Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
@FuzzyRatto @Splashy

Just as the male had turned away to select a quiet spot to settle down and fill his belly, a ruckus erupts elsewhere in the clearing. Nettlespark drops the prey as soon as he spots it- An unfamiliar cat dropped into their camp, seemingly attacking one of the apprentices who had been calmly cleaning themselves! The warrior's fur prickles along his spine, feathery tail bushing out even further. He abandons the still-warm prey to race over to Whitepaw. "Get back," he orders the apprentice, already using his body as a bit of a wall between the apprentice he didn't even really know and this invader. "Who are you," he hisses at Albedo. "What do you want with ShadowClan?" Laying his ears flat, the young tom suddenly realizes that it would probably be best if he had additional backup. A quick scan of the clearing has him hoping someone else would come to deal with this with him.
Twilightheart could hear some noise from her left ear and jumped up pinpointing the sound and smell she raced toward the sound and unsheathed her claws her fur bristling as she could smell a strange scent. The blind and half deaf cat aimed to block the intruder using her body. @Splashy @FuzzyRatto

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 26th, 2020 at 09:58 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Falconpaw groaned at the sound of Hailstorm's voice, weakly pawing at her general direction. "'m good, you go train yourself."

He was warm and cozy in his next, quite content to sleep for another year.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:19 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper @BILL.

Irispaw shrank back slightly at Icestar's urge. She should know what the illness was, after all, she was the medicine cat. If she wasn't diligent and knew what to do, how to do it, and when, she would never succeed. She could feel a small panic attack well up in her chest, but she flushed it down. After all, Thunderhowl would help. And she was right.
"Right. I'll fetch the herbs." She mewed bluntly, her short words covering up her panic. She should have thought about greencough- Tallmarsh had told her about it. She padded out quickly before she could shame herself any more.
"Coming through! Unless you like the idea of a life threatening sickness, I would recommend you leave Icestar to her peace." She snapped at the two cats. They should have smelt the sour of sickness in the air.

Retrieving catmint, she hustled back through the entrance, catmint scent filling the air. It almost drowned out a portion of the smell of the sickness. Almost. Re herb was a bit dried, due to the weather, but It was bound to work. She'd have to gather more, just in case.
"Here, I found some catmint. I'm going to say that this is right?" She asked, her ears picking up curiously. Remembering Thunderhowl's lesson from before, and Tallmarsh's one from moons back, she was certain this was it.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@x ghostie @Casper @BILL.

Irispaw looked her head out from her spot in the den, her fur bristled in frustration. She had been trying to remember what herbs were what, and had been doing...resonably well. Her orbs caught sight of the two warriors, and she felt her muscles relax. She didn't know their names, of course, but she would try to help out. The brown one seemed to be a little disoriented, and the other one seemed fine.

"And this is why I didn't become a warrior. THUNDERHOWL! GET OVER HERE!" She snapped, her small lungs trying to support the sound. She padded up to the two, smiling. She didn't want them to think she was insane.
" So, a hunting accident of some sort? "

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 26th, 2020 at 10:35 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:48 PM
work is never done

"Call me that again, girl, and you ain't gonna have a tongue no more."

If Sheeplight wanted to get future healing from ShadowClan, it'd probably be best to watch her response to him. Thunderhowl had no qualms in refusing helping those he didn't like.

To Owlfeather, he was less gruff, softer toward the cat he had been familiar with since she was a sapling in the tunnels. "Lay down, you old numbskull. What'd I tell ya about rest? Concussions ain't somethin' you screw around with."

He glanced over at Irispaw with a twitch of his ears. "Do you know what thyme looks like, Irispaw? There ain't much I can do for brain damage but we can at least settle her down and try to get her a little more.. with us."

[ @Moon Lily, @Casper, @x ghostie ]

Old February 26th, 2020, 10:48 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@Casper @BILL. @Moon Lily
sheeplight looked owlfeather up and down, pursing her lips into a firm line. what a mysterious case! she glanced at what she had thought was thunderhowl but, turns out she in fact wrong. starclan, the poor molly couldn't keep up with these clan cats and their medicine! first you had bearboy, ancientboy, and now randomgirl. (she is still currently working on that nickname)
sheeplight shook her head lightly, "i don't think so. owlfeather is an elder that's been missing for a bit. probably just bump into something, " she shrug her shoulders-- speaking as if owlfeather wasn't even there.
sheeplight jump as thunderhowl had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. her head getting dizzy.. she was tired. very tired. ''oopsie, my bad " she replied nonchalantly at the scold. looks like she had to work on two nicknames now. sheeplight step to the side, letting the med cats do their impressive work.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 26th, 2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:53 PM
work is never done

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be diagnosin' you." Thunderhowl was glad Irispaw was quick with finding the catmint, nodding in approval to the apprentice.

"You got it. Now what do you do next?" This was as paws off as Thunderhowl could get, making Irispaw handle giving Icestar the treatment. She was ShadowClan's future: not him. "Trust your gut. It's gonna be your best friend when you're doin' injuries by yourself."

[ @Moon Lily, @Casper ]

Old February 26th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
@MagicCat99

Owlkit grumbled. "I. Don't. Know." Owlkit aid in sheer frustration and anger.

Hi! Sorry I haven't responded for a few days. I'm taking a break until Friday. I hope that's not a problem. Sorry! I hope we can continue the roleplay!
(It's OK!)
"I have no idea either." Cottonkit responded. The tomkit's claws digged into the ground.

Click my dragons!
Old February 27th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

| @CheetahPelt; @Shimm; |

Citrusflower looked down blindly at her kits with a friendly smile. She didn't want to disturb Ebonykit who was trying to fall back asleep beside her. "I slept just fine Duskkit.", she purred.

realizing she wasn't going to get any sleep Ebonykit stood up and stretched herself out. "Good morning Mirey.", she replied, giving him his own nickname. She was going to try to lighten up around Mirekit now. The molly looked at her adopted sister and rolled her eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 27th, 2020, 12:13 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@x ghostie @BILL. @Casper
[Loll I love the nicknames]

Irispaw tried not to smirk at Thunderhowl's snappy response. The white-furred one wasn't going to get onto his good side anytime soon. And that made her glad. She had no other way to amuse herself if Thunderhowl decided everycat was his friend. Owlfeather? Is that the name of the other one? She tilted her head, maw open in slight curiousity. Owlfeather seemed very confused. Poor old coon.
"Well, if what Thunderhowl says is true, why was she even out hunting at all? Concussions are pretty serious." She mewed, glancing towards the white furred warrior questioningly. Thyme, thyme, thyme...right, thyme. She thought she remembered the herb - Tallmarsh had mentioned it briefly.
"I think so. Give me a sec." She murmured, shuffling over to the herb storage.

She returned with a stalk of small leaves, that smelt strong as dung.
"This one, Thunderboy?" She asked, grinning. Winking at the white furred warrior, she smiled wider.

Closed Thread