile and scooped up the very mouse that Stormheart had just dropped. "Thank you!" She called, looking behind her to see the cat that she thought would be there. But they weren't. Nope, they were infring of her. She ran straight into the Warriors chest, falling back and doing a reverse somersault. She was left, hind legs splayed out in front of her, an awed and shocked look let on her face. Her jaws gaped open a little as she stared at Stormheart. "Uhh, sorry about that..." She muttered quietly, heat rushing to her cheeks in embarrassment.

After placing the mouse in the pile the molly closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in. An eye popped open as a kit said thank you. Smiling, she closed her eye but reopened as she felt a push on her chest fur.
''What in the name StarClan?!'' Stormheart looked down to see the same exact kit sprawled on the ground. With a purr of amusement, the brown and white she cat used her muzzle and tail to help the kit up.
''Dont worry about it!'' Stormheart said with a purr.

Old May 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[t'would be correct]

Rusticash rolled his pale green hues. Always protecting her, never letting her handle things on her own. Smokeblossom would never get stronger if Halestar always protected her. That's what he was doing, right, trying to make Ssmokeblossom stronger? Pfft right, she had no hopes of getting stronger, that why he wanted her away. "Yeah, real in her imagination. I mean seriously, how plausible does a boyfriend that no one here has ever seen or heard of sound to you?" He scoffed, giving a little huff of amusement. "Oh, don't attack a Clan mate, right. Like what happened between the three of us and my mother all those moons ago? We hadn't done anything wrong, yet you attacked us didn't you?" He asked her, keeping his distance, letting her protect her beloved little apprentice.
"That was a matter of protecting a clan mate from traitors like Ravenclaw was." Halestar hissed, glaring at the tom. "There is a difference, Rusticash." The leader continued to glare at the tom as she spoke again, voice harsh and unkind. "I would like to inform you that you are banished from ShadowClan, this has gone on too long and I do not want you endangering my loyal and courageous warriors ever again!"

With saying that, the leader burst forward, ready to chase the traitor out of her clan's territory- she could no longer have him around. It was a danger to the kits, the apprentices, other warriors, and elders. The Maine Coon could not have it.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 15th, 2017, 10:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

After placing the mouse in the pile the molly closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in. An eye popped open as a kit said thank you. Smiling, she closed her eye but reopened as she felt a push on her chest fur.
''What in the name StarClan?!'' Stormheart looked down to see the same exact kit sprawled on the ground. With a purr of amusement, the brown and white she cat used her muzzle and tail to help the kit up.
''Dont worry about it!'' Stormheart said with a purr.
Galaxykit stared up at the warrior, a mixed gaze of slight confusion and cheerfulness. Good thing she wasn't going to like, get all angry and send her back to the nursery without the mouse. "I could have sworn you were behind me." She muttered, glancing behind her curiously. How she had accidentally managed to do that, she had no idea. Darn clumsy paws of her. She clambered back to her paws though, perking up to her cheerful self again. "Say, I'm really sorry about that. My names Galaxykit though! What's your name?" She said, dark Aqua hues sparkling with interest.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"That was a matter of protecting a clan mate from traitors like Ravenclaw was." Halestar hissed, glaring at the tom. "There is a difference, Rusticash." The leader continued to glare at the tom as she spoke again, voice harsh and unkind. "I would like to inform you that you are banished from ShadowClan, this has gone on too long and I do not want you endangering my loyal and courageous warriors ever again!"

With saying that, the leader burst forward, ready to chase the traitor out of her clan's territory- she could no longer have him around. It was a danger to the kits, the apprentices, other warriors, and elders. The Maine Coon could not have it.
Rusticash was preparing another retort when she made the statement. Not exactly what he was going for. "Oh thank goodness, I thought I would have to beg to get out of this horrid place. Like I ever liked you as leader anyways. You get to paranoid. Too clingy. Too overprotective. It's why I've been banished, because you love your little apprentice too much. She was never much anyways, always having to be protected and saved. Oh well, who cares now. Halestar thinks she's saved the day by getting rid of me, just like she helped get rid of Blazingnight. Halestar thinks she can solve all the problems. But Halestars too paranoid about everything that she can't even keep a deputy in line! Ha, like I wanted to be here anyways. But I make one request, which I'm sure Smokeblossom will back me up in. Clawpaw is ready for her warrior ceremony, make sure you see to it. Until we meet again Halestar." He snorted, turning his back on the two cats. He would be back. He would end Smokeblossom eventually. He padded away, out of sight, out of the territory, out of Shadowclan.

[Thanks Jing! He'll most likely pop back in when Finch and Smoke finally have kits haha]
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:06 PM
I am magic...

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A familiar voice sounded behind the young Bengal and she turned around to see Flintkit making his way towards her. There might be a lot of grey cats in ShadowClan, but Leopardpaw would never mistake her friend for one of them. He was her partner. It was like having a very, very friendly alliance... almost. "Hey Flintkit!" She called back cheerfully, her hues sparking eagerly as they normally did when her friend came into view. Great, now she wouldn't be bored anymore. Leopardpaw loved looking on the bright side of life, and if this wasn't a bright side, then she didn't know what would be.

Besides, even if her boredom wasn't instantly cured-- which at the moment her excitement and happiness had certainly been peaked-- it would at least lighten a little bit. "So! Any big plans for today?" She asked. It was a half-teasing question; nothing they did was too big, they were still young after all... but at the same time she was genuinely curious. Besides, if he had found something interesting to do, then she could join in-- why else would he be looking for her? At the same time, the horrible thought that he might be thinking she had something interesting to do entered her mind.

But, she shook it off. Even if it were true, that was okay! Between the two of them they could think of something. Leopardpaw had only recently become an apprentice and they had been friends since before then. She knew his way of thinking by now. If she wasn't so distracted by the low muttering going on around the clearing... well, more like whispers and fragments of conversation, she might have already come up with something.

But as it was she was bored. Back to where she had begun, bored. Such an irritating occurance for the young she cat. Knowing that there was something exciting out there and yet she was unaware of it because she was being distracted. Leopardpaw glanced around the clearing, her tail swishing back and forth thoughtfully. If only she could come up with something. Now it was up to her friend to save them both from boredom. No pressure at all there.
Does your apprentice have a mentor? I need something to roleplay, I'm so bored...
Closed Thread