Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Get me a toad!" he called before turning back to Duskshine, smiling brightly. "You look tired." he purred. He was beginning to have a sort of sarcastic feel to him, which would be no surprise from being a kit, but it would grow into a cocky attitude as he grew older. As his sight narrowed back on the tail he once again became a great leader fighting a vicious enemy and he pounced, pawing and clawing at the soulless cat he fought. This would be the day Everyone cheers my name as a hero... he thought as he nipped and pawed at her tail.
{"as of now"}
Halestar sighed faintly at the kit and walked out of the den, returning shortly a few moments later, carrying a small toad for Whitekit and a mouse for Duskshine. She dropped them off infront of the two and sat down, flicking her own fluffy tail.

"Thank you, Halestar." Duskshine mewed softly in a response, smiling faintly. She pulled the mouse close and started eating at it, chewing the meat slowly and carefully.

The leader looked back at her kit and smiled faintly, putting her head on her paws. "How was your day?" the she-cat asked, green eyes watching the small kit.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 11th, 2017, 10:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar sighed faintly at the kit and walked out of the den, returning shortly a few moments later, carrying a small toad for Whitekit and a mouse for Duskshine. She dropped them off infront of the two and sat down, flicking her own fluffy tail.

"Thank you, Halestar." Duskshine mewed softly in a response, smiling faintly. She pulled the mouse close and started eating at it, chewing the meat slowly and carefully.

The leader looked back at her kit and smiled faintly, putting her head on her paws. "How was your day?" the she-cat asked, green eyes watching the small kit.
He smiled as she brought a toad and as she set it down he took a big bite. "Pretty... Good." he said, swallowing his bot in the middle of his response. "I have been having fun with Duskshine." he purred, before taking another bite. He looked a bit goofy as he took bits neatly too big for his mouth, and chewed them.

After swallowing, he looked at her and smiled. "What about you, how was your day, Ma?" he asked, and took another bite of the toad, his hues focused on her.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool rested against his mate. “Okay.” the lanky tan tabby replied, trying to keep from worrying. Nightmare never hurt anybody, so he didn't know why he worried so. Everything would be just fine, and as he felt her rest beside him, he relaxed a little bit, but still curled up his lips at any passersby.
Harethorn gave a small yawn, soon drifting off again, into a more peaceful slumber.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Lonestar23 @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Suspiciousmindz @Raine @starfall @bad company @KKShift

Moondancer peered around at all her lovely kits, and finally a non-forced smile spread across her lips.
Maybe being a queen again won't be that bad.. With all these lovelies to spend time with, and my mother in here as well.. I need some relaxing days.. I'll be fine.. Right?
The egyptian mau sighed lightly, before looking around at all the kits swirling around her. Noticing that Mothkit seemed to still be asleep, she decided to wait for her last son to wake up before giving them the news. She was mixed in her thoughts about how they would feel about those news. Maybe they would feel ashamed from their mother being ripped off a rank like this.. She feared that. She did not want to come off as a bad mother, and she already felt she had done so by not spending time with her kits. When she thought deeper about it, the demotion had done her more good than it had done bad. It had been a short three moons as deputy, and in those three moons, she had worked too hard. Harder than any deputy she had seen, if she should say so herself.
Peering over as Pearlkit seemed to settle down a little away from the others, Moondancer reached over and gently grasped her daughter by the neck, carrying Pearlkit over to her belly. "There we go, my love." She said kindly, and gave the small she-kit a few licks, checking if everything was alright with her mute daughter. She had figured it out lately. Pearlkit had never said a word, and didn't seem to be able to. But that didn't make Moondancer love her any less. She just hoped she would be able to learn how to understand her daughter's body language well enough to have a conversation with her. They would figure something out.. Right?
She hoped to from now on, be able to feed her own kittens by herself, and be able to play with them. She was hoping not to leave the nursery again before they became apprentices, and she knew she would be the first out and cheering loudly at them as they got their mentors. Oh dear, mentors.. Even though Moondancer had only spent about an hour with her kittens a day, she felt she had grown somewhat close to them. She prayed to StarClan that their mentors would be kind and understanding, especially Pearlkit's. She herself would find it a bit difficult, being given the task of mentoring a cat that could not speak, could not give questions. Even Silentkit was capable of doing so, as long as he wanted to. She felt that Mothkit, Speckledkit and Mintkit would have no problems with their mentors. They were all well spoken and energized whenever their moods were high.
As Ocelotpath entered the den, Moondancer's smile returned even wider. She knew she had not been able to spend much time with her mate, and hated herself for that as well. He deserved to have some time with her, but she had pushed him aside the last two months, in fear it might go out over her duties.
"Morning dear.. How are you doing?" She asked, feeling slightly awkward. She didn't know what to say! What was that for a kind of relationship with a mate.. They used to be close and everything, but deputy duties had almost stopped them.
The thought about taking a walk in the territory popped up in her mind again. It would both be good for Moondancer and Ocelotpath to get out and have some fun times again, but also for the kits to explore. And as long as they had their parents with them, they wouldn't get hurt.. Right? Moondancer was sure she'd keep an eye on them, and she had a feeling atleast two of them would keep close to her.

