Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"I'm up for it." Sapphirepaw purred in response. "Me too." Moonpaw replied and stood up, keeping pressure off her leg. "Come on then, I'll lead the way since I am the best one here of course." Sapphirepaw meowed toughly. "About as good as my tail." Moonpaw snorted, giving her sister a playful nudge. Sapphirepaw scowled at her. "I heard that." he meowed before he began to walk towards the entrance to the territory. "Come on, sis." Moonpaw said, and then rose to her paws.
" ha, you wish . No ones better here than me " frostpaw cockily giggled in a teasing tone as she pushed passed the both the the front , trying hard not to limp . On her way she nudged her older sister in return and trailed her snowy tail under Sapphirepaws chin . " watch and learn kitties . " she meowed , entering the territory and leaving behind the camp ( TO THE TERRITORY )
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:21 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker stepped into the Leader's den, her tail hang low to the ground, she was worried she had been a disappointment. She looked at Halestar wondering if the car getting mortally wounded was something to tell her leader, realizing it was she stood slightly taller but found herself lost for words. The small she-cat sighed and started "I organized and went on my first hunting patrol.." She paused and took a breath "Everyone was doing fine and we caught a lot of prey....then Coldheart ran away which I hadn't noted at that moment because I was catching some prey of my own. Then I heard his howls and races to help we brought him back to camp, but I'm not sure if he's going to make it...." She mewed the last part softly her Brown and white back and a bit of her muzzle was covered in the Tom's blood "he had ran off a ledge over looking some rocks... I felt I should tell you.." She finished her ears pinned back to her head ashamed for having failed her leader.
Halestar listened to the deputy and narrowed her eyes, frowning deeply before muttering "Natural selection at it's finest." in a tone only herself could hear or understand. She stood up and frowned, "As disappointed as I am, I am glad that you told me the truth as quickly as you could. Pray to StarClan that he will be alright or they will take him in their paws."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 17th, 2017, 11:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Her blue pools watched her sibling leave and her ears drooped and tentatively lifted a forepaw and ran her salmon pick tongue over her paw. Soon the dust was wiped clean and her snowy white paws and she notices as another fellow apprentice pads out to the fresh kill pile and returns with a rather large mouse. Eagerly Whisperingpaw exited the den and approached the tom "Hi." she spoke lightly a smile spreading across her jaws.
@Shinyrobin

Last edited by Whisperingheart; April 17th, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:21 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Looking up at the seemingly friendly apprentice, Acornpaw smiled a bit, recognizing her as one of the few apprentices that didn't bully him constantly. "Hello. ....Whisperpaw, right? Or Whisperingpaw... which one is it again...?" He asked, trying to remember her name. He swore he heard it somewhere...

@Whisperingheart
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw merely chuckled a little at her apology and shook his head a bit, his olive hues resting on her calmly. "I didn't think it was weird," he assured her. The Bengal was at a loss for words now. What else could they possibly talk about? Normally he was able to just come up with conversations on the spot so things like this wouldn't happen, but today just wasn't one of those day he guessed. An awkward silence spread between the two before he nodded a little. "Right," he started, his mind racing with something to say. "So maybe we should go star-gazing sometime? I'm sure having a little company at night would be nice.." he stated, although it felt almost wrong for him to ask with Marbledface back in the clan now. They were just friends those. That's all he was to everyone actually, just friends.

At least he didn't think it was weird. The she cat herself might think it was weird, but this new tom didn't. Thankful for his friendly words, Cougarsnow managed to smile a little more widely then before. It was still that odd, half-expression... but friendly all the same. Like she wanted to smile, and was being held back by some strong force. Some dangerous force. At his suggestion, her expression changed to one of amazement. He was really interested in that? No one ever was. The night sky was 'boring...' but in Cougarsnow's opinion, it was the most beautiful and fascinating place in the Clans. Silverpelt was always sparkling so brightly she felt like she could reach up and touch it. "R-really? You would want to do that..." her voice trailed off, but her thoughts continued. With me? Of all the cats in ShadowClan-- in all the Clans, really, though disloyalty wasn't looked upon with a smiling face-- why her? Didn't he have other friends? Of course. Anyone who can talk like that must. In her opinion, if you were able to speak well and eloquently, you would have lots of friends. Perhaps that was the reason she didn't; that and her clumsiness. For another moment she just stared at him in astonishment before she broke out of her daydream. "O-of course I would love to, it's just, I mean... n-no one ever... you're the first... it's not... sorry." That was how she seemed to end a lot of sentences, with the word 'sorry.' She was always sorry. Always. But, all her apologies didn't do much good. She was still unpopular, and felt very-- very-- unloved.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

"Hello. ....Whisperpaw, right? Or Whisperingpaw... which one is it again...?"

"Whisperingpaw." The dark tabby confirmed in a light tone. Her blue eyes gazed at him and his copper pelt that only seemed to catch fire in the sunlight. "Your Acornpaw correct?" she questioned feeling almost certain she was correct yet still wishing to be polite.

@Shinyrobin
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep )

Cloud stepped into the Clearing carefully, Stormheart by his side. The ground felt cold underneath his paws, his green hues curiously observed the Clearing carefully. It looked nothing like Skyclans old camp, although Skyclan had moved its camp since the battles so their camp probably looked different now as well. The stark white Persian tom took in the scents around him, all he could smell was Shadowclan cats but he knew once he got used to the place he would be able to pin point certain cats scents. His own minty-lavender scent got almost completely lost within the Clearing. He felt his heart ramming against his chest, he was nervous. He took a glance at Stormheart, with her by his side he wasn't as nervous. He was still scared of what other cats might do or think, he took a deep breath. 'Calm down. Don't look scared or nervous in front of them.' He thought. His thoughts soon drifted to Halestar, he wondered how Stormhearts sister would react to him. He hoped she liked him, him and Stormheart did like each other more than friend after all. He glanced at Stormheart once again, "So, which den is which?" He asked with his light british accent. He needed to get to know the place.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep )

Cloud stepped into the Clearing carefully, Stormheart by his side. The ground felt cold underneath his paws, his green hues curiously observed the Clearing carefully. It looked nothing like Skyclans old camp, although Skyclan had moved its camp since the battles so their camp probably looked different now as well. The stark white Persian tom took in the scents around him, all he could smell was Shadowclan cats but he knew once he got used to the place he would be able to pin point certain cats scents. His own minty-lavender scent got almost completely lost within the Clearing. He felt his heart ramming against his chest, he was nervous. He took a glance at Stormheart, with her by his side he wasn't as nervous. He was still scared of what other cats might do or think, he took a deep breath. 'Calm down. Don't look scared or nervous in front of them.' He thought. His thoughts soon drifted to Halestar, he wondered how Stormhearts sister would react to him. He hoped she liked him, him and Stormheart did like each other more than friend after all. He glanced at Stormheart once again, "So, which den is which?" He asked with his light british accent. He needed to get to know the place.
Stormheart noticed Clouds nervousness just by a glance.
''Over there is the Nursery,'' her tail flicked towards it the flicked back and forth at each Den.
''As soon as Halestar returns you can speak with her...'' Stormheart said.
''Lets get some rest, you look rather tired...'' She brushed her fur slightly against him and nodded to enemtpy area.
''I dont wanna make a fuss in the den so lets stay out here...''

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
Stormheart noticed Clouds nervousness just by a glance.
''Over there is the Nursery,'' her tail flicked towards it the flicked back and forth at each Den.
''As soon as Halestar returns you can speak with her...'' Stormheart said.
''Lets get some rest, you look rather tired...'' She brushed her fur slightly against him and nodded to enemtpy area.
''I dont wanna make a fuss in the den so lets stay out here...''
Cloud nodded, he was pretty tired. It was probably a good idea to stay out of the dens, especially since he wasn't a warrior yet. He laid down in the empty area, his ears stayed perked as he continued to observe the clearing. He was still pretty nervous but he was getting over it pretty quickly, he hoped the other cats accepted him. "It's pretty quite, isn't it?" He said.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Cloud nodded, he was pretty tired. It was probably a good idea to stay out of the dens, especially since he wasn't a warrior yet. He laid down in the empty area, his ears stayed perked as he continued to observe the clearing. He was still pretty nervous but he was getting over it pretty quickly, he hoped the other cats accepted him. "It's pretty quite, isn't it?" He said.
''Normaly a lot of cats go to the gatherings... So its a little quite... Later on the kits should be out, and they'll make all peace and quite disappear!'' The molly said laying her head down on her paws.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Closed Thread