Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by Bean
Today 03:15 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The small, grey, tabby cat, jumped up and touched noses with Twilightpaw. "Thankyou!" He mewed, positively glowing with excitement. "Thankyou Twilightpaw. I hope your a warrior when I'm apprentice! Then you could still mentor me! Who is your mentor?"
"no problem, Mistkit. i hope i'm a warrior when you're an apprentice too. My mentor is Bumbleleap." She replied, smiling.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:00 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

As Mudkit was lifted up and set down in a nest, he made no attempt to object, and once he was set down, he sat with his front paws slightly to the sides in order to keep himself from falling over if he coughed again. He waited patiently as Kestrelberry gathered up a bunch of plants that all looked quite the same at first glance, but upon second glance he picked up differences, but he was far too tired and feeling sick to really care, and, as Kestrelberry returned to the nest where Mudkit sat, but hadn't uttered a word. Realizing that if he was sick, that meant that maybe playing in the cold hadn't been the best idea, and, flicking his ears,he dismissed the idea. Looking up at the tom in front of him, then down at the funny looking plants and small black thing, he sneezed, and then, setting his mind to it so he wouldn't back down, he ate them as quickly as he could without choking, but had his nose wrinkled up the entire time as the smells and tastes hit him. They weren't exactly bad, but not great, and as he ate the last one, he was a small bit surprised as it was actually good. Swiping his tongue over his maw, he looked up, yawning, then coughing. “Kestrelberry, how long untill I get better?” he asked quietly, his voice sounding frailer thqn usual, even though his voice just naturally was rather frail.

"Good job!" He praised the tomkitten, watching him eat the herbs. "I'm not too sure, but I have a feeling you'll make a quick recovery!" Smiling at the kitten reassuringly, Kestrelberry disappeared briefly and reappeared with a few feathers from his own next. Stuffing them into the bedding, he looked at Mudkit. "But, in order to get better, you'll need to rest. The poppy seed will help you sleep, okay? Don't worry."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel @Nighty
The black and white loner padded into the den behind Smokeblossom. His gaze was clouded with effort and pain. No matter how much he had tried to tell the she-cat he was fine, she had finally talked him into coming to the clan again and seeking help. He was a former Windclan warrior so being in Shadowclan's camp made him weary. Although he knew they'd never recognize him for how long he'd been a loner other than helping Halestar in the Liberation when the coalition needed help. Being here, however brought back memories of the last time he was ever in the medicine cat den, back when Cobraspirit had just died and he had to get something for shock. Frogspirit smelled of infection. His right hip and left leg were gashed and since being untreated from the liberation fight a while back, had become infected to the point it was oozing and Frogspirit himself was coughing and was having throat problems. He assumed it was from licking his wounds so often. Blinking, against the dim lighting, his raspy voice broke the eerie silence, "He-Hello?" he called inside before his ears picked up soft voices from the medicine cat treating another feline. Looking at Smokeblossom, the older tom-cat grumbled. "Perhaps we should leave after all, your medicine cat is busy currently," he spoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel
Smokeblossom guided the tom cat in, her nose frozen in a constant wrinkle of disgust. She hated that he could probably see her holding back the urge to gag from the scent of infection, and she wondered how he didn't have the same urge. Surely Kestrelberry has already smelled you from the border, I don't see how any cat hasn't stopped to help already! She thought warily. It truly bothered her that the tom was in this condition and one, hadn't been helped before she found him, and two that he hadn't sought help himself. Her gaze softened when she looked back though, sympathy coursing through her. This was her friend and she was glad she was being able to help Frogspirit out. Although, she wasn't exactly too sure what to make of the uneasy glances and nervousness that she saw plainly on his face. He's remembering Windclan I bet.... She thought sadly. "N-no, no it's f-fine F-frogspirit, I-i promise. K-kestrelb-berry!" she called somewhat frantically. She didn't feel like fighting Frogspirit and having to force him to stay here. "I-i promise, t-they'll h-help y-you." She said, resting her long bushy gray tail across her friends back, hoping that would be an early sign for her if he decided to make a run for it.