Last edited by Spirit; April 12th, 2017 at 07:56 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:19 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn gave a small yawn, soon drifting off again, into a more peaceful slumber.
Redpool drew his tongue gently over his mate's ears as she fell asleep, purring quietly. He loved her, and he didn't want to lose her. He remembered how awkward they'd once been, and he was glad that that was over. He rested his head on her back, staring at the noisy clearing with slitted yellow eyes.
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:32 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

He smiled as she brought a toad and as she set it down he took a big bite. "Pretty... Good." he said, swallowing his bot in the middle of his response. "I have been having fun with Duskshine." he purred, before taking another bite. He looked a bit goofy as he took bits neatly too big for his mouth, and chewed them.

After swallowing, he looked at her and smiled. "What about you, how was your day, Ma?" he asked, and took another bite of the toad, his hues focused on her.

Halestar watched him carefully before shifting, "My day was alright, Whitekit. Don't take such big bites." she mewed faintly. The large she-cat sat up and sighed softly, letting out a small mew as she touched his head with her nose.

Duskshine finished her food and stood up to go throw the carcass away. She walked out of the nursery and made her way to the pile of dirt.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 12th, 2017, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar watched him carefully before shifting, "My day was alright, Whitekit. Don't take such big bites." she mewed faintly. The large she-cat sat up and sighed softly, letting out a small mew as she touched his head with her nose.

Duskshine finished her food and stood up to go throw the carcass away. She walked out of the nursery and made her way to the pile of dirt.
He nodded in response and took smaller bites, and then he looked up at Duskshine, and batted her tail as she passed. Then he looked at the leader, ad pawed her ear. "Why don't you sleep in here like Duskshine?" he asked, nipping her ear as he pawed and batted at it.
Old April 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Redpool drew his tongue gently over his mate's ears as she fell asleep, purring quietly. He loved her, and he didn't want to lose her. He remembered how awkward they'd once been, and he was glad that that was over. He rested his head on her back, staring at the noisy clearing with slitted yellow eyes.
Harethorn gave a soft sigh in her sleep, a smile drifting over her face as she dreamt of happier days.
Old April 12th, 2017, 03:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

A small, nervous looking silver tabby sat in the corner of the nursery. Silverkit. It was a pretty name, and she was a pretty cat, but... there always seemed to be something wrong with her. And today, like most days, it was fear. Fear drove Silverkit to do almost everything. It was the one constant in her life as well... the one thing that had always been there, and the one thing she assumed always would be. Why wouldn't it? There would always be something scaring her... bright lights, loud noises, small spaces, lightning, thunder, mean cats, floods, fires, rain, blood... none of it was going to go away. And, as long as all of those things were going on? She would be tense and nervous, awaiting what she would also be certain was like death. And, perhaps for the silver tabby, it was. Even love was not a constant in her life. A wistful expression spread across her features as she realized just how much she wished it was. Oh, how she would have loved to have one cat always by her side forever... even Timekit-- Timepaw now-- wasn't there all the time. She hadn't seen her close friend in simply ages. A yawn escaped the silver feline's maw and she sighed. Was she really that tired? Today had consisted of what every other day did... nothing. Just sitting around, lying around, doing absolutely nothing and awaiting anything interesting to happen. Well, perhaps not interesting... just... different. Good different, not scary different. Because, as Silverkit knew all too well... there was a big difference between the two. She would go as far as to say that there was a huge difference. Yawning once more, Silverkit curled up and got ready to take a nap, curling her silvery tail around herself until the tip was lightly tickling her small pink nose. Now this was the kind of change she liked... changing positions, or what she was doing, to make herself or those around her more comfortable. Though Silverkit knew she would never be able to make those around her more comfortable. What was she, crazy? That would be absolutely insane. Her, the nervous little ShadowClan kit, being able to make someone comfortable. Oh well. Perhaps sometime in the future, the dream would be true...

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 12th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The tom looked up with something resembling surprise, as though he weren't expecting to see the tabby she cat. "Cedarbreeze. I've been fine, you?" He asked. His tone of voice sounded as though he were perhaps angry with the she cat-- though he wasn't, it was just part of his way of speaking. And it didn't sound like the friendliest voice in the world. That was probably part of the reason Lynxfrost didn't have too many friends, it was too easy to think he was angry. Or offended. It took a lot to see pretty much any emotion other then the calm, silent exterior that he often showed. Why? Because he was just like that. Almost all the time, every day. It seemed there were times when he would actually show a little more emotion beneath his cool, calm exterior...and then it would disappear. For a moment he thought at her question-- was there anything he wanted to talk about? "I-- no, it's alright. I'm not upset. Just... y'know, sometimes living in a Clan makes you feel left out." He shrugged. There were always cats lurking around in the shadows at the edges of Camp, but quite frankly, Lynxfrost was generally one of them-- the lonely, depressed, angry... cats who no one really associated themselves with. They didn't want other corner-cats, as he thought of them, to come and cheer them up. The tom could almost feel the curious stares of other cats watching him, wondering who Cedarbreeze was and why she was talking to him of all cats. "It's nice to see you." He mewed in a low voice, the tip of his tail twitching.
The she-cat tilted her head slightly. "You know you're always welcome to hunt or patrol with me, right?" she asked, feeling heat rise under her pelt. It wasn't like she was lying or anything. It only got worse when he spoke again. "It's nice to see you too," she reciprocated. Was that a tinge of nervousness in her voice? Curse her blasted feelings. Why couldn't she simply have a straight conversation with her friend? Was it really that hard? She glanced around, feeling like she was being watched, her glittery pelt shining in what little sunlight was able to poke through the clouds. "Lynxfrost, would you like to go hunting?" she asked, wishing to get away from the prying eyes. There was nothing she hated more than cats who couldn't mind their own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[assuming snake knows about wolfpaw]

Snakesnap leaned forward, stretching his paws out on the ground. As he drew them back and tucked them underneath him, he steadied his hues on Nightleap's amber ones. The silence dragged onwards. He knew he should say something, but for the moment, he was perfectly content with keeping his mouth shut. During the whole that that his friend had been speaking, he had been listening, never once opening his mouth to interrupt. For a few more seconds he watched her, the chatter of the mingling cats around them fading into nothing as he focused his sole attention on Nightleap. "You're avoiding my question... it wasn't your fault, you know," he began, hesitating before he continued. "I'm sure you did everything you could." Snakesnap knew that his attempt at comfort would be futile; there was never much that one could do for a situation like that. Still, you had to try. There could never be too many attempts. he could only hope that he would be able to help her find closure.

Somehow.

Snakesnap had never known what it was like to have lost someone you had responsibility over, so his words were a mere shot in the dark. A sigh fell out of his mouth, eyes tilted up towards the sky. Clouds were gathering: it was bound to rain soon. A storm to match the mood of this conversation, he thought drearily.
He just had to bring that up. She couldn't hold it back anymore. Small tears welled in Nightleap's amber hues, quickly bringing themselves to overflow onto her pitch-black cheeks. She looked away and sighed. "That's just the thing, Snakesnap. When it happened I wasn't anywhere near her... I was on a hunting patrol on the far end of the territory..." she admitted. Her ears pinned close to her head as she spoke. "I-I'm sorry, I just..." she couldn't find words anymore as her voice started choking. Why'd she have to be so emotional? Everything would have been best if she hadn't any emotions at all. Then at least she'd never be hurt like this. Two males and Wolfpaw's killer did this to her, made her an unsteady mess of a warrior who was contemplating something darker than she'd ever thought possible. No. She couldn't take it anymore. Maybe it was just Shadowclan? No, it had to be everywhere. It was her. She was defective. "I-I must go," she said, getting up and walking out into the territory. She didn't know where she was going or what she was doing. All Nightleap knew was that she had to get out of camp. 'Will he follow me? Stop that Nightleap! You've nobody. You are nobody. He won't follow,' she thought, walking aimlessly through the snow and underbrush.