Blinking once more at the kitten with a soft smile, Kestrelberry turned towards his nest, but was startled by the scent of blood and infection suddenly appearing in the air. He felt his stomach drop, and he immediately looked towards scent, his ears flattened. "Oh my dear StarClan!" He immediately rushed forward, helping the injured tom towards an empty nest. The den was getting packed, and he had a kit in here for StarClans sake! "What happened to him?!" Kestrelberry wasn't looking at Smokeblossom, but had his ears perked for the explanation as he sniffed at the unknown tom's wounds. Definitely infected. He rushed towards his store, pulling out numerous bundles of herbs in a hurry. He chewed Chervil and squeezed the juices into the deep wounds, chewing some dried oak leaves and Echinacea and applying it to the wounds. Kestrelberry picked up the last herb he had-Foxglove leaves. He didn't use them much, due to his fear of the plant of itself. The seeds would kill a cat so easily and quickly, but the leaves were good for healing deep wounds. Chewing the sour leaves, he lapped it onto the wounds. Plastering cobwebs and gumweed over the wounds, he nosed Frogspirit lavender blooms and poppy seeds for him to digest and ease his throat and pain. Stuffing a few lavender stalks around the tom in his nest, the scent of the flowers made him instantly relax, tense shoulders slowly coming loose. Kestrelberry felt.... confident. He was ShadowClan's medicine cat, and he had never felt so confident and secure in his new role before. He watched the tomcat carefully, making sure he ate his herbs.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; January 24th, 2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Maybe... with scent? It would be more important than sight if it's hard to see, right?" In the dark? I'm not sure about this...
"Very good!" purred Squirrelleap, smiling. Her bushy tail swished again. "Do you think you can try it?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 24th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Frogspirit was surprised by the urgency in the medicine cats movements and urges to get him into a nest, although when he had finally settled there was a stinging sensation from the first of the herbs being used. The black and white tom-cat hissed and tried to shift away, but ultimately that failed. Frogspirit was just about to explain what happened when herbs were shifted in front of them. He shifted them carefully, pinning his ears to head before looking up at Kestrelberry suspiciously. "What are these?" he asked with a hoarse voice. Sure, the other herbs were already easing the pain from his hip and leg, but it was still there, after all the herbs were just applied. Although consuming things he knew nothing about made him suddenly very wary. He casted a glance at Smokeblossom as well wondering what she'd say about his wounds. In the short time he tried to explain, he was bombarded with herbs and instructions and was unable to answer therefore leaving the question open to the warrior.
@Nighty @Ashley/Kestrel
[/FONT]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 24th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@xxJaggededgexx

"Right, on with you then." She gave her apprentice another nudge. "Try to cross the clearing using what I just told you." Leaving Empathypaw behind, she bounded to the other side of the hollow and settled down to wash the clumps of ice from her paws.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Inglewood Binks
Sootkit stumbled into the elders den, excitement glowed in his Amber eyes as he looked around the den, he loved it, listening to the elders stories, their tales of darkness and light clashing, and sometimes he just loved their calm and relaxing stories, enough to coax him to sleep. The black and grey tom flicked his gaze from elder to elder until he spotted one, sitting comfortably in a seemingly soft nest, he smiled widely and made his way to the tom, excitement raidiated off of the small kit a silver he got closer "Hello! My names Sootkit....what's yours?" he chirped, cocking his head to the side as he looked at Acorntuft, curiosity gleamed in his eyes as he looked at the brown elder, awaiting for him to answer back.
But what the small kit didn't know, was that this brown elder was catching his beauty sleep. Oh, StarClan knows, he needed it! But the shrill disruption made his neck fur spike and tail jerk. The cat's pine coloured eyes peeled open one at a time, a grimace spreading across his face. His gaze flicked about the fuzzy haze, but to no avail. After an inaudible curse and a slothful flex, the ancient brown feline "emerged." By this I mean he managed to push far enough so his body rolled to his opposite side, while his limbs and head flopped on over. Alas! At the sight of some grey-ish mound, Acorntuft exclaimed something that may have been along the lines of an "Ahah!" But we don't know for sure. His head cocked forward, while he still lay on the ground, and his eyes squinted into slits. The fuzz aligned into a living being, some grey scrap, it seemed like.
"Stop the lights! There be a frickin' yellow-eyed owl lookin' at me!" He bursted, rolling onto his back and rubbing his face with his paws. Acorntuft looked back at the hairy scrap with delirious eyes, his tousled whiskers twitching.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:18 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

[FONT="Times New Roman"][FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"Good job!" He praised the tomkitten, watching him eat the herbs. "I'm not too sure, but I have a feeling you'll make a quick recovery!" Smiling at the kitten reassuringly, Kestrelberry disappeared briefly and reappeared with a few feathers from his own next. Stuffing them into the bedding, he looked at Mudkit. "But, in order to get better, you'll need to rest. The poppy seed will help you sleep, okay? Don't worry."
[SIZE=1]

[SIZE=1]

Mudkit nodded, not trusting himself enough to speak in case ye began to cough again, but whatever the herbs were that Kestrelberry had given him were, they'd soothed his throat. When the medicine cat spoke of a seed, he guessed that he was referring to the small black dot Mudkit had eaten, and he nodded, already struggling to keep his eyes open. He'd played a lot today, and had been tired anyways, but the seed, the poppy seed as Kestrelberry had called it, was definitely doing its job, and he curled up, not for the first time wishing that he could wrap his tail over his nose, but it was as long as his ears, and it would never work. Normally, he had a hard time sleeping without to comforting presence of Squirrelstreak, his adoptive mother, but he was just too tired to care. Just before the darkness of sleep swept him away, he was conscious of two more entering the den, and he knew almost instantly that one of them was not from ShadowClan, but before he could ponder on that, he drifted off into sleep, his breath even but hoarse.

Last edited by doghouse; January 24th, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Shypaw jolted awake with a coughing hit into her paws. After the bad moment, she breathed heavy and laid her head down.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
But what the small kit didn't know, was that this brown elder was catching his beauty sleep. Oh, StarClan knows, he needed it! But the shrill disruption made his neck fur spike and tail jerk. The cat's pine coloured eyes peeled open one at a time, a grimace spreading across his face. His gaze flicked about the fuzzy haze, but to no avail. After an inaudible curse and a slothful flex, the ancient brown feline "emerged." By this I mean he managed to push far enough so his body rolled to his opposite side, while his limbs and head flopped on over. Alas! At the sight of some grey-ish mound, Acorntuft exclaimed something that may have been along the lines of an "Ahah!" But we don't know for sure. His head cocked forward, while he still lay on the ground, and his eyes squinted into slits. The fuzz aligned into a living being, some grey scrap, it seemed like.

"Stop the lights! There be a frickin' yellow-eyed owl lookin' at me!" He bursted, rolling onto his back and rubbing his face with his paws. Acorntuft looked back at the hairy scrap with delirious eyes, his tousled whiskers twitching.
The smoky gray Siberian tilted his head to the side as he watched the elder awaken, wondering if he accidently broke the old coot by shouting, he hoped not, Starclan knows how much trouble he would get in if the leader figured out he broke an elder. It sent a chill down the young toms back when he thought of the punishment, he shook his head to try and get rid of the thought and focused his amber eyes back upon the currently deranged Acorntuft. Upon hearing the words "Yellow eyed owl" He swiveled his head, trying to spot the kit snatching creature, but after a few moments he let out a gasp and looked back up at the elder, hurt danced in his orbs "Me? no I'm not a owl! I'm a kit, I swear!" he exclaimed, smiling widely, hoping that the brown tom, hoping that he chose the correct elder to talk to today, granted all of the elders were either loopy, rude, forgetful, or kind, he hoped he picked a kind elder instead of a loopy one, but he would take a loopy one over a rude one. Sootkit padded up to the nest and nudged the elders elbow with his little pink nose, hoping to grab the others attention, he plopped himself down next to the tom and smiled sweetly at him "Do you have any stories to tell me?" he asked, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws, his words dripped with honey as he spoke to the elder, nothing but excitement and respect shown in his orbs as he awaited the toms response. He never wanted to seem rude or disrespectful to the elders, he respected them a little more than the leader herself, but he would never admit that aloud. He loved the stories they wove, the tales that slipped off of their tongues, he didn't care if they were real or fake, what mattered was the experience behind it, that's what made him love the tall tales the most.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 24th, 2017, 09:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Rosekit bounced up and down. "I promise," she mewed happily as she sat down. She looked at the tom. "Your gonna be my best friend," she randomly blurted out. She was so happy that she was able to talk to the male for once, and she had made a new friend. (sry so short)
{Sorry It's sooo Late X.X I didn't see it}
Teakit blinked, baffled by the other's sudden outburst, unsure of how to react to her decleration. He just stared at Rosekit for a few seconds before smiling, his blue hues danced with joy, he felt bubbly, happiness blossomed in his heart once he processed the words that spilled out of the other's mouth. The snowshoe bent over and rested his head on Rosekits shoulder, glee radiating off of the tall kit "Best Friends Forever." he whispered, closing his eyes, he loved the feeling, the feeling of happiness, joy, the feeling of someone caring for him, the bubbly, jovial feeling that was growing in the young kits heart, he loved the warm feeling spreading throughout his very being.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread